Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577396 Posts in 73486 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 10:05:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A strange encounter at the park
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A strange encounter at the park  (Read 4163 times)

Offline Isaaclarke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
A strange encounter at the park
« on: January 08, 2023, 05:44:22 pm »
Hi everyone! I really hope I'm not bothering anyone with this short stories, I just felt really inspired recently and wanted to try this thing. As you may have noticed my stories all centered around abs which is my favorite muscle group but maybe in the future I'll write about different muscles. Also I'm more into short satires but maybe I'll change my mind in the future. Sorry again if the English is not perfect.

Albert was sitting at his favorite bench in the park early in the morning. He liked to enjoy his days off work in a very weird way for most people. He would wake up early, buy the fresh newspaper, do a fifteen minute walk to his favorite park and then sit on a bench, reading his newspaper and enjoying the silence that only early hours in the morning could get in a very big city like the one Albert was living.

That day Albert arrived punctually at the bench, and sit down, having a brief look at his surroundings to check if he was actually alone and if he could spent the rest of the morning undisturbed, reading his paper. To his delight the park was almost completely empty, with only a few people taking their dogs for a morning walk. He then started reading.
After a few minutes sadly he was interrupted.

“I’m sorry, can I ask you a favor?”, said a girl voice from his right.

Albert didn’t like talking to people, those two hours in the morning were for himself and himself only so this voice ruined everything for him. But he was a polite guy so he started folding his paper and answered positively to this random girl question. Finally he looked at the person speaking to him.

It was a young girl, probably in her 20’s with jogging clothing. She was brunette and pretty tall, but the most important characteristic that Albert noticed were her abs. Six perfect blocks that adorned her belly. Albert couldn’t obviously know that but they seemed very hard.

“Would you mind touching my abs?”, asked suddenly the girl to Albert, who just answered to her first question a few seconds earlier.

“I’m sorry miss, I don’t think I understood your question”, answered Albert as the well mannered and polite guy that he was.

“I asked you to touch my abs. I’m trying to prove myself a point but I couldn’t find anyone this early in any other park of the city so as soon as I found you I decided to ask you that”.

“I’m sorry but I don’t even know your name”, added Albert to this whole surreal conversation.

“My name is Angela, but I don’t get how this will help you touching my abs”, said the girl with an ironic tone.

Albert was still in disbelief. He couldn’t process the whole situation fast enough to come out with a response to her. He didn’t want to touch a random girl’s belly but at the same time she was asking him to do it and those incredibly defined abs looked impressive for a girl. He briefly looked around himself thinking it was some sort of prank but there were no cameras in sight.

“Come on just a quick touch, I just want to know what another person could think of my abs. I’m really proud of them but I want a confirmation about how thick and solid they are”.

As she said that Albert decided to do as she asked. He was still very confused but extended his right hand in front of him and as he did it Angela approached him happily, smiling. As soon as Albert touched her abs he felt under his palm something really hard. He never felt abs before so he didn’t knew how hard muscles could be so he was pretty surprised.

“Don’t be shy! I’ve asked you to do this so touch every part of my belly”, insisted Angela.

Albert hesitated a bit but then started exploring other part of her abs. They were really impressive, six blocks with small crevices separating them that would occasionally move a little when she spoke or breathed. They were incredibly hard to touch. Albert tried a couple of times to push his finger against those blocks of muscle but nothing could be done, they were too hard. She even told him to give her little punches and as he did so the sound her belly made was like the sound of a drum. It was really hard and he was amazed by those abs.

“They are really good miss! You are right to be proud of them!”, finally said Albert, almost becoming addicted to the view.

“Well thank you so much!”, said Angela happily, “but I’m gonna be honest with you, I lied a bit”.

“I’m sorry what do you mean by that”, asked Albert.

“Well of course I like your compliments but I wasn’t actually looking for them. I don’t really need a random dude to tell me that my abs are great, I already know that!”, said Angela with a proud tone of voice, “this was more like a test”.

“A test?”, asked Paul.

“Yes, I wanted to know if my abs, even if completely relaxed, could astound a random guy with their hardness. You didn’t think I was flexing didn’t you?”.

With out even leaving Albert time to understand what she just said, Angela put her hands behind her head and started flexing her abs.
In a few seconds every single one of those blocks started getting even bigger than before, with the crevices getting deeper and the surfaces of each blocks getting wider. Then two other blocks started appearing at the bottom. Together they formed a perfect eight pack of abs with every one of them pulsating a vibrating with Angela’s effort. The view was surreal and Albert was completely dumbfounded.

“Hope you liked the show! See you”, said Angela with a wink before relaxing her abs and resuming with her run.

Needless to say Albert hated interruptions on his relaxing mornings off work but that day he liked it.

Forum Saradas

A strange encounter at the park
« on: January 08, 2023, 05:44:22 pm »

Offline Ghepo7

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A strange encounter at the park
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 10:41:11 pm »
short but great story, I didn't expect an ending like this

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Re: A strange encounter at the park
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 03:08:43 am »
Cool.  Yes, keep writing stories like this.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A strange encounter at the park

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View