Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579215 Posts in 73916 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 01:14:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #FANTASIES: In the Gym~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FANTASIES: In the Gym~collected  (Read 19859 times)

grantrose

#FANTASIES: In the Gym~collected
« on: July 10, 2010, 11:10:02 pm »
When I went to uni I was 18. I'd never slept with a girl, I'd never met a fbb. That all changed when I joined the uni gym in my first week there.

If you want to know more I can tell you.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: My university "education"
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 02:49:56 am »
Sure, please tell us! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grantrose

Re: My university "education"
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 09:49:17 pm »
Well I joined the gym. At school I worked out loads.I played a lot of rugby and so wanted to be solid. The first couple of days at the gym were nothing special. Usual mix of guys trying to pick up sexy babes, guys like me concentrating on getting stronger and girls keeping fit. I was never distracted in the gym. I went in, did my hour and then left. Sometimes I'd check out the fitness girls on my way out and they'd check out me. If I was feeling particularly proud of myself I'd take off my T and flex my pecs as  I walked to the changing room.

But on my third visit it all changed. I was just finishing up on the pec deck when this girl walked over. I didn't know then, but later I was to find out, that she was a phd student in my department.I was going to get to know her very well. She was Rachel. 5'3. 170lbs. A chest to die for and quads that could (and did) crush watermelons. The first thing she said to me was "mind spotting me?". I was almost speechless. I'd never met a girl who literally took my breath away. Rachel did.

That's it?  Dude!! ::)

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
nude stunner walks into a gym....
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 03:36:03 pm »
My ultimate fantasy would be working out when a gorgeous fbb walks in, and asks if she can work out with me. She proceeds to outlift me on every exercise, despite being no wimp myself. After a short time, she confesses she's hot and the layers soon come off -exercise by exercise- until she's butt naked, revealing a tanned, perfectly contoured muscular body, which has retained its exquisite femininity.  What a sight seeing her from the back on the lat pulldown machine, that beautiful hour-glass figure, with her brunette locks flowing down her back, as she effortlessly stacks the machine for 15 perfect reps. After our long workout, in which she has humiliated me on every single piece of equipment, barely breaking sweat, I am left exhausted, defeated, and unbelievably turned on. She smiles as she relieves my  frustraton, then casually walks out, her perfect tanned bum wiggling, as she heads for the shower. (There's got to be a dvd available of this knd of thing soon! Somebody like Jamie Troxel would fit the bill perfectly here.)

pwnd7fold

Re: nude stunner walks into a gym....
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 06:24:12 am »
From the subject line, I was expecting a joke like the kind that start like,  "A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar..."
with a punch line like, "That's not a cock, it's a clit!" ;D

grantrose

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 08:58:52 pm »
So I keep having this amazing dream. I'm all alone in the gym. I'm trapped under a massive bar. I keep screaming for help but no one comes. then out of nowhere this woman, wearing baggy tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt turns up. She asks if I need help..I scream YES. She looks and smiles. She doesn't do anything but brush a hand up from my angle to my crotch. She touches my cock and a tingle courses through me. But still she does nothing to help.

She asks if I like muscle. I say I do. She looks at the bar and puts on hand on it. She doesn't seem to struggle but the load lightens. She smiles and lets go. She walks round the other side of me and strokes her other hand on my cock. now I'm turned on and she can see. She sits on the bench next to me and puts one hand on my bulge. the other she puts on the bar and lifts the weight clean off. I sit up and kiss her. She puts one hand on my back and pulls me towards her. I press against her chest. It's solid. I smile. i put a hand on her quad, it's bulging. I stand. She stands. Her nipples are pressing against her top. I touch one. She giggles. I touch the other and she screams.

I pull her top off to reveal a body of finely developed muscles.

grantrose

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 08:55:07 pm »
I was 26, a self assured young guy with masses of confidence. I was never short of a girl to be with. TO be then the ideal girl was leggy, busty, curvy and thin. Muscles were alien to me. And then it all changed. I was doing my usual workout at the gym and a young woman walked in. She was 19. I took a look at her and thought "she's fat" and carried on my workout. Then I looked at her again. She was wearing baggy trousers and a baggy top. She walked over to the barbells and picked up two 40lbs, like they were feathers. I stopped and watched.

Offline pan321

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Women's Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
great encounter at my gym
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 04:02:17 am »
I just had a great experience at the gym. So ive been sporadic working out in the last year or so and just started back to more serious lifting which has included some squatting. Legs have always been my weakest body part and needless to say my squatting isnt impressive ... just about 135 for 12 as im starting out again but never much more than that even at my best in my younger years. so to fully appreciate when im doing my last few reps at that weight im absolutely struggling ... legs shaking ... totally grunting it out.

So finally to my story. Im squatting the other day and this really cute girl i know (30ish mother of two) who has cut my hair at the salon thats part of my gym, and is recently separated from her husband who i also know ... she comes up to the rack next to mine to squat herself. You all know whats coming ... but just a bit more background to set the stage.

This girl is a really pretty athletic blond who also has started personal training ... shes competing in figure locally ... and was an acclaimed martial artist when in high school. She has told me she and the husband had absolutely loved watching ufc matches together. Recently ive noticed some amazing biceps popping on her arms ... shes always tan. Shes already the object of quite a few fantasies prior to this latest incident. Nuff said.

So im sitting there shakily cranking out my 12 reps at 135 with 5 minute rests and she proceeds to put on 185 and quickly and smoothly pound out 8. In between sets shes nicely making small talk with me but i know she is aware of the fact shes just totally owning me and enjoying it. Im complimenting her on her physique and on the weight shes using. The girls legs are amazing. The whole time im fantasizing about what she could do to me with that body .... wondering if she is also fantasizing about what SHE could do to my body as well!

Its the stuff a good story is made from for sure ....

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #FANTASIES: In the Gym~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View