Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576212 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:07:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [hardandsexy] Impressed on First Date
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [hardandsexy] Impressed on First Date  (Read 8415 times)

hardandsexy

Author: [hardandsexy] Impressed on First Date
« on: October 11, 2009, 07:02:31 am »
Impressed on First Date
by hardandsexy

Me and my date had just seen and heard a couple arguing at the pub we were at on Saturday night which resulted in both of them being asked to leave. I remember what they were yelling very well as it really turned me on. He was about 6”2 and solidly built and he had a real attitude of superiority about him which I certainly didn’t like. She on the other hand was around 5”8 and had the body of a track and field athlete. She was very toned with broad shoulders and had a tiny waist, bum and long lean legs. She was right in his face, looking up at him with her arms folded in front of her.

At one point I’m sure I heard her say, “If you don’t pull your head in right now, I’ll lift you up by your balls and parade you around in front of everyone here, big man!”

I looked across at my date (who was just starting to push weights herself and was starting to get some really nice definition), and asked her if she heard the same thing?!

She said that she thinks so and would really love to see her do it.

I told her that I would love to find someone who is capable of such strength as its been a fantasy of mine all my life. I couldn’t help notice that the second I uttered those words, she instantly became erect and placed her hand on my ass.

She smiled up at me and said that in a few weeks, she might be able to do just that.

We spoke for a while about what she would do if she were that strong and she had some very erotic ideas.

We left a couple of hours later and headed for my car. As we turned the corner and went through the car park fence, we both stopped and stared in amazement. The couple that were arguing earlier were right in front of us. She was true to her word and had lifted him up with one hand and held him aloft with his feet 3 feet above the ground.

She was telling him that he was lucky she’s not doing the same thing with his vehicle and if he didn’t apologize to her, she would pick up his car and even fold the fucking thing in half just to prove a point!! I was so turned on by this show of raw power that I didn’t notice that my date had placed her hand between my legs and was gently rubbing by erection and balls.

It was only when I went to take a step that I realised that I was also being suspended in the air just off the ground by my sexy date, also using just one hand!!

I looked down at her and saw her straining but she kept me up there and even raised me another foot in an attempt to curl me. She lowered me back down and took her hand from my crotch and flexed her bicep in front of me. It was only small but it packed so much strength. I lent forward and kissed it.

She said that she enjoyed doing that and she would love to have another go at it back at her place?!

I placed my hand on her firm breast which didn’t move at all and told her that I expect her to do what I tell her in regards to her incredible body and strength, which she really liked.

We got to her place within minutes and I told her to come around and open my door.

She got out and approached my side of the car. The car shuddered for a moment and I heard a screeching and tearing noise coming from my door. I looked out at her and realised that she was ripping the door completely off the vehicle.

Even though it was very short, I enjoyed it, I have always been a fan of smaller, shorter women lifting up bigger men. You did a pretty good job here describing just that, though I wish it would have been longer, maybe flesh out the lift descriptions and the descriptions of the characters more. Otherwise a good start, and I hope you post more stories.

Thanks for the kind words Jeremy.

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [hardandsexy] Impressed on First Date

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View