Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572736 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:08:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY  (Read 58395 times)

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
Re: NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2021, 12:03:06 pm »
I know for the playhouse lounge they take your temperature before you come in. If your above a certain temperature they won’t let you in. There’s also a certain amount of people that can be in the club. If it’s over capacity they make you wait outside. Once somebody leaves they allow you back in. You also have to wear a mask inside but depending on the dancer she might let you take it off for a dance

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2021, 12:03:06 pm »

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2021, 10:04:41 pm »
I have two for you.  First is Catarina at Johnny A’s Hitching Post.   She works days.   Check the schedule.   Worked at Breathless a few years ago.  Figure type very hard body.   She is working this week and then says she is traveling for a week or two.   Second is Sam works Sunday day and Monday night at Breathless.  Also works at AJ’s she says usually Sat and Tuesday days   Tree trunk legs and a beautiful body.  Always busy. 

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2021, 11:40:42 am »
Sjf450 thanks I’m looking forward to meeting both I’m probably going to see Sam first I can’t get to Jersey this week. Is Sam Brazilian? Did you get a chance to see Taylor yet?

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2021, 01:56:10 am »
Have not seen Taylor yet.   Hopefully soon.

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2021, 03:12:34 am »
Here is another one.   Her name is either Tania or Talia.   She works days at AJ's.   She is from Columbia and she speaks very little english.   She is about 5'1 and weighs 120-125 pounds.   She must have been a gymnast.   Great moves.

Offline Runningman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2021, 04:33:31 pm »
Saw Taylor at the Playhouse - really fit and sexy. Like a wet dream of Barbie who grew up, got implants and does nothing besides train and dance.

Offline Runningman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2021, 04:38:15 pm »
Taylor - super lean and fit. Nice tan, pretty face, long straight blonde hair, big fake boobs, possible butt implants (me no like generally, but not terrible on her. Her ass still looks very tight but a bit misshapen. Couldn’t tell what her legs looked like because she had high black stripper boots on - a deal breaker for me because legs, ankles and feet  are among  the most important things for me

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2021, 07:39:45 am »
Yes I do love legs I’ll be scouting out some clubs the next couple of weekends and I’ll report back. I heard there’s a lady at club 35 In central nj. Im still trying to see Demi at Cheerleaders and I’m trying to see Sam at breathless. I went there on a Sunday but got there too late and missed her. I’m still trying to find Raphela who was working at breathless. Has anybody seen her lately?

Offline lilguy31

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2021, 06:59:44 am »
saw one name Caroline at Breathless with pretty strong thighs
And abs

One day sadaras need to do sadaras party, where we find these musclar stippers and throw a private show
Rent out a place

If this covid thing dont pop back up would love to

Offline Runningman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2021, 08:58:23 pm »
Cayenne from the Playhouse is still looking good. She goes to the gym and strip club every day.

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2021, 09:26:59 pm »
Natalya at AJ's works days from Columbia.   Not very well defined but hard and big all over.   Speaks very little English.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2021, 10:19:41 am »
Sjf450 thanks for scouting out the amazing talent that you do. For Natalya do you know if she is there on Sundays and Tuesdays during the day?

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2021, 09:11:13 pm »
Back at AJ's.   Ran into another new one.  Alicia.   Rock hard Dominican.   Works days.   Generally from Wed-Sat.   5'4 135 approx.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2021, 05:24:36 pm »
Would love info for Philadelphia area- I don’t go as often as I used to but recent trips to Oasis and Cheerleaders have been a little disappointing for fitness / bodybuilders - years ago Emerald at Oasis was incredibly fit - and cheerleaders at one time had Vilma (bodybuilder)- Teri (ifbb fitness pro) and 2 others that competed in regional level shows - haven’t seen anyone like that recently

Offline Runningman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2021, 01:39:42 pm »
Saw Antoinette at Cheerleaders Philly. Super fit body. Incredible lean, toned, muscled legs. Abs, incredibly tight little butt, small natural boobs. Light skinned AA or Hispanic 20 year old. Looked like an Olympic runner. Said she was a gymnast.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View