Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579897 Posts in 73854 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 05:42:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mr and Mrs Everest
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mr and Mrs Everest  (Read 59952 times)

Offline Tuturu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mr and Mrs Everest
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2021, 06:57:38 am »
Yeah, I agree with that. It just felt like that came out of nowhere, even Jenna being violent enough to kill someone while in the past she even worried to pay their medical bills. But this dystopia scenario feels way too forced, and interesting characters like Amanda were just thrown under the rug. Besides, it felt like thi, a story more centered around characters' reactions to their muscle growth, being slightly more grounded ,wouldn't end up being a story as violent as it became, and personally, that was a huge turn off. It feels wrong, like if this would be a nightmare of Jason.

Offline Tuturu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2021, 02:41:31 pm »
To clarify my last point, I mean that the last chapters feel way too disconnected from the previous story, and I feel like it's not a satisfying conclusion. However, it's your story and you get to decide what happens and what not.

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2021, 03:09:37 pm »
Alright, cool. Thanks for the feedback everyone. They were really helpful, knowing what the flaws were and well, now i know what to work on in my future writings.

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2021, 10:24:47 am »
wow really cool.

Are you planning to start a new storyline soon? Do you already have an idea or are you taking a break from this story for now?

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2021, 02:42:19 pm »
No ideas yet, so probably taking a break for now. Just taking my time to enjoy the other stories in this forum

Offline Tuturu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2021, 06:09:59 pm »
Take your time, I will be waiting for the next one!

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2021, 07:34:08 pm »
Really enjoyed this story. Kept coming back regularly just to check for updates. The ending was a total surprise to say the least. Maybe a little out of proportion with the violence, but overall the story is solid. Really looking forward to any potential future stories from you. Karma+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mr and Mrs Everest

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View