Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575040 Posts in 73007 Topics by 28868 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:20:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [P.E. Sherman] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [P.E. Sherman] Stories~collected  (Read 24786 times)

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
Re: +Notable Author: [P.E. Sherman] Stories~collected
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 02:33:30 am »
I have more. This post is not dead!

This one is just called "birthday" in my files

Adam glanced at his wife’s body again from the top of his big barbeque grill. She wore a beautiful sundress, and it thwarted his every attempt to see any more of her fitness model physique than her toned arms, her fit shoulders, and her toned chests, which called to him from the top of her sundress. “I want my present,” he said to himself.

More veins began to rise over her cute biceps and forearms as she opened one pickle jar after another, all the while chatting calmly with an expectant couple about something. A man who had been struggling with one jar stopped and froze, awing at her as she opened another one in front of him, the pregnant woman complimenting her on keeping such an amazing physique and asking if she would flex for her.

Adam looked down to his hamburger patties sizzling on the grill rack. He dug his spatula under one and flipped it through the hard heat, pressing down on it, hard, to flare up flames.

“How are they cumming, birthday boy?” he finally heard Melanie ask behind him, her strong hands firmly gripping his butt, as turned-on as he was. He felt her fingers slide under his shirt and the tips of her fingers slowly run down him. She had always loved the feel of his body. Adam turned towards her and Melanie kissed him with a slow, wet tongue kiss, reminding him what she still had for him, his birthday present. Adam let himself feel all over her while she continued to kiss him. He felt her pert breasts and nipples push firmly against him through her thin sundress; a red bow sat in her deep cleavage. He began to get hard. He knew nothing was under her sundress.

“Where’s my present?” He asked, down into her captivating, brown eyes. He leaned close into her ear, nuzzling his shaft as best he could into her warm crotch: “You’re not leaving here until you give it to me.”

Melanie giggled at him and took the bow and placed it on his jeans, over his erect member. It was as much her birthday as it was his. She bent one leg behind her and rose onto her toes using one diamond-like calf. Adam’s hands rose with her body. She leaned in close to his ear and kissed it. "If I break your hug you’ll just have to be patient, sweetheart, okay?” He nodded, and tightened his grip as she slowly lowered herself back to the ground and opened her arms, easily breaking his hug.

Adam frowned, though aroused by Melanie’s display of strength.

“Too easy, you can't have it yet,” she teased, lifting up ten trays of hamburgers and hot dogs in each hand, “anyway, we have guests."

She sauntered away.

"Come and get it," he heard her yell behind him to the guests.

"Yeah,” he sighed to himself, turning back to the grill, “I wish I could.”

Before long, Adam finished grilling and Melanie finished the tables. Everyone took a seat on either side of the rectangular table and enjoyed the food and conversation. Melanie looked around to make sure everything for the party was done then turned to Adam and, smiling, gave him the hint of a nod. A smile grew across his face. Silently, he rose from the table and headed off towards the far forest corner of their back yard, away from the party and the party guests. Melanie turned towards the women of the table.

“Ladies...” she interjected into the conversation. She paused for a second and lowered her voice barely audible. “Did any of you hear about Susan last week?”

The women responded in uproar. Under it, Melanie slipped away from the table, silent and unnoticed, and headed in Adam’s direction into the forest.

She found Adam gently swinging in the hammock they had tied between two pine trees.

"And what are you doing…" she smiled, sauntering sexily towards him.

"Just waiting for you," he replied.

“That’s what I was hoping you’d say,” she smiled back.

Melanie listened back for any sounds, hearing nothing but the forest. She pulled her sundress over her head and discarded it on the floor: “You can’t enjoy watching me grow with this on, now can you?”

Adam rose from the hammock and watched as Melanie replaced him in his spot.

“Ready for the show?” she teased, smiling devilishly as she gripped the underside of the hammock with mysterious strength. The force of her fingers ran through Adam’s body. He grew harder with each passing second. She winked at him. Instantly, her body exploded with burgeoning muscle, each fighting for Adam’s attention on her body. She tilted back her head and closed her eyes as her muscles inflated and grew lean, sinewy, and vascular before Adam’s eyes. The heads of her tricep and shoulder muscles split into distinct sections as they enlarged on her. The heads of her bicep muscles split as they burgeoned, forming two fused hemispheres of two hard, oblong balls. Her abdominal muscles began to punch out on her like a runway of brick down the entire length of her stomach, filling it completely with muscle and turning it lumpy but hardened. Her chests began to overhang on her as they grew, and they formed deep lines of striation in the middle of her deepening bust as they wrestled against each other for more space on her. Large quadriceps muscles swelled from her once just toned legs, widening her lower body and multiplying the quality of her leg definition exponentially.

The tops of the two trees bent under the stress of her heavy muscle. Melanie looked down behind herself. She and the hammock were inches from the forest floor. She turned to Adam with a smile: “Well, at least I didn’t break it this time. But it looks like you wanted me to…” She pointed to Adam’s member which pushed ravenously against his jeans.

Melanie rose from the hammock and turned into it. “How do you like my back now, honey? Big enough for you?” Her back had widened and split with distinct sections of muscle. Her once firm butt was now ripped to shreds, and the twin, diamond-heads of her calves contracted into a magnificent view for him. She spread her legs into an upside-down V. “Ready when you are.”

Adam unbuckled his belt and undid his jeans. He scooted to his massive wife and laid his hands on either side of her butt. It felt hard and was immoveable to his pressing fingers. “Oooo,” she cooed him, proceeding to flex her butt muscles, bouncing them against his hands for him to see and feel, “That tickles…”

Adam directed his hips behind her, his member poking around under her hard, muscled pelvic area, searching for her lips. “Sorry, these muscles can’t be popped,” she joked, and reached a hand behind to guide his engorged member. She slowly rubbed herself up and down the length of his shaft in anticipation. “Well, this is what you’ve been waiting all day for. Isn’t it, sweetheart?” Her wet lips dampened his member, and she held his head pressed firmly against her opening. “And darling…" she purred from the front, "…Happy Fucking Birthday.”
She slid him inside her and he fit snugly, tight like a glove around a hand. Slowly, he began to pump into his rhythm, pushing Melanie's willing body up and down. As he went deeper and deeper, her moans increased. She tightly squeezed around his erect shaft and her body quivered.

"So big for my tight pussy!" she moaned, praising his cock.

Adam began to quicken his pace, hooking his hands over the front of her quads for support. “That’s right,” she purred from the front, “it’s all yours!” He pulled harder against her quads and drilled her faster until his balls slapped mercilessly again the hardened, lumpy muscles of her bobbing undersides. She tugged at his wet snake and forced her body down on him as far as she could go, still making sure not to crush him. With every thrust he gave her, she became hotter and hotter, hungrily squeezing every muscle over her entire body until veins covered her like a roadmap.

Over their moans and grunts, their heard their names faintly being called.

"Damn!" Adam cursed as he reluctantly slipped out of Melanie.

The two went for their clothes. Adam forced his still-hard member back inside his jeans and Melanie condensed herself back to normal size and wiggled into her sundress, trying to brush off the pine needles and the dirt. They headed back at the party together, their fingers locked hand in hand, and arrived still trying to steady their breathing.

Adam sat back in his seat one seat from the end of the table and Melanie sat down next to him. She smiled sheepishly as she brushed back her damp strands of hair from her face.

Under the table though, Adam felt Melanie's strong hand travel up his thigh to his member. He looked over at her. She put her forefinger long-ways over her lips, telling him to be quiet. She circled around him with a finger, squeezing and tugging at his shaft, slightly pinching his head every so often to keep him on his toes. She worked him continuously through the last bits of conversation, Adam frequently having to force her hand away to stop himself from cumming in his jeans. She unzipped the zipper of his jeans and pulled him through, pleasuring the head with her fingers. She grabbed him with her strong hand and slowly began to stroke up and down his hard shaft. She quickened her pace and Adam felt the pressure rising in him; he shifted in his seat. She scooted her seat closer to him. Her hand stroked faster up and down his member now. Melanie felt it begin to throb in her fingers as he tried to keep down his impending load. She began massaging the head with her fingers. Ready to explode, Adam tried to stand but with a reprimanding hand she forced him back. He quickly turned towards her and she smiled at him sexily as he came, and she slowed on him, milking him. His cum flowed onto her strong hand, some hitting the underside of the table and beading off onto it.

She entangled their closest legs together and started stroking him again, spreading his cum on him for lubrication. While she pumped him under the table the two bade off their guests. Still pumping Adam, Melanie watched the last guest round the corner. Her body exploded with muscle, shredding her sundress. She pushed Adam back onto the grass and ripped his clothes off him one by one. She gently massaged him until she sensed that he was about to cum and squeezed him as hard as she could.

“Not yet, little man, momma wants to have a little fun first.”

She straddled him and locked him in with her muscular thighs and proceeded to fuck him harder than she had ever done before.

Forum Saradas

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 02:38:35 am »
"Teacher" which is a more explicit version of another titled Ms.Morranis.

Andrew sat in his desk, admiring her muscles as she continued her lecture. She was at the front of the class, teaching, and so boiling hott as she did so, he thought to himself quietly. Her clean, silk, mahogany hair was styled short and danced around her face when she turned, her bangs feathered above her sinfully hazel-toned eyes. He quickly ignored whatever blouse she was wearing today, like everyday, and sat fantasizing about her her two proud shoulders, like twins, that sat under it. Every muscle synced perfectly with her sculpted, voluptuous curves, calling to him. She gracefully turned on the lecture floor, showing her control, and she drew him in as their two eyes met.

She made his heart skip a beat in his chest, but as if nothing happened, she turned and continued teaching. But there was something of a smile written on her lips, Andrew noticed, as she wrote on the chalkboard. At least his mind told him he had seen it.

She wouldn't let him go, not the invisible hold she had on him, and his body. Everyday he couldn't stop thinking about her, not her voice, or her body, trained to perfection, or that smile.

He loved the way her jeans curved around her muscled legs, her sneakers small, with her small feet.

Andrew tried to sigh off the butterflies. Somehow he always froze at the sight of her eyes. And just once he wished that he had the confidence, the confidence to look her straight in her eyes and say... something!

"Psh," he thought. Talk to her? He didn't want to talk to her. He wanted to spin her off her feet like those guys in the romance movies, lean in for a kiss and make her say "Oh, Andrew!" or something like that. She walked to the chalkboard again to write something. He loved her fingers and the beautiful handwriting they produced. He dropped his eyes and looked at her muscled butt. Even that was muscled. It was firm and shapely, and stretched her jeans like a second skin. Man, how he wanted to... just... remove them, magically or something. He looked up. She had the perfect waist too, with a cute little belly button centered in her lumpy abs, below her two full, large breasts. He shifted in his seat. He was getting a hard-on again.

Man, Just once! Just once he wanted to have her. But, of course, he knew he couldn't. Not only was she older than him, and he had zero confidence, but she was his college professor!

"And, I do believe that's all for today," she said, flipping back through her lesson plan while patting the chalk from her hands. The classroom filled with noise as the class rose and gathered their books. Andrew waited in his seat, eyeing the clock, counting how long it would be until the next class. Some girl's back barely missed the side of his face. He reached down and grabbed his books and backpack to leave.

"Andrew," he heard her voice behind him.

He turned around, in disbelief.

She was irresistable up close.

"You wouldn't mind staying back here with me for a little bit, would you, Andrew?"

"Ok," Andrew's brain finally signaled his face to tell his mouth. It came out like puberty, and it was all his blank mind could think to say.

She still smiled to him though, "Great," she said, and turned, walking back to her desk. Her body was so amazing.

She bent over behind her desk, her breasts hanging, and pulled out a few papers. She turned to him: "Would you close that door please, Andrew? It’s really noisy out there."

Andrew swallowed something in his throat. He imagined the thought of being alone with her, as he closed the door. She was one of the nicest, sweetest, not to mention hottest, professors at the college. Everybody liked her, especially him.

"We're going to have to make this little conference a little quick, okay? I have to make the gym before I go home tonight."

"You go to the gym?" Andrew asked knowingly. He just wanted to hear her say it.

"Yes I do. I'm a professional bodybuilder." She replied. "Haven't you noticed?" she said with a quick double bicep.

Andrew looked down at the trash bin, and at all the empty, crushed, protein shake cans that filled it.

"But come on now, sweetie, sit." she sweetly commanded.

She tapped a spot right beside her on her wooden desk. Andrew took the seat slowly, trying to calm his racing heart. She gently flicked strands of her hair from her eyes with her head and lifted the papers. He noticed how much more full and deep with muscle her arms were up close. A vein sat atop each bicep.

"What is this, Andrew?" she asked, searching his eyes with hers as she held up the papers. It was like she played with his soul. He turned to the papers and half-heartedly skimmed his eyes over them. His eyes widened with realization. "An A+? I got an A+ on this?"

"Yes you did, Andrew," she smiled to him. "I saw that you worked very hard and put a lot into this paper, Andrew. It showed, and it's a big improvement." Her dimples formed on either side of her beautiful smile. She lowered her eyes back to the paper. "I especially liked...” she began, seeming to come closer to him, “here... your use of diction in this paragraph..."

Andrew began to feel the butterflies again. He could smell her sweet perfume she was so close. He began to freeze up again. She was too close and he was too shy. She looked stunning and hard and he had more confidence with her in his mind than now. She leaned even closer to him. With her pinky, she trace the line. Andrew's body leaned closer . His heart was beating crazy now. Below him, he felt his palms sweat, and he tried, as nonchalantly as he could, to dry them in his pants. Their arms touched. He felt how hard she was. He shot to apologize but she hadn’t moved. She didn't respond to their little accident at all. Did she feel it? He saw her lips read:

"...and abstract concepts like idealism. What is an ‘ideal girl?’ "

She lowered the paper and searched into his eyes, "What is your ideal girl, Andrew?"

A chill ran down his body. Their eyes fixed, and his heart raced. He looked at her lips and back to her eyes. His heart hammered against his chest. He was so hot. She lay a strong hand on his leg. He leaned in and she mirrored. His mind was not registering this. Her body was in control. Their lips met.

Before he knew it, the kiss was over. She was standing close in front of him, and had put her arms around his waist, holding him. He felt her two breasts press against him and her mighty cleavage deep in front of him. Her eyes focused on his.

"I've been watching you, Andrew," she said, "watching me. And I like it."

Andrew began to feel her arms. He felt the striations in her two shoulders, rubbed over her bulging triceps, and her two plump forearms. Finally, he was able to touch his fantasy. Finally, he felt her once-forbidden arms, the arms that he had only wished to touch for so long.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 02:40:07 am »
Mistress Celeste

He came quietly into the room.

Celeste remained seated in her armchair, dressed in a black, silk teddy that molded over her hard muscles and swelling, large breasts. Her legs were crossed. Black nylons snaked down them to her black heels. Her thick, dark, curly hair spilled over onto her impressive, well-cut shoulders, and her manicured nails and young lips both shared the same bright red shade. She lifted her sparkling eyes to greet him. "Well, it's time, I guess,” she said succinctly.

He nodded. "Yes Ma'am... I mean, I hope it is..."

Celeste chuckled. Ted was so funny, he really was. She'd barely remembered the quirky, nerdy guy when she saw him, the one who'd helped her with trig homework all those years ago back in West Mount High. But there he'd been, at the mall. "D-do you want to have dinner?" Ted was so nervous, just like in the halls, when Celeste's boyfriend Mike and the other jocks would nudge him out of the way when they were trying to get Cel to cut afternoon school to drink with them on the lawn. They wouldn't bully him, but Ted was easy to just sort of shove off. But now, after breaking up with that ungrateful Mike, Celeste had been gratified to be spoiled a bit by Ted, who was now an accomplished accountant.

"All right, Teddy." Celeste waved her hand. "Let's give you another try... I guess you've been a good boy."

Ted nodded. "Thank you so much, ma'am." He began taking off his sad, plaid short-sleeved shirt, and then dropped his khakis.

"Wait, honey." Celeste said.

"Yes, Mistress Celeste?" Ted looked up, nervous. Was she going to change her mind?

"Go get me a beer.” Ted began pulling back on his khakis. “No, don't pull them up, just shuffle (giggle) like that into the kitchen."

Ted stumbled off to the kitchen, pants around his knees. God, what a sweet guy Ted was. All Celeste had to do was dress sexily and taunt him with her muscles or give a peck on the cheek now and then, and Ted looked after her completely -- the house was immaculate, she never had to wash a glass, and he gave Cel massages, pampered her with breakfast in bed before he went to the office, and bought her almost daily presents, and didn't call home from work except at three in the afternoon -- his stipulated time that she'd talk sexy to him -- and that way Celeste had time for daytime "company". She still had a weakness for unfeeling jock-types.

And, after all, Ted had never even seen her in the nude... just in clinging pink cashmere sweaters and tight tiny miniskirts or cut-off Ts and jeans that apparently had been painted on. She loved crushing Ted in tight outfits! She looked at Ted now. He was standing before her with the beer, naked.

"Thank you dear," Celeste said, taking her beer from Teddy and kissing his ear. There was a slight stain of lip gloss on the lobe when she gently pushed him back. "Are you scared, baby?" Celeste asked Ted sympathetically, as she rubbed his chest with her fingers.

"Well, ma'am... I haven't been able to pin you yet." Ted replied, trying to think of football or something to control his hard member.

"Well, baby, I am stronger than you..."

Ted smiled embarrassed. After about five dates, Celeste had been wondering why Ted hadn't persisted in sleeping with her. He necked like a madman, and his wee-wee was always hard... though she was hard-pressed to get excited about this. If he didn't want to sleep with her yet, she could live with that. The dinners and presents were more than enough.

She looked Ted up and down. He looked expectant and rather desperate, she thought. He kept looking down at the floor, and looking back at her, as she calmly sipped the beer and pretended to look out of the window.

"You know, Teddy, you've got to re-plant those zinnias." Celeste leaned over. Ted tried to stay as straight as he could.

"You see, I masturbate all the time when I'm around you," he'd told Cel twenty-seven months ago.

"I know I'm not good enough to sleep with you”--news to Celeste—“But I really shouldn't be pleasuring myself all the time." He'd been watching the cleavage behind her tank-top when he'd delivered this speech, along with breakfast to her bed." Unless—unless I've earned it by pleasing you, Miss Celeste."

‘Jesus,’ she thought, ‘hadn’t even gotten so much as a blowjob from her, and he CONSTANTLY pampered her... it wasn't enough, of course. But Celeste could adjust...’

"Ma'am... about the match..." Ted interrupted Celeste's horticultural musings.

"And the azaleas……they're in sad shape." Celeste ignored the hint.

"Yes, we'll get them this weekend, I promise, Miss Celeste. But—"

"But Teddy, I thought you were getting together with your cousin and his friends for a football party." Celeste looked at Ted, and hid her mouth behind one perfectly manicured hand. "I tell you what: why don't you get dressed and we'll go out and do it now?" Celeste pulled at the silk deprecatingly, "I'll go put on some overalls. And I--"

"NO—no, please don't change your clothes……I like that thing!" Ted's face was beet red. Naked, he was embarrassed to refer to her little silk garment. He looked at it. It stretched over Celeste's breasts, and ended over the top of her cut, tear-drop thighs.

"I'll skip the football party, Miss Celeste, really. Can you please wrestle me?" His eyes were pleading.

Cel stared at him. The poor thing, he'd not gotten a release for thirty days, and she had been training non-stop.

The last time Celeste had wrestled Teddy, at the end she put him in a tight headlock. As she held him with one hand she rubbed his neglected groin until the entire crotch of his thin cotton sweatpants (with no underwear) were wet. He was so horny... "There's your reward, baby!" She said leaving him in pain on the wet mat. "I have to go meet Travis now. And don't worry; I'll tell him how good you’ve been, baby." It'd been tough for the poor guy... his eyes were those of a wounded dog as she'd walked out the door, making sure to show off her powerful calves over her stiletto heels.

"All right, Teddy... get me my bag." Ted hurried out the room, Celeste counting the zits on his naked butt as he went. She smiled trying to hold back her building laughter. While she waited for him, she fingered inside her pocket, playing with the key.

Ted brought back the bag, and Celeste went through it... "Come on, where is that thing?"

Ted was now in agony with his erection, blood ramming his neglected cock... "I don't see it, honey." Celeste pretended to look confused. "We may have to put this off ‘til we get another..."

"May I look?"

Celeste leaned back and watched him fumble through the bag, dropping CDs, training gloves and an empty squirt bottle on the floor. He then hurriedly picked them up again so she wouldn't be offended. After about 20 minutes of the search, Ted looked up with tears in his eyes.

"It's not there, Miss Celeste... what do I do?"

The first time Celeste had taken the key to the weight room, now nearly a year ago, she'd only kept Ted locked out for two days... and he looked so woebegone that she let him wank on her boot. Then, she tried three days, and then a week. He seemed more and more grateful to her every time she allowed him a match. She'd lock him up in some hold and take care of him into the familiar dish. Then generally, she'd let him kiss and massage her feet to thank her profusely for such a great favor before taking her to a wonderful restaurant... The matches themselves were short compared to the period of time he spent looking forward to them... Ted always tried with all his might, but to no avail. She shouldn't tease him with these lost-key stories...

"Oh here, Teddy.” Celeste finally said, pulling out the key. “It was in the side pocket." Celeste held the key in her hand, and Ted, having put the bag down, began staring at it...

"Was it a long month, Teddy? Don't you like living without pain and humiliation? Wrestling can be so dangerous, you know." Celeste smirked at Teddy as she flexed her chests. Teddy looked shamefaced. "Why don't you wait a bit... your arm still hasn't healed, has it? You remember what happened to you, don’t you?"

Ted nodded miserably. Once, in exchange for his monthly orgasm, Ted promised Celeste that she could dislocate any joint she wanted. She chose his right shoulder, so she could enjoy watching him masturbating with his left hand for the next month.

"Teddy……your lower lip is trembling. You still want this key?"

Tears were coursing down Ted's face, and he was nodding, humiliated. Celeste looked down at his member. She didn't know how many more "sessions" it could stand.

"All right, baby." Cel handed the key to Ted, who ran towards the gym room.

Celeste always secretly loved their matches, although she'd never show it or tell him. Generally, once a month, she'd give him the key, he'd unlock the gym, and she'd wrestle with him for a bit before making him cum at the end. Usually they were both naked and the amount of allotted pins changed with her mood. Sometimes he couldn't make it to the end, but she'd make him clean it up. God knows if she'd only gone to bed with him... he must be a premature ejaculator! But why such a short time...? Shouldn’t Teddy enjoy himself?

Finally, the door was open, and Ted had gotten the dish from the dishwasher and came running back. For sanitation reasons, Celeste had begun this practice, and to keep Teddy from beating his meat afterwards, she'd tie his hands for an hour or so, or make Ted give her a foot massage.

Ted turned into the gym room. "NO TOUCHING YOURSELF IN THERE!" Celeste shouted. If he ever missed the saucer, Celeste added two weeks to his next wrestling match and release.

Celeste stood in the doorway to the gym room. "That's right, now put it down on the mat." Celeste gazed at Ted, who now was sitting and waiting.

Celeste sighed as she looked at him. "All I do for you, Ted... all right." She began to remove her teddy and nylons.

She took a scrunchie from her bag and tied back her long, black, curly hair. While she tied she turned and looked out of the window. This would be a nice afternoon to go fur shopping, she thought.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2019, 02:49:03 am »
Haley's Heavy Bench Press

Haley was more than nervous waiting for the door. She turned to the neighborhood as she waited and surveyed across the street: a straight row of near indentical homes each with its own perfect, white, numbered mailbox. She turned back to the door and stepped back a little to count the small holes and chips in the door’s white-washed wood. Suddenly, she heard a sound coming through the door, a distinct sound, riding on familiar. She knew she had heard it somewhere before, maybe at a gym, maybe, but for some reason just couldn't place it. She went quiet and as quietly as she could she loosened her hand from her bag’s strap and placed it onto the door. The door rumbled her young hand in pulses with the metallic clanking that was dull in the air. She pushed the button and heard the doorbell ring somewhere inside.

The clanking stopped and the lock clicked and the door was opened by a tall, muscular woman glistening with sweat. The woman could have lifted fifteen men if she wanted, Haley thought as she rudely looked over her body, or with a downward gesture of her finger could make them submit to her feet. Her eyes, she had to admit, were captivating and complimented by long, red hair flowing down her back. With one look she could have fulfill a man’s desires, in her green tank top hardly covering the cleavage of her over-developed breasts. It shaded her abs from the sun like a canopy, and behind her breasts barreled striated pecs ran to shoulders as if one muscle. Her shoulders were cut like bell peppers she saw her mom with in the kitchen. Her obliques bulged from her frame and they bent under her abs. Haley stood half dumbfounded as she could hardly believe the woman she was seeing even with her own two eyes.

“How… how did you get so big?” She asked in a tone of awe.

“You want to be this big?” the woman questioned back. She was matter-of-fact in her reply.

“Yes!” Haley replied, wasting no time.

“Really? You really want to be this big?”

“Yes I do! More than anything!”

“Now why would you want to do that, little girl?” The woman questioned again, folding her arms to herself.

Haley didn’t reply, half not able to speak. She reached a hand into her girl-scout bag and pulled out the edge-worn Muscle and Fitness Hers she had been secretly hiding from her tribe and family, handing it over. The woman looked at the magazine then back to the girl then turned to the house, her back to Haley, and brushed her hair to her front before flexig her back hard and in full display. Haley knew it was a preview of things to come, even bigger than the women in her magazine. "Come inside," the woman said, before disappearing into the house and leaving the door open behind her.

The room was full of gym equipment soon to be used: machines and weights off different sized angled this way and that, dumbbells were stacked up on racks in ascending or descending order. Haley walked around the floor and through all the equipment. She remembered some of them from her magazine, but others she had never seen before and couldn't wait to use. She turned left and saw that the left wall was a mirror that reflected the entire room back, doubling it. She saw in the mirror the woman was walking towards her, looking even bigger in comparison with the small glass of liquid she held in her hands.

“Here, drink this. My name is Rosaline, or ‘Rose’ I'd prefer.”

Haley handed back the glass empty, thinking that the dark-green liquid didn’t taste that bad at all.

“Thank you, Ms. Rose," she said at length, "Mines is—”

“Haley. Haley Morrison.” Rose smiled. “It’s on your uniform, dear.”

Haley looked sheepish. “It’s okay,” she said, walking. Her muscles rippled as she moved. “So, Ms. Morrison, what body part should we train first?”

“Are you ready?” Rose asked down to Haley, her strong, vein-filled arms bending to grip her hands on the barbell. Haley looked up to her. “Just know before you start that this won’t be quite like anything you’ve ever experienced before.”

Haley nodded, gripping the barbell tighter.

“Okay then, Haley, we’ll begin light,” said Rose, as the barbell began to glow. The barbell became warm and shone in a bright blue and then stopped. Haley used her chests and held it up above her. She brought it down. “Good, Haley! …9… 10… 11… 12… 13… That’s it…14…” Haley squeezed hard. By twenty-one, her chests and triceps were burning, but still she continued pushing. “Come on, keep going,” Rose said . “Another set, let’s go.” Haley squeezed her chests even harder and felt her girl-scout uniform rip somewhere, but her reps began to slow. Her uniform was getting tighter and tighter and she was taking longer and longer to reach the top of her reps each time. She squeezed her arms more and fought her way to the top. Her arms shook the barbell as it lifted and lowered, and she clenched her teeth hard in pain, in effort.

“Next level,” Rose said, as the barbell became warm again in Haley’s fingers. It shone again then stopped, and immediately Haley felt an enormous weight that drove down the barbell onto her chests. Pain filled her, and she yelled out from it. She tried hard to push the barbell from her. Rose shot to the barbell.

“No, Rose!” Haley protested through a strained voice and clenched teeth. “Let me do it!”

Haley planted her feet and pushed even harder until the barbell began to shake, until finally it slowly began to rise. “That’s it, Haley!”

Haley inhaled a deep breath. Her chests were pure fire. She forced the weight upwards, her teeth glaring through her young, red face, her neck lined with veins.

“Next level,” Rose said, and the barbell became warm again. The bar stopped its ascent midair and shook again in place. Haley’s face distorted in desperation as she thought that she had nothing left to give. Heat radiated from her, but was nothing compared to the fire in her chests and triceps. Strands of damp blonde hair lapped her. The force was too much, she thought, and both women watched as the barbell arched under the enormous weight. It began to lower again despite Haley’s fight; Rose began to reach for the barbell.

“No!” Haley protested again, barely able get it out. “Let... me... do... it...!”

The barbell continued its decent. Haley pushed hard with everything in her and the weight hovered just above her. It began to descend again and bent into the bones of her chest cavity and causing her excruciating pain so that she couldn’t breathe. Her arms weakened by the second. Still she pushed on, harder, harder, and forced her hands into the barbell. She used her abs; she used her shoulders; she used every muscle she could throw at it... and felt strength coming back to her, her eyes turning as green as the liquid Rose had given her. She felt monstrous. Slowly the barbell began to rise until it reached the top and her arms were straight. Haley gave a deep, huffing breath and slowly lowered it back down. This time she forced the barbell back up immediately; this time she was in control. She brought it back down, and exhaled as she forced it back up. She continued to rep out the weight that only seconds ago had nearly killed her.

Satisfied at her 100th rep, Haley racked the weight and got up.

“Look in the mirror.” Rose, smiling, proud, nodded her head towards it.

At the mirror, when she reached to touch her Girl Scout uniform a button jettisoned itself, piercing through the corner of the wall mirror as if shot from a cannon, then suddenly all of the buttons, one by one, down her shirt, flew off in scattering directions and Haley's shirt fell open on her arms. Behind her smaller developing breasts, two rippling pectoral slabs were sprikled with powerful, pulsing veins. She poked them with her fingers and saw how they didn't move. She flexed them and saw how they were eager to grow even bigger, rippling with size and definition. Haley looked back at Rose, who nodded. She raised her hands behind her young head and began to pec-bounce, first quickly so she could see them work, and then more slowly so she could ejoy them, just as the boys at her high school did.

Rose slid her hands to her waist and admired the young girl's body. Her triceps were bulging behind her arms, ripped through her sleeves.

“I like this,” the young bodybuilder said before long with a kind of smile.

Rose smiled. “I never expected you to respond this much to it. You really are a remarkable perso, Ms. Haley Morrison.”

Haley smiled and fought back a blush, moving her hands to her waist like Rose. “Of course I do, Rose, I know your secret.”

Rose laughed. “You do? So then tell me, how many repetitions will you have to do to get the body you want?”

The young bodybuilder turned to the mirror and flexed her chests hard again. They bounced for her and she tensed them until they fully squeezed and rippled. “As many as it takes, Ms. Rose. As many as it takes.”

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2019, 02:53:17 am »
D.V.

by P.E. Sherman

It was the middle of an unusually cool summer afternoon, when the sun was high the sky. The fan was running, and she strolled nonchalantly into the kitchen where he was, her strong, toned arms curled so that her strong hands gripped the towel around her neck, her wetted hair tied back in a ponytail down her back, he finishing her lunch on the stove and bringing it to her one set place at the table.

He glanced at her and her toned, developed shoulders. Her hardened muscles peaked through her skimpy workout outfit: tiny workout shorts that clung to her thick legs and her bulbous, firm butt and an overstuffed sports bra that mashed her big breasts together and kept them in a pair. He heard the tapping of her sneakers against the kitchen tile as she walked, and he knew that she was coming for him, her two over-developed calves flexing above her lowered tube socks as she stepped. He swore he heard her whistling too, as if she held some tune and swung her developed arms to it from side to side, brandishing them, as the rest of her cooling, sweaty body glistened the muscular development and tone he had once told her laughingly she never could reach. Her veins snaked prominently on her bulging forearms, like they always did after her workouts, and she drank down the chocolate protein shake in gulps that she had warned him he’d better have for her when she was done.

She sauntered up to her obedient husband and gripped his butt in her strong hand, giving it a strong, dominant squeeze. She made sure to stand right behind him, pressing her hard, sweaty body up against his. She was just a tad shorter than him, but she was much, much stronger. She began to fondle his undersides with her fingers. “Hey there, studly,” she smiled, grabbing his scrotum painfully in a tight, strong fist, “Ready for tonight?”

He turned only his head to her, his face stringed with black and blue bruises, her face strong and smiling. He looked sad and pathetic.

“Oh, okay, you can take it off,” she gave in, rolling her eyes. He reached behind and loosed the apron’s strings. She had made him tie on a pink apron and run laps around the house each time he cooked for her. She slid her strong hand under his shirt and pulled him powerfully in to her body, saying in a tone of warning: “Just make sure you know where it is come breakfast time.”

She began massaging her hand over his small, weak chests that once used to be big to her. “Now isn’t it nice having such a strong, developed wife around the house, dear?” she asked, painfully pressing her fingertips into his chests, “Especially when there’s no big, strong husband around to stop her.”

She spun him around and dropped her towel in his hands; he immediately knew what she wanted.

“You can’t get this big, can you, dear?” She said, spreading her muscle-bound legs and putting her strong hands on her wide, rounded hips, he began with her calves. “And oh how you tried.” He cupped onto her bulging left hamstring and wiped her bulging right quad. “You bought all those things for yourself,” she said, “the bars, the whey, the machines, and all I have to do is touch them and I’m getting bigger and stronger than you every second!” He buffed dry her bulging inner thighs, looking up at her, she still smiling down to him, “And to think, I was once the one that was doing everything for you! Remember it, dear? Back then when I was puny and small and you took advantage of that and would beat me?” He wiped over the six bricks that were his wife’s abs, “But I think that we both like things now much, much better. Isn’t that right, honey?” She glared down at him with a dominant look. “Now you cook for me, now you clean for me, you wash for me, and take care of the house, and go out to work. All while I train, and I get bigger and stronger, and harder, and drag you into the bedroom every night, while you scream, and rape you. Eh… and give you a nice lift-n-carry every now and again, you know, every once in a while, when you’re a good boy for your hard, muscle mama.”

He dried her breasts (where a lot of sweat always pooled) and went behind her to start on her muscle-laden back. “You remember Cathy, honey?” she asked, pulling her ponytail to her front, aside her thick neck, “Ronald’s wife from across the street? She says she’s been noticing me, and likes what I did to myself.” He began on her muscled left arm, feeling her big round bicep as he wiped around her thick triceps, “Promise not to tell? I think she’s having the same little problem we had with her husband. But she’s coming over tomorrow with her towel and her water bottle to begin the process of bulking up and changing all that.” She spun around and caught him in one of her strong, muscle bear hugs, leaning in to his ear, “Like I did.”

She began to squeeze him in her strong arms, still talking: “Won’t that be a blast, honey, having TWO muscle wives stomping around here, all ripped and muscular and strong like me?” He couldn’t breathe and she pressed him harder, “Who knows, maybe ALL the women on this street will bulk up with muscle! Can you imagine that, sweetness? Our street all full of hard, muscle wives, hard and flexing?” She let go and he dropped to the cold, hard, tile floor. She pulled up a chair to sit in, motioning him back to her. “It would sure give all us wives something to talk about while all you big, strong husbands are away at work, recovering.”

She opened her muscled legs and pointed a finger to her inner thighs. The tears gathered in his eyes and began to run down his face. “Now don’t cry, dear,” she said, brushing off her muscled inner thighs, “I love you. I really do.” She set his skull snuggly between her thighs, beginning to run her strong fingers back through his hair as a last gesture, “This is all thanks to you, honey. I am all thanks to you. Without you, I’d never of developed a body,” she clamped his hair, “of these big, strong, useful muscles.”

She lifted his chin with a finger and looked directly into the squints of his swollen, black and blue eyes, “You can sure inspire a girl.”

Squeezing her massive thighs hard, she began to crush his skull with the strength that was within her. “But, honey,” she said, her words almost completely drowned out by the straining of her effort, the darkness of unconscious beginning to close in on him, “I’m sorry. You’re just not doing it for me anymore…”

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2019, 12:08:14 am »
A classroom full of muscular, horny girls. Sign me up.

Offline memorylive

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2020, 10:41:23 am »
 :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2020, 10:45:13 am »
Thank you for this collection. These are lovely one shots.

Offline AndrewWrites

• Activity:
    0%
  • I love big, strong, but feminine and sweet women.
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2020, 12:58:33 pm »
This is an amazing thread and author!

Offline Jak Cratocles

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2020, 07:50:28 pm »
@IBP... I think PW Sherman actually wrote a sequel to Mike and Jessica, too. It was called Yes Baby, and the Strongest Woman in the World, I think. I'll have to see if I can dig it out.

Offline 129qwer

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2020, 10:58:09 pm »
Some really good stuff here!

Offline AndrewWrites

• Activity:
    0%
  • I love big, strong, but feminine and sweet women.
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2020, 12:16:25 pm »
Please do. Mike and Jessica is my favourite story out of these!

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2020, 07:57:35 am »
I second that request for the Mike and Jessica sequel. I've never read it or knew that it existed.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline OBSRV

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2020, 10:31:21 am »
Really good one-shots, thanks for sharing!  :singing:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [P.E. Sherman] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View