Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572794 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:21:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path  (Read 176607 times)

Offline jabber7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lisa's Path
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 10:23:01 pm »
I can't believe I'm this hooked on the story, waiting for the next chapter like the next lord of the rings movie lol its that good...

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 10:23:01 pm »

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2013, 03:40:52 am »
Wow, it is flattering to have fans.  Trust me, I am working on it...although it is still only about half done.  I need to steal more time here and there to complete it, though.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2013, 08:46:38 pm »
Lisa’s Path Part 8 (1 year ago)

Lisa touched up her lipstick as she looked in the hotel’s bathroom mirror.  Her hair was down tonight, which felt odd because she realized she nearly always had it up in a ponytail in recent months.  She liked being dressed up, though, since it was so rare that she and Daniel got dressed up for anything.  Putting her hair down made it seem like even more of a special occasion. 

She caught a glimpse of Daniel through the cracked bathroom door as he tied his tie in the mirror.  He wasn’t feeling well tonight, but they had gone to the trouble to travel back to the Midwest for her ten year high school reunion and he was determined to go tonight even though he was fighting an illness he had picked up.  They weren’t sure if it was a bug or maybe food poisoning from the dinner they had in the airport two days ago.  He claimed to be feeling better today, but Lisa wondered if he was just putting on a brave face.  His skin looked a bit pale to her, but he refused to stay back in the hotel and wanted to go with her tonight.

Lisa’s parents had moved from Indianapolis, Indiana shortly after she had graduated from high school, so she not been back here since that last summer following graduation a little over ten years ago.  She and Daniel had settled in California after he completed graduate school and got a job in the tech industry.  She admitted to herself that she was a bit nervous to see all those people from high school, but that nervousness was mixed with excitement.  She hadn’t seen most of these people since graduation, with a few exceptions over the years.  She stood back from the mirror and studied her overall appearance, trying to assess herself as an old acquaintance would see her after so many years.  They would get quite a surprise when they saw her now, she thought. 

She was wearing a rather simple black dress that strapped around her neck.  It tapered to her waist and flared out ever so slightly before ending just at her knees.  The dress seemed so simple on her now, but Lisa recalled how much effort it was to find something that would work for her.  She quickly realized about three months ago that nothing in her closet would fit on her present physique, so she had shopped for a new dress for nearly a month before finding something that might suffice.  After finally selecting this dress, she went straight to a tailor for help.  She remembered how the tailor’s eyes had bulged when she first took off her coat in his shop and he saw her muscular build, and how he couldn’t stop talking about how he had never had to fit a dress to a woman like her.  He had often sighed audibly as he tackled the job, and mentioned that he was so very happy that the dress was sleeveless and off her shoulders, because he doubted he could have come up with anything to fit her there.  She had wisely purchased this dress as a size 9 off the rack so it would have enough material to fit around the width of her chest and back, but it hung terribly over the rest of her body.  She recalled humorously how the tailor didn’t know what to call her lats when he took her measurements.  She could tell that her wide back presented the primary challenge to him as he worked to get the dress to lay favorably on her frame as he pulled and poked her in the regions below her arms for nearly thirty minutes.  His frustration mounted when, after believing that he had the dress pinned just perfectly while she stood still, he found that that he hadn’t allowed enough room as she began to move and her muscles would flex and strain the pins and fabric.  He told her that he had never encountered that phenomenon before in his years tailoring dresses for women, but he had dutifully set himself to redo everything and spent another forty-five minutes trying to solve that problem.  The dress was much easier to fit below her waist, fortunately.  It was taken in dramatically at her narrow waist, but the fabric was sufficient to make room for her powerful lower body without too much trouble.  The tailor was more accustomed to working a dress over a woman’s lower body, and he was able to arrive at a solution very quickly.

She was very pleased with her appearance tonight.  Her shoulders and chest were prominently displayed, and the dress’s straps met behind her neck so her traps were still nicely featured as well.  She looked at the cleft between her pecs that traced from her collar bones down to the top of the dress where a normal woman would display more conventional cleavage (she had little of that to show-off, but her weight training gave what she felt was still plenty to look at).  She liked how the pectoral muscle tie-in to her deltoids was clearly visible with this cut, which had been what drew her to this dress since that was one of her favorite anatomical features and what she really wanted to show-off.  In the last six months, she had noticed that a thick vein constantly stood out in this location on both shoulders, even when she was relaxed, and she admired it briefly in the mirror.  She put one hand on her hip and watched her deltoid ripple below her skin and the bulge of her triceps become visible.  She admired the veins that were always prominent around her forearms as they wrapped over the underlying muscle down to wind over the hand on her hip.  Her bare lat peeked out from below her arm as the dress was modified to wrap around them near the lowest point of connection, ultimately allowing the dress to expose everything from her mid back upward to her shoulders.  A woman with a more conventional physique would have needed a complex bra to provide support with this cut without exposing straps across the open back, but she was able to get away with simple built-in padding in the chest (to achieve enough decency to appear in public) without any real need to support anything. 

The muscles of her quads were only barely visible above her knees, obscured by the length of the dress’s hem, but her calves looked fantastic to her.  She couldn’t see them in the bathroom mirror, but she admired them for a moment by simply looking down.  Like her forearms, the veins in her calves were always prominent, regardless of exertion.  They snaked over her shins and around the bulging muscles that were tightly balled due to the three inch high heeled shoes that she wore.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2013, 08:48:20 pm »
(continued...)

Lisa quickly glanced through the crack in the bathroom door again to see if Daniel could see her and found that he wasn’t there.  Unable to resist the temptation, she quickly raised her arms into a double front biceps pose and felt the familiar electricity as she took in her appearance (she did this several times per day in the last six months, as it had become a nearly involuntary compulsion when she was in front of a mirror to sneak a flex so that she could admire herself).  Her biceps looked fantastic, standing out large, round, and peaked.  The sight of herself in that dress, with her hair and make-up complete, showing off her hard-earned body, was simply surreal.  She never imagined that she would look like this, and thought back strangely of how she would have reacted back when she was in high school if she would have seen an image of herself ten years later looking like she did right now.  What would all those people that she knew from that time think of her now?  She couldn’t begin to guess what kind of impact she was about to have, but she was thrilled at the thought of it.

Daniel saw her walk out of the bathroom, “Wow.  You look amazing!  I haven’t see you that dressed-up in a long time.”

“Thanks, hon.  You look pretty sharp yourself.”  Lisa walked up to him and stood next to him and they both looked at themselves in the mirror.  Daniel was still a few inches taller than her, even with the heels on.  He looked very good in his dark suit, since he didn’t dress up much himself.  Lisa knew all the eyes would be on her, since they both had noticed in the last year or so that anytime she exposed her muscles in public she drew a lot of attention from everyone.  She typically enjoyed the attention, and Daniel stressed to her that he didn’t mind it either, as he was proud to have people see him with such a beautiful, strong woman.  Lisa didn’t often compare herself to her husband, since their relative size and strengths were ultimately unimportant to her, but she couldn’t help but remark to herself how powerful she looked next to him.  Her muscles seemed enhanced by the ultra-feminine dress, hair, and make-up, while Daniel’s suit had the illusion of making him more slender.  His current illness seemed to sap even more strength from his presence to exacerbate the difference between them. 

“I bet it is going to get chilly tonight.  I better grab my shawl.”  Lisa grabbed a red cover-up that she had selected to go with her dress in a pinch in the event that the Indiana early fall weather might be chillier than what she was accustomed to these last four years in California.  The shawl managed to de-emphasize her powerful muscles, at least to anyone who saw them from a distance.  Perhaps it really would get chilly, but she admitted to herself that she wanted the accessory in the event that the attention was just too much this evening.

When they arrived at her old high school, she was greeted with a flood of memories.  The school looked the same, although some of the landscaping had changed and the trees had grown.  It was good to be back, and she had a sudden swell of emotion and eagerness to reconnect with old friends.  Daniel and Lisa headed through the front door and made their way toward the sound of music from the gym.  Lisa had followed the announcements about the reunion that were sent from the old student council members that were tasked with arranging these reunions, and they had all decided to go ahead and hold this event in the school simply for the nostalgia, rather than a more upscale banquet hall location.  Lisa felt in these moments walking through the halls that they had made the right choice.

The two of them arrived at a line outside the gymnasium.  Lisa instantly started recognizing classmates, although their names were often just out of reach to her as if she had a sudden memory block.  Perhaps she was nervous.  She held her cover over her shoulders with one hand and Daniel’s hand with another.  A couple of people talked to each other in line, but many of the couples were quietly waiting.  Lisa caught looks in her direction, and quick stolen glances at her calves (the only part of her body that was clearly visible) before the lookers turned back to talk to their companions.  This was alright, she had grown very familiar with this sort of thing, and it was fully expected.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2013, 08:50:15 pm »
(continued...)

They reached the front of the line and met a cheerful woman sitting in front of a large book containing a list of names.  Just to her right were rows of name tags.

“Hi there…wait a minute, I’ll get it…Lisa!  Lisa…Bradly, correct?”

Lisa was impressed.  “You got it.  I’m impressed you recognized me.”

The woman smiled, “I’ve been studying yearbooks for the last several months.  It’s me, Wendy Smith.  Since I was the class secretary on the student council, they stuck me out here greeting, registering people, and handing out name tags.  The bright side is that I get to see everyone first!”

“Wendy, it is good to see you again.  This is my husband, Daniel.  Our last name is Turner now.”

“It is nice to meet you, Daniel.”  She turned her attention to her book, “Umm…ah, there you are…and here are your name tags.  I hope you two have a good time tonight.  Thanks for coming back for the reunion.”  Lisa saw Wendy’s eyebrows go up slightly as she caught sight of Lisa’s muscular, veined forearm that became exposed when she reached out to take the name tags.  Wendy’s eyes quickly tracked up Lisa’s arm (which was covered above the elbow by the shawl) and then passed over Lisa’s dress, stopping briefly at her shoulders and arms.  Lisa wondered if she was being paranoid, and Wendy didn’t make any other outward sign of her impression from the quick survey as she quickly returned her glance to make eye contact with Lisa and flashed a last smile at the two of them before moving to greet the couple in line behind them.

Lisa and Daniel took their cue to move on into the gymnasium.

“I think she was impressed by you.” Daniel whispered to her as he affixed the name take to his lapel.

“Oh, I don’t know.  She probably gives everyone a quick once-over when they arrive.  Part of the fun is seeing how much people have changed, right?”

Daniel smiled a bit and made an unintelligible sound as he moved into the gymnasium.

There were tables with table cloths and centerpieces set-up around the gym, and there were already several people conversing in small seated and standing groups.  There was a wet bar in the corner (impressive that they arranged to serve alcohol in a school, Lisa thought), and there was a dance floor and a DJ on the stage.  It looked humorously like a high school formal dance, which Lisa and Daniel both laughed about.

“Well, this feels really familiar now!” said Lisa.

They made their way to the bar.  Daniel ordered himself ice water and a glass of cabernet for Lisa.  She remarked that he wasn’t drinking, but he responded that his stomach wasn’t feeling up to it.  Lisa was grateful for the wine to steady her nerves, and she savored the first sip since she had not been drinking very much in recent months in an effort to lean down a bit…after all, she was putting so much effort into her training that she wanted to see the effects.  Tonight was a special occasion, though, and she didn’t restrict herself. 

Lisa and Daniel found a table and she set down her purse.  Before long, they were greeted by a familiar voice behind them.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2013, 08:53:05 pm »
(continued...)

“Lisa, is that you?”

Lisa turned around at the sound of her name and instantly recognized her old friend, “Rebecca, how are you doing?”  Lisa leaned in to give Rebecca a light hug, and Rebecca did the same.  Lisa felt Rebecca’s hands on her shoulders, and she felt the hands explore her deltoids ever so slightly as Rebecca straightened with an expression of quizzical surprise at the unexpected discovery.  Rebecca looked at Lisa with a strange, crooked smile, then turned to extend her hand to Daniel.

“Hi, Lisa and I are old friends from American history class.  I’m Rebecca and this is my husband Stephen.”

“I’m Daniel, it is very nice to meet you.”  Daniel shook both of their hands.

“So, Lisa, what have you been up to since graduating?  You bolted out of Indianapolis after that first summer and we haven’t been in touch at all.”  Rebecca glanced at Lisa’s shoulders suspiciously and then leaned back to scan all the way down to her shoes, pausing briefly on Lisa’s calves and raising her eyebrows much like Wendy did at the registration table.  “It looks like you are taking good care of yourself.”

Lisa smiled, “Well, yes, I guess I have been.  I’m an elementary school teacher out in San Jose, California.  Daniel and I moved out there when he took a job after finishing grad school.”

Rebecca gave Daniel a nod of approval, “Ah, an educated man.  Very good.”  She turned back to Lisa and crossed her arms, “OK, you can’t hide under that wrap anymore.  You’ve clearly got some hobbies out there on the West Coast, don’t you?  Let’s see it.”

Lisa’s cheeks colored slightly, “Well, yeah…OK.  I guess I’ve been working out a bit in the last few years.”  This wasn’t exactly how she intended to make her first impression, but she guessed it was as good as any other.  She set her wine glass down on the table and let the shawl fall back from her shoulders to expose her upper body.

Both Rebecca’s and Stephen’s jaws dropped as they took in Lisa’s now unveiled physique.  “Holy cow girl, you’re amazing!  Look at those muscles…wow.  Are you some kind of bodybuilder, or something?”  Rebecca reached toward Lisa and tentatively placed her hand on Lisa’s right triceps.  Lisa felt a sudden urge to flex at the touch, but then resisted, feeling that it was somehow too overt of an action in the present situation.  Rebecca didn’t linger very long, but she was clearly impressed.  Her eyes were taking in as much as she could.  Her husband did the same.

“Well, you might win the award for the most dramatically changed person to arrive tonight.  I doubt anyone could top this bod of yours.  Most of us left school and got fat.”  Rebecca said, then she turned to Stephen, “Honey, I think you’re using that gym membership of yours wrong, you should let Lisa show you what to do when you go there, because she clearly knows what she’s doing.”

Stephen didn’t really respond to the comment.  His expression was a bit less positive, as Lisa could pick up the subtle signs of negativity coming from him, but he masked it well. 

Again, she had no issue with this, as she completely understood how women with such pronounced muscularity were not to everyone’s taste.
Lisa didn’t really know how to respond, even though this was pretty much the expected reaction for tonight.  She decided that this was pretty much a compliment from Rebecca,

“Thanks.  I don’t completely think of myself as a bodybuilder, per se, but I’ll admit that’s pretty much what I’ve been doing these last couple years.”

“Umm, I’ll say,” interjected Rebecca.

“Yeah.  I met a woman who was a pro bodybuilder and started working out with her.  I kinda got hooked, and well…”  Lisa put her arms out and let her powerful figure finish the sentence for her.

Rebecca scanned her again, “I think you look great.  It certainly is a unique look, I’ll say that.”  She turned to Daniel, and Lisa braced herself for whatever comment was about to go his way, “I bet you need to watch what you say around the house, don’t you?”

Daniel smiled, “Nah, Lisa’s a pussycat.  Don’t the muscle fool you, she’s still the lovely wife I married eight years ago.”

“Ah, that’s nice.”

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2013, 08:54:19 pm »
(continued...)

The four of them were soon interrupted by the DJ’s music and their conversation lost distinct momentum in the following minutes.  Rebecca and Stephen wandered off to mingle with others and Lisa and Daniel had a seat.

“How are you feeling?” Lisa asked.

“Oh, I’m fine.  I was prepared for any number of those sorts of comments tonight.  It isn’t any problem.  It comes with the territory having a sexy wife like you.”

Lisa smiled at him, “Ah, honey, that’s nice of you.  I was wondering if you’re still not feeling well, though.”

Daniel put on a brave smile.  “I’m hanging in for now, but my headache is getting worse.  My stomach doesn’t feel all that great, either.”

Just then, Lisa felt a presence over her shoulder.  She turned and saw two women who she recognized immediately, accompanied by a tall man just behind them.

Lisa felt her face light up, “Emily!  Quinn!  I’m so happy you’re both here tonight.”  She stood up to give each of them a warm hug.

“Lisa, it’s great to see you again,” said the smaller blonde woman, Emily, as she embraced her.  “We saw you come in, and although you looked familiar we weren’t sure it was you.  You’ve changed quite a bit.”

“I suppose I have.  This is my husband, Daniel.  We met in college.” 

Daniel stood and shook hands warmly with Emily and Quinn, “Very nice to meet you both.”  Lisa noticed Daniel had lost a bit more color in his cheeks.  He looked miserable.

“Emily and Quinn were two very good friends of mine in junior high and high school, although they started running around with a more popular crowd in high school when they became cheerleaders,” Lisa explained to Daniel.  Lisa noticed that both of them were still clearly taking good care of themselves as well, and they were as attractive as they were in their high school days, although they each pulled this off quite differently. 

Emily Anderson wore a short yellow dress that showed off her petite figure, emphasizing her still athletic-looking legs from years of gymnastics.  Most of kids through the years generally agreed that Emily had the most muscular legs of anyone in the school, which Lisa thought might have been right at least up to high school when many of the boys had started hitting the weights for sports.  Emily never paid this much mind, but Lisa knew she was secretly pretty self-conscious of her appearance until she became a cheerleader and her physicality started to pay off in a more generally accepted social way amongst high school kids.  Emily had always been a fantastic athlete, and as a cheerleader her fitness and small size usually meant that she was featured in most of the tosses and lifts.  She became the virtual face of the cheerleading squad.  Her muscles were less pronounced now, and her body had more womanly curves, but the foundation of her athletic background could still clearly be seen to someone who know what they were looking for.  Her golden hair cascaded loosely over her shoulders, much like she preferred to wear it years ago, and she had only simple jewelry accents.  Lisa didn’t see any wedding ring. 

Quinn Mendoza was a sharp contrast to Emily.  She still had an exotic beauty to her (thanks to her Pilipino father and Japanese mother).  She was wearing a more elegant, and likely expensive, burgundy dress that hugged her figure down nearly to her ankles, and it was obviously chosen to emphasize some curves that were new to Lisa with a low scooped front that featured prominent surgically enhanced breasts.  Lisa wondered how long ago she had gotten those, considering Quinn was never very well-endowed in high school and often joked about it amongst her friends.  Quinn also had a very expensive-looking diamond pendant necklace, huge diamond earrings that were accentuated by an elaborate hairstyle that pulled her hair away from her shoulders, and an enormous diamond in her wedding ring.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2013, 08:57:48 pm »
(continued...)

Quinn said, “It is nice to meet you, Daniel.  I couldn’t get my husband to come tonight.  He travels pretty frequently and had a trip this weekend.  I came out here alone when I heard that a few other friends would be coming without dates.  Hey, do you remember Patrick Conners?”  The taller man that came to the table with Quinn and Emily stepped forward.  Lisa recognized him, of course…everyone would have recognized him. 

“I do.  How are you, Patrick?”  Patrick was the prototypical alpha male in high school.  He was a captain of the football team and he lead the team to a state championship his junior year, and only failed to get a second championship in his senior year due to a goal line fumble by the running back in the state championship.  He was tall and very handsome then, and he still was today.  Patrick had broad shoulders and dark brown hair.  He filled out his suit in a way that Lisa suspected most men would envy, although she noticed through his unbuttoned jacket that he had a small hint of a belly forming.  A classic former athlete issue she joked to herself. 

“Lisa Bradly, it is great to see you again.  I’m doing well,” said Patrick.

“It’s Turner now.  I’m kind of surprised you remember me.  We had a couple classes together but we didn’t know each other very well.  I’m impressed.  This is my husband Daniel.”  Lisa had barely said two words to Patrick in school.  They ran in different social circles in high school, although her two cheerleading friends knew him well due to their close affiliations with the football team over the years.  In fact, he and Quinn had dated for a short while.

Quinn stepped in, “He’s cheating, we already said your name when we finally recognized you from over there.  Patrick is stag tonight, so he’s tagging along with us for now.”  Quinn sat down at the table and Emily did the same.

Patrick didn’t sit, “I was going to get a drink for Quinn and Emily, can I get you guys anything?”  Lisa requested another glass of wine, while Daniel passed.  Patrick left for the bar.

Lisa began to chat with Emily and Quinn.  Patrick returned with the drinks and they began to reminisce about old times in school.  Emily was divorced and still living in Indianapolis, and Quinn was married to an extremely successful corporate attorney living in New York City.  Patrick lived in Chicago and was an assistant marketing director for the Chicago Bears football team, which earned him a fair bit of buzz amongst those at the table.  Lisa filled them in a bit on her last ten years, and they asked a few reserved questions about her bodybuilding hobby, but the table seemed to avoid the topic, interestingly.  The conversation had a strangely fragmented and awkward nature that Lisa attributed to the different social histories of each person.  Daniel was silent most of the time.

During a lull, when Patrick went to get another round of drinks, Lisa turned to Daniel, “How are you doing?  You seem pretty quiet.”

“I’m feeling terrible.  I don’t know how much longer I can hang out tonight.”

“OK, I can get my things together and we can head back to the hotel.”

“No, I’d feel even worse having to make you leave your reunion early.  Why don’t we see if you can get a ride back with someone?  I can head back to the hotel to go to bed.”

“Hmm.  I don’t know.  I don’t want you to leave alone.”  Lisa did kind of want to stay, but Daniel looked like her really had to go.

Emily touched Lisa’s hand, “I can give you a ride.  I have to drive home tonight anyway, so it isn’t any problem.  Daniel, I’m sorry you’re not feeling well…what terrible timing to get sick.”

Daniel nodded, “Thanks so much.”  He stood slowly and waved to the table, “It was really a pleasure to meet you guys tonight.  I’m sorry I have to head out so early, but unfortunately I’m just not feeling well.  Enjoy catching up with each other tonight.”

The table exchanged their wishes for him to recover and said goodbye.  Lisa walked him to the door but he told her not to come out to the car.  He gave her a peck on the cheek and then headed out.  Lisa returned to the table and the conversation picked up again.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2013, 09:00:00 pm »
(continued...)

A while later, after the alcohol seemed to kick in, the group’s conversation loosened up.  Other old friends and acquaintances swung by the table to chat with Patrick and Quinn, mostly, but the group hung together.  Lisa didn’t completely understand why they didn’t break up to mingle more, but she was enjoying herself. 

Out of nowhere, Quinn turned to her after a couple minutes of conversing with Patrick about something Lisa couldn’t hear, and she raised the question on the topic she had expected to dominate all of the discussions tonight, yet this group had strangely avoided until now, “So, how did you get into all this muscle building, Lisa?”  It must have been the alcohol.  Emily and Patrick also turned to her, clearly interested in the new topic.

Lisa felt her cheeks color again.  “Well, I don’t really know.  It happened kind of gradually.  I started working out when I joined a gym about three years ago just to try to get in better shape, you know, and I really enjoyed it.  Then, about six months after I joined, I met this woman named Debi that was a professional bodybuilder and she invited me to switch to her gym and do a few weight training sessions with her, since she was a trainer there.  We became pretty good friends and I started to really like really lifting weights with her.  You know, not just resistance training to tone up but really lifting.  I got into the goal-oriented nature of it and really enjoyed trying to get stronger and stronger.  Eventually, I stopped working with her as a trainer, and we actually became workout partners where we’d meet five days a week.”

“Wow, I couldn’t imagine going to the gym that often.  I go just because I have to, and I can’t wait to get out of there every time.  That’s only three days a week, too!  You didn’t mind starting to get those big muscles, though?” asked Quinn. 

“No, I really enjoyed that part as well.  When I began lifting with Debi, I started to notice the muscle almost immediately, because I really started adopting her bodybuilding program.  I actually really like the muscles, and I loved watching my body change.”

Emily spoke up, “Does Daniel mind how your body has changed?”

Lisa smiled, suddenly wondering how much she should say with Daniel not here.  He’d likely not see any of these people again, “Oh no, in fact he really likes my new body, too.  He was very encouraging to me, especially because I was really into it and enjoying myself.”  Lisa felt that probably struck the right tone.

“I’m impressed by that.  I would think he’d have problems with his wife getting so big and muscular.  I always found men were put off by women with muscles.”  Emily clearly had some experience with this, but Lisa wondered if this wasn’t her own self-image that she projected on the boys that she dated.

“Nah, I bet you’d be surprised how many guys out there actually really dig women that have big muscles.  Daniel likes it, and I get a huge amount of attention that is mostly positive.  There are sometimes negative comments here and there, but I don’t mind it.  I’m doing it for me, and I’m happy that my husband supports me, so that’s about all that matters.”

Quinn jumped in again, slightly less guarded then before, “What is it about the muscles that you like?  I don’t think I’d want to look like that myself, it just doesn’t seem as womanly to me.  Don’t you feel less feminine when you’re walking around in public?  I don’t mean that you don’t look good, you really do, but it’s so…I don’t know, different.”

“You know, I don’t really know the answer to that.  To me, once I saw Debi and how it looked on her, as well as some other images and things of women bodybuilders, it just seemed right.  I think it is still really feminine.  I don’t feel manly or masculine just because I have big shoulders and arms and I can lift a lot.  I actually feel just as much like a woman, only a woman that is strong and powerful.  I mean, we all have muscles and it is just a lifestyle choice to decide to accentuate them like this.  When I look at my arms and all the muscle on them, they look like the arms of a woman with developed female muscles, not a man’s arm with male muscles.”  Lisa felt herself flexing her arm as she spoke, somewhat subtly.  She saw the eyes of the others at the table go to her arm and watch the movement that must have emphasized her point.

Quinn and Emily nodded, but she could tell they hadn’t completely bought into it.  This kind of thing was clearly not for everyone, Lisa knew this fact very well, but at least she was able to explain her perspective on it.  She studied Patrick.  He was quiet, and she couldn’t quite read his face.  He didn’t have the clear revulsion that some men and women had, which she had learned to recognize over the last couple years.  It seemed that he had more of a curiosity than anything else, from what she could tell.

The conversation continued for a short while, but started to lose steam.  Quinn rose to go get another drink, and Lisa could tell that she wasn’t planning to come directly back to the table.  It appeared that the group was starting to break-up.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2013, 09:01:43 pm »
(continued...)

Patrick came around the table to talk to her.  “You know, I kind of want to check out the school a little.  Emily and Quinn looked around earlier, want to come with?  Let’s get another drink and take a tour.”

Lisa accepted the invitation, since she was dying to check out her old stomping grounds.  Patrick picked up a couple more drinks and they started to head out into the hallways.  There were other small groups milling around, but eventually they turned a corner and started down a quieter hall.  They each found some of their old lockers, although Lisa and Patrick both had trouble remembering their locker locations from their freshman and sophomore years.  They kept walking down the halls and peeked in the various rooms that they had classes.  They both had a chemistry class together junior year and they found that room and looked in through the window in the door.  They walked by the cafeteria and found their way to the old auditorium, which was dark except for a low level of emergency lights.

Patrick looked at the stage.  “Did you ever do any shows in high school?  I never performed anywhere off of a field.”

Lisa laughed, “No, I was a bit too shy to get up in front of everyone like that.”

Patrick looked at her a bit surprised, “Oh yeah?  I thought you did some acting in high school.  I must have confused you with someone else.  So, with your bodybuilding interests, do you ever plan to do any kind of competition or anything?  Don’t you have to get up on a stage then?”

“I have recently started to think about doing a competition…Debi insists that I have to at least given it a try.  She thinks I could do very well given the progress I’ve made already.  I’m terrified of that part of the sport, though.  Getting in front of all those people wearing a tiny bikini like that?”  Lisa faked a shudder to emphasize her point.

Patrick laughed now, “Well, what’s the point in all the hard work if you can’t show it off, right?”

They walked closer to the stage and Patrick made his way up and started walking back behind the curtain.  “I’ve never been back behind one of these stages, ever.  Pretty cool.”

“I suppose.  Look at all the crap they keep back here.”  Lisa set her empty wine glass down on a table that was tucked into a corner off of the stage.  She should probably not leave it there, but after the several glasses she’d had, she didn’t really care. 

Patrick casually asked over his shoulder while he inspected the curtain rigging, “Hey, how strong are you?  I mean, you look really strong, but I have no idea how strong a trained woman can be?”

“I don’t know how to answer that.  I guess pretty strong for a girl.  I might be pretty strong for a guy, as well.”  Lisa smirked at him.

Patrick smiled back, “Well, when I was playing football in school, that’s when I was probably at my strongest.  I was bench pressing two hundred and twenty-five pounds for my heavy sets.  I squatted three hundred fifteen, or so.  I could curl forty-five pound dumbbells.  How do you compare?” 

Lisa was coy, “I can match all of that, plus a bit more.”  She flashed him a smile.

“Wow, I wouldn’t have guessed.  That’s amazing.  I have tried to keep in shape, and I’d probably be stronger now if I had kept at it since I was still a kid in those years, but I always felt like I was in pretty good shape then.  I know that not a lot of guys could lift like that without working hard at it.  It is really something that a woman can get to a point where she can lift that kind of weight.”  He patted his belly, “I’ve gotten a bit out of that kind of condition now, unfortunately.”

“I bet you could get it back quickly with a little dedication.  Guys have it so much easier gaining muscle.”

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2013, 09:04:19 pm »
(continued...)

“Alright, let’s see the guns.  If you’re going to complete, you’ll have to get up on stage eventually and flash them to strangers anyway.”  Patrick leaned himself against the table with the empty wine glass. 

The lighting back here wasn’t great, but it was good enough for them to see each other.  “This dress wasn’t really made for posing, but here you go.”  Lisa pulled her arms up to show a front double biceps pose.  She hadn’t ever really learned proper posing, but Debi had walked her through the basics a few times, just to give her a sense of what was involved.  She felt her arms swell, but she didn’t look at them.  She studied Patrick’s response.

He whistled, “Holy cow, that’s amazing.  Have you practiced any more poses?  Let’s see them.”

Lisa saw it now, Patrick was aroused.  “Hmm, you seem pretty interested in this show.”

Patrick suddenly seemed embarrassed, “Umm, well.  I’ll admit that I am more than ‘pretty interested.’  I’ve never seen a woman like you in person before.  I was shocked when I saw you walk in tonight.  I noticed you almost immediately.”

It was pretty obvious to Lisa now what held their group together for so long this evening.  She understood the mind of a man with a female muscle fetish about as well as anyone after her years with Daniel.  Once Patrick found someone who knew the muscle girl that had appeared at the reunion, he had arranged to meet and for them to hang out.  Quinn was willing to put the group together due to the common friendship and likely the history she had with Patrick, even if he didn’t reveal why he was so interested in meeting her.  She suspected that Patrick disguised his intentions well enough that Quinn didn’t have any idea why he was so interested in hanging out with someone he barely knew in school.

“So, I think I have a read on you now.  Like I said earlier tonight, there are plenty of guys out there who really enjoy muscles on a woman like this.  You knew what I meant, didn’t you?”

Patrick was really embarrassed now, “Yeah, I’m sorry.  I’ve really been interested in women bodybuilders for years and years, but I’ve never told anyone.  I never thought that one would end up coming to the reunion like this, I just couldn’t resist the temptation to meet you.  It seemed like such a rare opportunity that I had to figure out how to meet you in person.  I didn’t mean to be creepy or make you feel uncomfortable at all, but, I don’t know…we can go back to the party.”

Lisa understood.  She had seen it in her husband and knew what stood between these men and their obsessions. 

“Hmm.  Well, you’re right that I do have to get used to showing myself off to strangers if I am going to participate in this sport, don’t I?”  Lisa thought of Daniel.  She felt a thrill of excitement about this situation, and a mixture of guilt.  She had no intentions of ever cheating on her husband in anyway, and she might be a toeing a gray line here, but she was motivated by her eroded inhibitions from the wine, a sort of compassion for Patrick in this moment, and the sexual charge of standing in front of a person who so very badly wanted to revel in the appearance of her body.

“Here’s the deal, I’ll pose a little for you, but you can’t touch, OK?”

Patrick was suddenly surprised, but he didn’t want to ruin his unexpected good fortune, “OK.  Wow, I didn’t expect…”

“Also, no one hears of this.  It is between us only, OK?”

“OK.”

“I’m not going to take anything off.  I’ll flex and give you a little show, but this isn’t a strip show, OK?”

“OK.”

“Finally, I won’t dictate what you can and can’t do while you watch, if you know what I mean.  You are free to enjoy this as much as you want, but I don’t want to see what’s going on.  OK?”

Patrick didn’t comment, but he seemed to understand what this meant. He was clearly nervous and Lisa could see him shaking.  He grabbed a rolling chair and rolled it into the shadows.  Lisa could see his silhouette, but his features became obscured to her.  She heard him quietly say, “OK.”

Lisa was shaking.  What on earth was she doing?  In this moment, she didn’t care, because she was exhilarated by the energy.  She pulled her arms back up into a front double biceps pose, and began to pump them hard, knowing how men who admired muscular women really liked to see the muscles move as they were tensed and relaxed.  She pictured the countless videos she had watched both with Daniel and without him that featured female bodybuilders displaying their bodies for admirers to watch.  She looked at them and watched the muscles in her biceps change shape as they contracted and balled.  She saw the familiar veins appear in her forearms and over the peak of the biceps muscle.  She eyed Patrick when she heard the faint sound of zipper, but she couldn’t see anything to indicate any activity.  She focused on herself.

She pulled her arms down and performed her best side chest pose, facing the shadows.  She couldn’t see her pectoral muscles tense, but she felt them and could picture how it looked from the countless times she did this into the mirror.  She knew that her muscles looked fantastic in this dress, and it made her feel more feminine than ever to be showing off for an enthusiastic male admirer.  She laughed inwardly about Quinn’s question, as she thought about the effect that her muscular body was having over the man not ten feet away from her.  What was more feminine and womanly than this?  He was completely enraptured by the sight of her, without any physical contact whatsoever. 

She transitioned into a side triceps pose and repeatedly flexed the large muscles at the back of her arm.  She could feel the blood in her arms, and the veins were pulsating with the flexing now. 

“What do you think?”

“Unbelievable,” came the voice from the shadows.

“Do you like legs?”  She didn’t wait for an answer, but she pulled up the hem of dress to expose her legs and she flexed her quads.  Her legs did not have the definition that she had in her upper body, but one could make out the primary muscles of her quads.  She flexed them and relaxed them, and tightened her calves.  She pivoted to show her legs from multiple angles and worked to flex her hamstrings, which she found very difficult to accomplish.  Debi had explained that legs were very challenging to pose correctly, and she understood that now.

Although she said she would not strip for Patrick, she felt an overwhelming urge to show her abs, so she continued to pull the dress upward and she turned again to face the shadowed area in which he was sitting.  She exposed her black underwear by doing this to show off her abdominal muscles.  She tightened them and watched the ridges protrude and she tilted her upper body to the left and right.  The topology of her abs were highlighted by the single-directional lighting that emphasized the contours as she flexed.  She was not dieted in any significant way, but she always tried to keep herself in sufficient shape so that her abs showed simply because she liked the look.  They were not as ripped as she’d like to see them someday, but the relief was there.  She continued to grind her quads and calves and she heard a low moan from Patrick’s direction.

She let her dress fall back down and she began to work her arms again, now from more angles.  She turned her back to show the biceps, triceps and deltoids from the back, and eyed the muscles as she looked over her shoulder.  She was excited, and this act was turning out to be a bit arousing even for her, she couldn’t deny that to herself.   

Finally, she heard a muffled grunt from the shadows and quickly surmised what had happened.  She hit one more rear double biceps pose and then put her hands on her hips and looked toward the featureless silhouette, where Patrick was still nothing more than an outline to her.  “Well, was that a show worth seeing?”

Patrick was moving around and getting himself pulled back together, “I don’t know if you have any idea what that was like, but it was one of the most remarkable things I’ve ever seen.  I have to admit that I’ve watched a lot of videos and seen a lot of pictures of women like you, but it is a completely different experience in person.”

“Oh, I think I have some idea,” Lisa said to him, thinking of an evening her and Daniel had spent with Debi a year and a half ago. 

“Well, thank you.  I don’t really know what to say now, but ‘thank you’ seems to be the most fitting.”

“You’re welcome.  You’ve helped me get over some of my stage fright now, if you know what I mean.  I’ll probably be able to put this experience to good use when I do take that next step toward entering a competition.”  Lisa suddenly wondered how many attendees at a bodybuilding show showed up just for this sort of reason.  She suspected the audience was a pretty healthy mixture of both actual fans of the sport as well as fans of the sexuality of the muscular bodies on display.

Patrick smiled as he stood up.  Lisa didn’t know how he had dealt with his ‘situation’ from moments ago, but she didn’t really want to know.  Somehow he was presentable again and she accepted that fact without dwelling on details. 

“I think we should head back to the reunion.  I want to catch up with a few more people, then I’ll probably be heading out.”

Patrick agreed.  They made their way out of the auditorium and back to the reunion from their innocent tour of the high school.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2013, 09:13:09 pm »
Author comment...I tried hard to get some of the chronology of the story right in this chapter where the characters have to refer back to some references in earlier chapters, but I see upon rereading it that I have missed something.  Some of you might catch what it is, but I can't go back and fix it so it will have to stay there for all of eternity.  I'm not going to point it out, but hopefully if you see it you'll forgive your humble author.  Don't worry, I'll fire the editor that allowed this to go through. 

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2013, 11:52:37 pm »
Outstanding.
Thanks for sharing this.

Just an observation: You started with Lisa and Daniel in bed. Seems to me, given his proclivities and her intensity, that this aspect of their relationship might have undergone some significant changes. A detailed description of such would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers: RG

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2013, 04:32:47 am »
Yes, there will be a chapter checking in how that part of their relationship has evolved.  I am not sure when I'll be able to get it done...stay tuned.

Offline Algos143

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2013, 01:09:32 am »
This is undoubtedly one of the best female muscle stories I've ever read. First of all the writing is first rate. Second it revolves around a fantasy at the core of female muscle love, the idea of a wife or girlfriend who not only likes the idea of their husband's muscle desires but decides to transform herself into his ultimate fantasy. Third there's no growth potion, no chemical accident or alien transformation, just a very determined woman who turns herself into a female bodybuilder over a few very short years. I personally can't wait for what I assume to be Lisa's first competition!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View