Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572413 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:16:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?  (Read 22369 times)

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
« on: March 18, 2018, 04:47:31 am »
Just thought I ask the question...we all know that most of these women have done some kind of steroid. Personally I think the little deepining of the voice or the "raspy" sound is hot. Hair, not so much. What are your thoughts?

Forum Saradas

Offline 4brmassmuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • fan of big and ripped female bodybuilders
Re: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 05:17:18 am »
I like bodyhair effect more than deep voices. I think it also depends on how the voice was affected ... Sheila Bleck's voice for me is too much, I think it's strange. But that's my opinion! :P :P
Be fair: if my content is good, press the button of karma

ozzyfm

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 05:32:17 pm »
I must say i just looove side effects, almost all of them.

Deep voice, huge clit, lost of hair, hair on the chin, man jaw... Wow! Love that sooo much!

ozzyfm

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 03:02:25 pm »
That's indeed a good question. Why I just love a roided fbb, looking like a man, and not a big mbb? Well, to be honest, I've started to look on this mbb side since a few times, and i must say i also enjoy it. But but my preference were always, and always will be to a woman that wants to be as huge, as roides and as manly as possible. Of course, I'm not sure why, but it doesn't really matter to me.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 12:10:46 pm »
Steroid side effects are a huge turn on for me.

It wasn't always that way.  I always had "limits" when it came to female muscle.  I wanted big, but not too big.  I still wanted a pretty, soft and feminine face.  I still wanted breasts instead of pecs.

But all of those opinions have changed over time; it all started with the simple appreciation that steroids were helping these muscle women achieve insane levels of size and strength.  After that, admiring the side effects was the natural next step.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 01:47:24 pm »
I love cock-sized clits.
I'm not a fan of hair, but I can deal with it.
Love the deep voices.

Offline tate1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 01:57:30 pm »
Clit size is a turn on (Colette Guimond).
The low voices are sometimes a turn on (not as low as Sheila Bleck).
I don't think the other side-effects are a turn on, though some can be bypassed (like by doing chin hair removal and wearing wigs).

Offline Username13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 06:10:54 pm »
Yes, for the most part. I think it just goes in line with the whole dominance/role reversal aspect of it. While I may love something like a deeper voice though, something like a roid gut turns me off.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 01:20:57 am »
Some have a lot of side effects and some have very little.  It's all interesting and worth seeing it, if it grows their muscle.

Duke69

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 03:31:59 am »
I love the clits and lips. I love that most of them also have very erect nipples, I wonder if that is another side effect.   The vast majority of the roid girls I have met have  incredible sex drives.   I am glad that I don't have to deal on a daily basis with the mood swings and personality quirks that accompany the roids.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 10:34:40 am »
Big clits and curves. If big lips are a side effect, sure. Raspy voice? Fine, with the right attitude and body.

I like it that their sex drive is more wanton, and they get more physical with you than normal women and you can get more physical with them... Within reason. It reminds me of a big, busty and fit girl my height (6 ft. 1in.) who was not FBB or on steroids and we got a little feisty in bed.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 09:19:04 pm »
Hmm, clit turn on yes, nipples, big yes, lower voice, big yes, want to show off enormous yes. Just love muscle women, but those who can get big without steroids are amazing too. Personally love muscles on display in a bikini and happy either way. It takes a lot of effort and determination to be a fbb and hats off to them. They are walking breathing pieces of art.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline MartinKohl

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2018, 08:53:58 pm »
facial hair, deep raspy voice, sex drive, jaw, bigger hands, in general if a fbb is proud to take "vitamins"

Offline pij15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2018, 02:13:34 pm »
I love the growth the female bodybuilder hands make when they start lifting heavy weights and using steroids. Big strong hands with big and thick fingers

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2018, 08:00:30 pm »
It's a turn on, but in my case I question whether it's intrinsically so, or a result of decades of Pavlovian conditioning. I've come to associate some of the sides with muscular woman, which is my primary turn on, so by association those sides have become turn ons as well. But when I meet a muscular woman who's still maintained her traditional feminine characteristics, I find myself drawn to them. It's contrary and confusing. When I was young and FBB was just starting out, I thought Kay Baxter was extreme. But looking at her now, she's on the small side of the scale for what I like.

While I think most guys here were predisposed from birth to be attracted to muscular women, our experiences can add to and alter that wiring along the way. It might relate to my observation that we almost always have a second fetish, whether it's wrestling, domination, or L&C. Do you like strong women because wrestling was your primary turn on, and strong women are featured as wrestlers? Or do you like wrestling because you were looking for strong women, and strong women are often depicted as wrestlers? Classic "chicken and the egg" there, and I don't have an answer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View