Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575880 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:11:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present  (Read 52954 times)

Offline polaris

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present
« on: March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 am »
Hey fellas,

So are there any ladies out there where your first impression after meeting the girl in person was not too positive (thinking she didn't look muscular, strong, or have any wrestling abilities)... only to realize you were wrong when she stripped down and could physically overpower you even though she was smaller?  Would like to know who you recommend.  Thanks.

Forum Saradas

skijerk302

Re: Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 01:52:02 am »
I was surprised by Lia Labowe.  She is so thin and seemingly fragile, but is not at all.  Yoga has done wonders for her.  As for being stronger, I don't think she is stronger, but definitely strong enough to make you tap when she gets you.

Offline achilles

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 03:43:09 am »
I have posted here a couple of times about Flexzee, but she was definitely stronger than I could ever have anticipated, despite the fact how strong I had read she was.  She was so small, 5'2" 130 lbs, and looked smaller, but her strength was outrageous.  overpowering.  i am a fit guy, stronger than average but she absolutely overpowered me and her wrestling skill was as impressive.  she absolutely knew all of that and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I was completely at her mercy.  She said several times "how does it feel to have a 130 pound girl overpower you?" and "I can take you whenever I want" and she told me several times "i am deciding how much I am going to make you beg' and then did.  She thoroughly enjoyed it.  after the first session, she emailed me and said she really needed to overpower and dominate someone.  She wanted me to come to Chicago as soon as I could.  And i did.  And she did.  She was one of a kind.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 09:30:31 am »
I 2nd the Flexzee vote.  She was probably the only session I ever had where I tried 100% in a semi comp session and didn't even come close to taking one fall.  She was that good of a wrestler.  Her tree trunk thighs were bursting with so much power it had to be seen and felt to be believed.  When I first entered the room and saw her in her sweatsuit I thought I was going toss her around like a rag doll. Boy was I wrong.  Come to think of it I REALLY miss her.  The BEST!!!

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 11:20:16 am »
I meet her too many years ago . She was very strong but her fighting skills were so high compared to mine I can't even put it on the same scale like me.
I recently meet Salome. She is also very skilled and stronger then she looks.

Offline quihote

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 01:40:03 pm »
Flexzee sounds amazing. Can't see her on wb270 - does she have a website?  Anyone got any pics of her?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 04:40:13 pm »
I believe Flexzee has retired.  What a loss.  She was top ten all time for sure. Strong, good looking, fun, and top notch skills.   Jolie would be the girl who most amazes me with her strength.  She is a wisp of a girl and handles me as if I were a small child.  Others who are very feminine looking but very strong include Lia, Tommi, Yasmin, Veve, Skylar, and Ariel. 

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 11:13:46 pm »
I don't know where the 130 is coming from. Flexzee told me she was 150, and I have no reason to doubt her. She was built like a brick!

I'd also nominate Hotstuff Hollie. I sessioned with her just to meet a world champion boxer. At 110 pound soaking wet, I had no expectations about her strength. And while the size differential is too great to pretend she could overwhelm me, I was very surprised by just how tight she could apply holds, let alone punch. She definitely performs out of her weight class.

tonyjungle

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 12:00:47 pm »
Goddess Vegas. Made an appt even though no headshot and she was dressed in a lite blue exercise leotard. Good figure in the pix and I wanted role play so, I went. I was 225 lbs then and 6' 1".  From a sitting position she lifted me in her arms and threw me onto the bed.  I was her "pet" from then on until she retired and never questioned her strength.

Offline polaris

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 12:06:55 am »
Thanks for all the replies.  Ah... back in the day Flexzee was one that I always wanted to see.  I remember seeing pics of her thinking she was built like a tank.  It's a shame she's retired.  To me Toned Tommi is absolutely stunning, and looks like she'd be a great session.  Her MMA background seems totally legit, and I'm sure there's no escaping once she slaps some submissions on you.  Hopefully one day...

My session with Gina Jones really opened my eyes.  It was my first session (a looong time ago).  We met in the hotel lobby, and she had on a long sleeve t-shirt and jeans.  I remember thinking "Is this really the girl that I had been taking to?" when we were going up in the elevator.  Again this was my first time even seeing an fbb, but she didn't at all fit the image of a bodybuilder in my mind.  Yet when we got to the room and she changed out of her street clothes... I couldn't stop staring.  Muscles everywhere and completely ripped. 

I assumed she had good genetics, regularly worked out, but mainly was good with her diet/nutrition but there was no way she was that strong.  Yet when we did some semi-comp wrestling, I was shocked that those muscles were absolutely real.  Of course leverage plays a big part, but I couldn't budge this woman even when I was trying my hardest.  She was quite the tenacious wrestler and was definitely a lot stronger than I was.  Kind of crushed the ego.. because at the time I worked out on a regular basis and thought I was in good shape.  All good though.  It just gave me more respect for the fbbs that do their thing.  :o)

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 12:26:39 am »
Two that come to my mind are Raquel from Seattle. She greeted me with a big smile, has a delightful and charming personality. Her slender physique hides the fact that her speed, power, stamina and skill will completely overwhelm you.

Arekah Lox is tall, sexy and athletic looking. Once she puts her hands on you its obvious she's an incredible powerhouse. She also gets a genuine thrill from overpowering someone.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline achilles

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 05:45:09 am »
Bruce, the 130 is coming from her mouth to my ears, for about two hours.  Glad you met her at 150 but my experience was 130, and I too have no reason not to believe her. 
Focus on the positive experience and don't insinuate I am not being honest.  My comments were all truthful and positive.

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2014, 07:59:26 am »
Well, I didn't mention Raquel and Arekah because I expected them to be strong.  They are two of the strongest women you will ever meet.   I was focusing on women who look innocently feminine and shock you with their power.   

Offline Prosperity

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2014, 08:52:38 am »
Cheyenne Jewel. 

Offline pitch

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 04:31:45 pm »
Had a session with safa warda once did not expect her to be as strong as she was

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View