Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579875 Posts in 73853 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 02:44:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Married Bliss
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Married Bliss  (Read 68390 times)

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
Married Bliss
« on: November 22, 2019, 09:54:44 am »
Helen and I had been married for 10 years. We had a great life together. Two kids, good jobs, nice house, close friends.

It was true that the spark had gone out of our love life a little, but that was pretty usual. If I’m being honest, we’d swapped fireworks in the sack and the occasional firecracker of a fight, for easy evenings on the couch and a comfortable indifference in the bedroom.

That was five years ago. Then things changed. Helen found she’d gone up another dress size. Neither of us had ever been very active. But inexorable increases in clothing sizes and compounding health complications convinced her she needed to join a gym.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Married Bliss
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 02:31:22 pm »
This sounds very interesting. I am looking forward to the next part.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 10:31:15 pm »
Thanks! Here’s the next bit:

She threw herself into her workout routine with gusto. The improvements were quick and impressive. Her PT called her an easy gainer. And while she dropped dress sizes (plural) her weight didn’t change much. Gains in her thighs and upper body quickly replaced the weight she’d been carrying elsewhere. Helen was pleased by the trade-off.

Early in her transformation I peeked over her shoulder as she was weighing herself one morning. “65 kilos!” I said, thinking it was a small improvement but one worth recognising. “Yeah,” Helen said smiling back at me, “though muscle weighs four times as much as fat, which means I’m doing better at losing weight than building mass.” My eyebrows shot up at the matter-of-fact pronouncement. It was a whole new vocabulary. “I’m working on turning that around,” Helen smiled. She flexed a bicep and gave me a wink.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 09:22:20 pm »
 Great start. Karma for all!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 09:54:49 pm »
Thanks for the Karma! A couple more slow-building instalments before I start getting to the good bits:

The muscle wasn’t big, but it was there. A small plump rise and a shadow of definition. While I couldn’t be sure, I was pretty confident that if Helen had done that a few weeks earlier, it wouldn’t have caused so much as dimple, let alone the swell I was witnessing.

The whole episode caused a significant stir in my shorts. Did Helen notice at that point? I don’t know. But we were more amorous that night than usual and her stamina and eventual climax were greater than they had been in years.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 08:42:04 pm »
Soon, Helen’s dedication to fitness spilled out of the confines of the gym. Family movie nights were replaced with family bike rides. Oven baked fries were replaced with roast vegetables. The kids complained, but Helen the Supermum wouldn’t have any of it.

There were other changes too. The grocery bills doubled and then trebled with prodigious amounts of meat and increasingly complicated supplement supplements. Pantry space that had once been dedicated to potato crisps were given over to giant containers of protein powder. Helen’s meal servings were three to four times larger than mine and she ate twice as often. The kids were in awe. So was I for that matter.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 08:43:42 pm »
This is where things get more interesting. Reply to let  me know if you want to hear more:

Eventually our cars were evicted from the garage, as a home gym took shape that rivalled the most impressive bodybuilding  gyms in town. I was secretly quite pleased about this development, relieved about my wife spending a little less time (at least proportionally!) with all those meatheads — I’m only human, after all.

By this stage, there was no more equivocation. Helen was a full blown muscle beast. She was yoked from head to toe. Veins pulsed permanently at her temples. Heavy calves were so sharply defined, they could have been used to reach geometry. 

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2019, 07:27:37 am »
Heck yes I want to hear more! Please!

Offline mrelcsum

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2019, 07:28:39 am »
Yes more please!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2019, 10:58:41 am »
Alrighty then, here we go:

With Helen’s new body had come a new confidence that oozed from every pore. She loved to show it off. She saw me looking at her as she got ready in the morning and, as she bent down to put on a high heel, she’d cause a sudden explosion of gnarled and bloated horseshoe triceps that would shame a Clydesdale.

Sitting across from me at the dining table one night, Helen finished her meal and slowly and deliberately rolled her dense medicine-ball shoulders forward, her mountainous traps following like a tsunami, swallowing her tree stump of a neck. Thankfully, my autonomous nervous system was advanced enough to swallow the excessive efforts of my salivary glands, but unfortunately my autopilot got its signals crossed and the avoided drool went down the wrong pipe. My wife’s slow-roll muscle show caused me to literally cough and splutter like a cartoon character. Helen had smirked in self satisfaction.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2019, 10:56:45 pm »
Always nice to see something new sevenpeight. Very nice wordplay. K+++  Look forward to more.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2019, 10:17:29 am »
Thanks M7. Here’s the next part:

Nor did my wife stop at passive displays of what her Herculean physique was capable of. In a classic gender role reversal, I was struggling to open a jar of pasta sauce when I felt Helen’s massive pythons encircle my waist. Her smaller but thicker hands were laid on top of mine and she gently squeezed and twisted. The lid popped off like it had been loosely rested atop the jar. I slowly put the jar down as Helen’s tongue began to assault my neck and her fingers kneaded my chest and tweaked my nipples. The display of strength had turned her on! I moaned with lust as the weight of my musclewoman pressed into my back.

The tomfoolery moved to the bedroom where Helen climbed on top of me and buried my shaft in her, down to the hilt. She shuddered with pleasure and reared back, unfurling her thick muscle wings. Her lats easily spread to double the width of her waist. My eyes bulged out of my head. My dick twitched and grew bigger and harder than I knew it could. Helen leaned forward again, her abs and obliques erupting into gruesome detail as her vaginal muscles massaged my sex with incredible dexterity. Helen was evidently enjoying herself as much as I was. She was rocking back and forth, losing her balance as muscle groups all over her body bulged and flared. She pounded her fist into the pillow next to my head to steady herself and I exploded like a million New Year’s Eve fireworks.

Helen grunted and rolled on to her back as I keenly scrambled up to nuzzle at her hot sex, licking and chewing at her thick labia and increasingly hard and prominent clit. My hands roamed over her immense quads as I marvelled at the density of their hydra-like heads, the canyon-like grooves between them, feathered striations everywhere crisscrossed by snaking veins. Helen came loudly, her voice reverberating off the walls and hips bucking wildly, throwing my head back only to slam back down into her rock-hard form.

My nose let loose a stream of blood from the impact as her muscle maw burst open and exploded a mix of her cum and mine, plastering my face with a sordid confusion of bodily fluids. I was dazed and Helen was appalled and apologetic.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2019, 11:23:25 am »
 :bravo: Karma for all!

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2019, 06:51:20 pm »
 :bravo: Great start, I'm hoping for more soon.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2019, 08:30:07 pm »
Thanks all, really appreciate the encouragement. Just a quick update today:

She quickly scrambled for ice and administered it to my bloodied appendage. The kids were thankfully in bed and managed to sleep through Helen’s climax. The next morning they were curious and confused about what strength demonstration from mum could have led to dad’s face being black and blue and puffy. The older one, wrongly but understandably, thought maybe dad had done something to displease mum and been put in his place. I was pretty sure my colleagues would think the same. I worked from home for a while. But hell was it worth it! I’d nabbed a prime grade muscle beast. I thought all my christmases had come at once. Little did I know that the best awaited me.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Married Bliss

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View