Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580197 Posts in 74087 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 09:44:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Viking Queen
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Viking Queen  (Read 36034 times)

Offline chimpy666

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Viking Queen
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2023, 06:01:40 pm »
Does anyone know her age she looks amazing.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2023, 06:01:40 pm »

Offline agamemno12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2024, 08:47:19 pm »
If I'm not mistaken I think she was born in 1967

It has been confirmed she was born in 1967.

Offline agamemno12

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2024, 01:48:54 pm »
UK Tour
Date Begins          Date Ends          City                        Area           Country
03/18/2024        03/21/2024       London                  OTHER       United Kingdom
03/21/2024        03/24/2024       Birmingham            OTHER       United Kingdom

from her page https://sessiongirls.com/vikingqueen

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2024, 10:28:57 pm »
Met Vikingqueen in Bayswater, about 5 min walk from station.

Very sweet down to earth lady. Someone you would hang out with as a friend at a coffee shop or restaurant. Mentioned some impressive numbers, she's stronger than most fbbs but not as vascular/ripped. I think she's made a conscious decision to stop or regulate taking gear a long time ago and promote a more natural feminine appeal.

Overall a very nice lady, probably need more than 1 session with her to bring out her other side.

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2024, 02:32:34 pm »
Nice one! Did you try any lifts? If so, how easy were they
for her and what's your weight please? She seems nice in email conversations. Whats her current weight and how massive does she look? Thanks!

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2024, 03:16:07 pm »
Nice one! Did you try any lifts? If so, how easy were they
for her and what's your weight please? She seems nice in email conversations. Whats her current weight and how massive does she look? Thanks!

Yh I am around 80kg, she did do a couple of lifts. Carried ok but I think if you are over 90kg or have a different body shape might be harder for her but she is still capable. I am quite lean

Told me she's about 85kg. Doesn't look "Massive" because she has stopped taking gear and promotes a more healthier/natural look so don't expect to see veins popping out etc but is strong.  But also with her you probably need to have 2-3 sessions with her. Maybe it's her strategy but I get the impression when she meets new clients she tries to have deep-felt conversations to get to know the person first.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Viking Queen

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View