Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574137 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:07:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present  (Read 52895 times)

timothy1975

Re: Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2014, 08:16:27 pm »
 Without a doubt it was cheyenne jewell....she is at a level of strength and wrestling capability that is beyond most.  She is trained in mma and her mat skills show that..but her strength was very surprising...I have wrestled christine envall and thought cheyenne was stronger

j635746

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2014, 11:31:54 pm »
I would say that Maria Garcia is a lot stronger than she looks.  After my first session, she nailed me with a powerful neck scissors.  She pulled me up one handed which I did not think she could do.  All I will say is I really see the power surging through her vascular bicep.

That was when I realised just how strong this lady really is.

I would also say that Ashley Starr is also a lot stronger than she looks.  She may only be 5'0" but she packs a lot of muscle into her frame but looks incredibly feminine.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2014, 12:40:52 pm »
Raquel (Seatle) was astonishingly strong for her size. She's about 5'3" 130 lbs and picked my 210 lbs up and spun me around like I was nothing. Also, her reputation as a wrestler is well deserved and she's delightful and charming while making you submit at her will.    :clap: :clap:
User is currently banned [View]

j635746

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2014, 11:48:55 am »
I know that you are asking for non bodybuilders, but 2 ladies I never expected to control or dominate me the way they did was Th-Resa Bostick, and Alina Popa both of these ladies threw me around like a rage doll. And I'm 250 pounds!  Now the non bodybuilder. Hottstuff Hollie. Holy she was a lot stronger then I expected and her scissor made the back of my head hurt for a week or more. Felt like she had steel cables in her legs and they were cutting through me. I tapped instantly...also made me give up in a head lock and that was shocking also
Having met Th-Rasa and Alina, I would say that both women are big and were as strong as I expected when I met them.  I've never had the pleasure of meeting Holly, but I bet she is deceptively stronger that I expect.  I am sure that being a boxer may have something to do with that.

LuvBigChix

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2014, 02:54:33 pm »
The only way I would say Th-resa was stronger than expected was I expected extremely strong -- she was over 180 at 5-3, after all -- but I didn't expect comic book/cartoon strength. She didn't have great technique like a FlexZee to go with her strength, but she was so powerful, she didn't need it unless you were a trained wrestler or judoka. She got her hands on your in any way, forget it, fall's over.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2014, 05:22:42 pm »
It should be no surprise about a bodybuilder who weighs in at 140lb despite being only 5'2 would be stronger than you expect.

This is a still a woman after all, with what is probably a fairly slight underlying build and a skinny non-athletic 5'2 woman would probably weigh barely 1001b.
So for a lean fbb like Emery Miller, that's an extra 40 pounds of solid muscle. She probably has more muscle than an averagely built six-foot guy, not just in relative terms but as an absolute mass.

You don't really have any weight advantage over a woman like that, and when you go to ground to wrestle her, it becomes purely a struggle between your respective muscle systems, with hers being larger.
So she will feel bigger than you in that situation, and that's not an illusion, because by some measures she actually is!

Not to mention that when you're in more horizontal postures, the height difference disappears and you notice she's broader than you ...

j635746

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2014, 03:07:23 am »
I would say Emery Miller. Although she is a bodybuilder, but at 5-2" and 140 lbs I didn't expect her to totally overpower me.
I agree about Emery.  She is solid muscle and can overpower you in a session.  Her legs are equally powerful and can deliver bone crushing body scissors.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2014, 03:46:22 am »
Gia Primo is a lot stronger than she looks.  You never hear anyone saying, "That's one strong little goth chick," but Gia is surprisingly strong considering how small she is.  Her legs are especially dangerous-- i was dizzy before I tapped out.  Very smart and tricky too.

Offline mixedwrestler08

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2014, 07:59:58 am »
Gia is definetly stronger than she looks in vids and pics, both in her upper body and particular in her legs . I had a session ten yeasr ago with her, her legs wre deadly but i have to add that her thights looked quite bigger in rality than on her pics. I wonder if Gia is physically stronger today tan she had been ten years ago. she most likely weighted more then, but was a little shubby. today, she looks even better and slimmer and more toned but especially her thights look a good bit smaller. Does anybody have sessioned back than and resently? what yours experinces and opinions about it?

j635746

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2014, 11:16:08 am »
Gia is definetly stronger than she looks in vids and pics, both in her upper body and particular in her legs . I had a session ten yeasr ago with her, her legs wre deadly but i have to add that her thights looked quite bigger in rality than on her pics. I wonder if Gia is physically stronger today tan she had been ten years ago. she most likely weighted more then, but was a little shubby. today, she looks even better and slimmer and more toned but especially her thights look a good bit smaller. Does anybody have sessioned back than and resently? what yours experinces and opinions about it?
I am not surprised that Gia is stronger than she looks.  I find that women trained some form of competitive fighting or martial arts tend to be a lot stronger than they look.

The first time I met Kathy Gifford in London, I was blown away with just how strong she was.  I always knew she was toned and slightly muscular but it was not I until I met her and she took off her tracksuit that I realised just how strong she really is before we wrestled.  Then she showed me what a skillful wrestler she is.

Offline bigsub1984

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Wrestling Submissive in Pittsburgh
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2014, 04:04:28 pm »
I'd say Nikki Fierce. I've had bigger girls who could not make me squirm nearly as much as she did in a body scissor.

j635746

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2014, 11:30:44 am »
Veve Lane - small and petite until she takes off the tee shirt. And then has you tapping for mercy. I had to ask her to be gentle after 5 min, and she obliged. Just unbelievably strong and ripped.
Veve reminds me of Kathy Gifford.  The first time I met her, she was wearing a tracksuit initially.  Her pictures did not do her physique justice.  However, when she removed her track suit and revealed her upper body, I was surprised just how big her biceps were.  Ripped as hell and carrying very little body fat.  Also a very skilled wrestler.  I did not stand a chance against her.

It is a shame she retired.  I would have liked to have seen her one last time.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2014, 12:47:55 am »
My session with her was a couple of years ago and she doesn't seem to have traveled much if at all since. Which is disappointing, would love to see her again. But she is more than elite athlete, so I presume she has been pursuing other interests. Hope one day she will return to touring. I'd love to meet her again.

Its easy to be fooled by her appearance, she looks fit but no more impressive than the average fitness competitor. As soon as you lock up with her you realize her speed, strength, agility, skill and competitiveness are those of a world class athlete.

Two things I remember from our session is when she told me she was going to pick me up onto her shoulders and spin me, I said, I'm 210 pounds, she said "so, that's no problem for me." The other was, she told me to punch her in the stomach. So I did, twice. She never stopped smiling. If you ever get the chance to meet her, she's an exceptional natural athlete, world class wrestling, a fun person with an engaging personality.

Raquel (Seatle) was astonishingly strong for her size. She's about 5'3" 130 lbs and picked my 210 lbs up and spun me around like I was nothing. Also, her reputation as a wrestler is well deserved and she's delightful and charming while making you submit at her will.    :clap: :clap:

Damn!  Any other details with Raquel?

Quark44

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2014, 12:16:24 pm »

Last year I had enjoyed a mixed wrestling session with Maria Garcia.
Clear, her muscles are impressive but I had thought that this woman is not really tall and therefore she would not be especially strong.
But then I had discovered that Maria is damn strong.
As I have wrestled with her, I wondered only how did she take this huge body strength ?
After the wrestling session, I have found a piece of metal from the bed rail in my head hairs.
Now everybody is able to imagine that she has dashed off me like a wild cat.

Offline lemonve

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2020, 12:06:19 pm »
Flexzee opened the door in a stylish sweatsuit. Though her traps and arms stretched the sweatsuit to its limits, I thought, "This little girl can handle me?" By this point, I was 210 and really in shape.

Handle me? No, wiped the mat with me, crushed me physically and psychologically, at times with humiliating ease. Too strong, WAY too skilled. And her desire, almost need to dominate wasn't a put on for the session. She wanted power over you sexually (enjoyed when you thought she was hot), physically (REALLY enjoyed tying you into knots, making you submit) and psychologically (breaking your will to fight).

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View