Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572491 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:51:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY  (Read 58359 times)

fattyfatty

NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY
« on: July 23, 2014, 03:11:17 am »
Has anyone recently run in to any muscular strippers in the NJ or NY area?

Forum Saradas

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Muscular strippers in NJ/NY
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 04:33:50 am »
I wish.  I've been looking in nj.  A fairly ripped woman at Playhouse in Burlington always loves flexing for me but she's not big at all just pretty ripped.

Drbench012

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 05:23:22 am »
There is a girl at Rivieras in Queens. Pretty dark skinned Hispanic, with a great body and a tattoo across her lower abdomen

Offline artax

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 01:21:31 pm »
I think Sheena is the girl at Playhouse- she is pretty muscular-  she only works like Friday and Saturday nights like every other week as she has a full time job so check schedule before you go-  there is a Chanel who works at Club Risqué in Bristol- not exactly NJ- but right across the river from Burlington- she isn't real big, but pretty fit with some muscle- she usually works day shift- again check schedule- I think there are some pics of her on there website in the Halloween folder- she has red body paint

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 09:20:48 pm »
I was thinking of Cayenne.  Not very muscular just very low body fat so her muscles kinda pop a little.  I might have to check out Club Risque though.

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 01:24:22 am »
I've yet to see one in the area. Although I've seen several strippers who would fall under the "bbw" category (not talking about fat girls.. they're more just solid). So technically, they are muscular, but it's just covered under fat. You'll find them even at a place like Lace, although it's not worth going there just for that. Their entrance fee is too much, and you have to buy some drinks on top of that.
NJ strip clubs appear to have mainly skinny strippers, and they're generally not even skinny-muscular.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 03:08:10 am »
Sheena at playhouse has a lot more muscle than cayenne-  not pro level but I believe she competed in local competitions

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 08:20:49 pm »
Which one is Sheena?  I've been there a bunch of times but I feel like I've missed her.

Offline cam_flagg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 06:16:39 pm »
There was a really buff, ripped woman at some dump in a town called Millville, NJ called Kashmir. I have no idea of her name, but she has a ripped MMA type physique and is really athletic. She has a lot of ink though which I don't like.

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 01:24:03 am »
I've known about Sheena for years. She definitely has muscle. When is that woman in Millville around? Weekends?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline cam_flagg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 01:56:47 pm »
I was there once and it was a weekend night, I think Sat but it could shave been sunday

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 04:00:02 am »
Finally saw Sheena at Playhouse on Friday.   We definitely hit it off and I mean hit it off as much as you can hit it off with a stripper haha.  She wasn't walking around and didn't dance so one of the strippers who kinda recognized me came over to talk a bit.  I told her straight out, sorry I came since I heard about Sheena and finally saw she was on the list.  I told the girl I loved muscular women, the bigger the better, and she was pretty shocked.  The girl who came over told me to hold on and brought Sheena over.  We talked a bit about bodybuilding and training since I want to compete soon and then she took me back for a few dances, top notch private dances too.   So it was definitely a good night.  She loved that I came specifically to see her too so hopefully she is there a little more often now. 

Offline thunder16

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2015, 02:29:39 am »
Sheena is awesome! Great couch dance. Very friendly and outgoing! Shredded to the bone. Not big like I prefer but still amazing!!

Offline dsax40s

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2015, 06:57:17 pm »
Wow!  I used to see a big muscular dancer at Ten's on E. 21 st years ago.  Also were a bunch of smaller, muscular dancers as well.  Ahhh . . . fun times.  My wife and I used to go together.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2015, 08:18:35 pm »
Let me recommend Alexis and Jamie at Lace in Wayne.   I would also recommend Nicole (competes in Bikini class), Estrella & Gia.  They dance at Titilations in Bloomfield.   Estrella & Nicole also dance at Johnny A's Hitching Post in Patterson.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View