Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572489 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:40:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  STRONGER WIVES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: STRONGER WIVES  (Read 5312 times)

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
STRONGER WIVES
« on: September 29, 2019, 11:17:06 pm »
Twice in the last year, I have befriended two very muscular women who are recently divorced.  One is late 30's and the other is mid 40's, and they both have kids.  They each had husbands who could no longer handle their wives being more muscular and stronger than them.  The younger woman told me how her husband was terribly embarrassed that she had defeated him in armwrestling in front of their kids and friends at a house party.  Granted, this didn't happen overnight, but after years of persistence and hard training, it finally did.  Both tried to get their husbands to train with them, but neither did.  The younger woman loves putting men to shame in the gym, and has told me how she gets off on guys trying to use the same weights as her, but are unsuccessful.  Makes me wonder how prevelelant this is becoming if I've met two this year in my small social network of friends. 
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

STRONGER WIVES
« on: September 29, 2019, 11:17:06 pm »

Offline donkey100

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: STRONGER WIVES
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 04:45:38 pm »
Their ex-husbands don't know how lucky they were. My wife is very strong but not stronger than me but she just amazes me with her grit and determination n the weight room. Nothing sexier than a strong woman, consider myself lucky.

Offline JoeSatriani

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 06:07:09 pm »
This reminds me of The Simpsons episode where Marge got super buffed and Homer was very nervous about the whole deal.

Offline Bosto24

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 03:56:09 am »
It would be a dream come true to have a wife bigger and stronger than me

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 06:46:40 pm »
yup, sounds like a schmoe (I hate that word) fantasy.

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 02:29:20 am »
INteresting story. I agree that the men don't know how lucky they were but you need to take into account that strong women most likely aren't a turn on for them (and many other guys).

Also it was lucky for you that you were able to meet these women in your social circles.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 10:12:24 am »
INteresting story. I agree that the men don't know how lucky they were but you need to take into account that strong women most likely aren't a turn on for them (and many other guys).

Also it was lucky for you that you were able to meet these women in your social circles.

I think we're missing out an important point here. Those men aren't attracted by strong women. But that's what makes them attractive for these women. Let's say a schmoe is armwrestling her and she feels within 2 seconds, that he gets sexually aroused and starts to desire her. That's an immediately turnoff for her. I'm 99,7% sure, she won't be attracted to him anymore and won't marry him. Whereas the other guy is just a random dude, but does not act like an idiot neither worships her muscles. He's a potential date and husband. The schmoe is just a weird creep (sry) who just sees her muscles and wants to feel and touch them. The bottom line is, those men aren't attracted by strong women and that's the reason why it's fine for women to armwrestle them.

Offline wpgcouple40

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2020, 08:46:40 pm »

I think we're missing out an important point here. Those men aren't attracted by strong women. But that's what makes them attractive for these women. Let's say a schmoe is armwrestling her and she feels within 2 seconds, that he gets sexually aroused and starts to desire her. That's an immediately turnoff for her. I'm 99,7% sure, she won't be attracted to him anymore and won't marry him. Whereas the other guy is just a random dude, but does not act like an idiot neither worships her muscles. He's a potential date and husband. The schmoe is just a weird creep (sry) who just sees her muscles and wants to feel and touch them. The bottom line is, those men aren't attracted by strong women and that's the reason why it's fine for women to armwrestle them.

Hi. I really don't know any FBB's (only a couple VERY casually). I'm surprised by your comments. While I understand the "creepy" part, my limited exposure is that these women tend to like showing off their hardwork and like to be admired for it. They probably also know that it's not everyone's cup of tea so would know that it might be hard to find a good match with a "regular" guy who has no strong feelings one way or another about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing with you as my knowledge is limited, I'm just super surprised. Now of course I understand if a guy comes up and wants to armwrestle she might just take that as weird and creepy, but if a guy approaches her and opens the conversation talking about her workouts and aspirations, I would have thought she would be happy. Just surpised.

Offline I like strong women

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2020, 07:21:09 pm »
I am a lucky man. My wife is a former college swimmer. She is close to my 5'10" height  and weighs about 175 lb. She has a very strong upper torso from her years of swimming.
She is, by her  by nature , assertive and dominant in most areas, although we are a team in which each of us has skill sets and areas of expertise.
But in our bedroom, she can basically nail me to the mattress  just using her big strong body and she can do to me whatever turns her on. 
She is my strong lover.
Of course there is some fantasy involved here- I could resist more- but she is big enough that the outcome of my struggling might be much more harmful than submitting.
As we have grown older together, she has become much more the person in control- and this is very satisfying to both of us.

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 09:53:39 pm »
So my buddy comes over the other night.  He’s not a real in shape guy and just started doing this thing called Nintendo switch fit.  And he showed me some of the games.  I’m pretty fit and thought “hey, it’s actually not bad especially for someone who doesn’t really workout”. Well the one mini game we were doing was with this ring you attach the controller to and it provides resistance and you’re supposed to do a certain amount of reps very similar to a chest fly (more like in between a chest fly and a chest press).  He goes and gets like 72 reps.  I go and get like 112 or something.  Then my wife gets home and say “here, babe, give it a go”. She rips off 175 like it’s nothing.  She could have easily kept going to.  I sat there in awe...with an absolutely huge boner. I just about exploded right there as her triceps bulged and pecs started to striate.  I think my friend was a little jealous I get to come home to that every day. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  STRONGER WIVES

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View