Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578291 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 02:21:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Francesca's cousin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Francesca's cousin  (Read 43908 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Francesca's cousin
« on: February 13, 2021, 02:02:04 pm »
Here I am, I'm trying to write this again, without saying the right age. So, no one can break my balls.
English is not my language, I'm Italian, and I am not so good in your language... so... I beg your pardon.
This story is REAL, 100% real from the beginning to... well, you will understand, or not, it's not important. But it's right: the beginning of the story is not fantasy, it happened to me. And also the physical description is real. Also the names are real. I hope you enjoy this, and give me some K points. Thank you.

When I was really young and I was at school, I was in love with Francesca. Everyone at school was in love with her. Because she was really something. As you know, girls grow up faster than boys, and when you are young you have a lot of girls that are taller than you. A lot more taller than you. And some of them are also stronger than boys. Francesca was one of these. She was 10cm taller than me when the story began, she had long brown hair, big brown eyes, and a very beautiful face, also if her nose it was not so small, it had a little hump on it. But she was however the most beautiful in our class, also better than Elisa and Federica who were really really good girls, or than Ilaria who was the tallest. We all looked at her also because she had a fantastic body, her friends were beautiful but they didn't have a body so developed like hers at that age. Well, actually Federica and Elisa had a yet noticeable breasts, but Francesca had tits bigger than theirs. And, mostly, she had some legs to die for. They were perfect: long, jacked, sexy feet, thin ankles, muscular calves, gnarled knees, thighs of marble, and we looked at them when she come at school with the miniskirt and the socks. I loved when she used the pink socks, pink like skill, and the ballerina shoes. I know you think they are not sexy, but... well, also Audrey Hepburn used them, and Francesca's legs were way better than Audrey's. And more muscular, a lot more muscular than Audrey's. She also knew hot to being sexy with the ballerina shoes, because I saw often she used to push the heel out of the shoe, so I could see at her sexy feet. And men, believe me, when it was Summer and she used the shorts... it was like national holiday!!! Everyone of us, during the lessons, tried to look at her when she wore the miniskirt. I remember we come back home, and sometimes we call some friends to talk about her legs... we talk about how sexy she was at the phone, how inches of skin we were able to view that day, how many times she had crossed her legs, or semi opened like Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct". And she did it a lot of time... So, after the lunch, we talked about her and we began to stroke our dick thinking about her. We had no internet, so we worked with the imagination. And memory. I remember the face of my friends when we talked about her legs, we went crazy. And I had also other causes to be excited, because I loved also her large shoulders. Or the fact she was so taller than me. I loved the muscular girls and she absolutely was a muscular teen, a muscular young girl in my own class. I didn't know how strong she was, but she was stronger than me, it was sure.
I had no hope to conquer Francesca. I knew it. She was too much, too tall, too beautiful, and maybe too strong. But I was lucky. Our parents were very good friends, so they come to my house very often, all the Saturday nights we were together. So I could play with her, or watch movies, no one else at school had this lucky. I could see her body more than my friends. But we were not alone. My parents were friends with hers, but also with the sister of her mum, with her husband, and their two kids: Andrea and Simona. Andrea was 4 years younger than me, so I was his hero. You know, young kids always see bigger boys like heroes. He liked to play against me at Subbuteo, or foosball table, or video games, and, of course, at football (soccer) for real. Simona was 1 year younger than me, she was as tall as me, she was pretty, but you know... she was Francesca's cousin, it was very strange to look at her without thinking about it. However, I noticed she was really pretty too.
As I said, we often stay all together in the weekend, after Saturday dinner, at Sunday lunch, so we began very good friends. Sometimes we were not the whole group, it could be come only Francesca's family, or only Andrea and Simona's family, sometimes I was only with Francesca, or only with Andrea and Simona, or only with Andrea. I was never with Simona only, I can remember. But it was not a problem. My mind wanted Francesca, the first, and if they were are, well, good, but it was not a priority. When I was only with Andrea it was the worst condition because ok, there was not Francesca but neither Simona, and when a boy 4 years older have to play all the time with the younger one, it is something boring, after one or two hours. But it was the price, I think. And I paid it. No problem.
My mind began to change one night, when Francesca could not come, and I was with Andrea and Simona. We were playing Risiko, one of our favorite games, when I noticed something that...
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Viperboy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Francesca's cousin
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 02:15:43 pm »
I think it is a very good start... Curious what will happen now :-)

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 03:59:57 pm »
Very good start 💪

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 07:40:30 am »
Don't worry about your English you are doing fine and you have a good start going for you. K+

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2021, 10:54:58 am »
Before talking about the night I changed my mind, I want to describe Francesca's cousin, Simona.
As I said, she was 1 year younger, as tall as me (or maybe something less, I was a little bit taller than her), she was a beauty girl with dark short hair and dark big eyes, her haircut with bangs said how innocent she was at the time. The nose was perfect, not like Francesca's one (her only physical defect), and her skin was pale, it seemed like milk, it made her skin look like marble. While Francesca was a "star" and she knew it, Simona was like Alfred with Batman, she was shy, she knew boys looked at her cousin, but she didn't care, it was a fact, no problem with this. Maybe she was happy about it, because they were also good friends. And Francesca loved her cousin. Her body was perfect. I mean: she had no muscles, she was not like Francesca, but she was perfect. No cellulite, no fat, perfect curves. Like the co-star she was, she didn't wear sexy suits, not like her cousin, it was like she wanted to hide her body.
I remember the first time I noticed her legs... I was at home with her and her brother, we were playing at something, and she had a very wide and fluttering miniskirt, orange with black zig zag lines. We were playing when our parents came in and notice something. My mom said "Simona is growing up very well, look at her legs, so long, so slim, very well built", her mum too: "Yes I think my daughter's legs are so good, look at her calves, they touch themselves, she has the classic perfect 'three holes': at her ankles, over the calves and over the knees", and also Francesca's mum (her uncle) said: "She also has those perfect feet, they are small, like a ballerina, and her skin is so clean, smooth". I listened these comments and began to look at her legs. I was right with them. Again my mum said "Ehi but... maybe... isn't this skirt too short? Her legs are too much naked, isn't it? Maybe she is too young for skirt like this". Her mum said: "Mmm, yes, it is short but... she doesn't usually dress like that, so it's ok, I don't know why this evening she decided to use that skirt". She was right. I never seen a skirt so short on Simona's body. And I had to say it was great. The more they talked, the more I looked at her legs, and I didn't think about Francesca. It was something new for me.
I have to introduce another episode in this story. Simona's best friend was a greek girl, Giulia. She was a nice girl, big blue eyes, long brown hair (but almost blonde), very short, maybe 10 or 15 cm less than me. She had a crush on me, she said one day during a football match. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?", "Giulia I'm sorry but... you are Simona's best friend, and Simona is Francesca's cousin, it is so strange for me, I don't think it is a good idea... you know... you are pretty... I am ok with you because you are smart and funny, but sorry, I... I don't...", "Ok ok no problem. We will be friends and stop. But you have to know: you are cool, I think you are really something". I remember the day I was at Simona's house and there was also Giulia. Andrea was doing something else, he was studying I think. So I was alone with the two friends. I was sitting on the bad when Simona sat down next to me and Giulia sat on my knees. They began to gossip, you know, young girls do like that, when the topic began very hot: Giulia's breasts. Giulia said: "You know, boys are so stupid, in our class, they are not so mature like you, they say things about me... about my breasts...", I didn't understand, I was not ready to talk about this, Simona understood the moment and said: "Yes they are stupid, they say she is pregnant, she has milk in her breasts", "What? but why?, I don't...I don't understand... what do you mean? because they say so? Do you have some relation whit someone?", "NOOO, what do you say? I am single, do you really don't understand? they say so because of my... my breast!!!", "Yes, she has those very big breasts, don't you know? Look at her, she has big tits, so they are stupid and say she has tits like these because she's pregnant!". I was shocked. I never noticed Giulia's boobs before. She stiffened to make it notice, and I saw that, behind her dress, she had what they were talking about. In my mind, Francesca was the girl with the biggest tits in the whole school, but I had to notice that Giulia's were a lot bigger. She had a green dress, very tight, sleeveless, so elegant, and she was pumping her breast to make them notice. And it worked. The moment stopped without consequences, we began to play something, and we forget the topic. For the moment.
And now we can come back to the night I changed my mind.
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2021, 05:28:33 am »
Keep up the good work

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2021, 04:26:35 pm »
So.
We were playing at Risiko!, I remember we were in the kitchen, and our position at the table was this: I was in front of Simona, Andrea was on my left and on my right there was the wall. Simona had an orange dress, very tight, sleeveless, and jeans. We had been playing for an hour when I rolled the dice very hard, they were about to fall off the table, but they didn't because something stopped them. Simona stopped them. Or, better, I have to say: Simona's tits stopped the dice. It happened very quickly but I saw everything. The dice were falling off on Simona's side, she stiffened, her tits seemed to want to come out of the dress, her nipples were pulling the dress, I was looking at the dice to see the result and when I saw her tits stopped them I was amazed by the scene, so I looked up at her, she looked at me and smiled. I don't know the meaning of her smile, the true meaning. She was smiling because it was fun, or because she saw my expression of wonder? Did she know more than I did? However, I tried to stay normal, I read the result, and we continued to play. It passed only 3 minutes when it happened again. I rolled the dice at her, but it wasn't a strong launch like the previous one, the dice were stopping on the table, but Simona anticipated the stop with her tits, again. She stiffened, her nipples again were pulling the dress, I saw the scene and my dick started to get excited. And she smiled, again. I didn't know what to do, so... I kept playing... But now a different game had begun. I did it again a strong launch, she stopped again the dice with her tits, and my penis was on fire. Every time she stopped the dice, her breasts seemed to get bigger and bigger, and her nipples more and more long. She was able to stop the dice when they were not so close to her body, she did it on purpose to show how big her tits were. The play finished, and so the evening, Simona's parents went home, but I thought about her all the night long. How big were her tits? How sexy it was to see those nipples? I loved her cousin, ok, but... she smiled at me so many times, I launched the dice to see her making this incredible scene, and she did it, because... I don't know... maybe she felt something for me... like Giulia...
The next day Simona's parents came soon, because we had a lunch together at my home. I took a shower, but I hadn't made my bed. When they come, my mother made a joke: "Please Simona help my son to make his bed in a proper way, you know, like a woman. He always makes a disaster by hisself." Simona and her brother come in, Andrea began to play on computer, and Simona began to make my bed. She had again an orange dress, but it was different from the night before because it was very large on her shoulder, so when she bent down to make the bed, I looked into the neckline of her dress and I saw for the first time in my life some good breasts by real. The more she bent down, the more I could see her bare boobs. I could see also a little bit of her nipples, if I remember well. And again, a new play began. She was almost done when I began to disturb, and she did it again and again. Ok, I could not do it too much longer, but I did it three or four times, and she started over each time. And each time I looked in her neckline. Her tits were something incredible. I thought Francesca's boobs were bigger than hers, but I was wrong. Simona's tits were way better and bigger than her cousin's. Well, I have to say, not so much bigger, but they were simply perfect, the shape was it, they were round and hard, and I was going mad about it. I dont' know exactly, but she smiled every time, again, maybe because of the joke, or maybe about something else. Again, I didn't know, but something was changing.
After this joke, it was ready to eat, but in the evening we made another strange joke, and it was the joke the changed everything.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2021, 06:21:39 pm »
Loving this story

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2021, 04:47:16 pm »
That day Simona had a fantastic dress. It was not only about the neckline, but also because it was completed with shorts. Ok, you don't have to think about today's shorts, we were in 90's, and girls' shorts were long to the knees, but rather loose. They were white with small flowers. I know, they're not so sexy, they were something good for a little lady, and Simona was it. She wasn't sexy, she was pretty, she was sweet, she was the "girl next door". But her body was something perfect, and I noticed that day. I don't remember how it began, but she was sitting on the bed and I was close to her, and I said something like "stop moving your legs". It was one hour or more that I was looking at her beautiful legs, because when a girl is sitting her legs are more visible, you have more skin to admire, and I was surprised by her thighs so discovered. She looked at me and smiled. "I don't want to stop moving my legs, and you cannot stop me, I know my brother cannot, and neither can you". It was a challenge...
This was the game: she tried to stay on her toes, keeping her knees raised. She had the classic ballerina shoes, like you could see in Audrey Hepburn's films. So her feet were like naked because of the flexibility of her shoes. Andrea began to try to put her legs down by pushing on the knees. He failed. I thought it was an easy challenge to win: I was a boy, she was a girl, I was one year older than her, I was a good athlete, I was heavier than her, she had not Francesca's muscles on her legs. I began to push without using maximum strength because I didn't want to hurt her. And I failed. Simona looked at me and smiled... "You two cannot stop my legs, as I said". Andrea tried again, he was very competitive, it was ok loosing against me in any game, but he didn't want to lose against his sister. He became red on his face, he tried with all he could, but her heels didn't go down. It was on me, again, and I wanted to win. "Ok, this time is for real, I'll use all my strength to put your legs down". "Ok, I am ready, but you are going to fail". It was too much. I put myself at her knees, my hands on her knees, and I began to push. Nothing. After 2 minutes I noticed I was on her thighs... with the excuse of the game I had been touching his legs for two minutes, and it was something I didn't want to stop. So I looked at her to see something on her face, but she was smiling, as always, so I tried again, and I tried for real, I wanted to win, but I began to put also my face on her legs. It was the first time in my life I touched some girls' thighs with my lips. Maybe I give them some little kisses. Oh god, I was on her thighs and I could smell her skin, I could feel how smooth they were, how hard... It was like being an actor in an erotic film. But it was not enough. From my position I looked also at her calves and feet, and I touched them both, I took his calf with one hand to put it down, I caressed her calf and her feet. "You lose, I think". Her voice brought me lo real life. I was afraid she understood something, but... I looked at her and she smiled. As always. She always smiled at me. I was going mad. The game finished and I wanted to do it again. I wanted those legs. "How... how is it possibile? I am stronger than you and...", "Oh, are you sure? The game said different", "yes but...", "I am training in gymnastic, and my legs are pretty strong, and now you have to pay", "Pay what? We didn't talk about the prize", "Mmmh, yes, but you are a big boy, I am a little girl, and I beat you in a showdown, so you have to let me choose the prize", "Oh, ok, you are right, but... what do you want I do?", "I know you have a box in which you keep some secrets objects, well, I want one minute to see what you have in it", "What? no way, how do you know about my...I don't have any box, what are you talking about?", "Oh you have, I noticed, it's time we know each other, and I noticed there is a box in which... THERE!!! It is, am I right?", "Ok, ok, yes it is. But... please... only one minute... and... don't... I... ", "Please, I am not so stupid, we know what boys like, no one will know about it, I swear, my cousin will not know", "Your cous... Francesca? why do you talk about?", "EHEHEHEH, come on, as I said, I am not so naive".
She opened the box and looked in.
I was afraid about her reaction but, you know, as always, she ...

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2021, 06:01:25 am »
Caino, Have you ever thought about continuing the story of Luna?

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2021, 01:48:54 pm »
I am really liking Simona's smile. This is getting interesting. K+!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2021, 02:08:24 pm »

sorry, no, because it was about a real story, and it was ended...

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2021, 02:08:58 pm »
I am really liking Simona's smile. This is getting interesting. K+!

thanks, I have to go on, I know ;)

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2021, 02:52:24 pm »

Ok but, if you want, I think you can still go on with your big imagination. it was a great story and I think a lot of people would appreciate it. Think about it, please

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2021, 03:28:22 pm »

Ok but, if you want, I think you can still go on with your big imagination. it was a great story and I think a lot of people would appreciate it. Think about it, please

thank you so much, but my imagination is not so much big. I'll try to continue this last story ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Francesca's cousin

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View