Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572452 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:54:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big masculine guys into fbb?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big masculine guys into fbb?  (Read 10752 times)

Lovemusclewomen

Big masculine guys into fbb?
« on: March 06, 2017, 12:40:21 pm »
I'm a big masculine guy who's strong and into sports but I see most fbb fans are....not that way lol. A lot of guys into fbb seem to be small and weak and like to be dominated. For me, I just like how fbbs look and I love that they're strong but I'm much more interested in sex than I am getting crushed or some shit. Just wanted to know if there are other guys like me out there?

Forum Saradas

Patrick_Henry

Re: Big masculine guys into fbb?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 01:43:04 pm »
I'm a big masculine guy who's strong and into sports but I see most fbb fans are....not that way lol. A lot of guys into fbb seem to be small and weak..

Welcome to the forum...

Most of the Female bodybuilders I've met over the years, and follow online, etc.. seem to have bodybuilding/strongmen boyfriends. So I think there are plenty of bodybuilding men into bodybuilding women.
I've also attended strength shows/Extravanganzas over the years, and the crowd seems to be a wide range of male fans.. from shmoes to bodybuilders, & all kinds of builds in between. Shmoes are real, and well accounted for, but they don't a have on monopoly on loving Big Women. peace

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 05:53:12 pm »
I'm not "big" - I'm 5' 7", 170, but I'm a bodybuilder, and I've loved FBBs since I was a kid.

Anon99

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 07:09:27 am »
I'm in the same boat, 5' 8", 194 powerlifter and fbbs are a fav since I was a wee one.

Offline thor000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 07:03:00 pm »
Well, I am not big and muscular, just the opposite, but I must agree that being crushed and humiliated by someonee else (woman or man) is quite disgusting. Anyway theare are weirdos for everything.
I am here to appreciate beautiful and feminine real women that take care of their bodies. Toned, buff and muscular women are sexy.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 03:29:01 pm »
As it seems is the consensus (at least among those who've responded so far), there is no consensus on the type of guy, at least physically speaking, that likes muscular women, whether it involves the strength aspect or not, or domination or anything else.

I'm 6'0" with an above average build.  I care not for being lifted, crushed, dominated, wrestled, nor watching feats of strength by these fabulous sculptures known as muscular women.  To me they're a work of art, they're a specific body type (just like some dudes like A cups vs others that like D cups) and I could care less if they achieved their physique squatting 225 or 135. 

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 11:37:07 am »
Hi y'all I've liked female muscle for a long time.even if they don't workout.but just seeing some sort of muscle shape on a woman always gets my attention. you'll be surprised how many females out there that have some display of muscle somewhere. I see it nearly every day..Yes I know I'm a watcher..
I've always thought that muscles look better on a woman than a man ..

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 11:25:36 am »
Well, I am not big and muscular, just the opposite, but I must agree that being crushed and humiliated by someonee else (woman or man) is quite disgusting. Anyway theare are weirdos for everything.
I am here to appreciate beautiful and feminine real women that take care of their bodies. Toned, buff and muscular women are sexy.

A guy being into being dominated and humiliated, doesn't make him a weirdo. It just means he is into something you are not into. It's his business, not yours. There are probably guys who think you are a 'weirdo' for liking muscle women in the first place. I have done two muscle worship sessions, where I got thrown  around and I certainly didn't feel like a 'weirdo' because of it. It was one aspect of my personality that I got the opportunity to explore. I really don't get it when muscle lovers judge other muscle lovers for their preferences.

Offline exo588

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 03:20:37 pm »
I'm 6,1" and average, but I would like to be more muscular. I love muscular woman because I love the curves, the decipline, this whole pakage. I definitely not into being dominated or something, but I realy like the strength.

Offline mrenormous1983

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 02:06:33 am »
same boat here only a short 5'5  endomorph whos is getting BIGger day by day.. i just admire the FBBs nothing exsist as too big!

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2017, 09:11:54 pm »
My husband is 5'8" and a very muscular 220 pounds....I am a 6'1" woman and I weigh a whopping 265 pounds, mostly muscle maybe 15 % body fat.
HE LOVES HOW BIG I AM

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 02:26:15 am »
My husband is 5'8" and a very muscular 220 pounds....I am a 6'1" woman and I weigh a whopping 265 pounds, mostly muscle maybe 15 % body fat.
HE LOVES HOW BIG I AM
Love to see some of your photos!

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2017, 02:20:59 am »
I am a bodybuilder and am 6 2" and 230 and I love fbbs. I don't want to be humiliated of dominated. I just love how they look and feel. I think that is part of why I got into training in the first place

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2018, 02:03:47 pm »
I am a 6'1" woman and I weigh a whopping 265 pounds, mostly muscle maybe 15 % body fat.
Love to see some of your photos!
Wake up, it's time, no more dreaming.

Oh, there's always hope...

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2018, 04:47:51 pm »
Try to get stronger ,not shredded (fight with belly goes on....) but got quite strong and muscular after years
in the gym - about 3 to 4x times a week training - whole body ,now 220 lbs ,16 ´biceps ....

prefer not to be dominated ,but a good competitive match ...try to hold on against the female power ,
like also the more sensual line until hardcore sexual encounter

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big masculine guys into fbb?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View