Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578273 Posts in 73591 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 03, 2024, 11:42:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Destructive lovemaking - part 1 teaser
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Destructive lovemaking - part 1 teaser  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Destructive lovemaking - part 1 teaser
« on: August 22, 2021, 11:23:13 am »
Been a while since I wrote a hyper growth story so I decided to do just that. This one will focus more on the destruction sex between two muscular giants causes to the city around them. Of course the military will try to stop them. But can they? Here's the teaser:

“The old lady said that if I drink these I would receive what I’ve always dreamed of. I mean… she looked really serious, you know? What if it’s true?” said Nathan to his girlfriend Claire while holding the 2 vials in his hand. “What if she’s just some crazy crone looking to prank someone just for fun? Or worse?” asked Claire with visible concern. “She was begging for some money when I got out of the subway. She said she hasn’t eaten for days. I couldn’t just ignore her like everyone else. She gave me these because she wanted to thank me for giving her my last 15 bucks. I think she was telling the truth.“ responded Nathan. They both stood there in complete silence, in the small alley between 2 city blocks, for over a minute. Nathan then decided to follow his gut and just go for it. “Well here goes nothing!” said Nathan as he drank the liquid from the vial down to the last drop. He then frowned at the bitter taste it left in his mouth. “Ugh that tasted like wild roots or some shit!” he said as he threw the vial away. “Well maybe you shouldn’t drink strange looking shit without knowing what it is.” said Claire, visibly irritated by her boyfriend’s decision to drink from the vial.

Claire's eyes widened as she watched Nathan’s T-shirt becoming skin-tight and then completely explode due to his swelling shoulders and enormous traps. His pathetic calves contracted and relaxed again and again, bulging bigger with each insane contraction. His thighs started pushing outwards, threatening to touch very soon as a result of the seemingly endless pounds of beef they were adding like crazy. His feet quickly burst out of his sneakers and his monstrous glutes completely shredded what was left of his former baggy pants, leaving him completely naked and finally revealing his gigantic dong and his growing ballsack.

It wasn’t long until Nathan had outgrown the nearby buildings and turned them into a distant memory with his rapidly growing bulk as he became a 200+ feet tall muscle giant. “OOOHHHH YEEEEEAAAHHH!! LOOK AT MY GORGEOUS BODY NOW!! I’M A FUCKING MUSCLE GOD!!” said Nathan with a booming voice as he flexed his ridiculously huge muscles, showing the entire town his overwhelming might. “I can’t believe it! It actually worked! This is insane!” Claire said as she looked with both lust and awe at her boyfriend’s mountainous body and equally amazing veiny cock. Nathan then stared down at his puny girlfriend and flexed his biceps, making veins as thick as street metal poles appear all over their enormous surface.

“OH YES!! I’M THE HOTTEST, CURVIEST, MOST MUSCULAR GIRL IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD!! I LOVE IT!!” she yelled with satisfactions as she flexed her massive pecs, making her boobs dance wildly in the process. She then squeezed her gorgeously round muscled backside, reveling in the fact that she finally got the perfect butt she always yearned for.

The people continued to watch with shock and confusion as the 2 muscle behemoths performed the prelude of what was to be the most earth-shattering intercourse in mankind’s history. Nathan’s cock became so erect it that its huge tip was now only a few inches away from his massive chest. Claire’s gentle yet mighty handjob had worked wonders for her lover’s titanic member.

You can find the entire story as well as many others on my Patreon right now! Only $5 a month(basically a cup of coffee)! I'll leave you a link below! Thank you for taking an interest in my work!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44975337

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Destructive lovemaking - part 1 teaser

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View