Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579932 Posts in 73880 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 14, 2024, 08:22:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mr and Mrs Everest
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mr and Mrs Everest  (Read 59961 times)

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mr and Mrs Everest
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2021, 04:47:13 am »
 Chapter 13

A week later, I have finally made my decision about the Versace offer, and decided to go for it. Amanda was delighted and she offerred to talk details with the modelling agent, Mike Myers at the downtown LA gym. Before I left, I skipped over to my naked home gym to say goodbye to my wife, who was in a brutal dumbell bicep curl with Alessa. My wife was curling 130 pounds in each hand, while Alessa despite only working out for a week, was already on 25 pounds. She was already seeing gains, and her determination was unparalleled. Her body was toning up perfectly like an Olympia Figure competitor, and had a slight four pack peeking out from her torso. Needless to say, we were giving her our Protein C-20 supplements, which explains the amazing progress. Once they completed their 20th rep with perfect form, they dropped the weights and struck a front double bicep. Alessa got some posing tips from us, and she was already posing like a professional bodybuilder. Jenna, as usual, her biceps were larger than shotputs, but I was impressed with Alessa too, her lemon sized peaks bulging from her arms.

“Beautiful!” I complimented. “Alessa, you’re making wonderful gains!”

“Really? Thank you! The supplements really helped,” said Alessa.

“Ah don’t have to be humble. You work out like a beast!” said Jenna. “Pretty soon, you’ll have muscles as big as these.” Jenna then ran her fingers over her mountain of a bicep, as Alessa came over to kiss it.

“I can’t wait to get big, and RIPPED!”

“Anyways, I’m going off now. See you tonight.” And with that, I gave my wife a kiss, and Alessa an embrace.

I reached Amanda’s gym in an hour. She opened it after winning her first Miss Olympia, and it was state-of-the-art. It was almost twice the area of my house, with dozens of treadmills and record-breaking weights. There were pictures everywhere of Amanda Watts in her many years of competing, and it was inspirational. Shot after shot was bodybuilding perfection. No wonder she was dubbed the best female bodybuilder in history, until my wife came into the scene. There were about a dozen patrons there, and a couple of them were IFBB Pros as well. I saw Amanda at the bench press station, doing a set of dumbell flies as warm-up: 70 pounds on each arm. Her face looked like she was ready to kill someone. Once she was done with her 20th rep, she saw me and her face immediately lit up like a flirt.

“Hey Jason! Welcome to my gym! Like it?”

“It’s a really sophisticated gym. I love how you hang pictures of you competing all over the place. You look perfect!” I took in her attire of the day, she was wearing a tiny red sports bra which showed off a fair amount of cleavage, and pecs as well, with her traps bulging out from her shoulders like two mountainous swellings flanking her neck. The straps at the back were so minimal, it showed off the maximum amount of her massive back muscles. Her torso, with their rippling sixpacks, serratus and obliques were perfect as usual. And she wasn’t even flexing them. Her gym shorts were also tiny, which just barely covered her glutes, her muscular thighs threatening to rip it apart with every footstep. The shorts very so tight, I could see the margins of her labia from underneath. She was so sexy. I was partly regretting my decision of coming here, but at the same time, I was excited.

“I like your outfit too!” I said, “you just love showing off all that muscle huh?”

“Awww, thank you. And yes, I do love showing off these big, strong muscles,” she said, as she slid into a side chest, flexing her super defined pectoralis muscles. “What’s the point of having such a beautifully muscular body, when you can’t show it off?”

“I hope you don’t mind, I work out with my shirt off,” I said. I was wearing my stringer vest and  undersized shorts, but I just got used to the idea of working out fully naked. Of course, I couldn’t do that here, but I reckon that I could at least remove my stringer singlet.

Amanda was all too delighted when I pulled the singlet over my head, my muscles rippling. “Oh yes! We all love showing off our bodies, don’t we.” I struck into a thighs and abdominals pose, emulating the legandary quad stomp of Jay Cutler, only that my quads were much, much more massive and covered in striations never before seen in history. Without hesitating, Amanda playfully felt my bursting set of abs, not that she didn’t have one. But I guess she loved how much bigger and harder mine was. Each ab was the size of a brick, in all length, width and height. It was like having eight bricks on my torso, only tougher. Jenna tried to smash a concrete block onto my abs a few days ago, and I didnkt even flinch. The brick just broke into a million tiny pieces. Don’t get me started on Jenna’s feat. She asked me to smash two bricks, which she demolished easily and she even managed to grab one and crush it in her bare right hand. More and more, our strength and power was comparable to that of superheroes.

Then a middle aged man came over from the changing rooms. He was like 5 foot 7, skinny but fit for his age, with gelled silver hair like that of a businessman. He didn’t look like he works out in the gym, but more of the runner type. I wouldn’t be surprised if he joined marathons on a regular basis.

“So what I miss?” he asked.

“Oh hey! Mike, meet your newest Mr Olympia, Jason Lee. And Jason, this is Versace’s star modelling agent, Mr Mike Myers,” Amanda introduced.

“Nice to meet you,” Mike said, offering a handshake. “Amanda has told me a lot of great things about you. Whoa, and the media wasn’t kidding when they said you are easily the best male bodybuilder in human history! You’re just gigantic!”

I smiled at his compliment. “My wife and I work hard.”

“Oh yes and your wife,” he whistled, “what a babe! Truly amazing how much muscularity she can achieve with a woman. Sorry, not that Amanda isn’t impressive too! All in all, I’m really impressed with you ladies nowadays. You are redefining the ideal body. The LA times reported that gym memberships for ladies have soared since the Olympia weekend. The chubby babes of the 1920s, the skinny types of the 1980s, the hourglass figure, all those are gonna be obsolete! The new decade will be defined by a woman which muscle, big strong muscles. And you all will lead the way. I have always believed that, which is why I hired Amanda these past few years. To market this new pinnacle of female beauty.”

“Impressive,” I remarked.

“Now why don’t we get our workout ready, while we talk deets of the contract?”

“Sure,” I said. “Amanda, lead the way.”

“Well, I was doing some dumbell flies as warm up. 70 pounds on each side. Wanna try?”

“Sure,” I said. I grabbed a couple of 100 pound dumbells as the 70s would be too easy, and did 20 reps to perfection.

“You are just sooo strong,” said Amanda. “Can I try those?”

“Sure, what’s your max?”

“180 pounds.”

“That’s great!”

She grabbed the 100 pound dumbells and did 10 reps. She tried to push for the 11th rep but she was already in failure. She dropped the dumbells, the veins and striations in her chest threatening to rip her flesh apart.

“That’s great! 100 pounds is super heavy,” I said.

“Let’s do a pose,” she suggested.

We stood in front of the mirror and pressed our hands together in front of our bodies. Our pecs easily expanded another 2 inches in thickness. All this while Mike was just standing there agape.

“Ooh, you just look huge Jason!” said Amanda. “Too bad I can’t do as much as you.”

“Hey c’mon don’t beat yourself up. You look amazing too! How many people in this world can do a 100 pound dumbell fly on each arm?”

“Yeah, I sure can’t!” said Mike.

“Aww…that’s sweet of you to say, Jason,” said Amanda blushing. “Hey, Mike, wanna try?”

“Well, it’s not gonna be 100 pounds…maybe 70,” he reached over to the 70 pound dumbells that Amanda was using earlier. He tried lifting it with one arm, but couldn’t make it budge so he tried with two hands and manage to get it clumsily at the level of his waist.

“Need some help there Mike?” Amanda asked. “Don’t hurt yourself.” And with one effortless swoop, she grabbed the other 70 pound dumbell with one hand and did a few curls with it, just for fun.

“Okay, I admit, these are just too heavy for me. I’ll try something lighter.”

“Hmm…I guess you’re right. I am pretty strong myself…stronger than most men,” whispered Amanda to me, while flexing her softball sized bicep.

Mike finally managed to find a weight that was suitable for him, a pair of 15 pound dumbells, and managed to squeeze out 8 reps.

“Cool cool, everyone has to start somewhere man,” I said. “I remember my first time, I had to start with the 10 pounders.”

“Nah I’m getting old. Don’t wanna injure myself. Although I do a lot of running. Would probably just stick to that. I’m just here because Amanda insists on talking about the contract at her gym.”

“Sorry about that, but it’s chest day today, so I’m not missing that,” she said.

“No worries.”

After 2 more warm-up sets, we moved on to the classic bench press. Amanda started with a total of 380 pounds. And when did bench it, she looked so sexily aggressive. Reminds me of my wife. She was so tenacious. Her determined grunts after each rep. The glistening sweat and bulging veins made her look so seductive. It was a seriously conflicting moment for me.

After her 20th rep, she lowered the bar with a loud girly scream. And as she stood from the bench, she looked huge, all her muscles pumped up with power. Her chest rising and falling with every breath, threatening to rip apart her sports bra.

“That felt so good…” she said, as she flexed her chest, the textbook-sized pectoralis could probably be like 4 inches thick, with a clear separation at her sternum.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe you just bench pressed 380 pounds! That’s amazing!” said Mike.

“Thanks! But yeah, I wanna get ripped, and I wanna stay ripped. Can’t do that with light weight. I like to lift heavy. If you think 380 is heavy, wait til you see my max...500 pounds.”

I smiled, impressed.

“Of course, I’m sure Jason will find this pathetic. His lifts should be much heavier,” she blushed.

“Eh that’s not true. You are super strong! I don’t even lift that much when I was competing in physique! And I think you’re not too far off from Hector Vince’s max, which is 530 pounds, if I remember correctly. You’re already stronger than half the Mr Olympia’s this year.”

“Yeah, your strength is insane!” said Mike.

“Aww you guys…thanks. Jason, why don’t you try? I can help you add the weights.”

“Yea, I’ll start with 600 pounds.”

I don’t remember much but I think Mike’s eyes almost popped out from his sockets.

“Like I said, you’re so big and strong, Jason,” said Amanda.

Amanda helped me load the weights and with a forceful grunt, I managed 18 reps with relative ease, my triceps and pectoralis muscles rippling. I could see that Amanda was super turned on.

“Can you flex for me Jason?” she requested.

“Sure,” and I struck a side-chest pose, and my thick hard slabs of muscles exploded with their striations. Amanda went over to feel all over them, chuckling as she felt the electric shock sensations coarsing through her body. I could make out her nipples from underneath her sports bra, hardening from the lust.

“Mmm…so hard…so strong…”

“Well, you’re really hard and strong too. Let’s see you pose.”

She slid into a side chest of her own, the monster pecs beautifully separated and bursting 2-3 inches thicker with the flex. Besides her chest, she was also showing off a heavily-jacked bicep the size of softballs, her giganticly thunderous thigh and shreded midsection, with the chiselled six-pack, serratus and obliques, tapering into a well defined Adonis belt. That was when I realised, this version of Amanda Watts could actually hold her own against the Mr Olympias of a time, probably place in the top 5 in a line-up that contained Phil Heath, Brandon Curry and Big Ramy, because her size and conditioning was without a doubt quite comparable, if not better than the Mr Olympias. She was already miles better than any Miss Olympia in history. Iris Kyle, Lena Murray and Yaxeni Oriquen would look tiny compared to her. Amanda’s 21-inch biceps already pwned Iris’s 17-inches. One thing’s for sure, she had no bubble gut. Her midsection was pure muscle, tapering perfectly downwards to her feminine hips, and expanding upwards smoothly into a huge V-taper. She had hit the genetcic jackpot. I dared not imagine how beautiful her physique will look like if she managed to get her hands on some Protein C-20. She would be invincible.

“Look at that, that’s why I hired her,” Mike whistled. “Girl, you are ripped!”

Amanda blushed. “Thank you. I guess you’re right. I’m ripped! I’m huge! And this body is gonna be on billboards all over the country!”

Just then, from the edge of her glance, she noticed a gym-goer subtly pointing his phone’s lenses at a couple of girls working out. I kinda recognised the girls from some local fitness contests, which Jenna used to join before she got fucking huge. They were in the Women’s Figure class, sporting a firm, round butt with sexy cleavage and capped shoulders. This man was taking advantage of every single shot.

Amanda cursed under her breath before stomping over to the peeping Tom. She tapped on his shoulder, which immediately startled him.

“What do you think you’re doing in my gym, Brad?” Amanda confronted.

The man was Brad Higgins. He was one of the NPC Men’s Classic Physique competitors, who recently took home 2nd place. Didn’t know there was a darker side to his persona. He was obviously quite jacked, probably bigger than 95% of the male population. He was training shirtless, so he was sporting a pretty shredded physique, with hard striations all over his body. But this was Amanda Watts we were talking about. Former Miss Olympia and no doubt, the most ripped and biggest female bodybuilder in history, besides my wife. And her physique now was miles better than the time she won her Olympia title. Brad might be an inch or two taller, but besides that Amanda dwarfed him in every possible way. She was much wider from shoulder to shoulder, much thicker from back to chest, and every inch of her muscles were just much more shredded. Even her quads and calves were bigger than his. With her post workout pump, glistening sweat and vascularity, placing her hands on her hips, lats flaring, she looked super intimidating. She reminds me of Jenna, every time she wanted to dominate someone.

“Show me your phone,” she demanded.

“I don’t have to show you anything, woman!” Brad retaliated.

“I saw what you did.”

“Well I don’t know what you saw, and I have the right to not show you anything.”

“Show me your phone, or we can take this outside.”

There was a stillness in the whole room as Amanda made that ultimatum. Angrily, Brad charged at her with a well-practiced football tackle. In any situation, with his size, he can take down any trained professional footballer. But this was Amanda Watts we were talking about. One of the biggest human beings in the history of the world and she was, without a doubt, much bigger and stronger than any NFL player in history. She did not budge and Brad just hit her body as if it was a brick wall. Frustrated, he smahed his fists into her torso and chest, in a barrage of punches. I saw him demolishing the sandbag earlier, and his punches were not a joke. But this was Amanda Watts we were talking about. One of the biggest human beings in the history of the world and she was much bigger and stronger than any boxer in history. She was unflinching and chuckled at his pathetic attempts to knock her out. Her massively built muscles acting like a protective armour against Brad’s furious punches.

“What fleabites are these?” she taunted.

When he knew it wouldn’t work, he raised his legs and went for a well-trained roundhouse kick. Now, Amanda moved, but only her hands as she grab his ankle and abruptly stopped his charging leg. And with one swift move, while still grabbing his leg, she brought his entire body over her head and smashed him onto the floor with a loud thud. Brad was dazed and Amanda took advantage of this. With one hand grabbing his neck and another between his thighs, she lifted him over her head, her muscles rippling with power. He weighed about 190 pounds, and easily, Amanda carried him like a doll, and threw him all the way to the other side of the room, his body crashing against a dumbell rack, knocking everything over.

The scuffle made Brad drop his phone. Amanda reached for it, and luckily, still unlocked, managed to scroll through the dozens of photos Brad took of the young Figure ladies.

“Ladies, looks like you have a peeping Tom on your backs. I’ll take care of this,” said Amanda.

By this time, Brad was scrambling to his feet, humiliated.

“Brad, your membership to this gym has been revoked. If I ever see you popping your ass over here again, you’re gonna have to answer to me. Now get the fuck out of my gym!” Amanda ordered.

Hurriedly, he scooped up his belongings and darted for the door, leaving his phone behind. Still holding it in her hand, Amanda squeezed, her veins and striations in her arms bursting with power, and the smartphone was crushed in her hands. Proud of her victory, she sported a most muscular pose in front of the mirror, admiring the strength she possessed in her massive musculature, grunting with power.

“Wow Amanda! That was amazing!” I said.

“I know. I love intimidating jerks. These big muscles aren’t just for show. You’re impressed?” asked Amanda.

“Greatly. You remind me of my wife! She loves intimidating jerks too!”

Amanda laughed. “I take that as a compliment.”

After our workout, Mike showed us the contracts and I agreed to run it by an attorney. I then headed for the showers. The male changing rooms were mostly decorated by sensual pictures of Amanda, this time, they were nudes! I could not imagine the number of guys who masturbated in this room, with Amanda’s sexily muscular body and gorgeous face staring provocatively back at them. Even I felt the urge to cum. After my shower, I was sitting on the bench, checking my phone when the door opened, a robed Amanda stepping into the male showers. There was no one else around, amd I could pretty much guess what was about to get down.

“Erm…Amanda…” I started hesitatingly.

“Like my pictures? I noticed guys can’t get enough of my body. And I love showing my body. I worked too hard for it, and it’s a shame if I don’t get to show EVERYTHING off…”

I gulped.

“But for you, you get more than just pictures. You get the whole package.” And with that, she let her robe drop on the floor, exposing a really wet, really sexy, really pumped post-workout musculature. Her boobs were firm, her nipples erect, and her labia was just begging to be licked.

She pressed her naked body against mine, our muscles rubbing against each other, hardness against hardness, striation against striation, vein against vein. I felt my dick rising, brushing against her labia, as her firm breasts pressed against my chest. She ran her hands all over my body, feeling every bump and ridge there was to be touched. She even went in kissing the nipples on my magnificent chest. Seeing that I was not reciprocating, she grabbed my hands, and placed them over her muscles, prompting me to feel her ripped muscles as well. She even flexed for me, making sure I was getting the full picture. Finally, with one hand rubbing my erect cock, and the other behind my neck, she leaned in for the kiss. It was tender and the tongue was intoxicating. But it was the last straw for me. Realising how big a mistake I was making, I gently pulled away.

“I’m sorry, Amanda. I can’t do it. I’m married to Jenna.”

She turned my head so that our eyes were locked.

“But you love me. I know you do,” she whispered.

“I don’t know how I feel.”

“I do.”

In shame, I looked down, unable to meet her gaze. “We shouldn’t.”

She cupped both her hands around my cheek, and I could see her eyes glistening as if she was holding back her tears. “We should.”

But I didn’t do anything but stare into her eyes. So many emotions running through my head.

Standing there, as if the world stopped, Amanda took the hint. She pecked me on the cheek, before putting her robe back on, leaving me alone in the changing room, deep in emotional thought.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2021, 04:47:13 am »

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2021, 12:05:40 pm »
I love Amanda  :-*

amazing story!!!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2021, 05:43:38 pm »
Great to see more. Doing a good job, hope for more.

Offline daniel789

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2021, 11:43:43 am »
Cool She will grow also like Jenna? I hope that Jenna will find that she loves to be one in charge! and then show his hubby that make her upset is not good idea and then she humiliate him in streght contest!  8)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2021, 06:20:03 am »
Wow alessa sounds like she is going to be a force to be reckoned with soon,looking forward to that

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    10%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2021, 06:47:22 am »
Hope Jenna will grow and hipe this some time for a moment she need her new size and strenght

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2021, 08:16:54 am »
Chapter 14

Two weeks passed and Jenna and I have been training super hard for our respective photoshoots. No doubt we have added another 20 pounds of muscle in just these two weeks. We are much more bigger and ripped than we were when we won the Olympia. The sex was amazing too. Alternating between a threesome with Alessa in the day, and then couple sex at night. We didn’t have to do any cardio. Sex was our cardio and it was way more intense than running on the threadmill. Our home was full of mirrors and we were taking every opportunity to flex and check our progress. It was super vain of us, but you can’t blame us when we were the biggest and most muscular human beings on the planet. Our foreplay was sexy too. Jenna would be cuffed to the bed, but with a quick twitch of her wrists, she would be broken free as if the cuffs were made of pasta. She would be flexing sexily for me, and despite the unbelievable swellings and bulges of her entire muscular body, she was as flexible as a gymnast. She would be balancing on her right leg, her leg muscles bursting as she stood on raised toes, the separation in the two heads of her 29-inch calves, looking like teardrops tapering perfecting to her sexy foot. While she did that, she brought her left leg up over her head so that the flat of her sole was resting comfortably on her head, in a show of superhuman flexibility, all the while flexing her arms to show off her biceps. She then extended her elbows, showing off the clear separations and sexy definition of her lobster clawed triceps. One time, she wrapped her powerful legs around my waist, and did 30 reps on the lateral pull-ups with our combined weights. A combined 700 pounds of pure muscle, and she did her set to perfection. When she rode me during sex, englufing my huge penis into her warm muscular vagina, it was the best feeling of my life. The protein C-20 not only gave us amazing strength and unparalleled muscle growth, it also gave us superhuman muscle control, including the muscles of my wife’s vagina.

One sexy thing she did at the gym was attach a dildo to the handles of a 50-pound kettlebell, and with never-before-seen muscle control, she lifted the kettlebell off the ground by engulfing her vagina around the dildo, and then, jumped onto the lateral pull-up bar. She did alternating reps of lateral pull-ups and “vaginal curls”. Everytime she did a pull-up, she would squeeze her vagina to engulf the entire length of the 12-inch dildo, lifting the 50-pound kettlebell with her pussy and then relaxing slightly to release half the dildo. She would do this for 30 reps, moaning every time the dildo penetrated her. So you can imagine the unbelievable heavenly feeling of me being pleasured by a well-trained super muscular vagina. One time, she managed to stuff a bottle of soda into her vagina, with the bottom facing inside her and the cap-side facing the floor. She just inserted the bottom of the can into her vulva, and with a super seductive moan, she let go of her hands and her vagina was pulling the 500ml bottle inside her. She then gestured for me to feel her midsection, her powerfully ripped eight pack, obliques and serratus flexing and relaxing as she pulled the plastic bottle in and out with her vaginal muscles. Finally she decided to pull the bottle in all the way with her pussy, until the cap was just jutting out. I knew what she was going to do. She gave one loud scream as she squeezed every muscle in her pussy, and with a loud pop, the cap flew off the bottle, hit the floor and bounced off the ceiling like a bullet, before cracking one of our mirrors. Such was the power and force of her vagina. The soda poured out like cum and I wrapped my mouth around the neck of the bottle to gulp as much soda as possible. She moaned as she contracted her muscles to empty the bottle of every drop of soda. When she was done, she pushed the bottle out, which was now twisted and dented beyond recognition.

She laughed dominantly. “I am superhuman! I am invincible!” She declared as she went into a lat spread, and raising her toes, jutting out her winged back and vagina. “Any pervert who dares stick their cock in me, I will break it off like this helpless bottle! But for you, Jason, I will pleasure you with every single ounce of muscle I have…” she said as she kissed me, and we had sex for the next hour or so. Too bad it was night time, and Alessa wasn’t there to share it with us.

Speaking of Alessa, she had been making exceptional gains. She was now as shredded as a female Physique competitor. She barely had a month of training and she was already the next Julia Malacarne. It was hard to believe that barely a month ago, we were having our first threesome with her Victoria’s Secret body. Now, that sexy slim bikini body was transformed into one packed with ripped muscle, with beautiful ridges separating her cute sixpack, striations over the separation in her pectoralis and the bulging deltoids capping her shoulders. She had been working out with us religiously and taking our Protein C-20 supplements. In half a year, she would definitely be as big as us. Jenna was targetting to get her qualified for the Olympia next year. Alessa was so delighted to hear that. She couldn’t wait to show off her body to the entire world.

Alessa was not to be underestimated in strength too. She could now bench press 220 pounds, squat 280 pounds and bicep curl 40 pounds. In no time, she would be breaking world records left and right. She was already stronger than any regular guy in the gym. One time, while she was walking back home, 3 guys crowded around her, with their catcalls and whistles. When one of them put his arms around her, she grabbed it and smashed him onto the ground in a judo throw. When the other two guys attacked, she punched the first one in the face, her back and arm muscles rippling as he stumbled back, three teeth knocked out of his gums. She then grabbed him in an arm lock, strangling him as the pumpkin-striated delts and lemon-sized biceps squeezing against his throat. As the last guy charged, she brought her legs up and acrobatically twisted them around his neck, wrestling him to the ground in a leg scissor, the snaking muscles in her quads bursting with power. As the two men struggled for air – one in her strong arm lock, the other in a doomed leg scissor – she laughed dominantly as she did a one-hand push up with her free arm. There they were, two guys using every single ounce of strength to break free from her grasp, but she was unrelenting, as if the full, desperate strength of two men was not enough to overpower her legs and one arm. And even then she was laughing, as if it was too easy, while doing 30 perfect reps of one-handed push-ups. When the men lay unconscious, she released tem. The man who was knocked out by the judo throw was trying to recompose himself, but before he could, Alessa was already grabbing onto him, raising his chubby 5 foot 11, 180 pound body over her head. She yelled in triumph as she did so, basking in her new found strength and musculature, before throwing him 10 feet away, knocking him against a fire hydrant as she heard the sound of ribs cracking. It was a scary story, and I wouldn’t want to mess with Alessa when she got as big as me and Jenna. By then, she could wrestle a grizzly bear, a lion and gorrila at the same time, and still come out victorious. I don’t want to argue about the animal cruelty implications of that, but hypothetically I wouldn’t bet against her when she gets superhuman-sized.

Anyways, two weeks had passed since the confusing affair at Amanda’s gym, and it was time for our photoshoots. I was doing mine here in LA, but Jenna’s shoot would take a whole month as she would be travelling around the world for Victoria’s Secret. She would be doing her first shoot in New York, before travelling to the sunny Bahamas, and after that do a series of guest poses for fashion shows in Paris, Sydney and Milan, before ending it in a climatic Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in London. She was making waves everywhere, with fashion magazines dying to get an interview with her throughout the one month period. It was an exciting period for her and I was so proud. Alessa, now laid off from Kingston due to the company’s bankruptcy and lawsuits, was now fully under our private employ. But we all knew she was now more than a housekeeper. Jenna was training hard, and Alessa really wanted to travel with her to see the world. Jenna agreed as thus paid for Alessa’s expenses. They would be training on the road, wih Jenna only agreeing to stay in hotels with proper gym facilities. 

As for me, I had no idea why I agreed to the Versace contract, despite the problems that might arise with that affair with Amanda. I didn’t want to cheat on Jenna, because I loved her, but one part of me doesn’t want to say no to Amanda either. She was just so perfect in her own way. She wasn’t as ripped and huge as Jenna, but she held her own. One part of me wanted her to get bigger. In the end, maybe it was stupid of me, and so I let my irrational mind decide. I took the job, all this without Jenna knowing about my secret crush on Amanda.

At the photoshoot, I came later than Amanda, so she was already in the ladies’ make up room. I did my pump ups and flexed my muscles as warm-up. I was given a tiny pair of Versace thonged trunks, with a triangular back to show off as much of my glute as possible. It was tight, concealing my massive dick and erection. Other than that, it was just a regular underwear and I had no idea why anyone in their right minds would buy a 400 dollar underwear. But they did, and Versace’s line of designer underwear did sell incredibly. And with my photoshoot, they expected greater sales.

When we arrived at the studio, Amanda was in a black silk robe which did little to hide her beautiful V-taper and bulging musculature. When she saw me, she made a grand gesture of taking it off, and when she did, all the heads in the studios turned and everyone applauded the physique she came here with.

“Wow Amanda, you look amazing!” I said as she teased me with a well-rehearsed side-triceps pose, her arm muscles twisting and curling to show off perfect definition. Her back was fuller, her chest was thicker and her abs were tighter than the last time I saw her. Her waist was tiny, about 26 inches, but with her hard, chiselled blocks of six pack perfection, they increased her waist thickness to about 28 inches. Don’t get me started on the ribs and serratus, that was bursting out like shark-gills. 

“I know, I’m ripped. Super ripped. I look even more ripped than I did a few weeks ago in the Olympia. I’m in the best shape of my life!” she said confidently as she struck a front double bicep. Her peaks were now larger than the softballs and could well be as big as shotputs.

“Did you just add another 20 pounds of muscle?” Mike Myers asked.

“Nope, 30,” she said. “I have amazing genetics. I look as great as Arnold and Ronnie Coleman now.”

“I don’t doubt that one bit,” I said, knowing it to be true.

I was still much bigger, but Amanda was undoubtedly one of the top 5 bodybuilders in HISTORY right now, both male and female, not counting me and Jenna. Her physique is just phenomenal. Phil Heath and Kai Greene would be afraid of her because she could really go up against them in any bodybuilding contest and win. She had the size, she had the mass, she had the symmetry, the definition, and the grace. All this without protein C-20. Amazing.

The lingerie she was wearing was super tiny and complemented her body so well. It had to be custom made for her sheer size, but it was beautiful nonetheless. She was wearing a black lingerie with golden highlights and a tapestry of well positioned black diamonds. Her thonged panties were so tiny, it showed off as much of her bowling ball sized glutes as possible, not to mention her thunderous quads and beefy calves. Only a triangular piece of black-and-gold fabric covered her well-shaved vagina, but it was tight enough to show off the countours of her labia. The full might of her massive back, with Grand Canyon style ridges, was fully on display as her brassier’s strap was basically noodle thin. Her breasts were made more ample with the push-up fishnet bra, but it was tiny enough to show off much of her sexy cleavage and more importantly, the thick cinderblock slabs of her bulging pectoralis. Sequined black diamonds were strategically placed to just cover her nipples. To top off her look, she had a choker on, with a golden heart in the middle, accentuating her neck muscles and beefy traps, while also giving her a cute Playboy bunny look. And finally her makeup, getting up and close with her, her hazel eyes and silky long hair, now dyed to her original blonde, with her ample lips and high cheekbones, I felt like I was in a photoshoot with Candice Swanepoel or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, only with a super ripped body.

“Let us start!” said Mike.

It was a really hot photoshoot. I had so much fun, I was guilty. Amanda wasn’t afraid to go full-on supermodel mode. She made a point to show off her history-defining physique, and at the same time, reveal so much connection and chemistry with me. She exudes strength and power, but at the same time, wasn’t afraid to get cozy in my protective embrace, like a damsel to her knight in shining armour. She ran her hands all over my chest and abs, tracing the ridges and margins with her finger. And I couldn’t get enough of hers as well, her sixpack just as well-cut and solid like a marble statue. Heck, I bet if I smash a marble statue against her abs, the statue would break.

That night, I was just out of drying myself in the shower, when I heard a knock on my hotel door. I knew who it was, and I guess you would too. I knew that opening it would be a mistake. We were tired after a long day, and we had fun in the shoot. It was 1am and I was a bit groggy, but I couldn’t prevent myself from opening my door to Amanda Watts. As soon as I did, she barged in and pressed her lips into mine - they were so tender, and next thing I knew, we were full-on making out. She undid the towel that was wrapped around my waist, to expose my full-blown hard-on, and without much resistance at all, I undid he shower robe, which was obviously too small for her massive body. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath and as if hypnotized, I carried her naked, musclebound body to my bed, and we had sinful, juicy, bodybuilder sex.

As I laid on the bed, she gave me a powerful footjob that made me lost count the number of times I ejaculated. She then ran both her beautiful feet over my chest and abs, feeling for the muscles and separations with her soles and toes, before inserting her feet into my mouth. I sucked on her cutely pedicured toes, all the while massaging her thick, hard 21-inch calves. I kissed them, before making my way up to her cable-striated quads, taking in the perfect separations in the individual vastus muscles, the snaking sartorius and her hard bowling-ball-sized glutes.

Her Adonis muscle made her abdomen even sexier and I couldn’t help placing my lips on each of her solid blocks of sixpack muscles, which were now much more shredded and hard from the last time I saw them.

“Kylie…Matilda…Geraldine…Wanda…Clarissa…Felicia,” I recited, remembering the names I assigned to each of her abs during our post Olympia photoshoot.

“These girls have gotten much stronger since the last time,” moaned Amanda, flexing her abs. “Now suck my nipples…”

I obeyed. Her breasts were so firm, her nipples so hard. I then took the time to massage her back as well, discovering each and every bulge and ridge on her immense lats, traps, teres and rhomboids. She did a back double bicep flex, and the muscles bulged another 3-4 inches in thickness. I placed my hands over her arms, which were too large for me to wrap around them with both hands, and it was amazingly hard. And trust me, I know a thing or two about hardness. This was when she engulfed my cock in her mouth, and I unloaded into her throat. Her taking in all the cum from my Poseiden, her beefy throat rising and falling with every gulp of my juicy semen.

“Mmm sooo refreshing…” she said, seductively licking the residual cum from the corner of her lips.

“I know you have a wife, and you probably feel like I’m inferior to her because I’m not as big,” she said after we had like 6-7 orgasms, me unloading relentlessly into her mouth and vagina, catching our breath.

“No don’t say that. You are great in your own way,” I said.

“I got bigger and trained much harder the past few weeks, just to get your attention.”

“Wow, you aren’t joking. You’re huge.”

“Not huge enough.”

“Look, Amanda, I love my wife. And I have to make it clear that nothing is gonna change between me and her. She will be devastated if she finds out about us. And I don’t want to hurt her,” then, with all the orgasms over and probably along with my libido for the night,  it suddenly dawned on me what a big mistake I had made. I sighed.
“If she loves you so much, why is she travelling with this Latino girl?” Amanda challenged.

“Wait, how did you know about that?”

“I saw the papparazi pictures on the internet. They seem intimate.”

I suddenly realised the toxicity of my marriage. Having a third wheeler like Alessa may be fun and harmless now, but I wasn’t sure how to feel about that in the long term.

“They are probably banging right now. So if you ask me, you two need to sort things out,” said Amanda. “It’s not like Jenna is super loyal to you now either.”

I sighed. What an absurd life I was living.

“What supplements do you take? I saw you drinking it during our shoot,” Amanda asked.

“It’s nothing. Just protein.”

“Seems like a stuff of champions,” Amanda said, before snuggling beneath the blanket and wrapping her arms around me, as we dozed off into the night.

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2021, 09:38:12 am »
Great update

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2021, 01:05:49 pm »
Wow i agree,and i love Alessa what i wouldnt give to worship this new gpddess

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2021, 05:45:47 pm »
Chapter 15

Amanda and I slept with each other a few more times in that week. I was officially cheating on Jenna. I didn’t feel so guilty at that time, but eventually, once the photoshoot was over and we went our separate ways, it was then I felt the enormity of my sin. But she was too hard to resist, especially when Jenna wasn’t standing right next to me in all her magnificence. Without Jenna, Amanda was the most magnificent being for me. It was during one of our foreplays that I actually realised the greatness of Amanda’s musculature. She had been working hard for this photoshoot and had easily put on 30 pounds of pure muscle, and she looked so much more ripped than she was in the Olympia a few weeks ago. She was flexing so confidently and seductively as I stretched out the measuring tape, as if she wanted me to notice how big she had gotten. Just 2-3 weeks of working out, and she already surpassed her previous peak physique. Her flexes released every single striation hidden beneath her flesh, the muscle bragging both mass and solidity equivalent to fine marble. From the front double bicep to the quad stomp, her muscles were rippling, sending electric shocks through my body with every powerful twitch and contraction she struck. And this entire physique, all achieved through dedication, hardwork and perfect genetics. She was a freak of nature, or beauty of nature, because she was freakishly gorgeous in both musculature and femininity.

It took a while, my cum getting in the way, but eventually I got the numbers.

Amanda’s latest measurements:
Weight: 270 pounds
Height: 5 ft 10 inch
Chest: 59 inches
Waist: 30 inches
Arms: 23 inches
Thighs: 33 inches
Calves: 23 inches

With those measurements, she was already bigger than Arnold, Dorian Yates and Phil Heath. In the current era, she has already beaten two of the Golden Trio: Hector Vince and LaShawn Davis, and was comparable to Shaqeel Nelson. But that was purely on size. If you take into account symmetry, definition and posing, Amanda was clearly much better. Forget about Miss Olympia. Amanda had a Mr Olympia level body. And she could stand up there and beat any of them. That was when it hit me. In terms of bodybuilding physique, Jenna and I may be No 1 and 2, but Amanda, was clearly No 3. Not Shaqeel Nelson or Hector Vince, but Amanda Watts. Barring Protein C-20 users, Amanda Watts was the best bodybuilder in the world right now, regardless of gender.

When I told her this, she could only grin in delight.

“Mmm that sounds sexy. Me, Amanda Watts, a woman, bigger than any Mr Olympia competitor around. I like the sound of that,” she said as she lay on the bed on her side, head supported by one hand, while flexing the other, the softball sized bicep tempting me with its vascularity and hardness. “Now how would you like to fuck a woman, with a body more ripped than any Mr Olympia, and a face more gorgeous than any Victoria’s Secret model?”

“I would love that!” I said, and we fucked each other’s brains out.

With such fresh companionship, I was quite bummed when the week had to end, and we had to go back to our respective homes. With more time to think, I suddenly got a so guilty, and working in my home gym, alone, without Jenna’s seductive feats of strength and powerfully sexy grunts, I realised I missed her.

So, when I was not working out or meal prepping, I went online to follow my wife’s Victoria’s Secret (VS) tour. She had already finished her photoshoot in the Bahamas, and the behind the scenes video was already uploaded on Youtube. It was viral. Why wouldn’t it be? It featured one of two most muscular people in the world, in a diamond-laden bikini, being flanked by a dozen VS angels. The supermodels were all over her. Every shot was a variation of these gorgeously fit bikini supermodels worshipping Jenna’s body. I saw veteran VS angel, Mikaela Romanova, with her silky brunette hair and gorgeously green eyes, not unlike Jenna’s, pressing her tanned skin against my wife’s rock solid flesh, her long fingers taking in every ridge and bump on my wife’s freakishly ripped midsection. Then there were Bianca Pjanic and Courtney Whitney, the two youngest VS angels of the group, but not lacking in sexiness, caressed each of Jenna’s gargantuan thighs, comforting themselves in her snaking striations and solid hard mass, like a little girl caressing a teddy bear. There was even a scene of Jenna striking her signature front double bicep, and the models were just swooning over those massive peaks. Then some of the girls started sitting on her arms, two on each side, and with ease, Jenna raised them off the ground. I recalled the poolside post-Olympia shoot a few weeks ago, the domination shot. She could lift a 300 pound Mr Olympia competitor off the ground in each hand, grabbing them by their necks. Hector Vince and Shakeel Nelson were her victims. Obviously Jenna could lift up two 90 pound bikini models on each arm. But it was the look of domination that sold it, All the while Jenna, sporting a really sexy, confident look of a dominating warrior. That was what made it so amazing. She looked confident, and she wasn’t afraid to show it.

Towards the end of the video, there was a shot of her flexing her left bicep, giving the viewer an upclose view of her proudest pose, as she stroked her hair back with her right hand, and despite the right arm not being flexed, it still showed off the twisting heads and striations of her shredded arm muscles.

“At Victoria’s Secret, we are redefinifing the ideal female physique. This century, gone are the days of slim fit girls and groovy hourglass curves. This century is the century of muscle,” said Jenna as she relaxed her arms and twisting into another front double bicep, the peaks radiating a sense of power that sent electric shocks down my entire body, and I was sure I wasn’t the only viewer on the internet who felt that. She then slid her arms over behind her head, and struck a powerful thighs and abdominals pose, the camera zooming in on her magnificent chest, before going down to her chiselled, marble-cut eight-pack, shredded obliques and screaming shark-gilled serratus and ribs. I didn’t have to masturbate. I just came spontaneously at the sight of my wife’s gorgeously ripped midsection. And the fact she added a pink diamond piercing to her innie bellybutton, and her pumping ab veins, only sought to boost my libido further. “Check it out ladies. Mmm…feel these muscles. Feel their power. Do you want them too? Yes you do. Come with me, to the future, of female beauty.”

The video ended with my wife accentuating the latest VS catchphrase, her voice exuding gravitas. “Muscle. Strength. Power. Victoria’s Secret. Own your body.”

A general Google search actually showed some side gigs that my wife did as well: adult videos. She loved sex, and without me for a month, I wasn’t surprised that she couldn’t resist. I saw a porn video of her dominating 4 other male bodybuilders. Hector Vince was one of them. Of course, he wouldn’t let go of an opportunity with my wife. But the rest were former Mr Olympia competitors. Don’t get me wrong, they may have retired, but they still kept themselves in good shape, and they were still monstrously ripped. But my wife was much more ripped. And stronger. And bigger.

The scene was entirely shot in a wrestling ring. Everyone was naked, my wife confidently showing off her boobs and cleanly shaved vagina, while the other male bodybuilders, sporting huge erections, though they were nothing compared to mine. I masturbated as I watched my wife dominate them. It was 4 against 1, but nobody in their right minds would bet against my wife. She looked invincible. She towered over every single one of the opponents, as she was thicker, wider, and harder than them in every aspect: from the boulders that were her shoulders, to her mountainous back, to her bulging traps and tree-trunk thighs. Her emerald green eyed burned with confidence. Her expression thirsty for blood and lust. When the bell dinged to signify “Start”, she just stood in the centre as the four bodybuilders flanked her. Then, one of them charged. But she saw him coming and grabbed him by the neck with one arm, and lifted his 300 pound body off the floor like a plush toy. Without even turning to look at him, she used that same one arm to switch him into an arm lock in a show of professional dexterity. With one of her arms occupied, the others tried to take advantage of this. Hector went for a punch straight into her solid eight pack, but crumpled backwards as soon as he smashed it, holding his hand in pain.

“Are you really that dense? My eight pack is much harder than any brick wall! Lucky for you, I wasn’t flexing because if I were, you would have fractured every bone in that tiny hand of yours!” And as she said this, without even needing to pause midsentence, she just casually swatted the charging third man away with her free arm. It may look effortless, as if the man was a rag doll, but it was not bereft of force, as the 300 pound bodybuilder flew across the wrestling mat and hit the wall with a loud crash. I don’t know if this video was staged, but with the effort that came with their rippling muscles and deafening sound effects, it showed me that everyone was not holding back. The last man came from behind and threw his entire bodybuilder weight into my wife. When she didn’t budge at all, he wrapped his arm her neck in his very own arm lock, but my wife just doved backwards, and squashed her entire 360 pound body weight against the floor. Lucky for him, he had thick enough muscles to protect him, otherwise for any regular man, being squashed by my 360 pound wife would instantly result in multiple fractured ribs and a broken vertebra. So when this guy didn’t let go, she casually reached for his skull using her free hand (remember, she still had the first man in an arm lock), and squeezed. Being trapped in my wife’s palmar grasp was a terrifying sight. If you recall, she managed to squeeze a concrete brick into a million fine pieces with one hand. Is a human skull harder than a solid brick?

Instantly, the man felt the pain in his head. He tried to release her grip but her hand was like an industrial-grade clamp, and there was no freeing from her grasp unless she wanted to. As the man panicked, she threw him across the room into a charging Hector Vince, whose second attack was short lived. With no one else to challenge her, she turned her attention back to the muscular man in her arm lock, who was using every since ounce of energy in his Mr Olympia level body to break free, but everyone knew his entire body was obviously no match for Jenna’s left arm. Her lock was unrelenting and her handball-sized biceps pressing against the man’s throat, his face squashed between her pumpkin-striated delts and beefy forearms. She finally let go, but as he gasped for air, she immediately pinned his arms against the floor so that his body was supine in an X shape, she engulfed his erect dick into her vagina and started pounding him. But this was not the tender loving sex she gave me. No. This was full on masochistic rape. She was feral and animalistic in her charge, as she roughened him up big time. Her thrusts were like bulldozers, her vibrations like a washing machine. If it was a regular man, she would have fractured his pelvis with her powerful thrusts. The man screamed in pain as my wife’s powerful vagina consumed his dick, her vaginal muscles contracting so hard, she might as well clamped his dick with a binding clip.

“OH NO FUCK! PLEASE STOP! MY COCK! YOU’RE HURTING ME!” the man shouted. Two bodybuilders tried to pull her away but she wasn’t to be moved unless by her own will. She then grabbed both of them by the throats and with a movement so dominant, she stood up and lifted all three men off the ground. Two men in her hands, and one in her vagina. Her vaginal muscles were so strong, the 300 pound bodybuilder was now dangling in mid air, only supported by his penis which was being held by her vagina. Jenna was taller than him so when she stood, with his penis in her vagina, his feet was dangling like two full inches off the floor. The other two men’s position was more easy to explain. Their necks were just trapped in each of her hands, and she was squeezing the air out of them. She was grabbing them off the ground as if their 300 pound bodies were weightless. So with three former Mr Olympias at her mercy, she laughed as she basked in her glorious dominance.

“OHHH FUCK YEAH! I AM STRENGTH! I AM POWER! I AM INVINCIBLE!” Jenna exclaimed.

Finally, she released the man’s cock and he dropped onto the ground, holding his penis in excruciating pain. She then smashed the other two men in her arms against each other, their heads colliding and smashing the wall as she threw them across the room. But there was one more opponent still standing, and that was Hector Vince. As soon as she threw the two men across the room, Hector went in with a muay thai kick, his knee straight to her stomach. And his kick was much more powerful than any muay thai boxer. He was a bodybuilder, who trained legs brutally once a week for the past 20 years, with thighs as thick as fire hydrants and a squatting max of nearly 900 pounds. Imagine the power that was stored in that kick. And those of you who argued in support of technique, he had technique because he had trained in muay thai for the past 10 years.

But this was Jenna we were talking about. Her body was steel and marble and granite. Her muscles were like armour. And her pain threshold was unreal.

As soon as he got ready for the kick, she flexed her abdomen. The same abdomen with her iron chiselled eight pack, obliques and serratus in the above VS video that made me cum spontaneously without masturbating. It was not just beauty without brawn. It was pure muscle and power. And Hector felt it with all her might and wrath. I remembered the names of all her eight packs: Penelope, Iris, Uma, Theresa, Sandra, Makaela, Lenda and Vanessa. Eight blocks of pure muscle power, which despite their girly names, could crush concrete and dent iron, as we have tried at home. A concrete brick broke into pieces against her abs, and an iron barbell was crooked after I smashed it against her midsection. Was Hector’s leg stronger than concrete and iron?

As Hector’s knee smashed against her beautiful abs, he screamed but that was drowned by her laughs.
His kick was no match for the tank that was her set of washboard abs. Smashing his knee against her eight pack was like smashing against a wall or worse. Eventually we came to find out that Hector fractured his patella into a dozen tiny pieces, but not only that, the indrect force also destroyed his femur, which was broken in 3 different areas. His legs and thighs, for all their 30-inch muscular mass and 900 pound squats, was simply no match against my wife’s diamond cut abs.

As Hector lay on the ground holding his leg, Jenna pressed her beautifully pedicured bare feet against his face. “PATHETIC! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF ONE OF THE BEST BODYBUILDERS IN HISTORY? I AM THE BEST BODYBUILDER IN HISTORY! I AM INVINCIBLE! NO ONE CAN DEFEAT ME!” And Jenna went into a series of poses that won her the Miss Olympia. Her muscles oiled up to glisten sexily in the light, not that she was soaked in sweat. It was barely a contest for her. She was never in trouble.

She then picked Hector up, her hands grabbing each of his ankles. He screamed in pain as his fractured limbs got further displaced. “I could actually rip you in half from balls to brain and it won’t even take more than 3 seconds. You remember what I did to that log? Are you harder than a piece of wood?”

It was true. In the VS video, there was a short interview whereby the interviewer asked if my wife could demonstrate her power in a feat of strength. She complied. The interviewers prepared a log which was an expensive Lignum Vitae, one of the hardest type of wood there is. The log was 4 foot long, and approximately 16 inches in diameter, same like that of a tire. There is already a tiny wedge on the top of the log where Jenna can slip in her fingers. It was like 300 pounds in weight. To demonstrate its girth, Jenna was asked to smash it against the bonet of a used car. She effortlessly lifted the log and it dented the entire bonet, destroying the engine as well. And the log was unscathed. Convinced of the log’s hardness, with one high-pitched girly grunt, she slipped her manicured fingers in the wedge, and in the blink of an eye, she split the log longitudinally in half with her bare hands. Her muscles were threatening to explode from her flesh, hulking out like the giant that she was. The audience clapped. It was incredible.

“See, ladies, muscles are power. Don’t you want muscles like these?” she said to the camera as she did a most muscular pose. “Mmmm yeah. I know you do.”

So when she asked Hector if she could rip him in half, you best think she could. But she didn’t want to kill anyone so she just tossed him across the room like a ragged doll. She volunteered to pay of the bodybuilders a million dollars each for their medical bills. And as the porn video came to an end, she could only strike a Sergio Oliva signature Victory Pose that gave me another spontaneous orgasm.

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2021, 06:19:43 pm »
wow wow wow it is gettin better and better thank you so much for this amazing story  :cool2:

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2021, 05:29:35 am »
Chapter 16

The month passed rather uneventfully. I spent most of my time in my home gym, working out naked, but it wasn’t the same without Jenna. I did manage to put on like 10 more pounds of muscle, but it was a bit tougher without a workout partner to push you further. Still, I looked pretty impressive. I was doing 750 pound deadlifts, when I heard the front door open.

They were back!

Without even bothering to put any clothes on, I hurried over to the front door to greet Jenna and Alessa. The limo that dropped them off was already pulling away, and they were busy carrying their luggage, wrapped in superhuman sized tracksuits that did little to conceal the shape of their bulging muscles, the synthetic fabric stretched to their limits from neck to ankle.

Jenna was so happy to see me. She dropped everything in her arms and swept my 380 pound musclebound body off the floor, holding me in a bridal carry. Still big, still strong.

“Hey babe! I missed you sooo much!” she said as we shared a kiss. She noticed my erect penis sticking out from my crotch, so she decided to give it a quick suck before putting me down. “Mmm…someone is excited. And tastes sooo good too…”

“Are you kidding me! For someone with my libido, one month without sex is torture!” I said.

“Well then, I guess you will love your latest surprise then…”

As she said that, she winked at Alessa as if as a signal. They then simultaneously took a deep breath, before each going into a most muscular pose. I could hear the tracksuits ripping apart, the synthetic fabric no match for their massive muscles hulking out of their frames. Soon, I could hear two loud pops as Jenna and Alessa yelled in exertion, channeling all their enormous strength into this one flex, the fabric exploding into a million tiny pieces, revealing two of the most amazing naked bodies I had ever seen in the history of bodybuilding.

“Holy fuck!” I swore, my penis emptying its load onto our living room floor.

“Oh yeah, we get that a lot, don’t we, Jenna?” Alessa bragged, turning to admire her perfectly transformed body in one of our many hallway mirrors. She then switched to a thighs and abdominals pose, showing off a gorgeously shredded set of eightpacks, obliques and serratus muscles.

“Oh my God, Alessa, you’re ripped! And humungous!” I complimented in awe.

“I know,” she answered, twisting her bare feet to admire the thickness and definition in both her quads and calves. “My body is beautiful, isn’t it?”

It was indeed. Amanda Watts needs to step aside because she had just been dethroned. Alessa could step on any bodybuilding contest, male or female, and just demolish the competition. She tossed me a measuring tape and gestured for me to measure her massive body. She clenched her hands in front of her torso to puff up her thick slabs of pectoralis major and back muscles. I was struggling to reach behind her back because she was just so wide but eventually I did. Her boobs had even gone perkier and her nipples, longer. I couldn’t help but to suck on them. She moaned slightly but then grabbed my jaw to stop me.

“Oh no, Jason. You know sucking my nipples makes me weak with pleasure. Now I need to look STRONG! Hurry up and measure my massive body!”

I then went on to measure her waist before moving to her thighs and calves, the teardrop shaped muscles tapering beautifully to her feminine knees and ankles. The definition and mass in those 19-year-old Brazilian legs were unreal! She did a quad stomp which really startled me, the twisting and snaking striations brutally terrifying. I felt the hardness in each of them. They were not to be messed with. These massively muscular legs could easily kill a gorilla with just one kick. She didn’t hesitate to seduce me with her terrifying legs, making every effort to twist her muscular fibres as a I measured, just to tempt me in her sexy glistening bronze tan, which made the muscles stand out even more.

Last but not least were her arms. She smirked arrogantly as she flexed them repeatedly to maximise their bloodflow, the bicep peaks bursting from her flesh like two shotputs, their pencil thick veins pulsating with every powerful pump. Finally, she found her perfect pump that revealed a bicep that would put every male and female bodybuilder who ever lived, to shame. It was harder than a metal shotput, and when I wrapped the tape around her arm, she clenched her fist even tighter, and the bicep exploded to add another extra inch to its already unreal size. She pushed my head towards her bicep with her other hand, just to make me kiss the mountainous peak, before rubbing my cock with her fingers. I then gestured for her to step on the weighing scale in our living room, just to see how much muscle mass this hulk of a girl actually packed into her frame. She stepped on it confidently as if she was stepping onto a podium, and she struck a dynamic front double bicep in arrogance once she saw how much weight she had packed into her pure musclebound frame. She had become a lean, mean muscle machine.

Here are Alessa’s measurements:
Weight: 285 pounds
Height: 6 ft 1 inch
Chest: 62 inches
Waist: 30 inches
Arms: 24 inches
Thighs: 37 inches
Calves: 24 inches

Definitely way more muscle than Amanda the last time I saw her, and even then Amanda packed 30 extra pounds since her Miss Olympia outing. Alessa was dominant. And this was only a 19-year-old girl who barely started weight training 3 months ago. No human being in history, besides me and Jenna, had ever packed so much muscle in their bodies, let alone a 19-year-old girl. I would find out later that night, Alessa actually went for her first bodybuilding competition in London three days ago, the European IFBB Championships. She completely demolished the competition. She won the Women’s bodybuilding contest, becoming the youngest ever bodybuilder to do so in the competition, and during the closing ceremony, when all the winners were invited to posedown, she even outmuscled the male winners. Jenna even took pictures. Alessa completely dwarfed the men. She was bigger, taller, wider, and more ripped in every aspect. She just utterly shamed them. The male champion, with his 20 years of bodybuilding experience, wanted to compete with her for the centre stage during the posedown, gently shoving her with his elbow. It was like a kid picking a fight with an Olympic wrestler. Alessa countershoved back, and it almost knocked the man over, despite him regaining his balance and playing it cool. And she was strong too. A week ago, she entered the European weightlifting championships in Paris. She won the women’s contest too, in the 90kg+ division, which is the heaviest division. And she broke the world record along the way. She lifted 505 pounds (229kg) in the snatch, 595 pounds (270kg) in the clean and jerk, giving a total of 1100 pounds (499kg) surpassing even the men’s world record in the heaviest body weight class: 485 pounds (220 kg) in the snatch, 580 pounds (263kg) in the clean and jerk, and 1052 pounds (477kg) in the total. She was the youngest ever woman to accomplish this feat. This 19-year-old girl was already stronger than the strongest male weightlifter on the planet. None of them stood a chance against her. Eventually, she told us she would just stick to bodybuilding because it was much more sexier building a gorgeously ripped body and showing it off to the world in a tiny strip of bikini. But with the training she was going through with us, along with the insane muscle mass she was packing, she could only get stronger and more dominant.

But that was Alessa. I haven’t talked about Jenna. Oh my God, Jenna! If Alessa made my jaw drop, Jenna made my entire mind explode. If she was huge a month ago, she was gigantic now. We did a front double bicep pose in front of a mirror and it was as clear as day, she had outmuscled me. Every part of her body, from top to bottom, was bigger, thicker and much more shredded than mine – from her boulder-size shoulders, to her monstrous biceps, to her cinderblock chest, her iron-layered back, marble-chisseled abs, thunderous thighs, and diamond-cut calves. When I gave up trying to compete with her in a posedown, I ran my hands over every single inch of her naked body. She loved that too. Standing face-to-face, I could even make out that she was now a few inches taller, and we couldn’t blame it on shoes because we were both barefoot. She struck a crucifix pose, exposing her entire body for me to caress, making sure I knew very clearly how magnificent and ripped she had become over the past month. Despite all the hardness of her muscles, the deep-cuts in the muscular separation, and the pumped up finger-thick veins, her skin was still so silky and smooth, her white skin now made sexier with a glistening tan. I pressed my lips against hers, our tongues harassing each other, as I played over the bulging fingers of her rippling serratus anterior. Her eight pack now resembled a stack of bricks, both in size and hardness (or more likely, her abs were much harder than bricks). I felt them with my own fingers, even unflexed, they were tight, hard and unrelenting. I gave her abs three quick boxing punches, but I ended up feeling the pain in my own hand. She was unflinching at all, she even laughed at her own invincibility.

“Sorry babe, but you asked for it. Luckily I didn’t flex my abs, otherwise, my eight pack would have broken your hand!” she said. “C’mon, worship me, I need you to feel how STRONG and HARD my muscles are…”

She got down to one knee, and did a ¾ back pose, and it was so perfect, she looked better than any greek statue. Every fucking muscle on her massive back, arms and shoulders emanated an aura that was only goddess-like. I squeezed every muscle I can find, my dick, unloading all the way.

After I measured her every muscle, then I could actually picture Jenna’s amazing transformation.

Jenna’s latest measurements:
Weight: 390 pounds
Height: 6 ft 10 inches
Chest: 76 inches
Waist:  33 inches
Arms: 29.5 inches
Thighs: 43 inches
Calves: 29.5 inches

“Look at my body babe! Look at me! I’m fucking massive! Unfortunately for you, I am now bigger and more ripped than you in every possible way. Which makes you 2nd to me. Which makes me the ONLY most muscular human being on the planet! I bet I am stronger than you as well! And I have been shooting some very aggressive porn videos. I can fuck you so hard, you don’t have to sleep for the rest of your life again! How does that make you feel, babe?”

“Like a man in heaven!” I answered, kissing her passionately.

“Mmm…I love you sooo much! Don’t worry, you’re still pretty ripped yourself. Maybe with some brutal training from me, you can catch up. But I like this dominating side of me as well, makes me feel so fucking sexyyyy. So don’t you dare lose any of your gigantic muscles, I love fucking muscular people and I only fuck muscular humans. But if you can, you need to be a little bit weaker than me. I like dominance. And if you wanna overpower me, I will not hesitate at all in unleashing my animalistic side. No matter what happens, I will win, because I will ALWAYS be stronger!”
To illustrate her point, she did a fucking domineering most muscular pose, her entire musculature hulking out and her expression was ferocious, like a hungry werewolf lusting for a bloodbath. It was an orgasmic sight, but at the same time, terrifying as well, but in a loving sort of way. I would not want to mess with her. She then picked up a 35-pound dumbell lying randomly on the floor, and then squahed them with both her hands, her muscles exploding with power as she did, until the plates at both ends touched each other. But she wasn’t done there. After that, she continued to squash the plates of the dumbell until the entire dumbell is now folded into a ball of thick, dense iron. With her point proven, she dropped the “ball” onto the floor, the metal giving a lound thunk, before going into a super sexy, super seductive Oliva Victory pose (but of course, she was much more ripped than Sergio Oliva could ever dream of becoming).

“As your reward, my entire muscular body, in all its power and magnificence, is all yours tonight,” said Jenna. She was so ripped, that even merely using the word “muscular” would not do her any justice. She was beyond muscular, but in a really beautiful and symmetrical sort of way. Not like the freaks of nature who only put on mass and nothing else. “Come here and suck my tits!”

Alessa and I obeyed, both of us taking one breast, Jenna’s hands pushing our heads against her chest, her powerful grip inescapable. We could only keep sucking on her nipples until she was satisfied in letting us go. Despite all the muscle she packed, and despite her having less than 0.1% body fat, she still had perky D-cupped boobs that could put any porn star to shame. I sucked and licked them hungrily, liberated from the weeks of sexless torture.

“C’mon you wimps, devour me like it’s the first meal you’ve ever eaten in a month! Oh YESSS! OHHHHH FUCK YESSSS! Now, Jason, stuff that big ass cock of yours into my pussy and pound me like there’s no tomorrow!”

I obeyed, thrusting my 12-inch giant of a cock, with all its girth, muscularity and sexy vascularity into her vagina, pounding her with every ounce of strength my muscular pelvis could conjure. I made sure to smother her lips and slobber all over her tongue as well as I did so, my hands giving her boobs a barrage of powerful squeezes.

“HARDER…OHHH…HARDER….FUCK ME BABE! BREAK MY PUSSY! FUCK ME LIKE THERE’S NO TOMORROW OHHH FUCK YEAH!”

As I pushed her against the wall, the entire room shook with every thrust I pounded into her, the thuds and bangs on the wall getting louder with each powerful thrust. Eventually, I climaxed, my 500-600ml cum shooting into her uterus and vagina like a fire hose, overfilling the vaginal cavity and overflowing down my wife’s gigantic legs and onto the carpeted floor. But I didn’t let her go easy. With the orgasm, I nailed her even harder, screaming at the top of my lungs as I did. My cock was not only big, but it was also strong. I thrusted so hard to the point that Jenna’s 390 pound body was lifted a foot off the floor, forming cracks on the concrete walls.

“OH BABE IT HURTS SO MUCH! BUT I FUCKING LOVE IT! FUCK! ME! HARDER! HARDER! OHHHH! FUCK! HARDERRRRR!”

We finally called it quits two hours later, with Alessa and Jenna licking every last drop of my residual cum from the floor. All 3 of us agreed that it was the best sex we had ever had in our entire lives. Period.

Offline keitaro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2021, 08:33:52 am »
Wooow awesome, i think there are many ways to continue ;) jenna could become super godness in some time she will found that her huspand slept with another and chaet on her. This will make her upset but she know that he is sexual frustrated without her but still u  dont want make upset the women when she is stronger also next chapter they could strenght compete and she show him how strong she is ;)

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2021, 08:47:25 am »
Wow, cock rock all the way. Brilliant story. Keep it up

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2021, 04:34:39 pm »
Nothing hotter than two inhumanly muscular bodybuilders having destructive sex. Yet it's so rare in these stories, so thanks for this! I hope Jason continues to grow bigger (with Jenna always a step ahead, of course).

I like how even though Jenna has become more dominant, she's still loves, and is turned on by, Jason. I hope this doesn't change too much if/when she finds out about his infidelity. I don't know if that would be fair, but she was making porn without his knowledge, so it's not like she was completely faithful. Maybe they could come to an understanding.

But IDK; it ultimately depends on what you want to write.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mr and Mrs Everest

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View