Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Entropia3D on 18 Feb 2011
  • OK, it seems ImageVenue hast messed up many of the pics, sorry for that, but every pic should be OK at least once.
  • #17 by Entropia3D on 18 Feb 2011
  • By request more of the blond lady. Yes they are shot by me with a SLR Cam.

• #18 by calveman2 on 19 Feb 2011
  • great man! also go to forum womensmuscularlegs thats best place for you leg lover! man i´m too.... :)
  • #19 by lionel77fr on 22 Feb 2011
    • lionel77fr
  • #20 by lionel77fr on 22 Feb 2011
  • I measured them: cold and relaxed: 39 cm and 40 cm. Warm and flexed: 40.5 and 41.5 cm... She's only 1.60 m. I'm 1.81 m and I have 38 cm. She wants hers to be more muscular.
    • lionel77fr
  • #21 by zenn81 on 23 Feb 2011
  • As a crazy calf lover and romantic person as well, i just can say "i envy u!!". Seriously, congrats, youre living the dream of many guys here,of course me included. Caress those babies non stop! ;) Post more pls and K+++
    btw,from where is she?
    • zenn81
  • #22 by lionel77fr on 23 Feb 2011
  • She's from Germany. I've been disapointed by the way they look on the photos. In reality I find them awesome but on the photos they look more "normal". I used to think they look like Lindsey Boswell's calves but when I saw the photos, I realized they're still very far from Lindsey's ones :(
    • lionel77fr
  • #23 by lionel77fr on 24 Feb 2011
  • Her sport background is mainly running. She has typical runner's calves. Her sister who does not exercise has skinny calves so it's not genetics. She stopped running a year ago but I showed her some calf exercises to do at home. She does them about 2 times/week. It's mainly calf raises on one leg with a 14 kg dumbbell. She does 6 sets of about 15 to 20 repetitions. This last week-end we did for the first time some donkey calf raises with me (85 kg) on her back: we did 9 sets of 20 repetitions. She lives far from me so that's a pity we cannot do donkey calf raises regularly: she would grow faster. I'll post some pics when she's getting bigger.
    About skirts and heels: I never saw her with this unfortunately. I told her she should look amazing but did not seem to enjoy what I told. I'll do things slowly. It was already hard to convince her to take some photos. I told her it was to track her improvements.
    • lionel77fr
  • #24 by quickflex (Rick Dobbins) on 24 Mar 2011
  • I'm pretty open with my liking of women's muscular calves. Over the years I have met a lot of women with muscular calves. Once they find out how much I really like them, they would text or email photos to me. I will be posted more as I come across them. I just happened to be checking out one of my old hard drives and found these. Some are really good and some or ok. I was just happy that they thought like my fetish enough to take the time and send pics. Let me know if you guys want me to post the others.

• #25 by Kossuth on 26 Mar 2011
  • Street calves   ;D

**********/?d=DWWT6A70

• Kossuth
  • #26 by oldflatus50 on 26 Mar 2011
  • OMG THE WOMAN WITH THE YELLOW PACKBAG!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o what preciousnesssss i'm hypnotized :-[ :-[ did u take those pics? do u have more? pls post and K++++!! thanks

You call her the woman w/ yellow backpack... To me, she's the woman in the green shirt, blue shorts w/ platinum hair...   :o  :o   -> You have an eye for quality!  ;D  Take Care!  ;)
    • oldflatus50
  • #27 by goliat on 04 Apr 2011
  • #28 by goliat on 04 Apr 2011
  • #29 by quickflex (Rick Dobbins) on 06 Apr 2011
  • A few more pics that I came across.

• #30 by shadowghostt on 06 Apr 2011
  •  more to come!!
    • shadowghostt
Pages:
Actions