Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579226 Posts in 73834 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 05:49:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 131827 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ms Melissa
« Reply #540 on: February 06, 2024, 05:32:25 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow, 36 pages on Ms. Melissa. Yeah, I've been one of those guys who tried to get an appointment with her, but to no avail. Luckily I never got a response requesting a deposit, based on the stories I've read here.

From the pictures I've seen, Ms. Melissa is quite unique, thinking that a role play session with her would be like doing one from someone who loves Comic Con. It would match up with my "Amazon Queen" roleplay I like to do, with Ms. Melissa doing all the domination. The reviews of Ms. Melissa when she actually does do session seem to be excellent.

So we have a gorgeous session person who is terrible with follow up - and deposits - yet when in session with her is outstanding. My two cents worth of advice after two decades of sessions with these special ladies is this, for what it's worth: make an appointment when she is in town. Take a chance she has an opening. Maybe you won't need to make a deposit. Or, if you have the cash you can afford to lose, make a deposit. You might just get to see her.

I'm retired from the scene now, but I remember reading here really bad reviews for a bodybuilder who has since passed away. She was gorgeous and had plastic surgery. By the time I read the reviews I already had three sessions with her. I had three more after that. We spoke on the phone easily. We got to know each other and I always had a great time, she knew what I liked to do, and vice versa. Morale of the story is that you never know, until you try. Just my opinion.

Could you just once shut up about your Amazon Queen fetish?  We know.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #540 on: February 06, 2024, 05:32:25 am »

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #541 on: February 06, 2024, 09:15:51 am »
And we know for a fact that you're a big mouth when it comes to respecting the opinions of session users, Polite Society

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #542 on: February 06, 2024, 09:19:34 am »
Wow, 36 pages on Ms. Melissa. Yeah, I've been one of those guys who tried to get an appointment with her, but to no avail. Luckily I never got a response requesting a deposit, based on the stories I've read here.

From the pictures I've seen, Ms. Melissa is quite unique, thinking that a role play session with her would be like doing one from someone who loves Comic Con. It would match up with my "Amazon Queen" roleplay I like to do, with Ms. Melissa doing all the domination. The reviews of Ms. Melissa when she actually does do session seem to be excellent.

So we have a gorgeous session person who is terrible with follow up - and deposits - yet when in session with her is outstanding. My two cents worth of advice after two decades of sessions with these special ladies is this, for what it's worth: make an appointment when she is in town. Take a chance she has an opening. Maybe you won't need to make a deposit. Or, if you have the cash you can afford to lose, make a deposit. You might just get to see her.

I'm retired from the scene now, but I remember reading here really bad reviews for a bodybuilder who has since passed away. She was gorgeous and had plastic surgery. By the time I read the reviews I already had three sessions with her. I had three more after that. We spoke on the phone easily. We got to know each other and I always had a great time, she knew what I liked to do, and vice versa. Morale of the story is that you never know, until you try. Just my opinion.

And we know for a fact that you're a big mouth when it comes to respecting the opinions of session users, Polite Society

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #543 on: February 06, 2024, 10:20:43 am »

The guy's a broken record, just like you. So much tediousness in common.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #544 on: February 06, 2024, 03:08:51 pm »

Sigh... Thanks Tetaadicto1965. Based on this guy's posts his screen name is an oxymoron. He's kind of like the old uncle that is invited to the family Christmas dinner every year that you try to avoid having a conversation with. 

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #545 on: February 06, 2024, 04:20:23 pm »
   Wow, a post without your Tarzan shyt. Real progress.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #546 on: February 06, 2024, 07:02:36 pm »
Well, you proved my point.

Offline turtle92

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #547 on: February 07, 2024, 06:13:17 am »
So has anyone gotten a refund from when she has canceled on them?

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #548 on: February 07, 2024, 08:41:23 am »
So has anyone gotten a refund from when she has canceled on them?

About five years ago, on her only tour of Spain so far, he had to cancel at the last minute and refunded me the full deposit I had paid.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #549 on: February 15, 2024, 04:02:03 pm »
I had a couple sessions with her and they went smoothly. It's only recently where each of us had to reschedule a session for reasons beyond our control.

She seems to encounter reasons beyond her control an awful lot. Might be the world’s unluckiest person. Who knows.

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #550 on: February 15, 2024, 11:32:15 pm »
I really think it's a good idea to not reward shitty business practices by booking appointments and paying deposits to providers who have very little reliability. It would only encourage them to continue doing it.

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #551 on: February 16, 2024, 02:54:27 am »
She apparently takes a cue from "Joliet Jake" Blues--"There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault! I swear to God!"

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #552 on: February 16, 2024, 03:33:19 pm »
I haven't really been posting much around here, but I felt I had to comment in here.  I saw Ms. Melissa about a month ago. (three or four weeks) She was awesome.  I had booked her well in advance, communication was amazing.  I had no problem with any communication leading up.  We had to move the time around a bit a couple of times, but she was always ahead of things with communication.  When I got to her room it was like meeting an old friend, she was inviting and amazing.  Our time was fantastic.  I will see her again if I have the opportunity.
Yo.

Offline aero44

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #553 on: February 16, 2024, 11:58:17 pm »
Could you please state where/when? I do not want details… just where/when, please…

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #554 on: February 17, 2024, 12:29:16 pm »
I’ve seen her many times over many years- she was reliable at first then went through a period where you was unreliable/ flaky- she had been pretty good for several years- but admittedly seems like lately been back to being less reliable- I do know she was in car accident and had some injuries - but I’ve still seen some flaky behavior- still worth seeing if you get a chance

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View