Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574477 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 09:13:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  1995 Palm Springs (Muscle Sport USA) highlights updated 3/15/2016
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1995 Palm Springs (Muscle Sport USA) highlights updated 3/15/2016  (Read 4683 times)

phy911

1995 Palm Springs (Muscle Sport USA) highlights updated 3/15/2016
« on: September 01, 2012, 05:56:06 pm »

http://ul.to/10ul3pgq

updated but the original has a slightly incorrect resolution. I'll update this if I can find my original VHS capture.

phy911

Re: 1995 Palm Springs (Muscle Sport USA) highlights 9/1/2012
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 08:39:26 pm »
:rock:

dear street fighter dude bro ! Could you please in the near future try to find some North Americans from the mid 90's on that betamax pleeeeeease ???

Dude you are my brotha from anotha mutha but the only North American stuff I have is short clips from American Muscle Magazine. I look for old VHS stuff all the time on ebay but if I could get my hands on the Pro betamax original tapes I would be in heaven. I would love to remaster those old shows although that would mean getting the stuff from ESPN production companies that worked on the individual contests. In addition I would have to figure out hot to convert the analog format to digital. I don't know what pro betamax used for output but I can guarantee it would not be (s-video which is owned by JVC) or (composite which is owned by RCA). I know WPW bought and sold some of the exact same footage that ESPN produced without the audio commentary. I'm not familar enough to know if the editing was done in post production or if there was a director of photography that controlled the shots live. So if the original entire contest camera footage is out there somewhere I would need old pro beta hardware that was in good condition. Then find some way to hack/convert the output into digital with minimal signal loss and then edit/restore it. Perhaps use the almost unknown alternative angle feature on DVD and produce it so the show could be seen from every camera angle.

It would be cool as fuck but lots of unknown variables there. Instead why don't we meet up at the Ibero America's, film some chicks with some modern equipment, get drunk as hell, and get laid by the biggest Latin FBB's we can find?

Streetfighter

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Re: 1995 Palm Springs (Muscle Sport USA) highlights updated 3/15/2016
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 10:43:46 am »
Posting in a thread that a link doesn't work does no good, because there's no guarantee that a moderator or the original poster will see your post. Please use the report to moderator button in the bottom right hand portion of the post to report dead links. It's automatically sent to the moderators and the effort to fix the link will happen faster.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  1995 Palm Springs (Muscle Sport USA) highlights updated 3/15/2016

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View