Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573834 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 04:28:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A new normal 1 + 2
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A new normal 1 + 2  (Read 12373 times)

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
A new normal 1 + 2
« on: January 27, 2019, 09:51:00 pm »
Jimmy was doomed from the start to be a sci-fi fan. His parents, both of them "Trekkies" (or “Trekkers”, as he thought of the really die-hard fans), had Jimmy at the height of their frenzy of fandom, naming him after their favorite program's lead character. His full name, James Tiberius Curtis, was a source of consternation for him growing up. Despite the ridicule, he grew up immersed in scientific fact and fantasy, fueled by his parents, both scientists in their own right. He excelled in the STEM curriculum as a result of their good genes, and graduated from college as an aeronautical engineer, determined to make some of the science fiction he loved science fact.
Another thing Jimmy's parents gave him, this one not so good in his mind, was a small stature. At a slim five foot three, he was hardly the strapping space-opera hero of his namesake, but it never stopped him from boldly going after women much larger than him. His track record wasn't stellar on that account, but the dynamic in his home, where his mother was several inches taller than his father and heavier in build, apparently had given him this preference as well.
At a time when being a geek was not such a bad thing, Jimmy found that he had no shortage of friends with a similar interest in sci-fi. One such couple, his friends Harry and Lynn Schaeffer, invited him on an annual pilgrimage to Orlando to pursue their geeky interests at the big theme parks such as Universal Studios and Disney's Epcot.
It was at Epcot that his life changed forever.
The friends had spent a few hours at the park, visiting one attraction after another, when a startling sight caught Jimmy's eye. He was at a food kiosk, having broken away from his friends to grab a snack, when an absolutely gigantic woman strode past, a sack-like purse slung over a very large shoulder. Even more amazingly, her sundress, a rather skimpy one showing off vast amounts of tanned skin and massive limbs, appeared to be similar to the tunics worn on the newer Star Trek shows. Jimmy goggled at the woman as she passed by, oblivious to his open-mouthed stare at her huge frame. She was easily in the middle six-foot range, head and shoulders taller than him!
Jimmy immediately pulled out his cell phone.
"Hey, Harry," Jimmy began, his voice quavering in his excitement, "It's Jimmy. I don't know what's going on with me, but I feel really weird all of a sudden."
"Yeah, you sound pretty shaken up. Everything okay?" Harry's voice replied through his handset.
Jimmy's mind raced as he dropped out of line at the food kiosk to follow the huge woman that had him riveted.
"I'm all right, but I'm feeling really strange. I think I'm going to head back to the hotel. I think I may have overdone it last night at the Trek Bar with those nasty Romulan Ale concoctions they were selling. I figure if I take it easy for a while, I'll be right as rain this afternoon."
"Oh, um, okay," Harry replied. "Do you want to give us a call when you're back up and about? We
can figure out where to meet up."
"Sure," he said, distracted, as he watched the mass of long brown hair arranged in a Lara Croftstyle ponytail bob between a broad set of shoulders as his target weaved and dodged through the heavy crowd. "I'll give you a ring. Take care."
He put his phone away and quickened his pace to keep his quarry in sight. It was difficult with the bigger woman's longer strides and the sheer volume of the crowds. Several times she was able to get out of sight, and Jimmy's desperation made him rush his way through the crowd, at times indelicate in his eagerness to see the woman's broad shoulders rise above the mass of people again.
As the day went on, Jimmy followed the woman through attraction after attraction, his normal interest in the park completely forgotten as he followed the huge mystery woman. At one point, ignoring caution, he was able to get just behind her in line on one of the attractions. His awe at the incredible difference in their sizes made him uncharacteristically shy. Normally he would have no trouble finding a way to strike up a conversation with a woman he was attracted to. In this case, he felt that such a great size difference would only drive her away were he to say anything. More than anything he had ever wanted, he desired to be near her to experience the wonder of standing behind her in line and smelling the scent of her shampoo as the long ponytail swished near his face as she moved. Jimmy dreamed of the big woman noticing him and taking an interest, of their friendship, a budding relationship; but at the moment, with those dreams set aside, he loved to feel so small and insignificant next to this spectacular specimen of womanhood.
When he could see more than her back and the massive figure she cut before him, he realized she was a very pretty brunette, with an elongated hourglass figure and a shapely but solid figure. Her face was fine featured, with a firm, feminine jaw and warm brown eyes. As attractive as she was, Jimmy figured she would be with a big handsome man, but she seemed to be on her own as she visited the attractions. Maybe it was her figure, which, while obviously feminine, with full curvy hips and extremely large breasts for a woman so tall, was also strongly fit and athletic. She appeared to be obsessed with working out, as her limbs prominently displayed every time they moved. The thick, toned muscles in her arms and legs and shoulders leapt with the slightest movement, mesmerizing Jimmy as he pursued her.
As the day wore on, Jimmy also became increasingly fascinated by the woman's interests, as she went to many of the same attractions that he himself found most appealing about the park. Avoiding the international aspect of the park completely, she spent most of her time in the heavily science-related sections.
He noticed that from time to time she would pull out a tablet and jot things down or snap a photo. She also spent a good deal of time studying the little descriptive plaques pertaining to various scientific concepts of the displays and rides.
Jimmy couldn’t help but admire her as she moved gracefully from place to place, trying to be as discrete as possible, but there were times, like the several minutes she took to readjust her pony tail, when his awe overcame his caution. He stood, astounded, as the biceps of the woman’s arms bunched up to incredible size. He judged them to easily be the size of his slim thighs, maybe more! She casually pulled out the small bands that held her hair, then let it flow out around her before tossing the gorgeous mane side to side and pulling it back into its series of segments, like knots on a rope, that cascaded down her back. She was turned slightly in profile, not facing him, and for a moment Jimmy thought he noticed a faint smile on her face. With all of the people moving between them, though, it could have been something he imagined.
Jimmy had become increasingly bold by mid-morning, and eventually ended up standing beside her as they moved through an attraction dedicated to aviation. He was startled when he heard her voice drift down to him as she studied a model of an Apollo-era rocket engine.
"It's amazing, isn't it?" she asked, and startled, Jimmy's head popped up from pretending to observe a similar display mere feet away.
He looked up at the source of the lovely rich alto voice, and was met by a warm smile and pretty face greater than a foot above his own.
"What's that?" he asked, trying to keep his voice calm.
"The fact that we've been able to launch people and equipment into space, the whole possibility of living there, of visiting other worlds," she said, her gaze returning to the Saturn V model.
She appeared to trace the myriad conduits and lines of the cutaway model with her eyes, following the path the liquid nitrogen would take to mix with the liquid oxygen in the huge bell-shaped nozzle, where it would ignite into a conflagration that would hurtle the engine and its vehicle skyward at greater velocity than a bullet from a gun.
"Yeah," Jimmy replied, momentarily forgetting his fascination with the woman as he pondered her words. "I've been in love with space travel since I was a boy. I loved it so much, I made it my life's work."
The woman turned toward him, her big body throwing him into shadow.
"Really?" she asked, interest apparent in her voice. "What do you do for a living?"
"I'm an aeronautical engineer," Jimmy replied, emboldened by her interest. "I work for Boeing in their commercial aviation division."
He noticed with some surprise that the woman subtly bent at the knees, setting her massive legs slightly apart to come down closer to his height. He couldn't tell if she did it subconsciously or not.
"That's fascinating," she said, and he felt his own knees shake at having captured this amazing woman's attention. "What does that involve? Do you design aircraft or space vehicles?"
"They are fast becoming one and the same. I work on a lot of the aerodynamic design principles for the commercial vehicles: wind channels, leading edge drag, that sort of thing," he replied, noting the lack of comprehension in the tall woman's face. "I model concept vehicles and we look at the aerodynamics of the mock-ups. We study wind resistance, lift, turbulence on the wings and fuselage, and I do a lot of number crunching and analysis that isn't quite as sexy. I’m working on a low Earth-orbit payload delivery vehicle now. Here, look."
Jimmy pulled out his cellphone and went to his stash of photographs. He began scrolling through them. The feeling of butterflies grew in his stomach as the big woman drew closer, bending at the waist to see his phone. She brought her face achingly close, peering at the little screen.
As he scrolled through a handful of mundane photos, his heart leapt into his throat. One of the images that he tried desperately to scroll past was of a woman he had seen in the supermarket. She was tall with extremely toned legs, and his fascination at her muscular limbs prompted him to pull out his phone and snap a quick photo. She held a small basket on one hand and was reading the label on a bag of pretzels with the other. He had totally forgotten that was in there!
"Who was that?" the woman asked, and Jimmy broke into a cold sweat.
Jimmy panicked, and tried unsuccessfully to hide his alarm.
"Oh, that's my.....cousin Sandy," he lied. "She's a basketball player."
"Ah," the woman replied.
He couldn't tell what her response was to the picture, but he quickly scrolled past it until his latest mock-up of an unmanned high-atmosphere aircraft appeared on the screen. The sleek white plastic body had a futuristic look that could have easily taken its place in the display where they stood.
"Here," he said, his voice still somewhat shaky. "Here's what I wanted to show you. This is one of the wind-tunnel models I helped design. It's a high atmosphere excursion vehicle, for delivery of supplies to the International Space Station. It's one of a bunch of designs we're putting together for a bid on LEO spacecraft for Virgin Galactic."
His new acquaintance stood to her full height.
"That's interesting," she said, her voice neutral, and Jimmy knew he blew it. "Well, I think I need to grab some lunch. Nice talking to you."
"You too," he said, letting some of the disappointment seep into his voice. "Take care."
He watched glumly as the big woman began to walk off.
"Um, wait," he called after her, and she turned back to him.
"My name's Jimmy," he said. "I was going to tell you I liked your dress when I first saw you, but I thought it might come across as a cheesy line. Next Generation?"
The big woman paused.
"Why... yes, that's what I patterned it after," Janice said, "but my design took a lot of liberties. I thought those tunics were a bit stiff. All of the uniforms, really. You'd think in the twenty-fourth century, they'd have a little better sense of comfort."
The big woman paused, apparently pondering whether to continue talking to Jimmy. Jimmy pointedly avoided looking at one of Janice's modifications, a sharp v-neck that showed an astonishing amount of cleavage. It was difficult since her bust line was directly level with Jimmy's line-of-sight.
Janice noticed Jimmy's discomfiture, realizing that the most prominent "design liberty" would probably bump into his face were she to step forward another three feet. She smiled in spite of herself.
"My name's Janice. Janice Randolph."
"You're kidding," he said before he could stop himself. "Like Janice Rand from Wrath of Khan?"
"Yeah, that's right," she said as her smile faded and her tone became defensive. "That's where it came from. My parents were fans."
Jimmy noticed the stiffening of her posture as she stood back up, how she seemed to grow as he looked up at her face. It thrilled him to his core, and he couldn't fully suppress the shudder that ran through him. Janice looked down and noticed the tremor, and sighed inwardly, mistaking it for the all-too familiar intimidation she had seen in smaller men in the past. It may have saved Jimmy's poor attempt at getting to meet Janice. She decided at that moment to show him he had nothing to fear from her, even though she was a bit uncomfortable at the difference in their sizes.
"No offense, honestly," Jimmy said quickly, desperate to keep her from leaving. "Mine were, too. That's the reason I responded that way. Believe me, I share your pain."
Janice watched him intently as he took a deep breath. She was vacillating between leaving the unusual little man, or waiting him out in the hopes of getting more information from him about his job, which she truly did find fascinating. He was likely a wealth of information on the subject of her latest freelance gig.
"You won't believe my full name when I tell you, but here goes," he replied, trying to stave off the woman's negative response to his faux pas. "It's James Tiberius Curtis. And I promise it's no line. Nobody would invent one that bad."
Janice looked sceptically at Jimmy. Ready for her disbelief, he pulled out his driver's license and showed it to her, and her look went from scepticism to wide-eyed surprise. Her shoulders began to shake and she laughed out loud after a moment spent trying to hold it in. The front of her dress began the most fascinating motion as her big breasts bounced and bobbed.
"Oh, good God," she said after she recovered. "I thought my parents were bad! That must have been so rough growing up. You’re lucky your first name wasn’t ‘Captain.’"
Jimmy was a bit dismayed by her response, but anything that would keep the incredible Janice from leaving was worth enduring. It’s not like he hadn’t heard it before. It was also practically impossible to prevent himself from staring awestruck as her chest shook and bounced from her mirth.
"That's why I use Jimmy. It was no picnic when people found out my middle name, but my parents were rabid Trekkers," Jimmy replied. "I inherited the sci-fi gene, and some other not-as-great ones, as you can see. I'd give anything to be even close to your height."
He gestured to himself as he spoke, indicating his small stature.
"Well, I'd trade with you in a heartbeat," she said, sounding perturbed at the mention of her height. "I didn't exactly have an easy time growing up being this tall."
"And you think I didn't? Why would you ever want to be short like me?" Jimmy replied, irritated. "You may have taken some ribbing, but so did I, probably even more than you. At least you can reach stuff without a step-ladder at home, and you can do more about the people giving you a hard time than me, I’m guessing."
Janice bristled at his rebuttal.
"Yeah, well at least you can fit in a regular automobile and find clothes to wear that aren't custommade," Janice replied testily. "Everything I'm wearing I made myself because I was so sick of not ever being able to find clothes, not to mention the looks I get when I go shopping. You think you had it harder.....you have NO idea!"
The tense trade-off was not what Jimmy had wanted at all! He was just getting ready to say something conciliatory, when a group of teenagers went past.
"Whoa, opposites really DO attract!" one of the young wags said.
They both froze in mid-sentence and stared at the boy's back as the group passed. They slowly looked at each other and simultaneously broke into laughter.
"Little jerk," Janice said, but her face was relaxed when she looked at the retreating teens.
"Kids can be cruel, can't they?" he said, looking up at her.
She looked down at Jimmy, and the defensiveness vanished. She noticed for the first time how handsome he was.
"How'd you like to grab lunch?" she asked. "I'd like to hear about your low-earth orbit vehicles."
Jimmy's face brightened. A stroke of luck. Finally.
"I'd like that," he replied, and fell into step beside her, quietly thanking the rude teen.
The air cleared and, despite the expected stares, lunch went dramatically better for Jimmy and Janice. They talked about sci-fi, and Jimmy learned that Janice had been as fascinated by the genre as Jimmy, reading voraciously the works of Heinlein, Asimov, and various others, but their carer paths differed greatly. Janice's talents were more for artistic design than science or engineering, so she ended up with a degree in graphic design. An online course in Flash programming early on in the Internet Revolution had made her somewhat of an authority in Flash design. She was often sought to make science-based informatics for several big websites, most recently a visual explainer on volcanic activity for CNN.com.
She pulled a sleek tablet from her huge purse and pulled up the Flash animation of the graphic representing the stepwise process of a volcanic eruption.
"Hey, I remember that one," Jimmy replied. "That's really cool. Have you ever done any geeky engineering ones, like a graphical cutaway of, say, a Saturn V rocket engine?"
Janice smiled at Jimmy's segue.
"No, but you're pretty observant," she replied. "My current gig is for Popular Mechanics' website. I have to show how a ramjet propulsion system works internally. I'm no engineer, so it's been going slowly. I was debating on some ways to show fuel delivery and direction of flow. All of the schematics online are so intricate, I’ve been spending a lot of time tracing some of the designs I’ve seen without much luck. My research is still very early, but I figured I'd have the prep work coincide with my little break here. I was going to Cape Canaveral next."
"Funny, I just came from there yesterday. I could totally help out with your project if you like," Jimmy replied. "One of my colleagues is a design engineer on the X-51A Waverider. He's about three weeks from retirement, but I've looked over a lot of his design specs when I was considering LEO propulsion systems. I could give you a lot of non-proprietary details, and describe how the jetwash vortexes during the combustion cycle. I think it would look really cool to represent it realistically versus little arrows or whatever."
Janice smiled as she noted the small man's eagerness. She thought about asking who the tall, leggy woman in the photo that Jimmy obviously didn't want her seeing really was, but decided to let it alone. It gave her the creeps when she first saw it, and she wondered if there were any photos of her in his phone. She had noticed him following her several hours prior to her ice-breaker conversation because of his height, and was concerned he was some sort of stalker, or worse. Not that she couldn't handle such a small man.
"Yeah, I like using Flash to design animations, and it's easy to use once you’ve had some practice with it," she said, then turned her tablet toward Jimmy. "Here, I'll show you."
Before Jimmy could say anything, Janice snapped a photo of him, then turned the tablet toward herself and took another photo. She pulled up one of the graphic design apps she used most frequently and quickly worked as Jimmy watched. She figured if he was some sort of creep, at least she now had a picture of him in case she had to press charges. With a name like James Tiberius, though, he'd probably be pretty easy to find. And she knew where he worked.
She dismissed all of the negative thoughts. Her gut told her that that wasn't the case. Besides, it's
not like he could possibly force himself on her. She guessed she was easily twice his weight, and physically... she almost laughed at the thought of a physical confrontation with him.
After a few minutes, she turned the tablet toward Jimmy. Their faces were attached to cartoonish bodies, somewhat proportional. The figures stood side-by-side against the backdrop of one of the photos Janice had obviously taken during her vacation. Jimmy tried his best to not be excited by the vast difference in their sizes placed side-by-side, but it was simply impossible. Janice pressed the play button on the screen, and Jimmy's head detached from his body at the same time as Janice's. They both moved up the screen, tumbling as they switched places, and landed on the opposite's body.
"There.....since we both expressed an interest in trading places," Janice laughed, "though I don't know if you'd want to wear a dress or have big boobs."
She paused the animation, opened another app, and erased the prominent bulges in the front of her sun dress, then erased the flaring hem of her sun dress and quickly drew a crude pair of pants to cover her strong-looking legs in the frozen image.
"You're really fast with that thing," Jimmy remarked, amused. "Tell you what. I'd be happy to keep your great muscle-tone, but yeah, boobs and a dress, cool Trek-inspired dress that it is, might not be the fashion statement I'm shooting for."
They shared a light laugh, and Jimmy felt his confidence return. He looked at Janice's profile, and was struck by how very pretty she was. He was fascinated at the way her nose crinkled as she worked, and how her posture, even hunched over the little screen, gave her such a regal bearing. Her figure had captivated him since the beginning, but the entire package, including the little mannerisms she displayed as she worked, he now found to be irresistible.
Janice was pleased by the comment about her muscularity. It wasn't something she could easily control, and the fact that it appealed to him in some way sent a small thrill through her. She'd too often been told to stop working out or a host of other "tips" regarding her physique, but she barely did anything strenuous other than the light workouts to keep her weight in check.
"So how would you change mine since we swapped?" he asked, gauging her reaction.
Janice looked down at him and their eyes met.
"Well, I guess I'd give the new me some boobs," she said, drawing a cartoonish pair on the image, though quite a bit smaller than her own prodigious endowment. "…..aaand I'd get rid of the obvious."
She smiled a snarky smile and made a show of erasing the sign of the cartoonish masculine bulge of Jimmy's manhood in the lines of his shorts, then quickly drew a skirt over them.
"I don't think I'd want to change much else, though," she said, glancing at Jimmy's slightly red face. "Oh wait, maybe I'd use a razor on those legs."
Janice captured the color of Jimmy's skin-tone and filled in the outline of his legs below the character's skirt.
"Yeah, 'Ten Thousand Years BC' might not be the best look on the new you, especially here in sunny Florida," he quipped, and Janice laughed.
"I agree. I'll stick with smooth, kissable skin," she said, and the word sent a thrill through Jimmy. He thought about kneeling before this immense goddess of a woman, lavishing kisses on Janice’s thighs.....thighs that looked to be the circumference of his chest.
They paused, looking at the image of them, sizes reversed. Janice manipulated the image one final time, and Jimmy smiled as he saw she had the figures holding hands.
"They look like a normal couple," Janice said, looking at the image. "See? They're even smiling."
They paused, staring at the image, neither of them seemingly able to look away from the idyllic picture to each other to the awkward reality.
"Yeah, they do look normal," he admitted after a moment of silence, "but I don't know, something just doesn't work for me."
"Oh?" Janice asked, looking at Jimmy.
She seemed unhappy as she regarded the figures.
"May I?" he asked.
"Yeah, why not?"
Janice handed over her tablet.
"So you lasso image pieces and move them like Photoshop?" he asked.
"Exactly," Janice replied. "It IS Photoshop, just a tablet version."
Jimmy nodded, then quickly made some changes.
He handed the tablet back to Janice and she looked at the image, surprised.
"Now it looks right to me," he said.
Jimmy had clumsily put the heads back on their own bodies.
"That looks right to you?" she asked. "It doesn't look like a couple who would take an unending amount of grief?"
Jimmy looked up at Janice's pretty face, and he smiled at her dubious look.
"That is a couple guaranteed to have smart-alecky comments like those teens today," he said, "but, and this is just me, I think 'normal' is overrated. If I wanted to be 'normal', I wouldn't have become a science nerd or admitted I liked sci-fi. I guess I'm all about NOT being normal. How about you?"
Janice threw back her head and laughed.
"Need you ask?" she said, still laughing. "I'm six foot five and weigh two hundred fifty-five pounds. I've been more muscular than pretty much every guy I've ever dated, and was voted most likely to become either a bodybuilder or a stripper after graduation by the smart-asses on the yearbook staff. So, no, 'normal' has never been a word anyone’s ever associated with me."
Jimmy was so turned on when she shared her stats. She was fourteen inches taller than him, and weighed nearly double what he did! The knowledge threatened to make him light-headed.
"Then I think we have something in common," Jimmy said.
"We seem to have a lot of somethings in common," Janice agreed, "but...."
Eager to dismiss her hesitancy, Jimmy leaned toward Janice.
"You know, if you can ignore all the idiots, I'd love to invite you to dinner with me and my friends," Jimmy blurted out. "I think maybe we can try to find a new normal. What do you say?"
"Your friends?" Janice asked.
"Yeah, I met up with some friends, a married couple, earlier today," he said, and paused. "We make an annual pilgrimage to Cape Canaveral, and then come here and a few other places in the area for sci-fi related park visits. We always end up at Space Mountain over at Disney at the end. It's been my favorite since I was tall enough to ride it."
Janice remained silent. It stretched a few minutes as she appeared to be mulling over the offer.
"Okay, I'm gonna go for broke here," Jimmy said after a moment, taking a deep breath. "I met my friends this morning, and I was grabbing a snack when you walked past, and.....well, I.....I was so captivated by you that I called my friends and told them I wasn't feeling good so I could maybe work up enough nerve to actually meet you."
Janice was stunned. She looked at Jimmy with a blank look of surprise. The picture of the tall woman on his phone ran through her head, and she wondered again whether she could trust this little man who seemed to have so much interest in a woman twice as big as him. The whole thing felt surreal. Everything in her experience told her that this wasn't the way it went, that a man this small would only be intimidated or bothered by her height and physique, that the offer he just made was the prelude to some sort of cruel joke or a gesture of politeness, knowing she'd never accept.
And yet, the sincerity on his face, the eagerness he seemed to show at her offer of lunch, the fact he'd been shadowing her all day.....now seemingly with the intent of working up the nerve to speak to her.....it was all very vexing.
"Me?" she asked. "Why?"
"Well, because that picture you saw on my phone wasn't my cousin," Jimmy said. "I'm sorry for not being honest. I saw that woman at the supermarket one day, and I was so fascinated by the fact she was so tall and her legs were so muscular that I snapped a picture of her. And I’m ashamed to admit I was.....sort of stalking you until I got up the nerve to say hi.....nothing creepy, I promise, but-"
"But I beat you to it," Janice finished. "I had noticed you were at a lot of the same things I was today. It's pretty much why I spoke to you in the first place. I figured you were either some sort of weirdo, or into the same sorts of things as me -- which I figured I'd find out when we talked -- or it was just a total coincidence."
"Would you have bought coincidence?" Jimmy asked, looking sheepishly at her.
"No," she replied. "But I won't exactly call you a weirdo, either. I guess the rest remains to be seen."
"How about the total, embarrassing truth: a guy so stunned with how big and attractive you are that he made a fool out of himself trying to meet you?" Jimmy asked.
Janice considered it for a long time, her eyes piercing Jimmy's as he squirmed in his seat. She looked like she was either going to get up and walk away or laugh at the absurdity of it all.
After a few tense moments, she sighed.
"I suppose I'd buy that," Janice replied finally. "I might even throw the word cute in there somewhere."
"So is that a yes for dinner?" he asked, stunned that she didn't slap him right out of his seat for his admission.
"Yeah, let's give it a try," she said, smiling warmly. "We'll see if your friends freak out at the whole David and Goliath picture we paint walking into the place."
"They'll be surprised, but I doubt they'll freak out," Jimmy said. "They know me pretty well."
Janice bent low to look Jimmy in the eye, her face close to his.
"But I will say, Jimmy, that if this is some sort of game, I am fully capable of making you regret it. I'm sure you realize that."
The most remarkable transformation came over Jimmy's face that Janice sat up to her full height, watching him with interest. He appeared to shiver visibly as if he was cold, and if she didn't know better, she would swear it was fear, but something in his eyes told her the emotion he felt was something far different.
It took Jimmy a moment to master himself. He finally spoke, looking up to see her eyes intent upon him.
"I swear to you that I only want to buy you dinner and show you we can have a nice night out, in spite of our differences," he began slowly. "If you're upset or bothered at any point, I completely understand if you decide to leave. Like you said, you're fully capable of making me regret any kind of slight. That alone should be enough to make you realize I am being nothing but sincere. And if you do feel you need to exact some sort of revenge, I wouldn't lift a finger to stop you.....though, honestly, I don't think I could stop you if I tried."
Jimmy tried his best to control his emotions, but the very notion of him trying his best to stop Janice from doing anything she desired, and the obvious outcome, moved him on such a visceral level the he felt himself sweating, despite the moderate temperatures on this early Spring afternoon.
Janice had trouble believing her eyes. It amazed her that Jimmy was excited at the difference in their sizes. She paused to take in the entire improbable event. By his admission, the cellphone picture of the significantly taller woman, the physical cues, the almost-giddy interest.....it stunned her to think that Jimmy was so attracted to her! The very thought of it, this tiny man attracted to her, a veritable giant by comparison, began to set her mind racing. She began to explore her own feelings about the possibility of such a union, so different from the adversarial attitudes of most men in her life, the need to somehow measure up to her, and found herself intrigued by the possibility of a man not ever needing to "stack up" to her physically, of accepting her for who she was, not some idealized image of what she should be.
Janice reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone.
"What's your number?" she asked. Jimmy scrambled to show her his screen.
"What time works for you?" Jimmy asked. "We can meet wherever you like."
"How about five-thirty at The Rainforest Cafe?" she asked.
"Nothing space-based?" Jimmy asked. "There are several in the area I'd recommend."
"This one is close to my hotel," she said. "In case I need to make a quick getaway....."
"Oh.....oh, sure," he said, somewhat crestfallen. "That's fine with me. Rainforest Cafe it is."
Jimmy held out his hand to Janice, and she began to extend her own, but changed her mind. She thought she'd see one more time what kind of effect she had on him. She couldn't help herself; she had to ensure it wasn't some trick her mind was playing on her.
Janice rose slowly from the table, looming over Jimmy's small form as she ascended fully to her stratospheric height. The entire time, her eyes locked on his, watching the reaction she had on him. It was exactly as she saw before: a look of sheer amazement.....even awe that crossed his handsome face as she stood so high above him. But the strongest emotion she saw in his face was desire.
Janice stepped back from the table and Jimmy got to his feet, seemingly in a daze. She held out her hand again to him, and noticed how his was engulfed as they shook briefly.
"I'll give you a ring when I get there," Janice said, and, on impulse, bent neatly at the waist and kissed Jimmy on the cheek. "See you."
Jimmy stood stunned, and Janice smiled knowingly. She waved, then turned and strode purposefully away, feeling Jimmy's eyes boring into her as she went. Maybe he was admiring her curvy rear, but she guessed it was more likely her strongly-built legs, significantly thicker and more muscular than the woman in his cell phone picture. It was a nice feeling.
Jimmy felt like he was floating. His feet dangled over a foot above the floor, and he felt the most wonderful pressure as huge, powerful arms wrapped around him. His body was pressed tightly against the most desirable woman he had ever met, and the feel of her lips against his was so intoxicating that he felt he would float away like a balloon on the breeze were she to release him. Her warm, caramel-colored eyes, sensuously half-lidded in flushed anticipation of their next kiss, held his as the big breasts he had been pressed into swelled with her deep, enticing breaths.
“Mmmm,” moaned the sexy alto of her clear, west-coast accented voice. “That was nice”
“Oh.....yes.....yes it was,” Jimmy sighed.
“Would you like more?” she asked.
“So much more,” he moaned as he felt the pressure around him increase.
They kissed again, and the feel of her plush, inviting lips made him swoon.
“You’re so light, Jimmy.....I can barely feel your weight in my arms.”
Jimmy couldn’t do anything except utter an excited moan.
He felt her right arm release him, but the left tightened almost painfully around him. Her free hand, spanning the width of his back, touched him just below the huge, steely limb that encircled his chest. With an excited moan, that huge hand moved downward toward his legs. It reached Jimmy's ass, giving him a squeeze, then slid around to the front. With a sexy smile, her hand pushed between his legs, parting them with an ease that left Jimmy stunned.
The massive arm around him constricted further, crushing his body into the huge breasts that felt like they could surround his slight frame. It felt harder than stone, the bulging bicep that pressed into his side, while her other huge hand, the one not fondling him, spread around his side. The pressure of being crushed into her chest became so intense he cried out in surprise, and then he felt it release, replaced by her hand pushing his body hard into the even more swollen bicep at his side. Janice was holding his body suspended in the air by wrapping her single arm all the way around him. It felt like she could do anything she wanted, and he doubted that he could stop her if
he tried!
Her free hand continued to fondle his swollen member through his pants, and then released him. A brief tug was accompanied by an audible ZIP as she yanked down his fly. The button followed shortly thereafter, and she pushed the pants aside to grasp his cock through his boxers. As huge as her hand was, it moved deftly, coaxing his member to lengthen beneath his pants, maneuvering around his boxers to grip his shaft firmly. He felt his member rise to heights he scarcely believed possible. The whole event was unbelievable as well. It felt like she could grasp the entirely of his cock and still have room left in her hand. And the fact she held him crushed with her single arm wrapped around him....
The entire event had a hazy unreality about it, but his gigantic lover wasn't stopping to let him think. She maneuvered him until he was pressed against a single breast, and he felt her iron grip loosen slightly, forcing his chest into her as she craned forward, her lips seeking his. Her breast spread against him, spanning the entire width of his chest. It was so big and full that he couldn't even feel the rest of his body touch hers, just that huge mass of womanly flesh. Everything about her totally dwarfed him!
“Mmm, so nice and thick. I love how it feels in my hand. What else do you have for me, Jimmy?” her sexy voice whispered in his ear. "Or maybe you would like to see what I have for you?"
"Oh.....oh yes....." Jimmy said. It felt like the air was being sucked from the room as he dangled above the floor.
Again that tightening of her arm around him and he was being pulled away to hang in the air again. She removed her hand and lifted it to her shirt, quickly popping open the overstressed buttons. It was stretched so taut by her magnificent figure that the shirt seemed to burst apart as each button came undone, exposing inch after inch of creamy, delectable flesh. Her bra was a demi-cup, and it pushed her breasts high, the tops of each sitting as beautiful mounds beneath her tight shirt.
"I wore a really tight one for you, Jimmy," his lover drawled in her low sexy voice, "so I could show you.....THIS."
She had stopped unbuttoning her shirt before the most tightly-stretched button, and held Jimmy, her eyes devouring his with a knowing gaze. They guided his eyes downward to her chest, and he saw the rippling pectoral muscles that lie beneath her breasts.
He caught the ghost of a smile as she drew in breath. Further and further the shirt stretched until he heard the sounds of cloth tearing, and still the button held fast.
"Hmmm.....what to do, what to do," she teased. "That is one tough button. I wonder how it can stand up to so much strain. Maybe I reinforced it a little too much. Sometimes I have to do that for the most tightly stretched part of my shirts."
She paused for effect and Jimmy buzzed from the excitement. She was impossibly strong, just as he had hoped, and the fact that she was so huge that he felt like a small child by comparison made all of his fantasies about bigger, stronger women pale in comparison.
"Oh, wait," she teased, squeezing his body tightly with her single arm. "I haven't used my secret weapon yet."
Again, she puffed out her fabulous chest and the button at the tightest point stretched with an audible groan. But then, she smiled her sexy, devious smile and he felt the arm surrounding him tighten slightly. The fabric gave an audible RIP as the muscles behind her breasts flexed, adding to the already huge girth of her chest, and, with a final loud POP, the heavily reinforced button was wrenched from the shirt, trailing a small piece of fabric as it went careening away.
Another sexy laugh and a flash of dark eyes took Jimmy away from the sight of the reinforced button shattering as it hit the wall.
"Ahh, much better. Care to open your present? I'd open it for you, but I'm short one hand. Or I could set you down....."
"NO!" Jimmy blurted, and her sexy, silky laughter filled his ears.
"Hmm, I didn't think so," she said and paused. "Aww, your poor hands are shaking. It's okay, you know what to do."
Jimmy pulled the panels of her shirt apart and beheld her majestic breasts. His mouth hung open, and he looked up to see her approving smile.
"Nice, yes?" she asked, knowing his answer. "Go ahead little guy. All yours."
Jimmy reached toward her chest, and he felt her hand return to his cock.
"Mmmm, so hard. I think this big body turns you on. You hold onto me right where you are and I'll find a place for this."
He felt her hand leave him again and she shifted him until her hands were on his hips.
"Hold on, Jimmy, you're going for a ride."
His body lowered for a moment, then his face collided forcefully with her chest as she pressed his hips upward into hers. She maneuvered him a little more, his upper body bending backward from the huge mass of her breasts, and then he thrust upward quickly, penetrating her to the hilt.
Their cries rang in unison, and he began to bob up and down as his strong lover thrust and lowered him in her arms, slamming him upward into her. His thighs slid up her huge, powerful thighs with each thrust and he felt their hardness. It was beyond his wildest dreams, so incredible, her effortless thrusts in time with her moans of pleasure. He rose and fell, the pressure building, as he fondled her huge breasts, covering them in kisses, nibbling the firm fleshy nubs of her nipples.
"Oh, Jimmy, yes!" she moaned, thrusting harder, ramming his body into her. His toes scraped the floor on the downward stroke, and he held on for dear life. He was so close, so close....
Jimmy jolted awake in a haze of excitement. He checked the sheets of his hotel bed to make sure he hadn’t messed himself, then glanced over at the clock on the night-stand.
Five-twenty five pm glared at him, and he shot bolt upright.
“Oh my fucking God!” he wailed, and leapt out of bed, his erection bouncing wildly as he scrambled to find his phone.
He hit Janice’s number and after a few rings, her lovely voice answered.
“Hi, Jimmy,” she said.
“Janice,” he said, his voice as controlled as he could make it,” I’m running late, I’m so sorry! I’m still at my hotel, but I’m close, so I’ll be just a few minutes. My friends will be meeting us there, though. I’m going to send you a pic so you’ll recognize them.”
“Oh.....okay,” she said, and Jimmy could have sworn he heard the dreaded dismay in her voice.
“I’m so sorry,” he repeated. “I’m sure this looks awful to you. I swear I’ll make it up to you.”
“It’s okay, Jimmy,” she replied. “These things happen.”
“Okay,” he said, and some of the panic came across the line to Janice, who smiled at his nervousness. “I’ll be there as soon as I can.”
“Just be safe,” she replied, “I'll see you when you arrive.”
“Okay, I’ll see you soon,” he said.
Jimmy arrived fifteen minutes later at the front door of The Rainforest Cafe and made his way in. He was led quickly to his seat, and looked at the neutral faces of his friends. The chair nearest the one they pointed for him to take was noticeably empty. He had a sinking feeling that he would never see the incredible Janice again.
His friends watched his face fall, their own faces neutral, as Jimmy slouched into his chair.
"So I guess I owe you guys an explanat-" he began, but he froze as he felt two huge hands slip over his eyes.
"Guess who?" Janice's sultry voice whispered in his ear.
He could hear his friends chuckling across the table from him, and saw their amused faces as Janice lifted her hands from his eyes.
"You are sometimes full of surprises," Lynn remarked, her faded blue eyes crinkled in mirth, "but I would say this is the biggest."
As Lynn spoke she aimed her eyes far above Jimmy's head, and he looked upward to see Janice's indulgent smile far above him, as she rose to her full height. He realized she must have been bent in half to whisper in his ear like that, and the sight of her rising, climbing skyward above him, caused his heart to race.
She was a vision. Though she was dressed more conservatively than at the park in a dark blouse and shorts, she was made up to look absolutely stunning, and every beautiful feature of her face seemed even more lovely than he remembered. As he craned his neck up to look at her, she returned his gaze, and subconsciously took a deep breath before blowing it out. From his vantage, Jimmy saw her face disappear as her blouse swelled visibly over her fabulous breasts. The gaps between the buttons opened, giving him a fleeting glimpse of her bra and a quick flash of gold before she exhaled and the blouse resumed its normal, slightly-less-stressed shape. He saw her face again, and her smug look told Jimmy that she knew exactly what he was looking at.
The crowning effect of her entire visage was her hair. She had it done up in a similar ponytail to earlier that day, but there was something oddly familiar about the style. It was no longer the Tomb Raider heroine's rope-like links, but braided and shot through with gold string. There was a sci-fi connection, he knew, but at present it evaded him. He was surprised at that, since he was so avid that he had quite a recollection of many heroines. Of course, his mind had something radically different occupying it than warp drives and aliens.
"You didn't think I was going to show up, did you?" Janice said as she moved to stand next to her seat beside him. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Harry thought it might be funny to see your face if my seat was empty."
"I have to admit, I thought I blew it by being late," Jimmy replied.
"Really Jimmy, in this crazy place?" Janice said, "It takes twenty minutes to drive two miles here. How could I fault you for being a little late with this kind of traffic?"
"Fair enough," he said, looking up at her smiling face still far above him.
He almost felt she was still standing for his sake. She looked raptly at him as his head was craned to look up at her.
"I'd better sit down before you hurt your neck," she said, and slid surprisingly gracefully into her seat.
"So, Jimmy," Harry began, "Janice tells me you met today in the park. Was it when you were feeling 'strange'?"
"Yeah," he replied. "I didn't exactly want to tell you I saw a beautiful woman and I was blowing you off to go meet her."
"I got the scoop on that today when we had lunch," Janice said to Harry. "I have to say, it was a bit flattering."
"Either that, or creepy, right?" Jimmy said to her with a nervous laugh.
"Nah, nothing creepy about it," Lynn said, looking at Janice, then Jimmy. "You've always been one to go for it, and it sounds like you met at a place of mutual interest. In fact, it's a lot like us. Harry and I met at a Ren Faire, totally out of the blue. All it took was a plunging bodice, beer, and a leg of turkey, and we were married six months later."
"I could have even done without the turkey leg," Harry laughed.
"And probably without the bodice," Lynn laughed, and Harry put his arm around her.
"Most definitely not the bodice," he quipped, "I think you still have it, don't you?"
"After ten years, you think I can fit in that?" Lynn laughed. "Love really is blind!"
"It's watching you TRY to fit into it that I like to think about," Harry said as Lynn elbowed him. "I'd even give up the beer to see that!"
Janice and Jimmy watched the exchange in amused silence.
"I like your friends," she said to him as the couple across from them continued their good-natured banter. "They're very.....geeky."
"Most of my friends are," Jimmy said. "I've met a lot of friends at cons and sci-fi forums and other places like that. They're all nerdy like me, but they're real people. Not a lot of pretence. I like that."
"Yeah, I like that, too," she said. "I've never been a big fan of mind games. I've been burned enough times to be cautious. I have to say I was waiting for the punchline when you asked me out to dinner today."
"I could tell," Jimmy replied. "I thought I was going to wet myself when you warned me not to play games with you."
Janice remembered only too well his reaction.
"I know I don't look it, but I'm harmless, I promise," she said, smiling at him. "I couldn't hurt a fly."
Jimmy looked at the big arm next to him. Even seated he couldn't see over her shoulder. The thick limb stretched out the short sleeve of her blouse to the point where it looked like it was going to burst.
"With those arms, I think you certainly could. What I think you meant was that you wouldn't, right?" he joked, and Janice gave him a gentle push that nearly sent him out of his seat.
"See?" Jimmy said, and Janice laughed as she pulled him back toward her.
"Yeah, sorry. I don't know my own strength sometimes," she said. "I spend so much time sitting in front of a computer with my job that when I do get out I forget that I need to be careful."
Jimmy thrilled at the fact that she kept her arm around him the entire time she spoke, only releasing him as she finished her sentence. He marvelled at the hardness of her arm, at the bicep touching the middle of his back and how it felt like a stone pushing into him. He had no doubt she could wrap her arm all the way around his thin frame and crush him like an anaconda killing its prey.
"What do you mean careful?" Jimmy asked, his blood pressure rising.
"Everyday stuff," Janice replied. "If I don't think about it, I sometimes use a little more oomph than I should without meaning to. I'll show you what I mean after dinner."
He couldn't be sure, but Janice seemed to be reading something into Jimmy's interest. He prayed she didn't think he was a creep, but the way she just put her arm around him, so similar to his dream, made him think that it wasn't the case. He let her last words go, as much as he wanted to enquire further. The open-ended statement about showing him after dinner had him wishing for a quick meal.
"So I guess I should ask you a few questions," Janice said. "Like, where are you from?"
"Philadelphia," Jimmy replied. "I live just south of the city in a planned neighborhood. It's a new idea for urban spaces. As soon as I heard about it, I looked for a place there. I like being able to walk everywhere instead of driving all the time. There's a station close, so I can take the train to work, I walk to get groceries, you name it. It's all within a few miles of my house. I try to walk everywhere I can. How about you?"
"Oh, I'm not a cold weather girl," Janice replied. "I live in San Clemente, it's just south of LA. I'm a western girl, born and bred. I don't much care for cars, either, but I'm guessing you could tell from my size. I bike and blade everywhere. Miles of distance don't matter to me. I once biked nearly the length of Route One!"
"Wow, that must've been one hell of a bike trip!" Jimmy said. "But San Clemente, I know exactly where that is. I travel out there from time to time for work. My company has a few locations near there. We do scale-up prototype testing at Las Palmas, and the really dangerous stuff happens out in the middle of nowhere in Nevada, about three hours drive east."
"Huh, small world," Janice said.
"Not small enough," Jimmy said ruefully, "we're on opposite sides of the continent."
After that unfortunate discovery, the conversation shifted to small talk: mostly to science-fiction and conventions, programs they enjoyed, novels and other preferences they seemed to share. The conversation was light, but it turned out that they both had a great deal in common. Harry and Lynn joined in, and the conversation shifted back to conventions, and then cosplay, which both Harry
and Lynn were into.
"Do you go to cons?" they asked Janice.
"I've been to a few Comic-Cons, since San Diego is so close, but I'm not a regular attendee," she said. "I tend to draw a lot of attention in big crowds."
"That's too bad. You'd be the ultimate cosplay model!" Lynn said enthusiastically.
"You wouldn't dress me up like a Wookie or something, would you?" Janice asked, a smile on her face.
"Oh, nothing so overdone," she chirped. "I was thinking a female Predator!"
"Oh, good Heavens, Lynn," Jimmy said. "I thought you said something not overdone. There were about fifty Predators at Comicon last year."
Jimmy looked at the amused smile on Janice's face as she sat next to him.
"I should warn you, she's a great costumer, but her costumes always maximize both detail and cleavage."
"Name me one good con costumer that doesn't!" Lynn shot back. "Boobs and cons go together like peas and carrots."
"Yeah, not for the sole reason that all those horny geeky guys are drooling over them," Harry laughed.
"Hey, you do plenty of drooling yourself, horny geeky guy," Lynn said.
She turned to Jimmy and Janice.
"I think you both should come to Comicon with us this year," Lynn said. "I could think up an awesome theme for both of you."
"Hey, I always like to go, but I'm not cosplay material," Jimmy said. "You'd probably dress me up as Yoda or an Ewok or something."
Everyone at the table laughed.
"How about John Connor and T-X?" Lynn suggested, cocking her eye at him.
Jimmy thought about Janice in a tight red leather outfit, holding him by the throat, her face emotionless. He imagined dangling helplessly, as the film in his head cut to the classic cinematic shot of their feet, which emphasized both their huge height difference and her superior strength as she prepared to "terminate" him. He couldn't help but thrill at the thought, and willed his sudden erection to subside.
"I'm more like T-XXL," Janice laughed. "Anyway, I'll have to think about it. It's still quite a way off, isn't it?"
"Yeah," Lynn replied. "Take your time. I'd need time to whip something up, anyway."
The rest of the evening went well, full of animated conversation, though Jimmy prayed for the check to arrive quickly, encouraged by Janice’s increased interest in him over the course of the evening.
After what felt like an eternity, the dinner came to a close. Jimmy's friends bid them goodbye, making them promise to meet up at Disney for the final leg of their visit.
Jimmy and Janice decided to stroll through the attractions surrounding the restaurant for awhile, chatting about their jobs. As the topic returned to her new project, Janice invited Jimmy back to her hotel to show him the initial work on her informatic. With Jimmy's input, she was able to get a rough cut of her graphical design completed in record time.
"Thank you so much, Jimmy!" Janice said as she sat at the desk in her room. She turned in her seat and hugged him as he leaned over her shoulder to assist her work. "This would have taken me months of research!"
Jimmy was in Heaven. His mind was drawn back to his fevered dream from that afternoon. Janice's huge arms wrapped around him so far that he was sure she could hold him easily with a single limb like he had fantasized. He became aroused in spite of himself.
"My pleasure," he said. "This hug just made it worth about ten million times more than the little bit you asked of me."
Janice looked up at his flushed face. He was such a nice guy, and so cute and tiny. There was no way he would ever feel the need to compete with her, to measure up to her. It was a shame he lived so far away. They did have tonight, though.
"Well, then we should do it right, shouldn't we?" Janice said, and stood slowly before him. "And I beg to differ. I think it wasn't worth nearly as much as you gave me, and I definitely wouldn't want to give you less than you're worth."
Jimmy watched in awe as she rose above him, and forgot all about hiding the tell-tale erection that strained the front of his pants. He thrilled yet again as she seemingly grew before his eyes, and it excited him as much as it did the first time at lunch. He could watch her get to her feet in an endless loop and never tire of it.
Janice bent far down and wrapped her arms around Jimmy from the front, engulfing him in her embrace. Her full breasts pressed into his small chest, enveloping Jimmy much as he had fantasized. It felt like his fantasy was becoming real as he watched.
"There, that's much better," she said into his ear. "Don't you think?"
"Infinitely," Jimmy sighed in her ear.
"I think I know what you might find even better still," she teased.
Janice stood up straight, taking Jimmy with her. She immediately felt Jimmy's erection against her stomach.
"Ooh, I was right, wasn't I?" she asked.
"Oh God, yes," Jimmy moaned. "You're incredible, Janice!"
"Thank you, James T," she teased. "I feel something pretty incredible myself. How would you like to boldly go where few men have gone before?"
"Engage," Jimmy said, barely able to contain his excitement, and Janice laughed.
"I think you're mixing your captains," she whispered in his ear. "But that's okay. I'm more of a Next Generation girl myself."
"You're probably a Riker kind of girl, huh?" he asked.
"No, Picard all the way," she said. "Riker was too much of a player."
"I could shave my head...." Jimmy said, and Janice laughed again.
Janice found she really liked Jimmy and his self-effacing sense of humor. He was obviously brilliant, and their conversation during lunch and dinner, with his encyclopedic knowledge of science fiction and engineering, made her strongly attracted to the little man. It still surprised Janice that he would find her attractive, but he obviously did, gauging from the surprising size and hardness of his manhood pressing into her belly.
Not only did he seem to be fine with their huge difference in size, but he actually appreciated it; and now, with her demonstration of how much bigger and stronger she was than him, she found his excitement had increased even more. Was it possible that her incredible strength, the very thing that bothered most men, that thwarted her past love-life, was the very thing he found most attractive?
She decided to test that theory.
Janice took one of her arms away from Jimmy and tousled his hair with her free hand. Her other arm tightened around him, and Jimmy responded with a gasp. Their eyes met, hers knowing, his wide with excitement and awe. A wordless moan escaped his lips, and Janice smiled broadly, her theory borne out.
It was so similar to his dream that afternoon that he swooned from the sensation, and Janice noticed Jimmy's erection press even more insistently into her. He was so painfully hard, even with her holding him up like she was. It had to be true.
"Keep your hair right where it is," she said. "That's not what I like about him; and I can't imagine a bald Jimmy Curtis being more attractive, and I do find you attractive, Jimmy. Would you like me to tell you one of the things I find most attractive about you?"
He nodded eagerly.
"You're attracted to me because I'm bigger than you, aren't you?" she whispered in his ear. "And not just that. It's that I'm stronger, too. Am I right?"
"Yes, so much," he moaned, and Janice could feel the wetness of his excitement on the front of her blouse. "And you're so beautiful....and you love the things I love. You're perfect!"
Jimmy's excited admission caused her own excitement to rise.
Years ago, when she was discovering herself sexually, she had stumbled across several fetish websites that catered to her extravagant figure. She lurked on a few: one for men who admired busty women, and one for men who admired tall women, but neither had patrons who seemed attracted to both. Then one day, purely by accident, Janice stumbled upon a site that seemed to have been created just for her. It was a site that celebrated women with big, robust bodies who were strong, intelligent, in control: powerful in all aspects of their lives. She loved the discussions about some of the various women that men found attractive, women who almost always were significantly smaller in both stature, muscularity, or femininity than her. The site had closed from a lack of participation, where the forum administrator had thrown up his hands and let the forum devolve into a morass of porn ads and spam. Her one brief realization that there may just be someone out there who would find her appealing vanished almost as soon as she had found it. Her unfortunate timing fuelled the thought that the whole site had been a farce, some spoof-site, like The Onion, that satirized topics with such dry wit that the topics often seemed real.
But the feel of the little man in her arms, of how his body was so tiny and light, made her doubt herself. She imagined that Jimmy might have been one of the men on that site, that he dreamt about women like her, that he would worship her for all of the reasons that most men either avoided her, or in some cases ridiculed her.

Their lips met in an urgent kiss that took their breath away. The excitement of the moment grew so quickly for both of them it felt like it was too good to be true.
Jimmy felt Janice's chest begin to heave with her increasingly excited breathing. He felt himself rise and fall with each breath as he hung in her embrace high above the floor. It was so much more incredible than any of his fantasies had ever been. The reality of this amazing woman: the fullness of her breasts, the massive size and hardness of the limb holding him so effortlessly, her scent, the feeling of helplessness, drove him to the edge of reason.
Janice was amazed as well. Jimmy made her feel like she could be herself for the first time in so long. He loved her size, her strength, and it made her feel alive, like she’d been asleep for ages, finally awakening to a world so different from what she had known. Though it felt so alien to her from all her past relationships, Janice revelled in the majesty of her body and flaunted it for Jimmy's enjoyment. 
"You like being held like this, don't you?" Janice asked, and he nodded excitedly.
"I love how easy it is for you," he agreed. "I love how even with one arm it's not a challenge for you at all! It's so incredible! You're like a goddess among mere mortals."
Janice felt a shiver run through her body. A goddess. Was that what she was to him?
"Mmmm," she moaned. "You want to worship me like a goddess, Jimmy, don't you?"
"Forever!" he said immediately.
Jimmy felt Janice's arm flex slightly and the pressure increased on his little body, but all too soon it was over as she lowered him gently to the floor.
"Then I guess you should see what you're getting yourself into," she said, smiling warmly. "I warn you, you've set yourself quite a task, but somehow I can tell you're up to it."
She slowly unhooked the buttons of her blouse, tugging slightly harder to loosen the tight buttons at her chest, then put her hands on either side of her shirt as Jimmy watched, scarcely daring to breathe.
"I wanted to see how tonight went, but I had a such good feeling from lunch today I put this on under my outfit." she said as she watched Jimmy's eyes widen as her body hid teasingly behind her shirt. "I kept taking it off, then I'd find myself putting it back on. I wanted to show you, but I felt foolish."
Janice took a deep breath.

"Okay, you came clean with me today, so it's my turn. I always thought cosplay would be fun, so
here is my one attempt at it. I did it back when I first went to Comicon, but I chickened out and didn't wear it. It's so.....revealing."
Closing her eyes tightly, she quickly pulled her shirt over her head, then bent and slid off her shorts, visibly having to force them down over her thick thighs. She stood back up, facing him.
"What do you think?"
Her bra and panties, trimmed with gold fabric, resembled the slave girl outfit from The Return of the Jedi. Jimmy could slap himself in the forehead for not recognizing the styling of her ponytail, but the thought immediately vanished from his head as his eyes drank in her amazing body. Janice was easily the most incredibly built woman he had ever seen. All the pictures of tall, fit women on the Internet were not even close to the astounding proportions of her figure.
"I feel like a bit of an ass for wearing this," Janice said self-consciously.
"You look every bit the Goddess I said you were, even dressed as a slave girl," Jimmy breathed. "Incredible! Just.....just incredible."
Tall and statuesque, she was far more physically imposing than he had realized. He had already seen her arms and shoulders in her sundress earlier, but her strongly built core amazed him all over again. Her entire torso rippled with thickly defined muscle stretched over its great length: from her broad lats and sizeable pecs, visible above her even more sizeable breasts, to a clearly defined span of abdominal muscles that traced down her stomach, ending at the scanty bikini bottoms she wore. Further down, her marvellous legs, spread slightly apart, captivated Jimmy. They were so much more thick and defined than the woman he photographed in the grocery store he could hardly believe his eyes. He saw the massive muscles of Janice's quads bunch and relax as he admired her legs. She had to be doing it for his benefit! He never wanted anything in his life more than to wrap his arms around one of her thighs.
"I meant the costume, but I like your comment even more," Janice said, gushing at his praise.
Janice drew herself up, towering over Jimmy.
"Come closer, Jimmy," she said sexily. "You like how much taller I am, so really get a feel for it."
He approached her and she placed her hand on his shoulder. She looked down at his awestruck face and felt a flush of pleasure from his admiration. She loved how he faced her full breasts, how they stood to either side of his head, overwhelming symbols of her femininity. They looked to be the same size as his head as he drew so close she could feel his breath on her skin.
"Tell me what you're feeling," she said, eager to hear his words, if they matched the excitement threatening to burst forth from her.
"I feel like I've died and gone to Heaven," he said. The wonder in his voice sent a thrill through Janice that she felt to her very core.
"I know you really like my legs.....don't you?" she whispered, and Jimmy could hear the excitement in her voice.
"Yes," he said, "they're so beautiful.....like the rest of you."
Janice wanted to weep from joy.
"That's what I hoped you'd say," she moaned.
Jimmy immediately felt overwhelming pressure as her arm pressed down on him, and he dropped
to his knees as she overcame his legs with a single casual push, seemingly without effort.
"Oh my God," he moaned. "You're so strong!"
"Was that too much?" she asked, worried. "I didn't think I was being-"
"It was perfect!" Jimmy said, his head light from her overwhelming presence. "Perfect!"
He reached his trembling hands toward her gigantic right thigh, and heard Janice's sharp intake of breath as his hands slid around to feel its girth. It was unbelievably massive, and much harder than he was prepared for. Jimmy moaned without realizing as his hands slid over her skin.
Janice started slightly as his hands felt her leg, and then a warmth filled her body as she enjoyed the feel of his small hands on her. She wasn't sure what to expect when she threw out the comment, but apparently Jimmy didn't have any qualms about making good on his promise to worship her body. She was thrilled when he began showering kisses over the surface of her thigh, giving in to his desire as he wrapped his arms around her massive leg. Janice's womanhood demonstrated its excitement by dampening the front of her costume's panties.
The scent of her arousal hit Jimmy like a physical blow. He redoubled his efforts on her thigh, wrapping both arms around it and hugging the gigantic limb as tightly as he could as he kissed it excitedly. He felt small tremors in Janice's body as he continued his worship. Encouraged, he covered her thigh with kisses even more enthusiastically. He spent a long time kissing her thigh and rubbing his engorged cock against her lower leg, then moved to the other leg, giving the same painstaking attention to it that he gave the other.
"Oh....that feels so good, Jimmy," Janice moaned, and ran one hand into his hair. Her other hand rose from his shoulder to trace over the damp front of her panties.
Jimmy lavished attention on her legs, kissing and fondling them, and Janice shook in excitement above him. He knew it was time to move elsewhere, though, when he felt her hand tighten on his shoulder almost to the point of pain. Amazingly, he was hoisted right off his feet! His legs actually dangled until he thought to stretch his feet down to the floor.
"Oh, God!" he moaned and Janice smiled down at him.
"I thought you would like that," she said. "You know what I'd like?"
"No, but whatever it is," Jimmy said, "I'll do it all night long!"
Janice paused.
"Wow, what an invitation!" she said, then released the catch on her bra. "How's this for a start? They're so sensitive."
She shrugged off the straps, and Jimmy beheld the biggest, fullest breasts he had ever seen. They stood to either side of his head, and he imagined his face being completely buried between them if Janice were to pull him into her.
"It's the perfect start!" Jimmy cried. "My God, they're unbelievable!"
Janice chuckled.
"That's what I figure a guy would say!" she said. "I think they're too big."
"They fit you perfectly," Jimmy breathed. He fought the urge to pinch himself for fear of waking up in his hotel room in a pool of his own semen. "Besides, I didn't think there was such a thing as 'too
big'."
"Oh yeah?" she said and Jimmy suddenly felt her hand on the back of his head.
She pushed his head into the depths of her cleavage.
"How about now?"
Jimmy thought he would lose his mind. Her breasts engulfed his head, their firm, fleshy masses pressing into his face from either side.
After a few tantalizing moments, Janice let him go, then laughed when his hands rose to her breasts and pressed them back into his face.
"That good, huh?" she said her chest shaking with her mirth. "They're a bit shocking when you first see them, at least they seemed that way to other guys I dated. I was worried you'd be a bit overwhelmed."
After a short time, Jimmy pulled back, his face flushed from excitement. He had leaked so much pre-cum into his pants he felt like he'd wet himself.
"I've been overwhelmed since I met you, Janice," Jimmy replied excitedly. "In such a good way!"
Jimmy wasted no time moving to one of the hugely swollen nipples practically poking him in the eye, and tilted his head upward to suck the nub into his mouth. Janice let out a moan of sheer sexual frustration and crushed his face into her breast with one of her hands. It engulfed the back of Jimmy's head and he could feel her finger and thumb touch his jaw. Her hands were simply gigantic! She pushed him so forcefully into her he was surprised she didn't lift his entire body off the floor in her enthusiasm. He had no doubt she could do it.
He spent a painstaking length of time suckling Janice's abundant breasts, to the point his neck began to ache from craning so sharply upward. At one point he stood on his toes to reach them more easily, until Janice finally realized and bent slightly at the knees so he could reach them.
Jimmy was surprised when Janice gently disengaged his eager mouth from her. She was shaking from the sensations his lips had given her, and was deeply flushed from her excitement.
"I feel like I'm about to cum just from you sucking on my tits," she moaned. "God, Jimmy, it feels so good!"
"I'll keep going if you want. I'll never get enough of your body," Jimmy said, watching her chest heaving in front of his face. "Janice, you are without a doubt the most incredibly beautiful and sexy woman I have ever met. It's like you're too good to be true."
"I might say the same thing about you," she said, her heavy breathing causing her breasts to bounce on her chest.
"Why would you say that?" He asked.
"Because I'm so much bigger than you, and you're not freaked out or telling your friends I'm some sort of musclebound giant dyke," she replied, and Jimmy looked at her like she was crazy.
"Why in God's name would I ever say something like that?" he asked, shocked. "You're like the perfect woman!"
Janice smiled at his candour. She twisted her waist and extended her arm until her bicep was right next to his head. The giant arm flexing before his face filled his vision as the muscle became a
shockingly huge sphere before his eyes. Jimmy actually got light-headed from the vision of his fantasy come to life.
"That's why," she said, noting how turned on Jimmy was as her hugely muscled limb sat inches from his trembling lips. "Most guys would be wetting themselves right now if a woman as big as me did something like that, but you look like you're going to come in your pants. I have never met a man in my life who wasn't intimidated as hell by my physique, or his manhood threatened, or had some other hang-up when he met me.....not once. And then you show up, not freaked out or threatened by me, but actually turned on. I'm no sex expert, but I can see my body drives you wild!"
Jimmy searched her face and felt like his heart was going to break. Janice appeared to be close to tears! Maybe she really did have it harder than him.

"Then you've obviously had terrible luck with the guys you've met," he said, and put his hands on her swollen arm, amazed how tiny they looked on either side of the gigantic limb.
He began tracing kisses across the massive muscle of her bicep. "I wish I'd have met you years ago. I would have done anything for you, just to put a smile on your face."
Janice felt the wetness run down her cheeks as Jimmy worshipped her incredible arm, his tiny hands touching her so reverently she actually felt like a goddess worthy of worship.
"There isn't a single inch of you any less than perfect, Janice, inside or out," Jimmy said between kisses. "Any man who couldn't see that wasn't worth your time."
"See what I mean? Too good to be true," she said with a sniffle as Jimmy continued touching and kissing her arm. "If it was anyone else I would think it was some sort of prank."
Jimmy only paused his attention her arm long enough to reply.
"No prank," he said. "Nothing but worship for your incredible body."
"You're making me so happy, Jimmy. I want to return the favor."
Jimmy felt Janice's muscles relax as she stretched her arm down, and felt the back of her hand brush against his painfully erect manhood, but she didn't grasp his cock. Instead, she twisted her arm, the hard, sinewy muscles sliding under his hands, until her palm was flat against his crotch, and he felt her fingers slide under his manhood to cup it.
Janice flexed the powerful muscles in her shoulder and Jimmy's entire body rose off the floor until she held her arm straight out from her body. He lay, too stunned for words, hanging on her arm, and Janice could feel a shudder wrack his body as he lost all control. He came with a sharp cry, and a torrent of semen flooded his pants. The entire time he bucked and jerked, clinging tightly to her, Janice's arm held steady, and she looked at his rapturous face with a warmth that made her nearly doubt herself. She felt her own wetness as she felt the little man on her arm, light as a feather, and her free hand drifted down to touch her pussy. She was so wet! The jolt of ecstasy her finger caused as it drifted over her swollen clit made her suddenly realize she enjoyed showing her strength to Jimmy as much as he enjoyed experiencing it!
Almost shocked by the realization, her hand quickly drove her to a thunderous climax, the entire time holding Jimmy's body in the air like he was weightless! He recovered in time to nearly pass out from the impossible feeling of being held so easily as Janice touched herself, and watched, awestruck, as her face contorted in her own rapture, culminating in her own cry of release. Her arm shook as she came, and Jimmy felt his body shake with it. He held on tightly, revelling in the seemingly limitless strength of this titanic goddess. It was like she barely realized he was there, his entire weight held up by the huge muscular shoulder right next to his face. He slid his hands up to
the gigantic peaked delt and ran his hands lovingly over it.
A moan escaped his lips as he touched the rock-hard muscle holding him in the air, and Janice's eyes opened lazily. Jimmy's body shook again as a little tremor passed down Janice's arm.
"Ohhh.....Janice.....Goddess.....how can you be so strong?" he moaned. "It's unbelievable! God.....so hard....."
She felt a shudder pass down her arm again as Jimmy pulled himself up to her shoulder and began to kiss the hard muscle beneath his lips.
Janice moaned as his hands and lips worshipped her shoulder.
"Mmmm....Goddess," she moaned. "Call me Goddess again!"
"Goddess....Goddess.....Goddess....." Jimmy said, over and over, punctuating each word with a kiss on a different part of her shoulder, working his way to her neck. "Goddess.....Goddess.....Goddess Janice....."
After several minutes, Janice realized that she could feel a warmth growing in her arm, and was surprised. As strong as she was, she knew she could hold his slight weight up as long as she liked. It wasn't the burn of a good workout, more a subtle warmth, and it grew every time Jimmy kissed her. It almost felt like his words and kisses were directly affecting her arm, like they were building up inside of her. It felt so good!
She lowered her arm and set Jimmy's feet on the floor, then gently disengaged her arm from his eager hands. He looked up at her with the most adoring look she'd ever seen on a man's face as he regarded her. He was quite a sight: his small body shook visibly, like he was cold, but the growing wet spot on his pants told her what was truly running through his mind. There was no look of self-consciousness on his face, no embarrassment, just that look of awe; that unbridled lust. It amazed her. He was so stricken by her, she couldn't help it when her mouth opened.
"What do you like so much about my muscles?" she asked. "And.....and why do you like it?"
Jimmy paused for a moment, totally unconcerned about his state, then took Janice's hand and led her to the bed. He guided her down and she let him, until he was standing next to her as she sat on the edge. Their eyes were nearly level as they met.
"How about this: I'll give you the grand-daddy of all massages, and I'll answer your question. That way, I'm not shirking my worship duties while I talk to you. Sound fair?"
She pulled Jimmy down to her lips and planted a scorching kiss on him.
"I think that sounds wonderful," she said. "Only if I can return the favor when you're done."
"Oh trust me, you're the one being wonderful!" he said, and adopted the stilted dialogue and a surprisingly good imitation of the famous starship captain's voice. "But I.....agree to your.....conditions.....Yeoman."
Janice laughed.
"Aye aye, captain," she said, and Jimmy chuckled as well. "How do you want me?"
Jimmy's smile became sly.
"What a loaded question, beautiful," he said. "Would non-stop be a bad answer?"
Janice laughed and felt the erection that pushed against his pants. She was amazed at his total lack of self-consciousness as she felt his wet pants.
"That would be a good answer," she said, giving his cock a gentle squeeze.
"How would you like to lie on your stomach and I'll start with your back and work my way to the really good parts?" he asked.
"Clothed or unclothed?" she asked, knowing the answer.
"Oh, I think you know my preference," he replied.
Janice laughed lightly.
"Okay," she said, and slowly rose off the bed, watching his face intently as she climbed to her full height above him. "Why don't you lose yours, too?"
She shucked her panties off, basking in his longing gaze, then returned the bed, arranging herself face-down. Jimmy gazed at her incredible body as her feet hung over the foot the bed.
She turned her head to watch Jimmy as he quickly pulled his shirt off, followed by his pants. His decent-sized penis was still erect, she noted with pleasure. He climbed on the bed, sitting next to Janice, but she reached down with her hand and patted the small of her back, just above the extremely perky ass he had been admiring as he sat.
"Climb aboard," she said. "I'd like to feel you too as you touch me."
"But I'm a bit.....messy," he said.
"That's fine with me," she replied. "I want to feel you."
Jimmy did as he was told, and knew he couldn't wait to show her just how much he enjoyed doing her bidding. Settled into the depression of her back, his own ass touching the upper swell of hers, he kneaded her shoulders. Even relaxed, they had an amazing amount of firmness. He knew if she was even the slightest bit flexed, he would be unable to even dent the heavy musculature of her body.
"God, your body is so incredible!" he sighed as he rubbed her shoulders, working his hands around the broad sweep of her upper back.
"Mmmm, thanks," she sighed in return and squirmed slightly on the bed, enjoying the feel of Jimmy's small body sitting on her. "So tell me about your fascination with bigger, stronger women."
"I don't know," he said, as his hands played over her. "I guess it's like anyone, I just like what I like. You know some women like tall, strong men. I guess I'm just the opposite."
"There has to be more to it than that, doesn't there?" she asked, turning her head slightly. "To overcome all those social mores? The whole stereotype of the tall man and the petite little woman? I certainly feel that pressure, which is why I haven't gone out with a lot of men, and even the ones I have dated have all felt the pressure of being with a woman more physically developed. So what allows you to overcome all of that?"
Jimmy paused for a moment, his face contemplative. She could see from the occasional look of effort crossing his face that his hands were starting to bother him from trying to knead her hard muscles, but he didn't utter so much as a grunt from the effort. She sighed with happiness.
"I think it's the realization that all of those hushed whispers are people succumbing to something
other than their own desires, that you can't be truly happy if you're living your life to the tune of other's expectations," Jimmy replied. "It's like when I was a kid. When I told some kids about liking Star Trek and other things, when it wasn't popular, I was teased. It hurt, of course, but it wasn't like I was about to give it up, even with all the names thrown around, like nerd and geek. So I guess you could say I've been preparing my entire life to meet you."
Jimmy started working his way down Janice's back, enjoying the firmness he felt everywhere on her body. He tried sliding over the high swell of her ass as he worked his way down, but found, with rising excitement, that her ass was so firm that he had to physically lift himself up until he was seated atop it. She wiggled her hips and shook his little body, and he leaned down to rest his cock against the cleft of her full rear. He rubbed against her, and she sighed with pleasure. She could feel that a new wetness was now rubbing her curvy rear. Jimmy was getting excited again.....already.....just from touching her!
"You have great hands, Jimmy," Janice said, her voice not quite a moan. "I haven't been pampered like this in a long time."
"I'll see what I can do about changing that," he said. "God, Janice, your butt doesn't dip at all, even with me sitting on it!"
"Nope," she said, "it's pretty much as muscular as the rest of me, unfortunately."
"At the risk of sounding selfish, I'd say it's definitely not unfortunate for me!" Jimmy said enthusiastically.
"Mmmm, I like that," she replied. "But keep going. You're copping out on me asking you about liking bigger women, but I really need to know what the appeal is for you. It's so rare to see a guy so attracted to someone like me, I just need to hear it from you. Please."
Jimmy froze.
"Oh, Janice," he said emphatically. "You NEVER need to say please to me! Just ask, that's all you'll ever need to do. I am your servant, not the opposite. You can even order me to do it. I'm fine with that, too."
Janice, surprised, looked back at Jimmy, expecting some sort of teasing look, but all she saw was sincerity.
"Okay," she said hesitantly, then found her voice. "Tell me more about your attraction to big girls like me."
She felt Jimmy shiver at the command in her voice as he sat on her big curvy rear, and the same warmth she felt on her shoulder as he worshipped it grew in the core of her body as she lay with Jimmy's hands stretched down to knead the muscles of the small of her back. Jimmy's cock pressed hard into her ass from leaning over it as he rubbed the muscles on either side of her spine, and she felt the beginning of another wave of arousal growing in her, slightly different from the warmth in her core. Was some need awakening she didn't realize she had? The excitement was a direct result of Jimmy telling her to order him, she knew it then, and felt the confident, sexy woman she had always felt hiding inside her rise from the ashes of her former insecurity, spreading her wings.
Jimmy's voice failed him as his hands rubbed over the rising slope of Janice's pert rear. He slid down her solid thighs as he continued working his way down her body. He felt his little chest pressed against the lower swell of her butt, and it almost felt like his little body could fit right between her cheeks had she parted her thighs any further. She lifted her hips slightly and rubbed against him, feeling his body rise on her thighs.
Jimmy paused, feeling the heat of her sex against his skin. It was maddening, the building desire. He so wanted to have this big beautiful woman, but he needed it to be on her terms, not his. He wanted her to order him to enter her, to give this goddess the deference that was her due in his eyes. He wanted to worship her in every way possible.
It took him a moment to recover, to stop luxuriating in the feel of Janice's ass sliding against him, the amazing firmness of it, the power of the massive thighs that were his seat. The broadness of the powerful back that stretched out before his eyes, too far for him to reach even if he leaned forward against her marvellous, round bum.
"Mmmm, that feels nice," Janice purred. "Jimmy, are you still with me?"
He picked up the thought he had nearly lost as he touched her.
"Oh, sorry, I'm a bit distracted way down here," he said, and Janice chuckled. "Okay, where was I? Maybe I like tall girls because I watched all the girls I liked when I was young grow taller than me as I got older, and never really thought about the height difference being a big deal because of that. It was just a part of me knowing I was going to be a small guy. The dating scene had enough petite women to allow me to go out still, but there was always a dissatisfaction in me with women my size or smaller. The ones I'd liked that outgrew me had much more of a fascination, and it seemed particularly because they had gotten bigger, but at that point, around the end of high school, I hadn't discovered my attraction to stronger, more muscular women. That realization came a little later."
Jimmy's painfully erect cock rubbed against Janice's lower thighs, and Janice gave a pleased sigh at the contact.
"Honestly I don't know when I first found women's muscles attractive. I never had anything happen in my youth, some formative event that turned me on. It was just something I discovered about myself one day in college when I went into the gym and saw women working out. I found myself pausing to admire the women working out, really toned and fit, pumping a pretty impressive amount of weight. I think it was seeing those women, so strong, yet so sexy and feminine, that made me realize my attraction. It's only women's muscle, though. I've seen muscle on guys, and that doesn't do a thing for me. I never really told anyone this. Maybe it's me who's weird, not you. You're just lucky to be beautiful and built like a goddess!"
"Hmmmm.....maybe," she said, turning her head to look down her body at him.
Jimmy had steadily worked his way down to the bottom of the bed, and was rubbing one of Janice's big calves, kneading the huge muscle as much as he could, when she lifted her lower legs and launched Jimmy up her body to collide with her big curvy rear again. He landed on her with a little "oof" from the impact. His body was draped over her ass, her incredibly firm, round, utterly breathtaking ass, and he thrilled at how casual Janice's display of immense power was. Hurling him like that didn't take an effort at all!
"Why don't you stay right there for a little while?" she said, the excitement in her voice unmistakable. "I'm sure I can find something for you to rub. Maybe do more than that."
Janice began parting her legs, and Jimmy lifted himself off her thighs as she arched her back and presented her sex to him. He knelt between her legs, and his cock throbbed as Janice looked back at him. She spread her legs out to either side of him and lowered her hips until she was lined up with his manhood.
"I'd like you to touch me somewhere besides my back, Jimmy," she said, and pushed her hips back until her pussy rubbed against Jimmy's erection.
Her massive body shuddered all around him. He reached his hands forward and ran them down
the curves of her ass, gradually moving them until his hands rested against her hips.
Janice's muscles were taut, tensed for the upcoming event, a thoroughbred poised at the gate. He could almost feel the power radiating from her, a physical force that awed him more than he thought possible. She was beautiful, unstoppable. She was a goddess in every sense of the word.
Her desire dripped from her lips as her eyes burned into him from far away at the head of the bed.
"Ohhhh....yeah, that's the place I was thinking of. Right there. Take me, Jimmy. Take me now!"
Jimmy entered Janice and felt her massive thighs flex to either side of his body. The culmination of every fantasy he had ever had about bigger, stronger women lay before him, pushing her hips forcefully into his body, driving him nearly out of his mind with lust, and he grabbed her hips hard and rammed his manhood as deep into her as it could go.
"YES!" Janice cried, and pushed back against Jimmy, returning the force of his thrust and more. Far, far more.
Her hips collided with him and nearly sent him flying away. He held on tightly, even with the concussion of her hard ass blasting into him, and felt his body nearly hurled back, totally unable to compete with her awesome strength.
The feeling was beyond incredible, beyond any word he could think of to describe it. The power, the grace of this woman, it was far beyond anything he had ever hoped for.
"Oh, God, Janice!" he cried, thrusting into her in a frenzy. "You feel so incredible! So powerful! So sexy!"
If Janice heard his praise, she didn't say, but her motion against him matched his thrusts, meeting with a hard impact every time they came together. Jimmy could feel his hips battered by her muscles, and loved every second, every jarring crash, even the pain in his hips that was starting to make itself known with each thrust.
Janice was in her own world: a blissful place, a sea of ecstasy. The feeling of Jimmy filling her, of his hands on her hips, ramming into her with the loud slaps of flesh on flesh, it was paradise. But the feeling that over arched it all was the difference in their sizes. She could feel how his body yielded every time she thrust her hips back, the softer man giving in to the big powerful woman. She liked that feeling, liked how light he felt against her hips, but she absolutely loved feeling so powerful, so desirable, so wanted. So NEEDED. Her size and build, that she had seen as such an affliction, was cast in a whole new light.
Jimmy was in Heaven, too. The mix of pleasure and pain was something he hadn't experienced before, and found it to be wonderful. All of the sexual encounters he had before were like the fumbling of children compared to this. He knew he wouldn't last long against Janice's onslaught, but prayed he made her feel half the incredible sensations he felt. But it was more than that -- she made him feel good, but she also made him feel.....he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Insignificant.....unworthy.....but not inadequate. He didn't know what the overwhelming feeling was, what to call it. All he knew was he wanted that feeling to continue, to go on and on until he couldn't take it any more.
It took mere minutes for Janice to experience her first orgasm, and she froze in mid-stroke, her whole body tensed so hard that she felt like a statue as she stopped. Jimmy's body rammed into her hard, not expecting her to freeze so suddenly, and the air was knocked out of him from hitting her big body that he was expecting to move with him. He had been bracing against the impact of their hips against each other, but even when their bodies had collided, she hadn't been flexed so solidly, her muscles had at least been somewhat limber. Now she was completely flexed. Her legs were massive, squeezing him between them, and her butt, which he was lying upon, felt like two
huge, warm, flesh-covered steel balls beneath his body. Her back was likewise flexed, and her arms, her muscles standing out proudly as she came. Her head was also thrown back and a low, undulating moan was coming from her open mouth. She arched back, slowly thrusting her hips upward, and Jimmy felt the mattress disappear beneath him.
Janice couldn't think, couldn't breathe. The most incredible orgasm had her in its grip, and the sensation was so consuming that nothing existed in that moment except the feeling, the rush of pleasure. It was so intense!
She realized after several seconds that she had shoved her butt upward so far that poor Jimmy was hanging in the air! It was embarrassing, but he wasn't saying a thing. On the contrary, he had laid his body over her, holding tightly to her with his hands around her waist. She could feel his face against her back, his legs touching hers, and his weight, his slight weight, pressing down on her. It was such a delicious feeling, this little man hanging on her. She never felt so powerful or sexy, and the embarrassment of the moment disappeared, replaced with a feeling of strength, of desirability.
She was the most desirable woman to Jimmy, she knew it in her heart at that moment, and she wanted it to keep being that way, for that feeling to go on to infinity.
She eased her body down to the mattress and stretched her legs out, feeling Jimmy ride atop her. His little body rode high on the round globes of her ass, and every place their bodies touched felt wonderful.
Janice took a deep breath and blew it out in a loud rush.
"Oh, Jimmy.....that was so incredible!" she said as she rested her head on her arms. "How are you? Are you okay? I was being pretty rough.....sorry!"
His response was immediate.
"I've never been so turned on in my life!" he cried. "Your body, it's.....it's so strong! I felt like a feather being blown around in a hurricane! I can't get enough!"
He began kissing the flesh beneath his face, endless kisses, and his little arms held her so tightly she thought she might come just from the feeling of pure worship he was giving her. His lips were insistent, moving over her back, never stopping, single-minded in their purpose as he climbed over her curvy rear.
"You are the most incredible woman I have ever met!" he exclaimed between kisses.
Janice purred in total contentment and lay her head contentedly on the pillow. She could get used to this!
A sudden thought struck her and made her chuckle.
"What?" Jimmy asked, pausing from his endless kissing, near her neck. "Something I did?"
She turned her head and looked up at him.
"No, it was just a thought," she said. "You know how your friend wants us to come to Comi-Con this year? What if we went as our namesakes? It could be an alternate universe Kirk and Rand. Maybe she could be head of security, something a little more, you know, physical, than a yeoman?"
Jimmy's eyes lit up.
"Yeah, that's a great idea!" he replied. "Kirk was always lousy at leading away teams, anyway. He
isn't level-headed enough, always rushing off half-cocked. Well, that, and he's always amorously after the locals."
Janice smiled a naughty smile at Jimmy.
"I think Security Chief Rand would take steps to keep him in line," she said wolfishly. "Maybe she'd have to grab him by the collar and hold him with his little feet dangling while she recited the Prime Directive to him. All forty seven sub-orders."
Jimmy responded exactly the way she hoped he would.
"Ooh, yeah," he said dreamily, but his voice changed as he played along. "But, you know, Kirk is a bit stubborn. He might try to struggle and squirm to get down, and his Security Chief may have to do something to focus his attention while he hung from her big strong arm."
Janice was enjoying this geeky foreplay.
"Oh, I don't know. I think the security chief could keep his toes off the floor with one arm no matter how much he fought to get down."
His excitement grew, and Jimmy couldn't help but rub his hands over the big strong arms to either side of him. Janice felt her temperature rising as Jimmy's enthusiasm washed over her again.
"I suppose the captain and his security chief would spend a lot of time together aboard ship," Janice said, stretching her body against Jimmy as he lay upon her. "A lot of briefings, meetings, security reviews. I'll bet he would even do a little training with his big, strong security chief. After getting his butt kicked by a Gorn, for example, he might consult her to see how she might have handled things."
Jimmy felt the hard muscle beneath his body and ran his hands all over Janice's back, down over her rock-hard glutes and thighs as he sat up.
"He might even think he could test himself against her," Jimmy said excitedly, "see where he needed to improve his combat techniques against a much bigger, stronger opponent; someone big enough to make even a Gorn fear for its life."
Janice playfully rolled to the side, tossing Jimmy off her back, then jumped to her feet.
"I don't know, those Gorn are really big and strong," she teased. "I remember the good captain standing maybe shoulder-high to his opponent in that epic battle. Surely he's bigger than that compared to his security chief."
Jimmy, excited, jumped up and realized how rough Janice was with him during their energetic sex. He felt throbbing pain in his hips from Janice's thrusts into him, but fought to keep the pain off his face, eager to compare his size to Janice again; especially now that it was such a source of excitement for them both.
Janice fortunately didn't notice his discomfort as she stood proudly, hands on her hips, flaring out her broad lats for Jimmy's appreciation.
Jimmy stood facing her, and felt truly tiny as he stared directly into her huge naked breasts.
"Hmmm," she said sexily. "I think Security Chief Rand may have all the advantages: size, strength.....focus."
She shook her chest before Jimmy's excited eyes, setting her breasts into the most fascinating motion. Jimmy nodded as he watched her marvellous display.
"I'm sure the captain would have a hard time keeping his mind on his task with such an impressive view," he said, his eyes tracking her bouncing breasts.
"She might even use this as a teaching tool," she said, "to show her captain what could happen if his mind wandered."
Janice came forward and captured Jimmy's head by wrapping her arms around him. She drew him forward into her breasts, burying his face between her abundant fleshy orbs.
"I think the captain would find himself in a good deal of trouble," she said, and leaned back.
Jimmy felt his feet lift off the floor, and realized that Janice was holding his entire body in the air by squashing his face into her huge breasts! He became erect in an instant, and wrapped his arms around Janice's broad back, holding tightly to her.
"Uh-oh," she said, her voice sexy, teasing. "The captain is trying to squeeze his chief's chest; maybe he thinks he can bear-hug the air out of her lungs. I wonder if she will succumb to his attack?"
Jimmy felt her body beneath his arms go rigid, the muscle growing in his excited grasp. He had clasped his hands together, but the incredible growth of her powerful muscles forced them apart, and he spread his hands out, holding tightly to her strong back. He grew even more excited from the amazing feeling.
"Oh, it looks like the captain's effort to bear hug the security chief was useless," she said. "Maybe he is even more outmatched than that battle against the Gorn captain. He was probably twice as strong as Kirk, but I think his Security Chief Rand is even more than that."
"Easily," Jimmy replied, but his words were badly muffled by the generous amount of flesh surrounding his face.
Janice laughed.
"Did you say something, captain?" Janice asked, taking one hand off Jimmy's head and cupping her ear. "You sound so far away.....or maybe like you're buried under something heavy."
Jimmy's erect penis rubbed against Janice's thighs as he held on to her powerful body, and she ground her hips into Jimmy with a sexy moan.
"Oooh, Captain," she moaned. "I think the time for training is over. Maybe we should take a little break."
Janice spread her legs until Jimmy's toes brushed the floor and he settled to his feet. His head emerged, flushed with excitement, a broad smile adorning his handsome face.
"I would.....call.....that a.....valuable lesson.....Chief.....Randolph," he said, still coherent to strike a swaggering pose.
Janice burst out laughing, leaning forward and engulfing Jimmy in her embrace.
"God, Jimmy, I think we were made for each other!" she whispered excitedly in his ear. "But, you know, I think Chief Randolph has one more thing she would like to show her captain."
Her arms, wrapped completely around Jimmy's body drifted lower, holding him tightly in their steely embrace.
"I think I'll call this the Randolph Maneuver," she moaned sexily in his ear.
Janice's hands found Jimmy's rear, and she stood again, legs still spread. Jimmy felt his feet lift from the floor again as Janice stood erect, and he found himself hanging between her parted thighs. His erect member traced up her inner thigh, and Jimmy swooned as he rose.
"Give the order to engage, Captain," Janice moaned.
"Oh.....God.....Engage!" Jimmy cried, and Janice's strong arms thrust upward quickly, plunging Jimmy into her wetness.
Janice cried out and Jimmy felt her arms bulge against his sides, squeezing him tightly between them. The feeling was indescribable, the sensation of weightlessness, of helplessness, and he felt nearly ready to burst after so short a time. In the arms of this towering, perfect goddess, he felt a sense of belonging greater than at any Con, of being more ideally matched, or rather overmatched, but a more wonderful submission he couldn't imagine.
"God Janice," he sighed, "it's so perfect. You're so perfect."
"Mmmm," she sighed in reply. "No, you are. A perfect fit.....in every way, Jimmy."
The relaxed her arms slightly and Jimmy felt his cock descending from her warmth, only to be thrust strongly up again.
"It's.....unbelievable....." he sighed, unintentionally adopting Kirk's stilted speech again.
Janice moaned.
"Oh.....that's really turning me on!" she cried. "Talk like him while I fuck you, Jimmy. Tell me how much you love my body. I'll never get tired of hearing that!"
"Oh.....Janice.....you're so.....incredibly.....strong....." Jimmy moaned, trying his best to stay in character for Janice's enjoyment. "Your.....muscles are.....so....hard.....and.....beautiful."
Janice giggled and Jimmy felt his rise and fall speed up in her arms. He plunged into Janice's wet pussy over and over, and the sheer might such exertion required made it increasingly hard for him to stay focused on his task.
"Oh, Captain," she moaned, and Jimmy could hear the humor in her voice mingled with the arousal. "I think I'm really going to enjoy working under you."
"Not.....as much as.....I enjoy.....working.....under you!" Jimmy replied, and Janice nearly dropped him as she burst into a fit of laughter.
Jimmy's composure broke as Janice tightened her female muscles uncontrollably during her laughing fit, and his hands shot to her arms from the sensation.
"Oh, Jimmy, are you okay?" Janice asked, concerned, breaking character.
"Fine.....fine," he said, his voice sounding dazed. "Unbelievable... j-just unbelievable!"
"I'm not squeezing too tightly am I?" she asked. "I don't want to hurt you."
"A little is.....okay," Jimmy responded. "It's actually really exciting."
Janice's eyes bored into his.
"It is?" she asked, surprised. "You want me to hurt you?"
"Just a little," he replied. "Like before; you were slamming into me and it hurt a bit, but it was so incredible."
Janice paused.
"I didn't realize I hurt you before," she said. "You.....you didn't say anything."
Jimmy looked over the huge swell of Janice's breasts to her face.
"It's okay," he said quickly. "It was fine. I didn't say anything because it was so.....perfect. So exciting! I liked the mix of the pleasure and the little bit of pain... it made me feel so alive!"
Janice looked down, dubiously.
"Are you sure?" she asked. "How will I know what is too much? I thought I was being careful!"
Jimmy smiled, and his small hands caressed the surface of Janice's immense biceps.
"I know you did, Janice, and you were," he said reassuringly. "It was just at the end, when you froze, and I pretty much hurt myself by crashing into you! So, technically, you didn't even do it. You were just being your awesome self. It's not every day I make love to a goddess. I think I need to toughen up a little."
Janice thrilled at his use of the word goddess to describe her again.
"You know, you never cease to amaze me, you sexy little man," she cooed at him. "I think I like it when you call me a goddess. It's so... empowering."
Jimmy's fingers traced the separations in Janice's bulging arms.
"I don't think you need any empowerment from me," he sighed. "You have such an awesome amount of power."
Janice's face brightened immediately.
"And you love it, don't you?" she beamed.
"More than you can imagine," he said immediately.
Jimmy felt Janice straighten slightly, and the angle of his penetration into her changed.
"Then I don't want to disappoint you, my dear," she said, and gently caressed his face as she bent to kiss him, hunching forward to overcome the huge height difference.
Jimmy nearly fell over backward when he realized that the hand stroking his jawline meant that there was one less hand holding him up! She had transferred his weight to her single arm so smoothly that he didn't even realize she had done it!
Both of his hands moved to encircle the arm supporting his weight, and her smile brightened.
"Ohhh, God....." he moaned.
"That's right baby," she said sexily. "This is what your goddess will do for you, because you please her more than any man ever has. And then she'll lift you so easily up to meet her, and you can feel her big, strong arm flex while she does it."
Jimmy rose slowly upward, feeling every inch as he drove deeper into her. Her canal gripped him tightly, and it felt like Janice had to exert herself even harder to overcome the incredible pressure of her tightness.
"Ohhhhh," she gasped as she forced him into her. "God, that feels so good! Do you like it when your goddess squeezes you tightly like that?"
Jimmy was unable to respond. His small hands held tightly to Janice's arm, and his head lolled back. The sounds of pure joy coming from his mouth, a low, guttural groan of pleasure, broadened her smile.
Janice took her free hand and removed Jimmy's hands from her arm, moving them one at a time to cup her abundant breasts.
"That's where your hands belong, Jimmy," she said. "Isn't that a good place to hold onto while I fuck you?"
Jimmy bounced up and down, riding Janice's muscles as they effortlessly guided his body.
"God I love fucking you, Jimmy," she moaned. "I love saying it, how it makes me feel so naughty, so sexy. Tell me you love it when I fuck you."
"I love it, Janice," Jimmy moaned. "I love how powerful you are, my Goddess, how helpless I am against you."
"Don't be against me, baby," she cooed. "Be with me. Join me. Feel me all around you."
Janice's arm slowed to a crawl, and she clenched her muscles tightly against Jimmy's cock, increasing the pressure on his manhood. Jimmy's body arched into hers from the sensation, and Janice brought her legs closer together, capturing his hips between her massive thighs.
She took her hand from his rear and stood to her full height, bringing her arms to either side and flexing her huge biceps.
"Mmmmm, Jimmy," she purred, "behold your goddess. Worship her power."
Jimmy's hands slid down her breasts as she rose, and moved them down her chiselled body to rest on her thighs, feeling their awesome girth and the strength that lay just below the surface.
He hung, suspended, the muscles of his core straining. Janice felt his little body shaking from the strain and brought her hand down.
"Hold onto my hand, my dear," she said, and Jimmy reached up to hold her open hand with both of his.
Janice brought her other hand down, supporting Jimmy's waist, and made her way into the bedroom, where Janice had two twin-sized beds.
"I had bad luck with my room," she said. "These little beds barely fit my body, but maybe they'll come in handy tonight."
Janice straddled the bed, and dropped to the mattress, her legs spread far to either side of Jimmy. He lay, looking up at her immense body, past the huge breasts that stood far in front of her to her exultant face. He saw the look of superiority there, and loved it more than any other look he'd seen on her face yet. It was how she should look, this incredible goddess, this perfect woman.
She let go of Jimmy's hands and brought her arms back up in a flex.
"This is how I want to fuck you, Jimmy," she said. "I want to rise high above you and use my muscles to ride you until you come inside me."
"Ohhh, God," he moaned. "I'm sorry it might not be that long. You're so incredible, Janice!"
He brought his hands up and ran them over her stomach, feeling the muscles rigid beneath his fingers. She flexed her abs as he touched her, and the muscles leapt against Jimmy's palms, hardening further. Jimmy's hands wandered over the surface of her belly, exploring the different muscle groups, while Janice looked down at his awed expression with a sublime smile. She loved being his goddess, loved his undivided attention, loved impressing him with every little motion, every act of strength that was so easy for her, yet unimaginable for his little muscles to accomplish. Janice wanted more than anything to hold this man's heart, become one with him, make him feel as admired and appreciated as she felt at that moment.
"That's fine, Jimmy," she said, throwing back her head. "Just look at me and know that all of this, this body, is for you. Every curve, every muscle, is just for you."
Janice leaned down until her upper body covered Jimmy's, and began to drive her hips down onto Jimmy, impaling herself on his shaft, while her vastly larger torso buried him beneath her.
"Kiss me," she commanded, and Jimmy strained to lift his head to overcome Janice's abundant breasts and reach her lips as she bent her mouth down to meet his.
Their lips joined, and her tongue invaded his mouth, exploring, tasting. His eyes glazed as she overpowered him, wrapping her arms around his small back and flexing her arms around him.
Her breasts pressed tightly against him, spreading across his chest, rising up to his neck and resting against his chin. He felt like she completely surrounded him, with her strong forearms lifting his back off the bed, her hips held tightly against his, resting her weight on him. The pressure was great, but he knew she had to only be laying a small fraction of her weight on him, because he wasn't being crushed into the mattress, just held in place. His legs squirmed with the delicious sensation. He longed for her to lift her legs onto the bed and fully cover his little body with hers, to feel her legs stretch over a foot farther down the mattress. He imagined her feet dangling over the edge of the bed as he felt her head, above his, her lips tracing kisses over his forehead. He looked at the strong pectoral muscles, visible above her mammoth breasts, and tilted his head back until his lips reached their hard surface. He kissed her while she kissed his forehead, and heard her happy sigh.
Janice flexed her huge pecs, and Jimmy felt her breasts shift as they slid upward, propelled by the powerful muscles. They went from resting against his chin to sliding up either side of it, and stopped when they got to his cheeks, and he moaned as he felt their heavy weight shift onto his shoulders.
Janice responded to his moan and began driving harder, dropping her hips down onto his in that wonderful mixture of pleasure and pain he loved so much. It was more than he could bear, and he gripped her huge arms hard as he came with a loud cry. Janice felt the sudden change and froze, squeezing Jimmy's body tightly against her.
"Oh, YES!" she cried and followed him into a roaring climax that made her grip the mattress hard and drop down onto Jimmy. Her great weight was overwhelming. Jimmy hadn't felt all of it, but the hardness, the crushing weight, the intense pressure as her strong pussy spasmed on his cock, nearly short-circuited his nervous system from the intense sensations.
Janice kept him buried beneath her until her contractions subsided to a mild squeeze instead of the crushing grip they were during her orgasm.
She lifted off him, and for the briefest moment he felt exposed, naked to the world. His hands held her tightly, slipping around her broad chest.
"Oh, please, not yet!" he cried.
"Aren't I hurting you?" Janice asked, her voice concerned.
"No," he replied quickly. "It's the most wonderful feeling in the world."
"I love to hear that, Jimmy," she said, her voice raw with emotion. "I love to hold you. I want to roll over and lay you on top of me so I can hug you until your eyes bug out. How's that for a consolation prize?"
Jimmy was thrilled at the prospect.
"It sounds wonderful," he said.
Janice put her legs up, straightening them out, and rolled, taking Jimmy's body with her. She shifted into the middle of the bed with Jimmy lying comfortably on her much bigger body. She felt hard as the floor, but so enticingly warm and curvy. It wasn't completely comfortable, since he ended up riding high atop her breasts, but Janice quickly pulled his body down, dragging him over her until his head was nestled between her huge fleshy globes.
"Mmmm," she moaned, and her huge, heavy arms wrapped around Jimmy, covering up his entire torso with their huge muscles.
"How's that feel?" she asked with a tight hug. "Nice and comfy all wrapped up in my arms?"
"Oh.....oh, GOD yes!" Jimmy moaned enthusiastically. "This is how I want to fall asleep for the rest of my life!"
Janice laughed lightly, but her mind started racing. The rest of his life.....
Six months later, after endless Skype sessions and transcontinental visits, Jimmy and Janice walked, hand-in-hand into the San Diego Convention Center. Today was the panel with the new Terminator movie cast members, and they came prepared. Janice was sporting her red leather, custom-made T-X costume, complete with spark-throwing attachment she could slip over her hand and forearm like a glove. Jimmy was dressed as John Connor from the T-3 movie, and had a fake plastic assault rifle slung over his shoulder as they marched inside to show their passes. Janice had won Best Costume the day before, and the celebration in their room that evening was epic.
"So, are you ready?" she asked Jimmy.
"Absolutely," he replied. "The real question is, are YOU ready?"
Janice smiled and nodded. She had been mobbed all day for her award-winning costume, and throngs of people had begged her for pictures with them. Today was sure to be more of the same.
She leaned down to whisper in Jimmy's ear once they were through the long line to get in.
"I guess my REAL question is: are you ready for what happens AFTER Comic-Con today?"
His eyes brightened. Today was moving-in day. His transfer request to San Clemente had finally been approved by Corporate. Everything he owned was sitting in a big truck in front of Janice's
duplex.
"I've never been more ready," he replied.
"Let's go then," she said, "and after the panel, we can leave early and celebrate."
"What happens if you find some of my single-guy habits hard to tolerate?" he asked, baiting Janice.
In response, she wrapped her arm around Jimmy's slim body and lifted with a slight shrug of her shoulder. Jimmy's feet rose off the floor.
"Then I think we might have to do a little more Star Trek role-playing," she said with a naughty smile.
A few passers-by snapped quick photos of the spectacle, and Janice was mobbed by a handful of Internet "journalists" who had been milling about the entrance, hunting for the mysterious gigantic female Terminator who had caused such a stir the day before.
"Here we go," she said loudly to Jimmy as she was inundated by so-called news-hounds. Most of their initial questions involved the ungodly amount of cleavage the red leather top showed at most people's neck-height.
"Just think about the light at the end of the tunnel!" Jimmy shouted, as the digital cameras flashed and Janice's cosplay Terminatrix struck a threatening pose at Jimmy's cringing John Conner.
"Believe me, baby," she said, grabbing Jimmy's jacket to bring him to his tiptoes for the cameras, "it's ALL I'm thinking about right now!"
It was really hard for Jimmy to stay in character with the joyous smile he had inside threatening to burst forth. He fought it back as his toes lifted off the floor again to the collective gasp of the crowd, and then a "whoa" rose from the crowd as Janice's strong bicep curled Jimmy's entire body to her waiting lips.
"T-X Gives John Connor the Kiss of Death" was the title of the image that circulated on the geeky websites during that year's event. It was the most downloaded picture of Comic-Con, and it graced their mantel for years to come.

Enjoy ;)

Forum Saradas

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
Re: A new normal 1 + 2
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 12:41:02 am »
That was incredibly hot! And completely believable! I loved how you compared their size differences, her insecurities, his adoration for her height, muscles and strength, and her acceptance, embrace and then empowerment of it. The dialogue was excellent. I didn't want the story to end. You hit that elusive sweet spot of love and dominance. And on top of that, you masterly weaved Star Trek role-playing through it. Great work! I hope you plan to write a sequel. I'd love to see how their relationship grows and evolves.  :rock:

Offline legfan71

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 01:08:46 pm »
Wonderfully written and incredibly erotic story.

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 01:41:16 pm »
To give credit where credit is due: This story was written by Pac.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 09:55:05 pm »
What a fantastic read, PAC is a genius  K++++++++

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 11:22:35 pm »
Do you know where I can find more of Pac's stories? I found some on DtheV site, but can't seem to find them anywhere else.

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 07:43:04 am »
They're amazing and if you find out, let me know so I can give him money.

Do you know where I can find more of Pac's stories? I found some on DtheV site, but can't seem to find them anywhere else.

Offline Dexerino

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2019, 04:54:09 pm »
I loved how you compared their size differences, her insecurities, his adoration for her height, muscles and strength, and her acceptance, embrace and then empowerment of it. The dialogue was excellent. I didn't want the story to end. You hit that elusive sweet spot of love and dominance.

100% agreed, my feelings exactly. Absolutely amazing story, one of the best I have ever read. Avoids a lot of the common pitfalls of stories here by actually taking time to build characters and tease instead of jumping right in. And well written to boot.

Offline micror2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2019, 03:08:46 pm »
Very nice... Brings back memories

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 11:48:23 am »
Thanks for all of the kind word, everyone. This is an oldie.

Best,

Pac

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 03:04:46 pm »
Thanks for writing this. I'm a fan of gentle giantesses.

Offline dekan616

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 11:29:34 am »
Eine großartige Geschichte. Ich hoffe sie schreiben noch viele solcher Geschichten
User is currently banned [View]

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2019, 10:37:18 pm »
Thanks for all of the kind word, everyone. This is an oldie.

Best,

Pac

Hey Pac, I loved this story!!! Where can I find your other stories?

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2019, 06:40:14 pm »
Sorry, I don't come here much. The old alove forum used to have them all, but it went down. The new version has a few. I have meant to put them all back on there, but things have just gotten in the way. Maybe I should put together a big collection for a few bucks... dunno. I never really wrote stories for profit for the most part. Would people have interest in this?

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2019, 11:57:06 am »
Thanks Pac, for the reply and the stories you wrote. I think alot of fans and I for one would love it if you would repost your stories either here or at the new site would pay to purchase them. Thanks again and Happy Holidays to you.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A new normal 1 + 2

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View