Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576533 Posts in 73363 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 09:56:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Whatever became of Eva Pogacnik? [buddye] A growth story *Illus*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Whatever became of Eva Pogacnik? [buddye] A growth story *Illus*  (Read 13979 times)

buddye

Whatever became of Eva Pogacnik? [buddye] A growth story *Illus*
« on: December 07, 2009, 06:49:34 am »
A growth story with pics...

Whatever Became of Eva Pogacnik?
by buddye

disclaimer: enhancements by the master, jdm022

Images Expired   :shucks

Judging from this thread =>  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=60720.0.html  many of you are wondering what has happened to Eva. Do you want to know the truth?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

I'm going to tell you anyway. I can barely believe it myself...

I'm Eva's boyfriend and a bodybuilder myself. One day Eva asked me if I love her. I said that I do with all my heart. She then asked if I would do anything to help her reach her bodybuilding goals. She has always had me wrapped around her finger, so I said that I would.

The next day an old gypsy woman showed up at our door. Eva said that she could cast a spell that would transfer my size and strength to her. I didn't believe it but played along, anyway. We went outside and Eva set up a video camera saying she wants to record this. The old gypsy woman told us to hold hands and started to chant a spell. I couldn't believe what happened next. The photo below shows how we looked up until then. I felt a tingling sensation as I felt my self begin to shrink as I watched Eva begin to grow.

As the transformation was taking place, I struggled to free my hands. I got one free, but her grip was so strong I couldn't free them both.

"Oh, no you don't," she said, "remember you said you would do anything to help me reach my bodybuilding goals. Well, my goal is to be the world's biggest bodybuilder. I'm adding all your size to mine." She was holding me to my word--literally. By the time she let go it was too late. The photo below shows the transformation at about the half-way point.

The transformation continued until I was barely over four feet tall and she was well over eight feet tall. I stared up at her in disbelief. My own girlfriend was a giant now! She was twice as tall as me. Her clothes lay on the ground in shreds. She was completely naked. I was actually looking up at her vagina. She was magnificent - a titaness - a female collossus - a true she-hulk!

I was shocked and totally turned on. I noticed that my hard on was huge - at least a foot long! It was now larger than my diminished forearm!  Eva told me she paid the gypsy woman a little extra to throw that into the mix. I thanked her for that. In fact, I was kicking myself for trying to interrupt the process. I now realized that this is what I wanted all along.

She then asked me to take some photos that would show her before and after. She reached down and grasped me with one hand around my torso and picked me up and carried me away to our in-home gym for the photo session.

Doing curls:

Hitting poses:

Then she decided to test her new strength. Like she said, she took all of mine. Before now, I could perform barbell curls with over 200 pounds and Eva could do a bit over 100. Combined it's over 300 lbs. which is now what she can curl! She stacked 3 45 pound plates on each side of an olympic steel bar and pumped it with ease! I had never been witness to such an awe- inspiring display of raw, super-human strength.

She then performed military presses with over 700 pounds. As I watched this my mind reeled. With the room undulating in circles I lost control and actually pissed in my pants! It really hit home that my girlfriend was now the biggest, strongest human being that has ever been or ever would be. She was truly super-human.. a completely superior being. I was in a trance.   I had never been so sexually aroused in my life. I told her that this had always been my wildest fantasy.

After some foreplay - me worshiping her muscles and her lifting me in various ways - she put her hands around my waist and lifted me up pressing me against the wall. She inserted my cock inside her as I was hanging in the air - feet dangling. Her massive legs completely enveloped mine. I grasped at her basketball size shouders as she ground away on me. She was totally in control. I felt like I had become a human dildo that she was using to pleasure herself. I was panting into her rock hard pecs (which were now massive slabs of muscle about the size of a car seat) when we both came.

Sorry - we shut the camera off during all this - no pics :'(

This became the nature of our sexual relationship. Eva assumed the traditional male role as sexual aggressor. Her apetite is insatiable. She uses me to pleasure herself whenever she pleases. Indeed, I'm basicly a dildo with a little guy attatched - her play thing.  AND LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT,  BY THE WAY!!! :D I live life with a permanent hard-on and grin.

nice story, but no pics show up.

Goddam imageshack! They deleted my pics and locked me out.  :angry:  Fargin bastages! Lets see if Uk image host are cooler. My apologies to the 258 hits who were disappointed the first time around...

F==king UK image got a makeover and deleted all my pics >:( I'm furious because I had  to find my images, upload them and post them for yet another time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was it worth the time? You be the judge. I think it's my masterpiece.  I spank to this fantasy a lot. I like it because, unlike a lot of growth stories, It has photo enhancements rather than drawings. So the visual realism can't be beat (pardon the pun) ;D Also, I cut right to the chase so you don't have to read War and Peace before you get off. Right? 

I've long been a fan of Eva and think that (real) shot of her doing a double-bi displays one of the finest bodies ever!
Jdm does some great enhancements, good idea to combine the two to make a story!  :)

very cool story

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Whatever became of Eva Pogacnik? [buddye] A growth story *Illus*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View