:singing:

They're going to blow it up!
  • #33 by buildy on 05 Sep 2019
  • Just arrived in Phoenix
  • #34 by PatchAu7 on 05 Sep 2019
  • Just arrived in Phoenix
    how Lucky you are
  • #35 by luis3iguel on 06 Sep 2019
  • I said a battle of thighs is coming now the battle of chest Andrea Shaw,Pauline Nelson, Helle, Margie,Theresa ,irene,their are my candidates, and the last battle of bíceps, Aleesha, Margie, Andrea, Theresa,Pauline
    • luis3iguel
  • #36 by luis3iguel on 06 Sep 2019
  • I forgot Monique un the Battle of bíceps i cant wait to tomorrow for know you will be the queen
    • luis3iguel
  • #37 by PatchAu7 on 06 Sep 2019
  • I forgot Monique un the Battle of bíceps i cant wait to tomorrow for know you will be the queen

Indeed, the final list of glad elected! For God's sake, what a frustrating bad suspense! Listening to The Beatles' It Won't Be Long, in order to hold on Clash of the World's Most Muscled Women at the T. moment, why not a little prognostic on the different "Battles" that will be to be conducted.

For the thighs I forecast well,
    1st Margie Marvelous. Insane. A her maxi indethroned in terms of volume and definition. Can we be more monstrous with such quads and adductors.
    2nd Helle Trevino. For her buttocks streaked like two flints, and these calves ... In the end, the physiognomy in its details and the general shape.   
    3rd Jocker Vera, whom I would love to see!! A double risk given her potential absence and her "bad press", I know well, but it's stronger than me, I'd like to see her, overmuscled, and made up like a princess, create The Surprise!
    4th Monique Jones risks exploding her thin skin with quads... or is it in danger of exploding the evening competitors.
    5th Aleesha, Jocker 2, in the same order of perspective. Without looking too much, she has already been able to show well sculpted legs and buttocks, both little-big bulging and striated.
    6th Pauline Nelson. Could she burst everyone with superhuman vascularity and overexcited adductor-pubis over-exciting?
    7th Kristina Mendoza, how to forget it! Could she, too, knock everyone out !!! The latest peaks attest to the discovery of another continent!!

For pecs
    1st Andrea could present two huge ripped masses animated by the freshness and audacity of her smiling youth. Insanely beautiful. 
    2nd Margie, the antithesis striated. 
    3rd Vera Again. Real Pure Huge Pecs.
    4th Pauline Nelson. Authentic and huge pectorals filled with veins! Hardcore. Insane.
    5th Aleesha could put everyone in agreement by hardening them to the extreme because the volume is already to be resold. 
    6th Monique Jones, idem, Ditto.
    7th Robin Hillis what volume! She worked the definition like never before her late days, she could be a big surprise, overall.
  • #38 by h666666 on 06 Sep 2019
  • Good to see Aleesha back in the list! Also Kristina Nicole Mendoza.
  • #39 by PatchAu7 on 07 Sep 2019
  •  No 20th Jocker Vera !!! Very very sad.
  • #40 by gordonlloyd on 07 Sep 2019
  • #41 by gordonlloyd on 07 Sep 2019
  • #42 by luis3iguel on 07 Sep 2019
  • now i see some girls add mass in their bodys MONIQUE JONES SHE HAVE A CANNONBALLS IN HER SHOULDERS Helle looks more bigger is a great battle coming  :clap:
    • luis3iguel
  • #43 by PatchAu7 on 07 Sep 2019
  • now i see some girls add mass in their bodys MONIQUE JONES SHE HAVE A CANNONBALLS IN HER SHOULDERS Helle looks more bigger is a great battle coming  :clap:

Am I dreaming or am I blind? I find it personally, the girls seem a little too skinny and exhausting! As if they had to increase the diet... See what I mean?
    Apart from a few like Helle - amazing as usual, Margie who however seems softer ... But we haven't seen It all...
    A thought for Vera that we are sorry not to see, again, in Phoenix. Fears for the general level... And, will we be able to see videos of the show? Direct poadcast or VOD afterwards?
  • #44 by Timmon on 07 Sep 2019
  •  
  • #45 by PatchAu7 on 07 Sep 2019
  •  :angry:

:what:  French Muscle Sensation Anne Mohn's missing too ! Really unfortunate...
Pages:
Actions