Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572607 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:35:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Latin America and the Caribbean Female Bodybuilding & Physique  |  Micaela Viscido
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Micaela Viscido  (Read 812970 times)

Offline matadore10

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
Re: Micaela Viscido
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2015, 02:47:35 pm »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2015, 02:47:35 pm »

Offline matadore10

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2015, 02:49:06 pm »

Offline femalemuscleclips

• Activity:
    0%
    • My YOUTUBE channel
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2015, 08:54:41 pm »

one of the best ! almost like Tina Lockwood!
Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPrbm5aGaB4Sxg-fqE2KawQ

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2015, 09:02:10 pm »

one of the best ! almost like Tina Lockwood!

Peter, are you selling Micaela Viscido's videos without her permission?

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=291765.0
I Saradas

• Activity:
    0%
    • My YOUTUBE channel
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2015, 12:39:54 am »
I purchased 2 - 15 minutes for my website. She was suppose to send me High Def quality videos but after about a week of promise and excuses why she couldn't send me videos I already paid for finally she sent me what I have on my website right now. She was keep telling me that her internet went out, the wifi don't work....blah blah blah...... tan telling me that I cant use the videos on my website .....and want more money.....
Bottom line is that she is one of the best looking 22 years old fbb, but the way she handles  her business she will not successful. To many issues wit her "bad internet" and "wifi". Her fans are paying for webcam sessions and get very bad quality if they even get anything....

Anyways , good luck to her and I wish her the best!
btw the video I purchased from her for my website Vol.2 is coming up soon on my website!

Offline Micaela Viscido

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2015, 03:01:23 am »
Peter,
You never said me that you was going to sell my videos, without my permission, my internet problem don't give space to you do something with my image. I only ask some respect, after all i try to do my best to give all my fans a good show and enjoy my body.

I purchased 2 - 15 minutes for my website. She was suppose to send me High Def quality videos but after about a week of promise and excuses why she couldn't send me videos I already paid for finally she sent me what I have on my website right now. She was keep telling me that her internet went out, the wifi don't work....blah blah blah...... tan telling me that I cant use the videos on my website .....and want more money.....
Bottom line is that she is one of the best looking 22 years old fbb, but the way she handles  her business she will not successful. To many issues wit her "bad internet" and "wifi". Her fans are paying for webcam sessions and get very bad quality if they even get anything....

btw the video I purchased from her for my website Vol.2 is coming up soon on my website!

• Activity:
    0%
    • My YOUTUBE channel
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2015, 03:17:53 pm »
Peter,
You never said me that you was going to sell my videos, without my permission, my internet problem don't give space to you do something with my image. I only ask some respect, after all i try to do my best to give all my fans a good show and enjoy my body.

First I asked you if you would travel to the USA for a shoot, expenses paid by Female-Muscle-Clips.com
You said no, than I asked you if I can send you a video camera for you to use it and record your self posing than send it back to me. You said no, you will use your cellphone camera which is HD. We agreed on money and video length. You were suppose to send the videos as soon as I send you the money......this is where got very complicated with you: I sent money, you picked the money up really quickly, than I was waiting.....waiting.....and still waiting for the videos. Every day for like a week or two you were telling me that you don't have Internet, your at the gym, your with your boyfriend, no wifi....and on and on, than the last one was that you want more money!....
Finally the videos arrived via WhatsAPP messages, I don't have to mention that the quality of the videos were far from being HD.....and the 2nd set was shorter in length .......

On my website there is two different way you can watch clips/videos:
-purchase full length videos, minimum of 15 minutes videos
-get membership than able to download over 300 clips each the minimum of 2minutes.

So when we talked about your videos on my website there wasn't a problem, after I sent money to you all the sudden you hade all kinds of issues!

For your information Micaela! I've shoot with many female bodybuilders....top bodybuilders and I never ever hade any issues or problems until I tried to get video from YOU! I am prolly one of the HIGHEST paying photographer unfortunately who pays for video shoot.
Like I said before, your an amazing young prospect in this sport but being greedy and not giving the "service/quality" your promising to your fans will end your currier sooner than you would think.

Having said all this above, my affor is still standing! I'll send you one of my camera for you to use it than send it back to me and you set the $$$ AMOUNT!......let me know, you know my number!

Offline duke1ar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2015, 07:22:40 pm »
New pics!

Offline matadore10

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2015, 09:11:29 pm »

Offline matadore10

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2015, 09:12:12 pm »

Offline blast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2015, 04:37:42 am »

Offline blast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2015, 05:14:23 am »
Her quads are amazing! :-\

trota

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2015, 04:28:39 am »

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2015, 02:09:07 am »

O0
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Micaela Viscido

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Latin America and the Caribbean Female Bodybuilding & Physique  |  Micaela Viscido

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View