Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579960 Posts in 73876 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 08:22:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Manage Mercedes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Manage Mercedes  (Read 39889 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Manage Mercedes
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2022, 09:13:34 am »
Mercedes had thrown that car quite far, at least ten meters away.
Which probably made her the strongest girl on Earth.
Although she was just a little girl who still went to school.
But those muscles, those pulsating veins, and that inhuman strength made her arguably the most powerful living being in the world.
How strong Mercedes really was at that point, no one could know.
Perhaps not even Mercedes knew how far she could now go using her massive muscles and her clitoris.
And he was definitely going to test this very thing.
How?
We were about to see it.
Who knows if she was now as strong as Superman ...
I continued to follow her from behind, in admiration of her completely naked ass and her bare feet trampling the ground.
And always from behind I could see the exaggerated size of Mercedes' backbones ...
She had practically grown large and thick enough to hold three or four of us.
"Here it is, the car is here, now let's have some serious fun"
"What should we do Mercedes?"
Francesca immediately asked with a marked streak of anticipation for an answer
In the chaos of the situation, in the face of Mercedes' superhuman showdown, I had not focused on the incredibility of the situation.
Francesca also had a huge clit that far exceeded the size of our cocks.
And she had shown it naked.
Indeed, she had even deigned to be able to test Giovanni in his backside.
Giovanni had been penetrated by our goddess.
And even Elisa had given us the vision of her huge breasts.
Elisa's nipples were really beautiful.
Pink, a very light pink, in the middle of two balloon-boobs, which had been able to hide Mercedes' gigantic cock, which had made him ejaculate in no time.
With those huge breasts Elisa could have smashed our bones.
If with those unreal boobs she could have contained all the power of Mercedes' clitoris, probably one of our arms or legs placed there in the middle would have been destroyed in a few seconds.
"I want the boys completely naked. Now. And as soon as you take off your clothes and underwear, you can come over here to praise, caress and kiss my mighty muscles. You can even touch my ass if you like, or kiss mine little feet as Cristian was doing, the boldest of you will surely touch my breasts and my abs. You can do it. You can ejaculate on my muscles. But you cannot touch Francesca, Elisa and Federica. "
"And what should we do?"
Now Elisa too was eager to know ...
To worship her muscles, that was our job.
And I couldn't wait to do it.
I undressed first and immediately went to lick and kiss her calves and the arched, white soles of her beautiful little feet.
Then, seeing me, Gabriele followed me, he was in fact the bravest and went to touch her tits and rub his penis on Mercedes' abdominals.
Who immediately took pleasure in that practice ...
Federica, Gabriele's girlfriend, was a little annoyed by that thing.
Finally Giovanni, who was in pain from having been penetrated by Francesca's unexpectedly big and robust clitoris.
He immediately went to embrace, wrapping it, a bicep of Mercedes, which by now had a truly exaggerated circumference and was so separated from the rest of the arm muscles (deltoid and triceps) that at moments Giovanni was sucked into the demarcation and separation lines of those frightening muscles, harder than steel.
"Francesca now show our classmates your true strength. Show me your beautiful cock again. Let's see if one of our friends has at least half the cock you have."
We didn't have it.
Even Francesca, with her clitoris, humiliated the size of our peas which were not yet very developed.
Only I, among them, had pubic hair, and in fact mine was definitely the biggest penis, but it was definitely nothing compared to Francesca's huge cock.
Nor to talk about the difference with the endless monster that Mercedes had between her legs.
Also hearing Mercedes who by now defined with the word 'cock' what Francesca's clitoris was made me very excited.
Indeed, the size of the goddess's penis was such that simply calling it clitoris was an understatement.
She came right in front of me as I was still licking Mercedes' feet.
Francesca towered over me in height.
I have always loved her.
She was really beautiful.
And her body was perfect with all those curves and muscles.
She forcibly lifted me away from Mercedes and took off her miniskirt, took off her panties too, and her huge cock ridiculed my microscopic penis.
"Mercedes said you can't touch me, but I can touch you. And now you will feel the power of my thighs and my cock. Suck it. Suck my clit taking it all in her mouth. And caress your desire for years: mine smooth and muscular thighs "
I immediately obeyed and in addition to caressing her thighs I put my hands on her calves that for years had made me dream.
And finally I stroked her little feet too.
But above all, I put the gigantic clitoris of the goddess Francesca in my mouth.
They all envied me.
That wonderful little girl who came to school with me, the object of desire even of much older boys, was letting me taste the taste of her most intimate part, her clitoris, by putting it in my mouth.
"Elisa you go to Giovanni and let him feel your breasts by putting his head right in the middle. You could never put his microscopic penis between your breasts, otherwise you risk breaking it, and indeed be careful not to make his head explode, your breasts are so hard that even my huge cock has a hard time resisting in there. And finally Federica: get totally naked, let us admire your slender body, your florid breasts, your perfect butt, and your very long thighs. Of all of us, you are the one who has the most curvy and most feminine physique. Drive Gabriele crazy with the touch of your naked skin "
"Now I want you to ejaculate on me, on my muscles. Francesca put your super clit in my ass, make me feel how hard and long it is too. Elisa come and rest your gigantic breasts on my huge cock and squeeze it more than you can with those balloons. Federica make your skin feel naked to me too, lean with those breasts and those abs sculpted against my bicep. Have your six pack massage between its hollowed cracks the largest vein that runs on the my bicep. Cristian, Giovanni and Gabriele: you have to ejaculate on my abdominals. Even if your tiny cocks don't have much cum, it will make me enjoy seeing you submissive to all of us girls. "
We obviously carried out the orders of Mercedes, which in the meantime was even more pumped up.
Even bigger.
Her muscles were even scarier and they seemed to breathe, they looked alive.
The veins were all throbbing, especially those in the clitoris.
And that clit ...
Good heavens, it was impossible to say how big, long, thick it had become, and how big were the veins that ran through it, bringing it blood and strength.
No, at that moment, not even Superman could think he had more strength than Mercedes.
"MMMMMDDGGHHHHH, YYYYYYYARRRRRGGGGGHHH ... MOVE BEHIND ME, HURRY !!!"
Blew up.
Mercedes cock exploded.
The yield of her sperm was a real cannon shot that hit the Opel Corsa in full.
And it moved it.
The squirt of sperm from her clit moved a three-ton machine at least 10 meters.
I had no more doubts.
Mercedes was the most powerful human on the planet.
At that moment it would be enough for her to use her cock to disintegrate the Man of Steel.
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2022, 09:13:34 am »

Offline mosssiusss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2022, 01:55:48 am »
It's amazing to see Mercedes embracing the worship from everyone like the muscular goddess she is. Francesca is well endowed enough to completely humiliate the boys, but Mercedes' is just a complete monster. She's already so much more powerful than any human yet keeps exceeding her limits and I can't wait to see how far she goes.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2022, 10:23:13 am »
It's amazing to see Mercedes embracing the worship from everyone like the muscular goddess she is. Francesca is well endowed enough to completely humiliate the boys, but Mercedes' is just a complete monster. She's already so much more powerful than any human yet keeps exceeding her limits and I can't wait to see how far she goes.

I'm thinking about it... now it's difficult. maybe it had to finish now, I don't know
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2022, 10:19:12 pm »

Offline mancio98

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2022, 03:09:37 pm »
No Caino non smettere sta andando alla grande ora che è una dea Mercedes

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2022, 06:42:23 pm »
No Caino non smettere sta andando alla grande ora che è una dea Mercedes

sto infatti pensando a cosa aggiungere... non credo sia finita, non ancora

Offline Flex dir

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2022, 02:20:52 pm »
I'm in love with Mercedes and her huge muscles and clits

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2022, 08:07:02 pm »
I'm in love with Mercedes and her huge muscles and clits

thank you, you'll have more!

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2022, 02:57:19 pm »
Dai che aspettiamo tutti il nuovo capitolo 💪💪💪

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2022, 03:23:22 pm »
Dai che aspettiamo tutti il nuovo capitolo 💪💪💪

dovrete aspettare un po' perchè sono parecchio incasinato, ma arriverà

Offline Flex dir

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2022, 04:15:11 pm »
My God, I loved Mercedes' orgasms, so powerful and dominant.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2022, 06:16:40 pm »
My God, I loved Mercedes' orgasms, so powerful and dominant.

thank you!!!

Offline Flex dir

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2022, 02:47:48 pm »
I fell in love when Mercedes lifted the car and 2 more buds of super muscle grew out of her brick wall.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Manage Mercedes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View