Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574467 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 08:04:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New York community  (Read 128563 times)

ramblerbc

Re: NYC - Sessions in NYC
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2010, 02:32:47 pm »
Hi I was wondering if any one had a session in ny with Britta Olsen , Maddison or Layla  or any girls in nyc  I am looking for a strong girl that can handle a fun competitive match.  I had a match with Jasmine Flower she was a great technical wrestler but not very strong. I have a match set up with Britta next week so any info on her would be great Thanks!
http://wb270.com/ind/britta.htm
http://www.pandorasboxny.com/mistress_madison.htm
http://www.pandorasboxny.com/mistress_layla.htm

MrSteed

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2010, 02:39:35 pm »
Never met thopse three, but in 2008 I wrestled Marie Karina, who used to be at Tempest.  Our session was more playful/sensual than real competitive. She was tall and strong with an athletic build and personable. I would see her again. She lives on the far northeast side of Manhattan.

ramblerbc

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 03:08:53 pm »
Thanks  I tried e-mailing Marie she looks awsome! , but never got a reply

xyhg2001

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2010, 06:45:06 pm »
Britta is terrific. Stick with her.

santino corleone

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2010, 05:10:56 pm »
I sessioned with Britta Inga Olson last month and I wrote a detail review of her. Check it out, it won't be tough to find.
I will say here that I had a very nice time with her and I will see  her again, most likely in a three some with one
of her lady friends.  She is not a body builder but in very good shape with a great natural rack.

If you want a body builder, Michele Falsetta will show you a very good time. I did see her in the spring and reviewed her here.
Good luck guys,
Santino

Offline katzave

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
NYC - sessions in nj
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2011, 05:39:10 pm »
does anyone know of any good fbb's that travel to north nj for sessions?

Mike74

Re: NYC - sessions in nj
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2011, 05:52:45 am »
Mistress Treasure is heading up there at the end of this month. She is the BEST out there! You WILL NOT be disappointed. Contact her her A.S.A.P. or you will end up regretting it.  Good Luck!

musclezrkool

New York
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2012, 07:00:19 pm »
I will be briefly visiting New York City for a few days in mid-February - any recommendations on who I should see?

According to wb270 there's a bit of a lull in NY mid-Feb from the point of view of visiting fbbs, so I'm wondering which of the 'resident' girls would be good to see?

I'm into muscle worship and the sensual types of session, rather than competitive wrestling. And with as many extras as allowed, so hj minimum, more if possible.

Charmaine looks good, anyone seen her?

Also wondering if there are any strip clubs with muscular girls?

Thank you!

Offline uptomyleftnut

• Activity:
    0%
Re: NYC
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2012, 04:43:26 am »
charmaine is sexy pretty intelligent personable    has added alot of muscle mmmmmm

but she told me in a one on one session on HBC  she doesnt give or accept oral sex

too too bad

musclezrkool

Re: NYC
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2012, 08:38:58 am »
Yes, she is looking very buff lately - I might settle for a HJ from her if the price is reasonable...

Offline kimbo1905

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
New York
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2012, 12:44:36 pm »
Any suggestions for non bodybuilder, sensual wrestling and face sitting? Thanks

rm6543

Re: New York
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2012, 01:27:21 pm »
Mistress Asha.

skijerk302

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2012, 01:37:43 pm »
Have you had a session with Asha?

rm6543

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2012, 09:22:09 pm »
NO, but I have corresponded with her through e-mail and she is pretty much open to anything except f/s.  She was a professional fighter and has a lot of experience in the martial arts.  I also asked her about nude facesiting and she told me she would love to smother me with her round pefect ass.  The only reason I didn't do the session is because I can't afford it right now.

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2012, 06:38:35 am »
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View