Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572599 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:15:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Polls on female bodybuilder and fitness athletes  |  Special opening for fitness routine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Special opening for fitness routine  (Read 28693 times)

Liesbeth

Special opening for fitness routine
« on: April 27, 2016, 04:58:24 pm »
Search for a special opening sequence for fitness routine. 
A special move a feat of strength , special pose or somethig other than just needs about 5to 8 seconds

Forum Saradas

Liesbeth

Re: special opnenig for fitness routine
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 03:57:02 pm »
Ideas and suggestiong for other things to show at startup fitness routine are welcome
A past routines did a rip of shirt,  a bicep sleeve rip ( go on stage do a flex left and right , sleeve riped and fall down,  the take of shirt ) and i did a bicep apple crush on right bicep.
Allways like to start my routine with something special that impess and i can show in a few seconds because routine normaly is limited time between 60 and 90 seconds .
Solook for new ideas. 

Liesbeth

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 05:55:26 pm »
Need more votes and suggestions

Liesbeth

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 12:00:55 pm »
At the moment i be training on bend a coper pipe as start for my routine as thick as possible. 
Dont want just bend,  like to form something like a heart or just a cirkle. 
My man look for the best mateial for use,  a thick pipe that is good to form for look more impressive.

Liesbeth

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 01:40:54 pm »
Need more votes
In the past did a shirt rip a bicep flex sleeve rip and a bicep apple crush so like to show something new but if one of the past shows is more famous i like to do this again.
Still work on the pipe bending.  Just bed round is easy but like to bed a heart

Liesbeth

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 03:03:12 pm »
Added options for vote

Liesbeth

Re: Special opening for fitness routine
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 10:26:46 am »
If you vote foe special flex or move,  please specify.  A combination is a nice idea too.
Thanks

Liesbeth

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 07:44:23 pm »
Preparing time is going to the end so decided to do the pipe bending.
The high heel baooln kick is my fav opion for next time

Liesbeth

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 07:55:48 pm »
Use a 22 mm coper pipe about 1 m long.
Learnerd to bend a heart in 4 moves.  Move one just bend simple in the middle.  Move two and 3 bend the two sides round.  Move 4 bend the two halves together and close the form to a heart

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 12:57:27 pm »
Use a 22 mm coper pipe about 1 m long.
Learnerd to bend a heart in 4 moves.  Move one just bend simple in the middle.  Move two and 3 bend the two sides round.  Move 4 bend the two halves together and close the form to a heart

That's cool! I wish you all the best for your contest Liesbeth. Please let us know how it goes.

And repeated karma to you as well! It's nice that there are at least a few women who post on the forum.   :heart:

Liesbeth

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 09:52:44 am »
Thanks vor vote,  wish it was more.

Did succesfull the pipe bending. 
Looks like it impressed a lil bit because used a pretty thick pipe and was able to bend a heart and maked it  look like  easy job.

Keep poll open for see what would be a good opening for next time.
Suggestions are still welcome

Liesbeth

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 06:29:40 pm »
At the moment Poll looks like the Bicep flex sleeve rip is worth to do it again NICE

jg300

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 02:46:52 am »
I think that the bicep flex sleeve rip is cool and sexy.

Liesbeth

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2016, 08:40:45 am »
Thanks for vote

Liesbeth

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2016, 06:13:55 pm »
For the bicep sleeve rip i was wearing a white  thight non-stretchable shirt . 2 or 3 numbers smaller than i normaly wear. So not easy ti breathe lol
Free shoulders and short sleeve that ends at the top of my bicep peak The free shoulder is important for make sure sleeve falls down after ripping at the top of the bi peak.  It was also nescesary to prepare sleeve seams a lil bit for rip at the right place and on the full length of the sleeve. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Polls on female bodybuilder and fitness athletes  |  Special opening for fitness routine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View