Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574449 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 06:22:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Jennifer Walters: Queenpin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jennifer Walters: Queenpin  (Read 9454 times)

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Jennifer Walters: Queenpin
« on: October 08, 2021, 09:45:29 pm »
(( Hi again all!! Been a while hasn't it? Apparently people actually like my writing!! So I guess I’ll give it another go after a long hiatus. Alright, so, first of all, this is going to be a redoing, reimagining, redux, whatever you want to call it, of one of my other stories. You can probably guess given the title, but just so we’re all on the same page, this is a redoing of my other story with the similar name, Jennifer Walters: Motherly Kingpin. It’s a second try at it basically, as I did a lot of things not great in that other story. One thing that bothered me, was the name. it should be Queenpin, as it is in this story, but that’s just the cherry on top. One thing I should mention, Jen was a Futa in Motherly Kingpin, that will not be the case here, so for those of you who don’t like that, this is your story!! So, that’s what we’re gonna be doing. This idea isn’t my own, not entirely anyway, a lot of the things I will be doing differently will be taken directly from nickolai and he even gave me the idea to redo the entire thing with his ideas, but that part was my choice. So shoutout to nickolai, this one is for him!! But I hope everyone will enjoy it equally!! ))

Jennifer sat in her bed, her thoughts firmly on tomorrow. She had been doing well this last year, systematically taking each and every crime operation in New York, until she had a nice slice of the pie. But that wasn’t good enough. She needed to control it all. One might think this was purely for personal gain. And while there was that aspect, it was not the main reason. Jen had fought for years against crime. In the courtroom and as a superhero. But then she realized, no matter how many walls she knocked down or how many criminals she dragged off the streets, crime would always return. The only solution was to put herself in control of it. This task had cost her most of her friends and of course her status as a superhero and lawyer, Jen was willing to pay the price. Tomorrow, she was going to complete that goal, by taking out the biggest crime lord in the city, Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin.

One person she knew from her old life, that she hadn’t lost to her new outlook on crime fighting, was Patricia (more commonly known as Patsy) Walker, also known as the Hellcat. Patsy and Jen still fought crime, obviously, but it was much different then how they used to and they only really had each other to look out for them. Patsy was supposed to be asleep right now, but she woke up and looked over, to see Jen sitting up. She rolled over and sat over, gently running her hands over the muscular curves of her back. Jennifer looked over her shoulder to see Patsy and smiled. “You’re supposed to be asleep, honey.” Patsy just shrugged. “I could say the same of you.” Jen looked down. “Just thinking about what I am about to do tomorrow.” Patsy put her head on Jen’s muscular shoulder. “What about it?” Jen looked over at Patsy. “Just want to get it over with. I can’t stop thinking about it until I do.” Patsy then smirked. “I know of a way to get your mind off of things…” Patsy said, as she began to slip out of her night gown.

Jennifer smirked and grabbed Patsy, before gently laying on top of her, eliciting a giggle from Patsy. “You naughty little kitten…” Jen said, as she slipped out of her own nightwear and began kissing Patsy passionately on the lips. She then began to kiss and suck on her neck for a little while, slowly moving down to her lover’s chest, she then began to swirl her tongue around one of Patsy’s nipple, then around the other, all the while Patsy’s shrieked with pleasure. She did all of this for a while, before stopping, not wanting Patsy to orgasm just yet. She then stuck a big yet curvy finger inside of Patsy, gently moving it in and out. “Want me to turn things up, sweetie?” Patsy tightly gripped the sheets under her, not only at having that finger inside of her, but also at the thought of Jen fucking her brains out. “Yes, yes please my Gamma Goddess, fuck me…” Jen giggled, before gently spreading Patsy’s further apart, and wrapping two massive Green thighs around the torso of her lover, as Jen’s vagina sat an inch away from Patsy’s.

Gently Jen thrusted her groin just ever so slightly and began to give Patsy as much pleasure as she could. She flexed her unfathomingly strong pussy muscles, as she pressed her pussy against Patsy’s. She had complete control of the muscles of her cunt, so much so that she was able to make it as though her pussy was kissing Patsy’s. Eventually, she then began to turn up the heat. Instead of kissing Patsy, she began to grind against her, sliding her pussy up and down Patsy’s crotch, flexing gently but firmly, against Patsy’s vastly outmatched sex. They went on and on, Jen increasingly turning up the energy, until both of them were howling out in ecstasy. Soon enough, they both climaxed. Patsy convulsing from the pleasure and Jennifer moaning out, her muscles twitching and flexing, as Green cum flooded out of her pussy. As they came, Jen pounced on top of Patsy, squashing her muscular breasts on top of Patsy’s and kissing her deeply. As they finished up, Patsy had passed out from exhaustion. Jen then wrapped herself around Patsy and began to spoon with her, as she covered them up, first Patsy, then herself, where they slept together for the rest of the night.

The time had come. Jen wore nothing but her White and Purple striped leotard, it was all she needed for this operation, as she stood outside the tallest skyscraper in New York. This was where Wilson Fisk operated everything from. Not only was it his base of operations, but it also doubled as one of his many homes. She smirked up at the building, before walking toward the front door. She was gonna go from the bottom, all the way to the top, take her time to take this place apart piece by piece and reform it in her own imagine and style. It was time for this place to become her’s, it was time for the Kingpin to meet the She-Hulk. As Jennifer strode up to the door, suddenly the defenses activated and the whole building was reinforced by a metal cocoon. Jen was started for a moment, she had expected for some kind of resistance, but this wasn’t really how she imagined it going down. It didn’t matter, nothing would get in Jen’s way, at best, Fisk was just delaying the inevitable. As she reached the door, she ran her hands across the metal, while chuckling. “Adamantium…” She whispered. 

Just before Jen could get the work on the metal, she noticed a security camera and a speaker. Up in the top floor, Fisk was watching Jen through the camera, chuckling to himself. It was time to give She-Hulk a warm welcome. “Hello there Ms. Walters. Impressed with what I have done with the place? I’ve been expecting you.” Jennifer rolled her eyes. “Well, you really know how to make a girl feel welcome. You do all this just for me?” Kingpin nodded. “As a matter of fact I did. Usually I am more discrete then this, but when the world’s strongest woman walks up to your doorstep with intent to steal your operation, subtly goes out the window. I have more surprises then this, hopefully you can make it inside to see then…” The speaker then went dead, leaving Jen to shake her head. “Alright baldy, let’s see what you got…” Kingpin continued to watch quietly from the top of his fortress. He had a chessboard next to him, while knocking over a piece, he whispered to himself. “It begins…”

Jennifer then threw two quick fists at the metal, making small dents into it. She then hit it again with much more force. Before roaring and hitting it once more. Now there was a sizable dent, Jen grabbed at it with both hands. Using her long, strong fingers, she began to pull it apart. The sick sound of shrieking metal could be heard, along with little grunts of effort coming from Jennifer. Her already huge arms ballooned up even further, biceps, triceps, delts, forearms, all of them getting a nice pump, swelling further with power, veins here and there popping to life on them. All of them working together against this supposedly indestructible metal. Before too long, Jen had created a hold large enough for her to crouch through. 

Now that she was inside, the real work began. Two wooden doors stood between her and her target. Child’s play compared to what she had just conquered. With a kick, her big strong foot knocked both of the huge doors off their hinges, sending them crashing into what looked like a receptionist area. Jen was fully on a warpath now, if she wasn’t before, she kept scanning the room, expecting something, anything, to jump out at her. Her heels and toes dug into the nice expense marble under the them, cracking and shattering it at though it were glass, leaving a trail of destructive foot imprints behind her. Soon enough she reached a elevator. She tried using it, but it was locked down and unable for her to use. “Big surprise, fine then, we’ll do this the hard way…” Jennifer then ripped apart the thin pieces of steel in front of her, to gain access to the elevator. She would have to get rid of it before she could access the shaft. She grabbed the elevator by it’s bottom and lifted it up, before ripping it out and tossing it aside. She had destroyed a good chunk of the sides of the walls with that act, not to mention she completely destroyed a few rooms as she tossed it to the side. Dust, wallpaper, drywall, and other debris covered the room now, it looked like a wrecking ball had swept through the place. Jennifer dusted herself and walked into the shaft, the doorway just barely wide enough to accommodate her. She grabbed the main cable and began to climb up it with inhuman speed, her lats flexing as she climbed, making them look even bigger and beefier then they had before. 

Soon enough, she had reached the next level, she actually skipped a few floors, just to make things a little bit easier. Once again peeling the metal away, she had reached what she perceived to be roughly the 10th floor. She was met with a few guards and another doorway. About 15 or so, which was a few as far as Jen was concerned. They had their weapons trained on her. “Stop right there!!” Jen kept walking toward them. “Yeah I’ll get right on that…” Jen retorted, as they began to open fire upon her. It did nothing to halt her advance. It didn’t even make holes in her leotard, as it was made from unstable molecules, a throwback to her days as a respected superhero. They began to scatter a bit as she got closer, Jen enjoyed chasing her pray down, this was fine with her, they wouldn’t be escaping her for long either way. She close lined one of them so hard, most of his ribs shattered, his shoulders were crushed, both lungs popped, and his arms and head went flying off his body, covering the vicinity in blood and bone. The next one she unarmed and looked over his very advanced looking assault rifle. “Little men like yourself, shouldn’t have access to such dangerous toys…” She then snapped the rifle in two with her hands alone. Before she grabbed him by the head and with a flick of her wrist, snapped his neck. It was much cleaner this time, but no less lethal. Another tried to run as she approached him. “Ah, ah, ah…” Jen mockingly made out, as she grabbed him by the ankle. “Did I say you could go anywhere?” Jen said, as she slammed him into the ceiling, both walls, and finally the floor. Both walls and the ceiling had blood and bone sprayed on them and the guard’s body had been slammed so hard into the floor, he sunk into the marble. His corpse little more then a mess of crushed bone, blood, and ruptured organs. She continued to make her way through the guards, leaving the hallway a mess of corpses and limbs, before she was down to just one. He had made his way through the doors. Jen smirked. On the other side, he began radioing for help. “SEND BACK UP!!! SHE’S LITERALLY TEARING US APART!!!! Oh no…” His heart sunk, as Jennifer plowed through the door, as though she were a human steamroller, which she basically was. “Ah, there you are!! Calling for help?” Jen asked, as she grabbed him by the head, before crushing it, allowing his corpse hit the floor. She reached down and grabbed the radio. “You hear that Willy? I’m making my way to you, slowly but surely…” She spoke, before tossing the radio into the wall, making it shatter into a million pieces.

Meanwhile, Kingpin had been watching and listening to Jennifer’s progress this whole time, as she slowly rampaged through his building, killing and destroying anything and everything he sent her way. He looked over at his chessboard and knocked over another piece. He put a hand to his chin, as he looked at the board with a concerned look.

Jennifer continued to make her way further and further up the building. Tearing apart guard after guard and turret after turret and the whole shebang. She was beginning to get annoyed, she was close to the top she could feel it, but she still had what seemed to be so long to go. “This is taking too long. Time to speed things up…” Jen then flexed her quads and calves and rocketed herself up multiple floors, with one of her famous jumps. She went head and shoulder first through floor after floor of marble, all of it smashing and shattering as though it were peanut brittle, against her impossibly strong frame. Eventually, her jump began to die down and she ended up on the last floor, a few rooms away from her target. Looking to her left, she saw it, a wall of at least 50 guards, 2 giant mechs, about 20 smaller turrets, along with 2 gigantic turrets, just for good measure. She smirked to herself. “This is gonna be fun…”

Jen wasted no time and charged forward. She started with the mechs, she leaped up and rammed a shoulder into the chest of the first one, knocking it down and leaving a massive dent in it’s chest. All the guards and turrets began to fire upon her, all their ammo bouncing off her smooth beautiful skin and curvy musculature, as she went to town on this mech. She mounted it, grabbed it by it’s head and tore it off, before throwing it to her right, toward a group of guards and a few turrets, destroying and crushing everything from the force with which she had thrown it. She then ripped off both of it’s arms, before using it to smash to bits some more turrets and guards, the room was now covered in guts and bolts, but Jen was just getting started. She ripped open the chest of the mech, where she had made the dent, exposing the man inside controlling it. He screamed in terror, as Jen slammed a fist into his face, caving his skull in. She then grabbed him by the torso, lifted him and the mech up over her head and ripped both him and the mech in half, showering herself in blood and metal, making the remaining guards piss themselves. She then grabbed the last mech by the leg and began swinging it around the room, pounding all the remaining small turrets and guards into piles of scrap and human remains. The mech was destroyed in the process and the force with which she did then, left the pilot inside nothing more then a pile of pulp. Finally, all that there was left, was Jen, the door, and the giant turrets on either side. She slowly strutted up to to them as they shot at her, she stood there a moment, as they showered her in lead, enjoying the felling of them shooting her, or the feeling of power she felt after not feeling a thing, as she was shot 50. rounds. She flexed, lifted her head up as if she were being massaged or something, before sighing and getting back to business. She then grabbed them by their barrels. Simultaneously, she kicked down the door, once again sending it flying off it’s hinges and into the next room, as she ripped both of the turrets out of the wall by the barrels, destroying most of the wall in the process, concrete, metal, and drywall showered her and the immediate vicinity. She held the turrets there in her hands for a moment, before slowly squeezing, crumpling them both into balls of scrap in her hands, enjoying the screeching metallic sound, as they bended, twisted, and tore in her unstoppable grip. Before long they were reduced to nothing more then balls of scrap. With a flick of her wrists, she tossed the balls of metal behind her down the hall, leaving them to smash into God only knows what or who.

This was it, Jen knew it, one more room, before she got to the Kingpin. But what she didn’t realize was this would be her biggest challenge yet. Challenge being a relative term. As she walked in, she heard a voice above her, looking up, she saw two figures. One Green and Purple (not too much unlike her own coloration) and another, this one being Orange and Blue. She noticed their masks, they were such hideous things, she would never understand why anyone would choose to wear them. It was then she heard their cackling and they began to fly around in circles on their gliders, over her. “Hahahahahahaha!!!! Look who it is Hobby, it’s the She-Hulk!!!! She comes to stop us and the Kingpin!!!! That’s only if she can get past all of us!!!!” The Green one spoke, it was then the Orange one chimed in. “Indeed, there’s no way she can get past two Goblins!!” Jennifer crossed her arms and chuckled up at them. “You two have obviously encountered a Hulk before. You two could be taken out by any Halfblood out there. Let alone the one and only Pureblood Hulk…” Jennifer said, as she slowly pointed to herself and mouthed ‘Me’. Jen then saw another figure fly in, as she and the Goblins spoke. An elderly man in a pair of bird like wings came crashing in, his suit was Green in color and began to fly around the Green Goblin and Hobgoblin. “Please, this woman is all mine, I am the best flyer here after all I could take her down by myself, let alone with the 7 of you imbeciles here to distract her.” Jen smiled up at them. “Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Vulture, nice to make your acquaintance.” This whole time, Jen neglected to look right in front of her. She turned her gaze to right in front of her, 5 individuals stood in front of her. A giant guy in what appeared to be a guy in a Rhinoceros suit, some guy with weird gauntlets on along with a Yellow suit and mask, with what looked like almost a mattress-y, diamond print pattern on it. Next to him was another guy, yet again in Green, with a Purple cape on, and a round glass helmet, almost looked like something one would keep an aquatic pet in. Next to him, was a guy in a Scorpion suit, and to top it all off, a man with four metal arms attached to his waist. Jennifer took a moment to take in what she was seeing for a moment, before chuckling to herself, she began to laugh so hard, she had to place her hands on her quads, after a moment she composed herself. “What a motley crew, you all think you can stop me??!! The biggest one of you is STILL smaller then me!! If you want to die, I’ll happily oblige. But first, let me make sure I have everyone’s names right…” Jen then pointed at them, and went from left to right. “Rhino, Shocker, Mysterio, Scorpion, and Doc Ock. It’s nice to finally meet you all, Spider-Man has told me all about you and all the grief you have caused him. Maybe for old times sake, I’ll send all your heads to him as a gift…”

“Enough talk!!” Vulture shouted, throwing bits of his wings at her, as he swooped down toward her, but not quite low enough for her to grab. They bounced off of her skin, despite how sharp they appeared to be. She then leapt up toward him, grabbing onto his back. Surprisingly, his wings were able to support both his and her weight. “What are you doing woman??!! Get the hell off of me!!” Jennifer growled. “In a minute, you old prick…” She then grabbed a hand full of the shards that made up his wings and tossed them with precision at the Green Goblin and Hobgoblin, hitting both of their gliders in their turbines, jamming them, and making them tumble to the ground. “Now that we have the place to ourselves, time to end this, on the ground…” Jennifer said, before grabbing onto the Vulture’s wings and effortlessly ripping them out of the suit he was wearing. “NOOOOOO!!!!” The Vulture howled as they both began tumbling to the ground. They landed hard, with Jennifer landing on top of him. “Alright, you ancient asshole, you ready to…” It was then Jennifer realized that her near 2 ton weight had landed on top of his back and skull. Snapping his spine and splitting his skull in the process. “Oh shit, hehehe, well, you didn’t last long. 1 down, 7 to go.” 

Jennifer climbed off the Vulture and took a look around. Immediately, the two Goblins charged at her, doing their maniacal cackling all the way, it was begin to irritate her. As they ran toward her, she grabbed each of them by the throat, holding each still with her hands. “Time to shut you two up…” Slowly she wrapped her thick long fingers around their throats, snapping the necks of both of them with the slightest of squeezes. She then let go, both of them having dropped to the floor. “You aren’t worth the time and effort to turn to paste…” It was then Shocker came forward and blasted off his gauntlets. “Hey She-Hulk, ready for a SHOCK?” He said, hitting her right in the chest. Jen had a blank expression on her face as his blast hit her to no effect. She then slowly began to walk up. “Spider-Man might not have have had the will power to finish you when he was wearing that alien suit, but I do…” She then grabbed Shocker by the wrists. “Little boys and their toys…I honestly feel bad for you, Willy sent you to your certain death, pitting you against me.” Shocker strained and twisted, to now avail. “Let go of me!!” Jennifer pulled him closer, he was completely immobile, trapped in her beyond vice like grip. She seductively chuckled. “You can’t even use your useless attack now against me, what the hell can you do? I would let you go, but we both know you’d just attack me as soon as I did and we’d be right back at square one…” Jennifer then threw her head forward, head butting Shocker, which made his skull and brain literally explode in a gory mess, all over the both of them. She slowly crushed his gauntlets too. They sparked and sputtered as she put the pressure on, until they finally each exploded into a burst of electricity. She let go of Shocker then, allowing his corpse to fall to the floor.

As Jen turned her attention to those that remained, Mysterio was the first to chime in. “How about a change of venue, She-Hulk?” With that, he tossed down these cube like things and the entire room changed from what it had been before to what appeared to be a zoo. With Jen now standing in the middle of a path, which lead to different exhibits, no doubt where she would find the last few of these morons. “Cute trick…” Jennifer said, as she headed toward the exhibit where the Rhino was most likely in. Soon Jen arrived to a balcony, right above a boxed in area. Looking down into it she saw Rhino stood waiting in a grassy field for her. She leaped down in, and glared across from him. He did his thing, charging at her horn first. She dodged him and before he could pass by her, she grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up upside down. “Hold on blockhead, I am saving you for desert. Hope you’re ready for round 2…” She said, as she impaled him into the ground, by his horn, upside down and gave him a quick roundabout push, sending him into a brutal spin. “Wait right there for me. I won’t be long…” Jennifer said, leaping back out of the exhibit.

Jen then went over to where the Scorpion was, no doubt, a very dry and arid looking habitat, desert themed. She walked in, and kept her eyes peeled for Mr. Gargan. Unfortunately for Jen, he had been able to hide himself pretty well and stalked her from a little ways away. When he felt the moment was right, he pounced. Jen then felt him on her, wrapping his body and tail around her!! Unfortunately for Scorpion, it wouldn’t be so easy. “I don’t think so…” Jennifer then effortlessly freed herself, and then proceed to give a light kick to each of Scorpion’s knees, shattering his kneecaps and bending his legs all the way back the wrong way, snapping them. He fell on to his crushed knees. “AAAAAAARGH!!! You psycho!!!!” Jennifer slowly walked around the crippled Scorpion. “If you think it’s bad now, prepare yourself. It’s about to get a whole lot worst…”  Jennifer stopped when she reached his tail and gently picked it up and examined it for a moment. Flipping it over and under. “Nice weapon. How the hell does this thing even work?” Jennifer shrugged. Instead of waiting for an answer, she gave it a big yank and ripped the wail off of him!! “AHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! What the fuck is your problem, lady??!!” Jennifer grimaced. “You are…” Jennifer then tied the tail as tightly as she could, around Scorpion’s neck. “I…I can’t breathe!!” Scorpion said, as she began to gasp and wheeze. “That’s the idea, good luck undoing that knot. If you somehow do, I’ll be back to finish the job…”

“Time to end this little game…” Jennifer said, as she made her way to where Mysterio had no doubt put himself. She had reached the head office of this “zoo” where the head honcho would have been if this were actually reality. There she found an unassuming looking man, behind a big fancy wooden desk, in a business suit. “May I help you?” He said as Jen approached. “Save your bullshit for someone who buys it…” Jennifer then made her way behind the man. Slamming his head forward into his desk, where a shattering sound could be heard. “Found you…” Before Mysterio could even react, she lifted a leg and slammed a foot down upon the head of Mysterio, causing not only the giant wooden to shatter into two halves, sending splitters flying everywhere and making the head of Mysterio to explode in a gory mess under her heel and toes. Next to him, she found the little cubes he had used earlier. Taking them into her palm, Jen squeezed, crushing them and causing the room and Mysterio to return back to normal. “One more to go…

Jennifer then made her way back to Rhino, things were largely the same, except he wasn’t in a habitat anymore, but he was still stuck in the ground. With a yank by the ankle, Jen pulled him loose and tossed him to the side. “Get up, you’re the last one, and I’m going to take my time dismantling you, piece by piece…” Rhino did as he was told and looked up over at the Green woman with a confused expression, then his eyes widened, as if he came to a realization. “Hey wait a minute…you remind me of a Green guy I fought once, you’re almost identical, expect he was a guy and you are a girl…She-Hulk…that’s right, that guy called himself the Hulk…” Jennifer mocked the Rhino, pretending to be impressed when she clearly wasn’t. “Wow, nice work there detective, it only took you this long to work it out. Honestly, I am surprised you were ever able to make that much out, so maybe it is impressive…” Rhino growled and threw a wild punch at Jennifer, who easily blocked his arm with her even bigger one, before throwing a fist right square into his jaw, making him stumble back, but surprisingly, not breaking anything. “You have no idea how much I am holding back right now…” Rhino tried attacking her again, throwing both arms up in the air and slamming them down. Jennifer caught them, yanked him forward and delivered a massive knee/quad to his midsection, knocking the wind out of him and cracking a few ribs. Using the opportunity, Jen then grabbed his left arm, dragged him down toward the ground and placed him in an armbar. With the subtlest of movements, she bent his forearm toward her chest, snapping it in two. “RAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!” Rhino screamed, eliciting a sadistic laugh from Jennifer. “We’re just getting started, there’s plenty more pain to go around…” Jen then let him go and they were both on their feet once more. Rhino threw a kick at Jen this time, she held his ankle against her abdomen. Before grinning maliciously, she put her arm up, bent it to where her elbow was pointing out, then she slammed her elbow right down upon his leg, snapping his femur clean in two, causing it to rip through his quad and stick out sadistically. She let him go, letting him fall to the ground, where he grabbed onto his leg. ‘ARRRRRGGHHHHH!!!!” She grabbed his other leg, pushed it up, walked around to where it was in front of her, with her behind it, and slowly began to bend it. She watched Rhino’s face as he winced in pain, slowly she applied more pressure, watching as he grimaced in pain, before it was as far back as it could go without snapping. She then, all at once, forced it back, snapping it, but she wasn’t content with that, no, she bent it back so far, that his ankle touched the top of his quad. Holding it there for a minute, savoring his suffering. “WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Jennifer then let go, allowing the ruined limb to dangle uselessly. “Almost done Rhino…” Next up, Jen held him on his now ruined knees, where she grabbed his now one good limb, his right arm. She used both hands on it, wrapping her right hand around the wrist, while placing her left palm behind his elbow. Slowly, she pressed her palm against it gently, a slight crackling sound could be heard, as she pushed in on it. “Slow and steady we go…” Jennifer said, as she slowly bent his arm the wrong way, wrenching out as much agony as she could. Before finally the bone broke completely, tearing through the muscle and skin of his arm, sticking out grotesquely. The pain, being too much, made Rhino pass out. Jen allowed him to fall onto the ground, but she wasn’t quite done with him yet. She slowly picked up him up and rested his crippled body on it’s side, across her deltoids and traps. She then began bending both his upper body and lower body downward, executing a brutal torture rack. Slight moans of pain escaped Rhino’s lips as she poured on the pressure. Her biceps, deltoids, traps, and forearms flexed with mass and power as Rhino’s spine began to give. First was the crackling of a few vertebrae, but soon enough, his entire spine gave, and popped loose from his frame and snapped in two, as the most brutal of snapping sounds could be heard. Now satisfied that Rhino would never walk again and probably wouldn’t ever use his arms again, Jen dropped him carelessly to the floor and strutted away. “See you around Rhino…”

This was it, as Jen left the corpse of Rhino, she walked through the door to Kingpin’s office, effortlessly pushing the double door open, knocking it off it’s hinges and toward the Kingpin’s desk. Wilson sat behind his desk. He knocked over one last chess piece on his chess board, ending the game he was playing, before greeting Jennifer. Slowly he feigned applause. “Well done Ms. Walters, you have taken apart my tower, piece by piece and now you have come to kill me, no?” Jennifer walked up to his desk and slammed her hands on it, crushing the wood under her palms and finger tips, leaving imprints in it, as she glared down at Fisk. “You bet your ass I have…” Jen then pushed her hands through the wood, breaking the desk in two and tossing them toward the walls, leaving huge dents in either side of the walls of the room. She then grabbed Fisk by his White blazer and pulled him to his feet. He composed himself and fixed his clothes. “No one lays hands on the Kingpin…” Jennifer didn’t miss a beat. “There’s a first time for everything…” Jennifer then hit Fisk with a chop right to his neck, making his gag and choke for a second. Not letting up, she kicked out one of his legs, taking him down to one knee. She wrapped an arm around his neck, choking him once again for a moment, before thrusting his body upward forcefully, breaking his neck and killing him. Letting go of his dead body, Jennifer stared down at him, with an unbridled wrath in her eyes. Something inside of her was enraged at the sight of his dead body, it’s as though killing him wasn’t enough. He needed to be obliterated, since she could no longer make him suffer. “RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH” Jennifer howled out like an animal, shaking the entire building and even some of the surrounding area as well with her voice alone. She fell to her knees and began pounding his ready body with her fists. Her fists smashed through skin, muscle, bone, and marble. She shook the whole building with her blows, it was taking everything she had in her crazed fury, not to knock down the entire skyscraper, as it was shaking as though a Earthquake was ripping through it, as Jen punished Fisk. She kept this up for an hour, before her rage finally left her. Huffing, she slowly rose to her feet, a pulpy Pink and White substance dripping from her knuckles as she stood up. She looked down at her work, there was a giant hole in the marble floor, and within in that was the Pink and White substance that made up the Kingpin’s corpse. She slowly walked away, still quite angry, but content with the carnage she had caused. Her footsteps shook the building, not unlike her punches had, as she left the office. The second phase of her takeover having ended.

Forum Saradas

Jennifer Walters: Queenpin
« on: October 08, 2021, 09:45:29 pm »

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
Re: Jennifer Walters: Queenpin
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 10:59:58 pm »
Loved how superior Jennifer was to anything she came up against.  Can't wait for more.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 12:30:51 am »
Great work so far. Still would benefit from some paragraph seperattion, some super long one here make it hard to read.

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 06:40:14 am »
Yeah, still trying to figure out how to get the hang of that. I just don't like splitting them up every 3 lines, but I'll figure something out.

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2021, 06:41:19 am »
That is one constant I can promise nickolai, Jennifer is always the strongest and toughest person around in my stories!!

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2021, 06:44:09 am »
I messed up in one area that I just realized. Doc Ock. He never showed beyond the initial lineup!! XD Oh well, I don't think it's entirely unrealistic to say he saw what he was up against and slinked away. I planned to make the fight between the two of them super quick anyway. Besides, I can turn this mistake around into an opportunity, he can always show up again later!!

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2021, 11:50:25 pm »
(( Alright nickolai, this is the second post, of probably what will end up being many posts, dedicated to you for your wonderful ideas and help with my writing!! This is the first, of what may be multiple different meeting type scenes, I have one more I am thinking about doing in mind later on, but we’ll see what happens. Enjoy the post everyone!! ))

It had been a few short weeks since Jennifer’s one woman siege on Kingpin’s headquarters. Despite how much progress she had made, her work was just truly beginning. There was so much to be done. Which brings us to today. Jennifer decided that getting to know her new employees and coworkers would be the most natural place to go next. Besides, she needed people to know she meant business and to let them know that if they didn’t work by her side, they would find themselves under her heel.

She had them brought in by Patsy, who was unsurprisingly acting as Jen’s assistant/secretary type. Patsy had them all waiting in one of the many dining rooms in the building, they were served a meal, Jen figured at least a few of them might have appreciated that gesture of good faith, and were instructed to await Jennifer. They sat at a table in the middle of the room, with 3 chairs in one side, and one massive empty one across from them.

The room was large, full of round tables, as though it were a restaurant or something. It was nicely decorated. It was all still stuff from when Fisk owned the building, Jen was still working on renovations. Some fancy china was a cabinet nearby, a few busts decorated the room, some paintings hung up, it even had a fireplace, complete with burning fire. The room over all had this classical wooden aesthetic to it, most everything was made by nicely made stylistic wood. All very sophisticated.

Patsy: “Miss Walters will be here shortly gentlemen…Is there anything else I can get you?”

Silvermane: “No thank you. Just hope your employer doesn’t take much longer, I’m not getting any younger…”

Tombstone: “I am fine, thanks.”

Hammerhead: “This broad is taking all night!! I don’t understand what the big deal is…”

Just then, the china in the cabinet began to rattle. The 3 of them looked around, but didn’t pay much attention, expecting it to stop. Quite the opposite happened. The silverware on their table began to dance around, along with their plates. A few moments later and their plates began to giggle off the table, making the 3 shoot up from their seats.

Hammerhead: “What the hell is going on?”

The shaking continued, in fact it got worse. Even they began to feel the entire building shake around them, as objects around them clattered, paintings shook around on the walls wildly, the china in the cabinet began to jiggle around so much, a few of the plates fell off of it and shattered onto the floor. 

All the while as this happened, Patsy was grinning wildly, while looking over at the doorway. She knew all too well what was causing all this commotion.

Patsy: "That would be Miss Walters, gentlemen."

A few moments later, the Green woman herself had arrived. Her massive muscular frame filled the doorway, as she strutted over to the table. The 3 men were astonished, this one 8ft tall woman was causing this, with her mere footsteps!! Jen was dressed appropriately, she wore a nice dark Purple dress, it was sleeveless showing off her delts, biceps, triceps, and forearms. Along with a pair of White open toed heels. 

Jennifer: “Thank you so much for keeping an eye on them baby…”

Jen said, while walking over to Patsy, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Patsy then grabbed Jen by the face and gave her a deep kiss on the lips, shoving her tongue down her throat, before pulling away and walking out. Jen shook her head and chuckled.

Jennifer: “And thank you all for coming. Please, take a seat…”

Jen said, gesturing toward their chairs, before eloping down in her seat. She caused a shockwave as she sat down, making the whole building shake, almost to the point of collapse and causing Silvermane and Hammerhead to be knocked off their feet, while Tombstone fell to one knee.

Jennifer: “Oh silly me, I am so sorry. Please, forgive me…”

The 3 of them grumbled a bit before gathering into their seats. Where they all scowled over at her. Jen just smiled over at them. They couldn’t intimidate her, let alone with such simple tactics. 

Jen then gestured over at a man dressed in a tuxedo, standing a little ways away from their table. He then walked over, standing at attention with his hands behind his back.

Jennifer: “Burt, would you mind getting our guests some new plates, that I so clumsily knocked over? Oh, and bring me one too. And some of our best White wine.”

Burt: “At once Miss Walters.”

Jennifer: “You’re the best Burt…”

Jen then turned her attention back over to the 3 gentlemen in front of her.

Jennifer: “Now, let me guess. You are the boss…”

Jen then pointed at Silvermane.

Jennifer: “And these two are the muscle…”

Once again, Jen pointed, this time at Hammerhead and Tombstone.

Silvermane: “I assume you have some of proposal? Why else would you invite me here?”

Jennifer nodded.

Jennifer: “I do indeed. I know who you are and the…friction you and Kingpin had with each other. I see no need for us to have such unpleasantries, we will be working together after all. I am willing to offer you a 50/50 split, for bringing over all your businesses into my empire. I’ll even let you stay in charge of your side of things, you won’t answer to anyone else…except me. You won’t make a move unless I say so. How does that sound?”

Burt then brought in all their plates, along with a bottle of wine. All the plates had mashed potatoes, vegetables, and a nice hearty steak on each of them. He placed the plates on the table and opened the wine, before pouring them all a glass. He placed down the bottle, before turning over to Jennifer with his usually straight laced, hands behind the back posture.

Burt: “Will there be anything else, Miss Walters?”

Jennifer: “No, thank you so much Burt. You may go now…”

Burt: “As you wish, Miss Walters.”

Jen gave him a gentle, appreciative squeeze of the arm as he left the room, before beginning to cut up her steak.

Silvermane: “Hmph. What do I think of all of this? Do you really want to know what I think of all this?”

Jennifer nodded. While taking a bite of her steak.

Jennifer: “Actually, I already know what you think. You’re thinking: ‘This bitch is a big dumb Green piece of meat, I should just kill her and take over.’ I can assure you, despite my stature and musculature, I am an incredibly smart woman who is more then capable of running all of this.”

Silvermane: “That is…exactly what I am thinking. Actually, I was thinking of having Hammerhead kill you, but well, close enough.”

Jennifer shook her head, continuing to eat. The 3 men stood up from the table.

Jennifer: “I can just as easily kill you and take over your businesses and rackets myself, one by one. But this would be quicker and involve less bloodshed. You’re beginning to try my patience. Yes or no?”

As Jen said that last sentence, she had raised her voice a bit and held it back less. The force of her voice caused their blazers to fly up behind them, made the plates and silverware on the table mover ever so slightly, and hurt the ears of the trio a bit, as they grimaced from the volume and power of her voice.

Silvermane: “I have no need of you…Time to take what is rightfully mine…”

Silvermane then gestured over to Hammerhead.

Silvermane: “Kill her…”

Hammerhead then unloaded with his tommy gun, which he had by his side this entire time. As he shot, the gun unloaded everywhere wildly, it first his her plate, destroying it and all the food on it, before the shots turned their attention to her chest, riddling the top of her dress with bullet holes and exposing the majority of her breasts. They all bounced all of her breasts, not even bringing out a reaction from the woman. Jen, while sighing, dropped her knife and fork onto the table.

Jennifer: “This is what I get for trying to be civil and agreeable. There’s only one language you assholes understand, isn’t there?”

In a flash, Jen ripped her dress off, tearing in half from the top where her breasts had been shot into two halves, before kicking off her heels. She then grabbed Hammerhead’s tommy gun, ripped it from his hands, before gripping his shoulder. She then flipped the gun around, making the butt of it stick out right in Hammerhead’s forehead, before she began to brutally smash it into his skull over and over again. Blood covered the butt of the gun and sprayed all over Jennifer’s face, where the sound of Hammerhead’s forehead cracking could be head. With a final smash, she planted the gun into his head, smushing his brain. She let go of him, allowing him to fall to the ground dead. 

Jen then cleared her throat and shook her head. Silvermane, who stood there before her, was awestruck, his mouth stood open, in disbelief at the strength and savagery he had just witnessed. 

Jennifer: “You know, you might not need me, but you are a literal fly, compared to myself…”

With a gentle swipe of her hand, Jen struck the side of Silvermane’s face with the back of it, sending it him flying across the room.

Jennifer: “Good day, old man…”

Jennifer spoke softly, as Silvermane went from end of the room to the other, crashing in an explosion of wood, ceramic, and glass, into the China cabinet. His body was limp and shredded up from all the debris. Both Kingpin and Silvermane had their reigns ended by Jennifer. Leaving her completely unopposed in New York. It was then she turned her attention to Tombstone. She swung a fist at him, before just it reached him, she heard him speak, for the first time in a while.

Tombstone: “Wait!! I accept your proposal. Don’t kill me. I am not afraid of dying, but I am surrendering and I can make myself worth the trouble, I assure you…”

Jennifer lowered her fist before chuckling.

Jennifer: “I am glad to see some of you are not without common sense. Well, why not? I am not unkind, especially not to men who understand when they are standing before a superior woman…Welcome aboard!!”

Jennifer then shook Tombstone’s hand. She gave him a smile and a gentle pat to the shoulder.

Tombstone: “I am not stupid. I know power when I see it and I know when I am beat. I’ve never seen anything quite like you before…”

Jennifer’s Green cheeks blushed into a dark Green color.

Jennifer: “Awww, thank you Tombstone, flattery will get you far!! Because of it, I am going to make you a VERY rich man. I look forward to us working together…”

Jennifer then walked out of the room, shaking the building with her strut like before. The last thing Tombstone saw as he shook his head with disbelief, was a pair of curvy Green glutes.

Jennifer: “Nice man, I would consider dating him, were I not already with the sexiest feline in the world…”

Jennifer sauntered off and made her way back to Patsy.

(( Well, it was a shorter one!! Not sure how short until I post it, but I would guess it’s at best half the size of the first!! Only so much I can squeeze out of a scene like this. Besides, I am sure I need to get better at this type of scene and with that comes idea to lengthen it. Speaking of which, jhunter, I think you will enjoy the pacing of this one. Hope you all enjoyed!! ))

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 03:16:41 am »
I always love seeing POWER.  Can't wait for more.

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 05:45:10 pm »
It's all thanks to your brilliant ideas, nickolai!! And don't worry, there is plenty more to come!!

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2021, 09:19:32 am »
(( Okay dokey!! Here we are again everybody!! This is again taking inspiration from nickolai!! In fact, the second half is me basically copying him. I won’t spoil anything, but he mentioned a certain location, and I figured I could make a few chapters out of it!! One actions and another meeting scene much like the last, but just even bigger in scale!! I will also be continuing to try out my new style of writing again, so let’s give it a go!! ))

Jen was a few months into her reign of being Queenpin, and things were going quite smoothly. Renovations on the Headquarters were well into development, progress was steady and reasonably quick for a construction job of this caliber. Jennifer was at her desk, doing paperwork. Not something she was new to, as her days as a lawyer had made her quite proficient at it. It was then Patsy came walking in. Since it was during business hours, they were both in business attire, both of them had blouses on, with a blazer, skirt, and heels. Jen wore a White blouse, with a Purple blazer and skirt, with White heels. While Patsy wore a Black blouse, a Yellow blazer and skirt, with Black heels. Jen looked up from her desk and smiled over at her lover.

Jennifer: “What is it honey?”

Patsy: “Well, I was going through the last of Fisk’s files, before shredding them. But I found something interesting, something you needed to see…”

Patsy then placed a folder on Jen’s desk. Jen flipped it open and gave it a look.

Jennifer: “Drug cartels? He had Columbians in his pocket? How did we all miss this?”

Jennifer chuckled, as Patsy threw her arms up in the air in a sort of: “I have no idea.” kind of way.

Patsy: “But if these files are to believe, not only did he have cartels in his pocket, he had all of them, all of them in the country on his payroll. They are extremely wealthy and powerful. Completely destroy them, take them over, either way it would help your war to control crime. And there would be cash to help keep the operation going. But be warned, they use the local military like their own personal PMC…”

Jennifer leaned back in her chair, with her hands together. Before both she and Patsy busted out laughing.

Jennifer: “Sounds like an okay workout, at best, baby. Looks like I’m headed to South America…”

Patsy: “You wanna just hop over there?”

Jen shook her head.”

Jennifer: “Nope. I think I’ll have a plane built, one of those big ones that can carry a bunch of cargo, one big enough for me to fly, I am in a dramatic entrance kind of mood…”

Patsy nodded, before wrapping herself around Jennifer, in a big long kiss, with Jennifer returning the affection. Patsy then turned to leave, leaving Jen to give her a hearty slap on the butt, that made her stumble forward a bit.

Jennifer: “You know you love it rough, bitch…”

Jen smirked, as Patsy glared at her with pretend offense.

Patsy: “God I wish we had some free time…”

Patsy muttered, as she left the room. Jen finished up what she was doing, standing up from her desk, her massive quads gently brushing it, lifting the huge piece of Granite off the ground, then making it slam back down onto the ground, as she backed away. She had made a habit of not holding back her footsteps in the tower. When she did, everyone knew that the boss was walking around, taking care of business, as they felt the building tremble and everything around them shook around and fell down. She strutted through the miniature waiting room, right outside the double doors that lead to her office, and over to the elevator. All the while everything shook around her, just from what was for her, the lightest of steps. 

When Jen reached the elevator, she was about to pressed one of the buttons, leading down to the one of the lower levels, but as the elevator stopped on the floor, she got a weird feeling. She had a sort of sixth sense, and could tell when something wasn’t quite right. Not to mention, all her other senses were supercharged from her mutation. It was then, she noticed something didn’t smell right. She scowled up at the roof of the elevator, she growled as she slammed a fist through it, as soon as her fist went through, she grabbed what felt like a ankle, she roared out, pulling the body through the metal roof of the elevator, making the intruder slam into the floor with a helluva lot of force.

Jennifer: “Well, well, well, if it isn’t everyone’s favorite wall crawler…”

It was none other then Spider-Man. Jen let out a grunt, as she gripped him by the shoulders, before ramming him into the wall of the hallway in front of her. She slammed him so hard that she ended up slamming him through the wall, creating a huge hold in it, the size of his body. She whipped him around, slamming him into the other side of the wall, creating another hole with his body, before slamming him on the other side one last time. She then effortlessly tossed him through some doors, which led to an office room full of desks.

Jennifer: “What are you doing here?”

Jen said quite calmly, all things considered. Peter had the wind knocked out of him and he was pretty sure he had a few fractures already, if not fully broken bones, and the fight hadn’t even really started yet. He rose to his feet and turned around to face Jennifer.

Peter: “Nice to see you again too…I appreciate the hug, but no kiss for your old boyfriend?”

Jennifer giggled. Despite their ideological differences, she always did enjoy Peter’s company and that quippy personality of his. She figured why not play along.

Jennifer: “As much as I appreciate the visit, it wasn’t necessary to come visit little old me, I was gonna send you a bill. You know, for taking care 7 of your most infamous enemies…”

Peter didn't miss a beat.

Peter: “Would be glad to, but you’re a murderer and criminal now, so I was thinking I’d knock some sense into you instead…”

Peter then shot a web line at one of her wrists, making Jen scoff.

Jennifer: “Come on, don’t be a sourpuss, I was doing you and the city a favor…”

Jen then yanked on the web line, pulling Peter toward. As he went flying through the air, she swung one of her arms around, hitting Peter smack dab in the face with the back of her fist, damn near knocking his head off. Once again, he found himself dazed and on the floor. He left the world shaking around him, as Jen walked over and bent down next to him.

Jennifer: “Enough playing around. Tell me you weren’t stupid enough to think you could just come in here and haul me off to prison. Not that I need to be even if you could…”

Peter turned over and looked up at Jennifer. Even while crotched, she towered over him.

Peter: “I…I can feel you holding back…”

Peter said during pants. Jen slowly nodded.

Jennifer: “You have no idea how much. You forget Peter, not only am I stronger then you, I am faster then you as well. I can end this fight anytime I want. Don’t make me kill you…”

Peter knew coming in here, that the odds of him making it out alive, were basically non-existent. Still, he wanted to see if he could talk sense into her and get the old Jen back.

Peter: “Seriously Jen…you have to stop this…You have literally taken the Kingpin’s place, what’s next? Overthrowing Dr. Doom? You’re better then that, I want the old Jennifer back, let me help you…”

Jennifer sighed.

Jennifer: “I appreciate your concern, but I am fine. I am doing what needs to be done, ridding the world of all crime, one step at a time. You know I love you Peter, always have, always will. But I can’t allow anyone to interrupt my important work. You can visit anytime you want. But you come in here again to try and stop me, I might have to do something I really don’t want to do…”

Before Peter could even say another word, Jen gave him a slap to the face, knocking him out cold. He would wake up hours later at his Aunt’s house, in his underwear, with a note tapped to his forehead. He rubbed the back of his aching head, before pulling the note off his face and reading it.

“Tell your Aunt May I would love to stop by and have dinner again with you two sometime!! And don’t worry, your secret is still safe with me. Consider it a professional courtesy, for old time’s sake!! I haven’t forgotten who my friends are, even if they have forgotten me…”

With Love,

The Sensational She-Hulk

Peter: “Look at this, she even left a little Purple lipstick kissing mark on the note, with XOXO by it. That makes up for the concussion…”

6 months later…             

Ever since Jennifer had struck out on her own, going from lawyer to full time crimefighter, and building her own, what she would call, anti-criminal empire, she had expanded into many more different fields, then just law. For example, she saw no reason for Bruce to be the only scientist in the family. She had adapted to it quickly, she was far smarter then Bruce, so it took her half the time to learn everything there was about herself and her connection to Gamma Radiation. Simply put, she wasn’t human, not only in appearance, but also in terms of genetics and all that. She was Gamma Radiation Incarnate, she was the only pureblood Hulk, as she called herself, in the world. While Bruce got lucky, or unlucky depending on you looked on it, this was Jen’s birthright in every sense. While Bruce focused on ridding the world of the Hulk condition he accidentally came upon, because of what it had done to him. Jen had quite the opposite in mind. Bruce had proven that men had no business messing with her power, but what about women? Jen saw herself as the evolution of the human female and she was about to start that journey. She had found 3 volunteers to test her theory, if successful, they would be the start of something that Jen had hoped, would change the face of the planet.

Jennifer: “Somehow I doubt this will be fun…”

Jennifer said, as she sliced a vein on her arm with one of her fingernails. A dark Green blood began to pour from her arm, into a funnel, which lead into an IV bag. It took a minute to fill the bag up, as Jen had to keep cutting the vein, as she would heal almost instantly. After a while, Jen had 3 IV bags full of her blood, ready to begin this process. If Jen was right, they would be transformed into Hulks, powerful in their own right, but nowhere near on Jen’s level…or they would die agonizing deaths. In which case, Jen’s only comfort was that they volunteered. For this little experiment, Jen needed privacy. She had built a secret laboratory underneath her newly built mansion, if it worked, she could share it with more people, but for now, it would be best to keep this close to the chest. With the blood in hand, she walked into the room where the girls were, her steps booming throughout the small building, making the girls nervous, but excited. She smiled over at them as she began setting things up.

Jennifer: “Diane, Valerie, Tiffany, we ready to begin?”

Diane, being the most stoic of the group, simply nodded over at the big Green woman, as she set up the IV next to her and inserted the tube into her arm.

Valerie: “I am ready Miss Walters!! I want to thank you again for the opportunity. I am so excited!!”

Jennifer smiled over at her, she was quite excited herself.

Jennifer: “I have a feeling it will be a day, none of us will ever forget Val…”

Jen said, hanging her IV up before inserting a tube into her arm as well.

Tiffany: “I am a bit nervous, but I trust you Jen…”

Jennifer: “I appreciate that Tiffany…” 

Jen set Tiffany up, before gently patting her cheek. She then walked over to a nearby control panel, which began pumping the blood, slowly but surely through the tubes, into the girl’s arms. Which the process begun, Jen bang to pace back and forth in front of them, her powerful footsteps shaking everything around them once again, she was careful not to cause too many tremors though, this required finesse. 

Valerie: “I…I think something is happening…I feel really warm!!” 

Jen immediately rushed over to Val, as she doubled over.

Jennifer: “What’s wrong? Pain?”

Val shook her head.

Valerie: “No, pleasure!!”

Jen stood back as Valerie began to grow, right before her very eyes. Diane and Tiffany followed suit, Jen soon had all 3 of them moaning out in pleasure before her, as their bodies swelled with muscle and they surged in height. The Green woman smiled, as her plan began to seem to take effect. Valerie began to change into a Yellow colored Hulk and her height capped at 9’1 with proportional muscle sizes. Diane changed into a Blue Hulk, and size wise, she maxed out at 9’4 feet tall, with appropriate muscle sizes. Tiffany turned into a Purple colored Hulk, she stood at 8’6, with massive sized muscles. As their changes completed, they began to rub their pussies, it took no time at all for them to orgasm, each of their pussies began to spasm, before they began to squirt colored cum all over the place, each of their ejaculations tinted the same color as their skin. Diane was the only one to stay on her feet from the orgasm, thanks to her being the strongest of the trio, while Valerie fell to her knees, and Tiffany now laid on her back. The latter two of which caused shockwaves throughout the building, as they fell. 

Diane: “That was the hardest I have ever cum…I feel like I could crack the planet in two!!”

Valerie: “I know, right? I feel as though I could tear anything I came across to shreds!!”

Tiffany: “Oh my God, I have never felt so energized, yet exhausted from pleasure, in my life!!”

Jennifer grinned at all of them, she couldn’t have been more happy at the results. Now she knew her plan would work, soon there would be a whole planet of Hulks, just like herself. But for right now, she would enjoy this victory. She wore nothing but a lab coat this entire time. She then slipped out of it and tossed it aside, before smiling at the three.

Jennifer: “You three, are now my chosen children, from now on, I will be known as your mother, and your Goddess…Come my daughters, come and show your appreciation, feast on my pussy…”

All three of them began to crawl toward Jennifer, they could tell from the tone and power of her voice, she meant business. Her voice not only boomed through their very beings, but also shook the surrounding area. Thankfully, she had built this place to last. They began to lap at her sweet vagina, before shouting in unison.

Diane Valerie TIffany: “ALL HAIL OUR GODDESS!!!!” 

That night, the entire city felt the power of their love making and of Jennifer’s success as creating more like herself.

A few days later…

Jennifer had been busy, she had continued to rebuild Fisk’s empire in her image, began working on her Hulk project, with the hopes of eventually turning all human women on Earth, into Hulks like herself. For her trip to Columbia, she had a plane built, just for the purpose of her flying to Columbia. She piloted it herself, having some experience with flying before. She flew over to the country, over to where her intelligence said all the cartels were. You see, in the last few months, she had made sure that they had found about her taking over Kingpin’s operations and about how she lead a one woman assault on his headquarters and that she was prepping to do the same to them. Her plan was resting on the fact, that they weren’t all so stupid that they would stay independent. Sure, they all hated each other and were in competition. But what was better? Joining together to try and stave off destruction or staying separated and conquered one at a time. Of course, there was no guarantee this plan they had would work, Jen knew that all of them joining forces together would only make her job easier, but they didn't know that. As she got closer to the compound, Jen fired up the P.A system she had installed on the plane and put on the headset that would allow her voice to be projected to them over head.

Jennifer: “Greetings local dope pushers!! This is Jennifer Walters speaking, I trust you have heard of me by now. No doubt you are all pulling your men and influence together, to try and stop me!! But I am going to give you an out!! I am nice like that!! You have one week to give up now and give me control of all of your organizations and come under my employ. Otherwise, I will be back in 7 days, to completely decimate you!! TTFN!!!”

Inside the compound, the 6 leaders, each one in charge of one of the 6 cartels, sat around their meeting room, and watched the camera footage. It was zoomed in on Jennifer’s face. She winked, while waving at the camera, her biceps and forearm flexing as she playfully waved bye, in a sexy manner. The lens was easily visible to her as she flew over, before turning around and heading back to the States. The 6 men were in disbelief, as they argued over what to do, the room was abuzz with thick Columbian accents. 

Gonzo: “Are you telling me that pendejo Fisk, allowed this Green whore to overthrow him??!!

Jorge: “It would seem so.”

Luis: “Let’s just kill the slut…

"

Enrique: “Would that even work?”

Lopez: “Wasn’t she the one to take out Fisk…by herself?”

Carlos: “It seems killing her isn’t all that simple. I doubt even she could withstand the entire military…We’ll just have to hope we can prepare enough to kill her and end this, before the next week comes by…”

A week later, Jennifer began her flight back to Colombia, to make good on her promise. It was where phase 2 of her plan began. She had hoped that they would enlist the help of the military and from the looks as things as they flew back up toward the compound, it would seem so. There was a whole field of tanks, guarding the compound. Not to mention platoon after platoon of soldiers inside said compound. It was nowhere near the size of the U.S military, but if anyone else besides Jennifer was doing this, it would be a suicide mission. And this time, Jennifer had brought along a few friends…

As they got closer to their destination, Jen turned on the autopilot and walked toward the back of the plane. The only things Jen was carrying on the plane, was herself, Patsy, and the three other Hulks Jennifer had created a few months back. Jen glared down at them sternly, she acted more like a commander with them, then with even her own employees. Both she and the three before her were completely naked, not a scrap of clothing on any of them, Jen saw no reason for modesty with the filth they were about to face.

Jennifer: “We’re almost over the drop point!! You three are here to help with the negotiations, after I get done tearing this place apart. Under no circumstances are you to engage the military or the cartels before then, am I understood??!!”

All three of the women sat up straight as Jen spoke, only speaking after Jen got done telling them what the plan was.

Diane Valerie Tiffany: “Yes, my Goddess!!!”

Jennifer nodded in satisfaction, as the 3 of them jumped out of the plane. Landing a few miles away from the compound. Jen went to take a seat next to Patsy, she still had a few moments before she had to begin her assault. Patsy smiled over at her, before rubbing her bicep sensually.

Patsy: “I love it when you do business with nothing on…”

Patsy then began to play with Jen’s pussy a bit, making the Green Giantess moan and shift around in her seat, as her lover played with her lips and slipped her hand in and out of her.

Jennifer: “You bring, oooh, what I asked?”

Patsy then showed Jen a bag, with Purple dress inside of it. Much like the one she had worn with her Silvermane meeting some months back.

Jennifer: “Mmmm, perfect. Unnnh, as much as I hate it, I gotta go baby. We’ll continue this later though, you can count on it…”

Jennifer gave Patsy a passionate kiss on the lips, before standing up and strutting over the end of the plane, her steps shaking the plane more then even the most violent of turbulence could. She lowered the ramp, before leaping out of the plane, face first. She flew through the air, her nipples hardening from the resistance of the wind against her, and her pussy glistening from Patsy playing with her. She began to moan, as her eyes began to Glow an incredibly bright Green, the massive 10 foot tall Green woman began to grow in mid air, as she flew toward the ground. “You assholes have no idea what you’re in for…”

(( This is the end of part 1!! I hadn't meant for this part to take 2 parts, but I added something in and well, it began to get really long because of it, even longer then it already was. I hope you’re all ready for a lot of action and another meeting scene, in the next part!! One final note, I noted Jen as 10 feet tall toward the end there. She varies in size in Green form between 7’6/8 feet tall to 10 feet tall, depending on my mood. I haven’t been able to make my mind up on that yet. Terrible I know!! And her Grey is double the size and strength of whatever her Green form is. Speaking of which, the Grey form will be making it’s debut for the first time in this story next part, so look forward to that!! ))

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2021, 08:30:12 pm »
It makes sense at the outset that the way to control or even reduce organized crime is to in fact control it.  No one is better to equipped to control it via takeover than Jen Walters.   The question is, "How do you land the plane?"  What is the goal?  Wind it down slowly or eventually eliminate it and how do you do it?  Tentacles will form as men try to take advantage of opportunities created by wind downs.  If Jen leaves a market in an attempt to reduce organized crime in that market, you can be certain an ambitious person will view that as an opportunity.  Therein lies the value in creating loyal lieutenants to enforce her will/plan across the globe.  Will her supercorps remain loyal or try to carve out a piece for themselves?

Thanks for the attribution but what I have read so far is all you my friend.  Also, I do remember talking about her having super lieutenants so to speak, but I don't remember suggesting she change the world order by making every woman a hulk.  If that's what you want to do, go for it.  It's your show.  I am not expressing an opinion either way on it, but that idea/element didn't come from me.

As usual, cannot wait for more. 

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 03:52:16 pm »
Sorry for missing your message!! Well, as usual, I have not given this much thought, as in how exactly Jen plans to eliminate crime!! I guess there lies in the problem "Eliminate" isn't really the right term, as it is more so to "control" it. The way I see Jen getting to this point, is that she realizes crime can never really be eradicated, but if she takes over all crime in the globe (no small task, even for her) she can control how it manifests it's self, like for example, one thing she would absolutely under no circumstances tolerate, is any exploitation of children. Whether that be selling drugs to children, killing children (ironic considering what I am about to post in Motherly Kingpin, you'll see what I mean if you're interested in that, but this is a request from Karth and well, I have a dark side) although, as far as I am to understand, organized criminals at least, very rarely if ever murder children. Hell, even Tony Montana said: "I told you, no kids!!" So my idea, for after the Columbia arc, I imagine after the terms are made (although not everyone will be making it out of that conference alive) Jen will let them go about business as usual, for the most part. But now they will be reporting directly to her. I imagine she'll leave one of her newly made Hulks to look over things, on her behalf. Even though I plan for Jen to be far more powerful then her disciples, even a lesser Hulk or a halfblood as I like to call them, is strong enough to dispatch with virtually any attack. So, if someone does try something, they'll have to deal with, and if that doesn't work, Jen has no problem returning to set thing straight, I assure you!! But I realize that isn't very efficient. That's my best guess in a nutshell, though!!

This is true, this is my idea!! But you gave me the inspiration to finally explore it in one of my stories, with your fellow superwomen comment in that one message. Either way, I am excited to see where that sub plot leads, hell, maybe we'll even see Patsy become a Hulk, although I think I prefer her keeping her uniqueness as Hellcat, if there were to be any exceptions, it would be fellow female superheroes. And that's another thing, I don't want it be something that Jen forces, rather she is counting on the fact, that most women would jump at the opportunity to turn the tables on the male sex's physical advantages, while keeping what makes them a woman. Jennifer's blood is their best bet for that!! So, while I imagine there will be exceptions, most women, in good time, will become Hulks. And this is something FARRRRRRRR down the line, mind you!! I see this story ending, with that happening, the transformation of the female sex into Jen's imagine, and then, once Jen controls all crime, I could see her becoming a pseudo queen of the world, with her possibly becoming president first. Wild, I know!! I see Jen as a Libertarian, which I am, so the world would keep most of it's independence. It would be like how I see the cartels working out after Jen's intervention, Jen being sort of the "ultimate boss" not quite a ruler, but also someone who you will need to obey. I realize how this sounds, how can you be a Libertarian and ruler of the world? Well, keep in mind, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, and I am just spitballing, who knows what'll happen?

I hope I do not disappoint!! Thanks again for your messages!! ^^

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2021, 04:57:04 pm »
How are we doing on the next installment?

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2021, 07:46:52 am »
I am currently working on the meeting scene, but I ran out of endurance. Once I get it done, it will be ready to post!! I'll try to finish it soon.

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2021, 11:40:24 pm »
(( Alright, here we go, the part I think most of you have been waiting for!! I know nickolai has been waiting for this!! Once again, I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to nickolai for the idea of this arc!! Alright, let’s get this party started… ))

As Jennifer continued to plummet toward the ground, her body continued to change. Her muscles grew even more monstrous and sexier then they were before. Her skin changed from an Emerald Green, to a Smokey Grey. Some parts of her stayed Green, such as her lips, hair, and eyebrows. The veins covering her muscles took on a bright Glowing Green hue. Her eyes lost their detail, irises and pupils having disappeared, and they began to Glow an incredibly bright Green, much like her veins. She doubled in size, going from 10 feet tall to 20 feet tall. With proportionately sized muscles to go along with her new height. And as one might imagine, she was even stronger then she was before. With double the strength, it took this already moderately easy operation, from a workout, to mere child’s play.

Jennifer: “Mmmm, been too long since I let my Grey self out to play…”

Her voice was even deeper now as well, her already slurry and seductive voice becoming even more so. Jennifer didn't take too much time to savor this moment, while she planned to enjoy herself, this was primarily business. And she was gonna show all these little men just how rough she could be when playing with their little toys. As she got closer to the ground, Jennifer straightened out her body, making herself as straight as a javelin, which helped her fly toward the ground at breakneck speed. She eyed up the field of tanks they had laid out for her. She couldn’t wait to show them just how useless and pathetic their war machines were against her might. Right before she was about to touchdown. Jen did a front roll and threw her fists up in the air, with a little spin, she hit the ground with both her arms and legs at the same time, in a post not unlike that of a four legged animal. The effect was devastating. 

As Jen hit the ground, the shockwave was unlike anything these troops had ever seen. While the main force in the field right outside the compound, was mostly armor, there were a few troops scattered her and there between all the tanks. Those who were unfortunate enough to be stationed out here and took the full brunt of Jen’s opening attack, were sent sailing into the air. Sailing was the wrong term, they went flying with the force of human sized bullets, they flew over the compound and hit the mountains far in the horizon, their bodies exploding in a bloody mess, as they impacted with the jagged piece of land. Though, for those without enhanced eyesight, would just see them fade out into the distance. The armor didn’t fare much better, scores and scores of tanks went flying along with the soldiers. Quite a few went flying over the building, toward the mountains like the soldiers, exploding on impact. The rest of them were sent into the surrounding body of water. A few more landed a few miles behind the facility, exploding on impact, like many of the others. In just one move, Jennifer had cut the outside defenses in half. If this was how they could expect the outside defense to fair, the soldiers on the inside had literally no chance.

The ground around Jennifer and the surrounding area, was completely destroyed. The field around Jen and all the tanks, was cracked and shattered to hell. It went on and on for miles, even reaching the headquarters it’s self, but luckily for them they had stabilizers under the building, for such an event. There was not a piece of ground in the surrounding area, that not had been destroyed by Jen’s brutal ground pound. Even the Earth it’s self gave way to Jen’s strength. She stood in the massive crater she created, smirking, drunk on her own power. It was like something you would see on the moon. She began to walk out of it, her footsteps shaking the ground as always, but it was even more pronounced then before. When on her own property, Jen tried to hold back some, as to not completely destroy everything around her, but now? She held nothing back. That, coupled with the increase in power she had, made her footsteps even more destructive. As she walked, the tanks that remained shook and shimmed, eventually bouncing up from the ground, as though they had hydraulics or something.

Jennifer: “Was it good for you? I hope you’re all ready for round two…”

Chunks of the ground that had been loosened up by Jen’s feet and destructive strength, began to fly through the air, from the force of her deep voice. Her force pulled trees up by their roots, from miles away. She even ended up sending a few more tanks flying with her voice. Now she was beating them with her voice, as well.

Meanwhile, inside the building, alarms blared, soldiers ran around franticly and the leaders were locked in their meeting room. Not that it would help much. Everyone in the building couldn’t even move while Jen was walking, as the shockwaves from her feet would cause them to fall down and they weren't able to even get back on their feet, unless she stood still. The only exception was when they had something to hold on to and if Jen was only walking, not running or leaping or something more intense. Her voice shook the foundations of their little hideout, so much so that dust feel around them, as it shook and groaned from the force of Jen’s voice. Everyone inside had to periodically cover their ears as well, as when Jen really raised her voice, it felt like a knife being stuck in their skulls. Luckily, she wasn’t speaking much at the moment, otherwise the whole place might have came down on top of them, not to mention their eardrums would have ruptured. Each of the men watched what was happening right outside their building, as they all hung onto the table to steady themselves. It was only know they understood what they were up against.

Luis: “Are you kidding me??!! This bitch is even stronger then she was when she took down Fisk!! Did anyone know about this Grey version of her???!!!”

Carlos: “No, I didn’t. One things for sure, she’s going to reach us, there’s no doubting that. Just her footsteps and voice alone are taking the troops outside apart!!”

Lopez: “Why doesn’t she just kill us? She could do it at any moment, if she emptied her lungs, she could bring this whole building down, without even touching it!!”

Enrique: “I guess she won’t destroy what she thinks she can find a use for…”

Gonzalo: “How do we kill this Puta???!!!”

Jorge: “I don’t think we can…”

All 6 men went tumbling to the ground, as they heard Jen shouting outside. They looked to the monitor, to see Jen slowly walking toward two tanks. They were the first to even get a shot off on Jennifer. They hit her in the chest, their shells exploding in between her breasts and pecs, in in fiery smoke filled explosions. Jen roared out in laughter.

Jennifer: “You’re gonna have to do better then that to break these breasts!!!!”

She flexed her pecs, making her breasts clap together, which naturally caused more shockwaves, these emanating from her breasts slapping against one another. She then began to flex her pecs up and down, causing those giant tits to bounce up and down seductively, as they took shell after shell from the cannons of the tanks. Jennifer could feel moisture on her pussy and her big Green nipples were nice and hard, she was getting turned on from the artillery hitting her wrecking ball sized breasts.

Jennifer: “Don’t get me excited boys, if you think this is bad, you should see what happens when I get off!!”

Jen had reached the two tanks, she grabbed each of them by the their barrels and with a spin, one tank in each of her huge hands, she sent each of them flying away, far far away, wherever they landed, they would hit the ground with a helluva of a lot of force. She then began with getting rid of the last few pieces of armor, one she grabbed by the treads, pulling it apart in half, before dropping the two halves to the ground. She ripped the cannon off of another, before getting the tank with it’s own barrel, sending it sailing, while doing so, she exclaimed

Jennifer: “And it’s a home run!!!”

That would do it for the tanks, Jen took her time sauntering over to the building. It was a little a ridiculous, this mountain of muscle, swaying her hips side to side playfully, as she took apart a whole army with unbelievable ease. The whole building shaking wildly from her footsteps, not to mention all the shouting she had been doing while battling the war machines, it was a wonder this place was still even still standing.

She made her way inside and found it to be incredibly cramped. She had to duck down to fit through the door and once inside, she still had to hunch over to fit inside the building. The first thing she ran into, was a wall of soldiers. All of them holding basic assault rifles, most of them shaking nervously, just by Jen’s mere presence. Jen smirked down at them.

Jennifer: “As much fun as playing with you boys has been, I really need to wrap this up…But I suppose we can play a bit longer, let’s see how long you can last…”

Jen lunged forward, all of them opening fire, whether it was from their last little bit of bravery or from sheer panic and fear, who could say? Either way, their shots did literally nothing against Jen’s body. All their bullets hitting her skin, causing little sparks, but ultimately flattening as they came in contact with her skin, and falling to the floor. Jen didn’t even feel their impact. She threw her tree trunk sized arms to her sides, before pulling them in to her chest, as she came in contact with the soldiers. About half of them ended up smooshed between her arms, quite literally. As Jen squeezed them against her breasts, horrific screams could be heard, along with the popping of skulls, the rupturing of organs, along with other horrific sounds. Once Jen was done, her breasts, pecs, biceps, and forearms were slick with gore. There was little that remained of the men that she had wrapped her arms around, beyond the odd arm and/or leg.

The soldiers watched in disgusted horror, as their brothers in arms were turned into a literal paste, by Jennifer’s unstoppable braun. Most went white in the face. Others just stood there completely still, seeing such a thing made them fall into total despondency. Other fell to their knees and began to pray to whoever it was they believed in, their Gods wouldn't save them from this mountain of a woman in front of them. Jen took a bit of pity on them, as she walked past, her footsteps shaking the entire building, making all kinds of furnishing and decorations fall and crumble around her. She didn’t allow them to live, but she did give them a quick and slightly less brutal of an end. She grabbed the heads of those on their knees and twisted their heads all the way around, as easily as she would twist a door nob, letting their bodies fall over to the ground, with their heads in unnatural positions. A few, she tore the skulls and spines out of, before tossing them away like trash. By the time she was done, the main force had been decimated. Jen continued to wander around, taking out the last few stragglers of what made up the building’s security. Cartel members and soldiers alike, although she was a bit hesitant to kill too many cartel members, they would soon be working for her, after all.

Inside their safe room, the 6 leaders could hear the screams of the soldiers and the booming of Jen’s hits and footsteps. As the steps got louder and louder, a sense of dread fell across all of them.

Carlos: “She’s here…”

Jen had reached the room they had barricaded themselves in. Much like Fisk, they had falsely assumed making it out of Adamantium would slow down or even stop Jen.

Jennifer: “Adamantium? Again?”

Jen sighed and shook her head.

Jennifer: “Well, this has to be where they’re cowering…”

With a launch of one of her massive Grey feet, Jen launched a brutal kick into the 10 inch thick door. She hit it so hard, that the thing went flying off the hinges and smashing into the bookcase that was across the room behind it, turning it into dust.

The 6 leaders jumped to their feet, as their last defense went flying across the room and Jen strutted in, like she owned the place.

Jennifer: “Gentlemen!! I can see you did not take on my generous offer!! No matter. We can still work this out. Either we can settle this civilly or I can crush you all now!! What’s it gonna be?”

Carlos sighed and nodded.

Carlos: “We surrender. We’ll hear out what you have in mind…”

Jennifer smiled and placed her hands on her hips.

Jennifer: “Excellent!! Then you will stay here for the next hour, while I gather myself.”

Jennifer playfully clapped her hands. “Girls!!”

As she said that, Tiffany, Diane, and Valerie entered the room. Shaking everything with their footsteps, much like Jen had, although with not nearly as much force. Diane stood in front of the main door, while Tiffany and Valerie took their places at the emergency exits. 

Jennifer: “Make sure they’re comfortable, but don’t allow them to leave this building. We’re not quite finished yet…”

With that, Jennifer took her leave. Leaving the 6 men in the care of her subordinates.

Over the next hour, Jen had reverted back to her relatively smaller Green self, grabbed a shower, and put on the dress she had Patsy bring her, as Patsy changed into a nice Yellow dress. Just before the hour had passed, Jen had returned, with Patsy at her side.

Jen and Patsy walked over to the end of the long table, the big Green woman had a briefcase in hand and once again, was shaking the entire room once again with her movements. Paintings shook, tables and vases jingled around, the bookshelf Jen had so generously replaced from her massacre, began to wobble back and forth. As Jen took her seat, her big GLUTES and hamstrings hit the chair with a huge BOOM. All six of the men were only just able to keep themselves from falling out of their seats. Even Patsy stumbled, but Jen quickly grabbed her stabilized her, both of them smiling at each other as they held tightly to one another. The only ones who were able to keep their balance, were the other Hulks. In addition to everyone losing their balance, paintings clattered to the ground and glass wear fell from where it was stationed at and shattered on the ground. Jen just shrugged, before placing her briefcase on the table.

Jennifer: “Whoops. I can pay for that. Now, let’s get down to business…”

Her briefcase opened up with two clicks and she pulled out six bundles of papers, before handing them to Patsy.

Jennifer: “Honey, you mind handing these to our guests?”

Patsy kissed Jen on the cheek.

Patsy: “Of course not…”

Patsy took the papers and began handing them out to the men.

Jennifer: “These are your new contracts, gentlemen. It details how you will operate from here on out. Mainly, that you will report to me directly. But don’t be too sad about the change in management boys. I promise, if you do as your told, you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams and any benefits I grant you, will be extended to your families as well. Just remember your place, don’t expect any flexibility in this agreement, you won’t find any…”

Carlos was the first to get his contract and much to Jen’s delight, he didn’t show any resistance. He just quietly signed, before sitting back in his chair, waiting for everyone else to comply, as well.

As Patsy took her place back as Jen’s side, she and Jen kissed passionately for a moment, they cared little for what the others thought.

Gonazlo: “Fucking lesbian putas.”

Jennifer and Patsy pulled away from each other and looked over at Gonzalo, staring daggers as him. Before looking back at each other. Patsy’s eyes saying something to the effect of: “You really gonna let him disrespect us like that?” Jen winked at Patsy, who stepped to the side, placing ear plugs in her ears curiously, as Jennifer got up. Her quads got caught on the underside of the table, even though they were un-flexed, they were big and strong enough to lift up the huge marble table from the ground. It then fell back to the ground with a rumble, as Jen backed away from it.

Jennifer: “What was that, little man?”

Jen raised her voice, and even though it wasn't much louder then before, her voice was so strong, that all the men in the room doubled over, as the power of her voice made it feel as though someone was shoving icepicks in their ears.

The giant Green Goddess began to casually strut over to where Gonzalo was, who was defiant until the end. Even as her footsteps shook the entire vicinity around them, her reinforced heels digging into the marble floor, filling it with cracks and craters the size of Jen’s feet.

Jennifer: “I was so hoping to make you a respectable business man, Gonzalo. But I have no respect for those who have no respect for me or my beloved. It’s a shame you didn’t remember your place beneath me…”

All the men doubled over again, 

As Jen reached Gonzalo, she placed a hand on his right shoulder and began to slowly squeeze.

Gonzalo: “Fuck off, you think I give a shit what some Green steroid filled lesbian slut thinks??!! Fuck y-ARRRRRRGHH!!!!”

Jennifer was through playing around. As Gonzalo went on his tirade, Jen squeezed down on his shoulder hard enough to crush both his right shoulder and the right side of his collar bone. She then playfully patted his head, before grabbing him by it, Gonzalo could see nothing but big Green female fingers, as her huge Green hand engulfed his entire head and face. She held him out in front of her, making sure everyone could see.

Jennifer: “Remember what I am about to do to Gonzalo here, and think twice about disrespecting and disobeying me…”

Gonzalo then immediately felt Jen’s thick curvey fingers squeeze in on his face and head. He roared out in pain, but he wouldn’t be in pain for long, as soon enough, his head exploded in a mess of gore, spraying Jennifer and the surroundings in blood, bone, and brains. His dead body fell on the table, completely limp, as blood poured out of his neck. Jorge immediately began to projectile vomit as Gonzalo’s head exploded and Carlos went pale and looked on with horrified shock.

Carlos: “My God…”

Luis then stood up and pulled out a 9 millimeter and began to unload shots at Jennifer’s breasts from, the other side of the table. His common sense should of told him that would have done nothing, but he was acting on instinct at this point. Jennifer looked down at her dress, she could see her thick Green nipples poking out of the holes he had made with his peashooter. She glared over at him.

Jennifer: “Good, I am glad you did that Luis…Now I can get rid of you as well…I am not going to work with such stupidity…”

As Jen made her way around the table, once again slowly sauntering and causing the entire room to shake as she did so, Luis reloaded and kept shooting at her. She didn’t even acknowledge the shots this time. As Luis saw her biceps, pecs, quads, and calves flexing as she walked over, he began to panic.

Jennifer: “Making me waste another 10K on a dress, hope it was worth it…”

Luis reloaded once more, the last magazine he had on him. Now Jen was on the side of the table he was on, but he was at the very end, so she still had some walking to do. He kept shooting, this time the bullets hit her nipples again, causing them to harden and lengthen.

Jennifer: “Oooh, don’t get me too excited little man, I put the Earth shattering in Earth shattering orgasm…Didn't I mention that outside?”

As Luis fired his last rounds, Jen was on him. She grabbed him by the throat and held him up in the air. He looked ridiculous, not to mentioned terrified, as this 8 foot tall muscle bound woman handled him like a toy.

Jennifer: “You want to act like you have your head up your ass? Fine. I think we should make it a reality, in such case.”

Grabbing him by the thigh, Jen then began to bend him backwards in two, snapping sounds from his spine and blood curdling screams could be heard, as Jen forcefully shoved his head up his own asshole. She then placed his deformed body in between her breasts and pectorals and began to flex both her pecs and her muscular breasts, until what was left of Luis’ body exploded in between her chest.

This caused all the men in the room to stand up and slowly back away from the table before all rushed to the different exits, each of them running into one of Jen’s three recruits. Jennifer slammed both of her palms down on the table.

Jennifer: “YOU AREN’T GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!! NOT UNTIL YOU SIGN!!!!!!”

Jennifer then made her way back to Patsy, as what remained of the men returned to their seats, reluctantly.

Jennifer: “My patience is wearing thin…Just sign the contracts, and we can all get on with our day…”

The cartel leaders finally relented and signed the contacts they had been given. Patsy then went around, collecting them all, before returning to Jennifer.

Jennifer: “Excellent. Now, I’m heading back to New York. You boys behave yourselves and give me daily progress reports and we’ll have no further unpleasantness. Don’t make me come back here. No offense, but I’ve had enough of this country…”

With that, Jennifer and Patsy left, along with the other Hulks, got back on the plane and headed home. Jen was confident they wouldn’t have anymore outbursts. Especially with the most troublesome employees now dead and buried.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Jennifer Walters: Queenpin

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View