Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580094 Posts in 73881 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 14, 2024, 05:32:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before  (Read 101626 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Attempting to write a story - Temples and Trolls
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 11:50:05 pm »
Chapter 6

As we approached an encampment of local woodsmen, the gasps of surprise were everywhere. Quite a few people came over to take a closer look at Laura's physique, producing various kinds of remarks, from admiration to outright sneers. At the camp, we met a wounded soldier of King Auric, master of these lands. He was lying in the shade, his coat of arms bloodied. The local healer tended his wounds, but it was clear that his life was ending. He called us to come closer:
"Hail, travellers. I am told that you are on your way to Stoneshadow Castle." He wheezed, a little blood dripping from his mouth. Balric answered:
- Aye. Is there something we can do for you?
- Indeed. I am dying, but I was given a mission. If thou werest to fulfill it, my soul shall be saved and the debt relieved.
- What is thy debt?
- I must bring this sacred pendant to the castle. Were it not for the orcs' ambush, I might have succeeded. Alas, I am now lost. Willst thou take up my quest?
- Of course. My honour shall depend on it's completion. Who shall receive the amulet?
- Give it to the infant heiress and only to her. Prevent any and all of the courtiers to put their filthy hands on it.
He spit more blood.
- Consider it done.
- I thank thee...
His voice trailed off. The healer, grieved with pain, was forced to announce:
- He is dead. Go forth and accomplish his mission.
- We shall do so.

We quickly checked for provisions, being fully aware that several days of marching awaited us. I provided myself with a map of the area and asked the local peasants about the orcish hordes that were believed to roam the country-side. As night fell, we set up camp.
Of course, I could not share a tent with Skarda. Instead, she bedded with Maranea. I settled for my trusty hammock. As the camp lay in darkness, I climbed back out of it and swiftly sneaked to their tent. Unsurprisingly, the women were still awake. However, they weren't in character. I eavesdropped.
"Wow, they're huge." That was Rachel/Maranea. "Can I touch them?"
- Of course.
- I have been thinking about getting mine done bigger too.
- Why? They're fine as they are.
- You think so? I don't know. I found a girl on the net. She was modelling this corset and had a pair of really round, big ones. I can't say, but I like the fake look.
- You like that? Can't say I do. I'm so happy mine look real.
- You are aware that the rest of you does not?
I could hear Laura laugh.
- You're right. Still, I really feel great. It's been a crazy work getting everything done, but I think it was worth it. I'm in absolutely peak shape and everything is now so easy. You remenber how quick I got tired...
- Yes. While I'm invading your privacy, can I touch your arms too?
- Why not! Go ahead!
- Come on, flex them!
By this time, I had a very un-elvish hard-on.
- Just a technical question: Did you use any drugs to grow this big? I heard all kinds of horror stories about gyms...
- No. I wouldn't have it done otherwise. They had special supplements to get nutrients faster, but I checked everything: no hormones, no odd stuff.
- Okay. Wow, your abs are like speed-bumps.

At this moment, I decided to go and jerk off quietly in the woods. As I was rubbing my dick, imagining all kinds of lesbian fore-play, I realised that something was odd. There were two noises. One was a strange humming of which I had no idea where it came from. The other sound was that of sneaking people in the forest. I pulled my trousers back on and moved quietly in it's direction.

Orcs!

A whole warband was closing in on the encampement. I swiftly ran to the camp. I quickly woke Balric. He shook his head, grabbed his armour and his weapons and got out of his tent. I then walked over to the girls' tent. Twanging the string, I told them of the approaching foes. After a bit of rummaging, they climbed out, mostly dressed. Of course, Maranea had opted not to put on her corset, so the robe was just hanging down on her. I immediately took a peak at her cleavage and smiled in the pale moonlight. I only just had time to wake the cleric, then all hell broke loose.

Balric and the women had hidden away from the tents. Of course, the orcish attack focused on them, since they fully believed to have surprised us. With loud screams and war-shouts, they unleashed their fury on the empty tents. As they realised what had happened, we attacked. Two shouts were heard above the din of the battle:

"By the twin wolves of the northern suns, I shall destroy the orc scum!"
"Blood and slaughter on the orc! Skarda shall reap your heads to lay them on the altar of Gahel!"

The fight was swift and brutal, orc after orc fell under our warriors' mighty weapons. As Balric crushed them with his warhammer in one hand and axe in the other, Skarda advanced, her double-handed sword tearing down swathes of her foes. I sent arrows at them while Maranea blasted her enemies minds with her mighty magic. With a piercing shriek, the priest Eriman threw himself at our foes. He brought one of them down.
Within minutes, most orcs were either dead or fleeing. However, one of them, a powerful female warrior, attacked Skarda directly. She screamed in her own guttural tongue and charged her.
Skarda met her head on. Their blades connected, masterful double-handed sword against crude orcish scimitar. However, the force excerted by the two furies proved to be too much for their weapons. They both shattered.

For a few moments, they looked incredulously at their broken weapons. Skarda recovered first and grabbed her opponent. Clenching her in a bear-hug, she lifted the green-skinned woman. Alexa's full breasts squished themselves into Laura's face. Laura's enormous tits were squashed against Alexa's washboard midriff. Their powerful abdominals rubbed together. There was a short pause to reconsider. At last, the orc woman went limp. Skarda let the defeated shape of her enemy slip to the ground. She raised her arms and howled in triumph.
The woodsmen thanked us for defeating the orcs and disposed of the corpses. For some reason, the orc warrior woman's corpse took longer to dispose off. It was as if something was retaining her.

As I was getting ready to return to sleep, Laura came over. She was ecstatic. Still she whispered (this was going to be out of character).
"Stan, I can't believe how great this is! I never felt so alive! I should have done this years ago!"
I smiled. I was glad too. Besides, masturbation had saved the day.
- You know what, let's get in the forest and kiss. There won't be any more orc raids tonight anyway.
Now this was an offer. My hard-on was back.
- I see. You're okay with it.
She grinned. Her teeth shone in the moonlight.

We disappeared into the forest after I had taken a blanket with me. I set it up in a flat spot, then helped her out of her clothes. Seconds later, I was caressing her muscles, kissing her lips, squeezing her breasts. It was cold as hell, her nipples stood erect and moments later, her clit did too. As I was fingering her, we suddenly noticed a presence close by. There, in the moonshade of a tree stood a statuesque woman. It was Alexa.

"Would you mind if I joined you?"
So much for orc raids.
Surprisingly, Laura nodded. Alexa stripped and got on the blanket with us. She stretched, then whispered:
"You were great during the battle. Your boobs are awesome and you're muscles are the best I'd ever seen. What do you say, should we get your boyfriend going?"
I felt a collective mischievous grin around me. The girls got me going alright. This was crazier than most fantasies I'd had fostered: Here I was, mild-mannered graphics designer and spare time elf, getting my dick licked by my muscle-bound, huge-titted super girlfriend and her fitness model cat-fight opponent. They licked me, eventually kissing over my shaft, exploring each other with their tongues. Even though it was clear that Alexa had much more experience in this, it was clear that Laura was a fast learner. When it was clear that my dick was hard enough, Alexa sat on my face, motioning Laura to grab my penis with her cunt. As I licked for my dear life, Laura rode me like crazy.

After a few seconds of this treatment, I blew my load and went tilt. I barely perceived that the girls were sixty-nineing, before passing out.

When I woke up, I was in my hammock. Had I dreamt all this? I'd have to ask Laura.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Attempting to write a story - Temples and Trolls - NSFW
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 10:06:05 pm »
Chapter 7

The next day started early. I was quite tired, but also deeply satisfied. First, the woodsmen repaired Skarda's weapon. After this, we got on our way and walked along the path to the castle. I scouted before the party to prevent any further mishaps. It all went very well. However, several things were irritating: First of all, there was the strange humming sound which sometimes grew slightly in intensity. Second, the local wildlife seemed to be awfully primeval. Third, my scouting ahead meant I could not talk to Laura.
I advanced through the undergrowth, scanning the road for obstacles. Nothing. This place was empty. Suddenly, the largest boar I had ever seen appeared. It looked at me with complete lack of interest, then walked off into the forest.
As far as I knew, there were no wild boars in this area, and certainly none who were this big. Odd.

I decided to return to the party and talk about it. As I approached, I overheard Skarda and Balric comparing feats of strength they had performed. I smiled inwardly. This clearly was Laura's lifetime role. I stepped out of the bushes.
"Hail, my friends! I have scouted ahead and must tell you that this is one strange place. It's wilderness is the most ancient I have ever seen."
I then made the out-of-character sign and turned to Joe.
"What kind of place is this? Just before I saw a boar this big."
I made a sign showing it going up to my chest. Joe gave me a confused look.
- Boars? There ain't no boars around here.
- I saw one just over there.
Harry interrupted:
- Maybe it's a mutant?"
- I don't think so, Harry. Still it's strange, isn't it?
- Joe, just a question: Where did you get this place?
- My wife chose it. She found it on the net. It's isolated and abandoned, so nobody will be disturbed.
- Okay. You don't have a map of it, perchance?
- Sure.
He pulled it out. We clustered around it. I looked around. This was hardly the place depicted on the map. The castle seemed much further away in real life. Laura interjected:
- This map's odd. We've been walking all morning. We should be at the castle by now. Something isn't right.
I added:
- Absolutely. We were on this path all the time. The map's wrong.
Joe frowned:
- Honestly, I'm surprised myself. We should have arrived at the castle by now. I'll check on the walkie-talkie.
He pushed the speaking button.
- Hello? This is Joe. Anybody there? Lisa?
He released the button. White noise. We waited. Nothing. He walked around, holding the antenna in the air.
- This thing should be in range, even if the map was wrong. I'll see if the reception is better on that hill.
He walked over, checking the device. Harry and Stuart went with him. I stayed there with the girls. Laura smiled gently at me. I still hadn't decided whether last night had really happened. We sat down on some rocks, taking to the shade to escape the midday heat. Rachel grasped the opportunity to put some sunscreen on. I noticed how much time she spent on her cleavage. Clearly, yesterday's conversation had furthered my understanding.

Laura gave me a look. I snapped back at her. She whispered:
"Regardless of what happened yesterday, I won't let you oggle other women. Especially since there's now plenty to oggle at with me."
Clearly, it hadn't been a dream. She continued:
- You know, I've been thinking: Since everybody has been so supportive, I'll try to get even bigger.
I looked at her breasts.
- Not there, stupid. Here.
She extended her arm, casually flexing her triceps.
- Kali, you know, my boss, said that it would happen. She's been right again.
I was sceptical.
- Even bigger? She's not as big as you herself.
- You haven't seen her lately, then.
My eyes got wide.
- She's competitive, you know. When she saw my progress, she returned to it herself. Trouble is, I'm getting competitive myself.
- Laura, please be careful. You shouldn't go too far. So far, it's okay. It's not 'normal', but I still like it a lot. I'm not sure whether I'd still like it when you get bigger.
She gave me a bored look.
- Come on, Stan. Don't be such a Philistine. You'll grow fond of it, you'll see...

Just as I was about to reply, Rachel gave a yelp! Something was happening. A gust of wind blew into our direction. The trees shook, leaves blew around us and the sun was eclipsed by something huge.
We shielded our eyes and stared. Above us, a huge, reptilian shape was approaching the hilltop. A dragon. A DRAGON! An enormous, thirty-yard-long dragon flew above us. The creature was covered in red scales and was real. It was also keen on attacking our friends on the hill. The creature landed and grabbed Joe in it's huge claws as his companions scattered. It tried to grab Harry, but failed to do so as he tumbled in the scrubs. It took a deep breath and...

Breathed fire.

A large sheet of flame covered the shrubbery. Harry ran out of it, beating at the flames on his back. He dropped down, rolled and tried to extinguish them. The creature looked up, roared, and flew away. As we saw it's colossal shape disappear, we recuperated our senses.
The monster was flying to the castle. We ran to Harry and found him singed but otherwise unhurt, just as Stuart climbed out behind a rock. It took them a few seconds to recover their speech. At last, Harry said:
"What the hell was that?" I replied incredulously:
- A dragon. A goddamn dragon.
- I'm dreaming, ain't I?
- I don't think so. We saw it all, didn't we?
Our friends nodded. Laura said:
- If we're awake and this dragon is real, then something must have happened.
- Oh really? Yes. Apparently, it's not normal for dragons to appear out of normal and try to roast me.
- This is exciting. My fantasy is coming true.
Laura's eyes were glowing.
- Laura, you're crazy.
- But you saw the dragon, didn't you? And it did carry Joe off to the castle?
- It did, but...
- So the thing we're going to do is save him.
- Are you insane? Stan, tell her! She can't be for real!
- I don't know. Since the dragon is, maybe we should be for real too.
Laura smiled.
- Now I really wished I had a genuine sword.
Stuart and Harry gave her a 'I can't believe what's going on' look. Suddenly, Rachel interrupted us.
- I'm burning.
She stated it in a matter-of-fact, no nonsense way. Indeed, her hand was burning. The flame was bluish and clearly hot. Still, she seemed to be calm and unhurt. She moved the flame from one hand to the other. Her voice was totally flat.
- I seem to be able to touch it without hurting myself. This is surprising.
We gave her a crazed look as she juggled the flameball. Suddenly, there was another one.
- I'm a sorceress.

Harry toppled over.

We woke him up, then talked about what to do next. Our first consensus was that we were now in a bona fide fantasy world. The second was to rescue Joe. Harry and Laura abandoned their boffer weapons. I took out my knife and started to remove the covers from my arrows. If this was for real, I might have to fight for real too.
After sharpening them, we checked the environment. If this was a true fantasy world, there might be a heroes tomb somewhere. We might find some stuff there.
In the end, Laura and Harry did most of the searching. I was occupied with my arrows, Stuart was still sitting calmly and Rachel was testing her magic powers. After a while, they called for us. We came over. They had found a cavern in a deep ravine. I climbed in first. For some reason, I was able to see much clearer than my companions. I saw perfectly well down there while they bumped around.
At last, we emerged into a larger cave. It had clearly been worked on with some craftmanship. In it, a skeleton was lying on a bed of stone. Around it, various funeral offerings lay. Dusting them off, our fighting friends grabbed the blades and armour. The previous owner, clearly a warrior of some standing, maybe even a noble, certainly had no more use for them.
Harry chose a broadsword and an axe, while Laura took a huge double-handed sword, almost as large as the fake one she had before. She gave a little gasp as she lifted it the first time, having underestimated it's weight. Still, she seemed to cope. Harry grabbed a helmet to compliment his authentic chainmail. As we were getting ready to leave, Rachel recovered a small chest containing several glass phials.
We all gave her an amused look. This was a true-to-form fantasy world. What the hell?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 01:12:14 am »
Chapter 8

After this short interruption, we travelled on towards the castle. Of course, none of us were really comfortable with the situation. I guess everyone was questioning their sanity by now. Was this some sort of collective hallucination? Maybe we had ended up close to a chemical weapons dump from the war and were just lying around dying. The thought chilled my spine. In the end, there was no way to be sure. If we were dying, we could just as well enjoy a final dream.
When the evening came, we were in sight of the castle door. Only a small chasm with a bridge separated us from the gates. After a short talk, we decided to get to the castle tonight. We had to save Joe after all.

I moved closer to the bridge. It seemed rickety and unstable. Just as I approached to check it's stability, I was attacked: All of a sudden, a huge creature rose from the chasm. It extended it's long, scaly arm and grabbed me, lifting me in the air. Behind it, another one crawled to the surface. The monsters were vaguely humanoid in shape, but covered in scales. Their skin was greyish and their faces were hideous: They had long, crooked noses, tiny pin-sized eyes shining with malevolence and large, strong jaws full of jagged teeth.
I screamed for help as the first monster started throwing me around.
The others heard me and came running.

Skarda swung her weapon overhead and chopped off the creature's arm. It howled, grabbing at the bloody stump. I freed myself from it's fingers and saw her strike at the beast. Her muscles moved in perfect unison. Her huge back swelled as the blow connected. Her opponent was twice as tall as she was, but she sliced open its belly. The monster spilled its guts. It howled in desperation, then toppled over. Meanwhile, Balric had engaged the other beast. As he hacked at it, there was a searing light overhead. A ball of blue flame struck the beast's face, blinding it with pain and brightness. Maranea was grinning wickedly. She was clearly enjoying her new-found power. The helpless creature was quickly defeated.
As the others fought on, Eriman helped me to my feet. I pulled out my bow, but whinced as I realised that the creature had broken a few of my ribs. I slumped back on the ground. Eriman helped me remove my shirt. My whole chest was covered in blue and black bruises. He touched them to see if they were displaced. I gritted my teeth. All of a sudden, he started praying. As I lay there, he was asking God to help him. I guess this was the normal way a priest would do it if no doctor was around. Oddly enough, my bruises shrank. I felt painless and rather elated. After a while, the wound had fully disappeared. All he did was smile. Clearly, his new-found path to God was making him happy.

When the others came back, I was sitting. Balric and Skarda were smiling with subsiding bloodlust. I never had seen such a look in Laura's eyes. She stuck her weapon in the ground.
"Let's get the dragon. I'm pumped now!"
Balric chimed in:
- Yes! Let's get the big lizard! We'll show him a thing or two.
As they were getting ready to enter the castle, Maranea interrupted them.
- Friends, I have realised what these potions do. I don't know how, but it is perfectly clear.
We gave her the half-crazed look that every new discovery in this insane place provoked.
- There are four of them. These two will heal whoever is wounded.
Eyebrows went up.
- The blue one is filled to the brim with magic power. I guess I'll best keep it. The green one is an odd one. It will improve the strength and stamina of the drinker for some time. I'll let you two sort out who'll get it.

The warriors' gaze met: The challenge was on. Balric was first to speak:
"I think it should go to the stronger one. After all, it will improve upon an existing foundation."
- Okay. Let's wrestle.
I chose to interrupt:
- Shouldn't we just get going? We need to help Joe.
She smiled:
- It won't take long.
I covered my eyes in despair. Laura was turning into an outright jock.
- Alright, let's get it on!
She put her weapon aside and stripped to the waist. This caused a collective pause. What the hell was she doing. Her large, round boobs were now hanging free. Her bracers and neck-guard went off too. Meanwhile, a still disbelieving Harry was stripping off his armour. When he was done, he took up a crouching position, holding his arms ready to catch her.
All of a sudden, Laura jumped at him, avoiding his grasp. She grabbed his waist, mashing her tits against him. She pulled his right leg out from under him and made him fall. As Harry dropped to the ground, he clinched her, pulling her with him. She remained on top, moved her arms under his and broke free. She pushed his shoulders down, her arms swelling with the effort. He tried to hold against her, suddenly grabbing her left breast. He twisted it, causing Laura to give off a yelp of pain. He used her second of confusion to roll on top of her. He grinned as he forced her to the ground. However, she suddenly did a kippup with him on her. He fell off, she pulled his arm, twisted it, and pushed him to the ground. Gritting her teeth, she said:
- That wasn't fair. I think I won, though. Say it!
She twisted further.
- Argh! Okay, okay, you win.
- Perfect.
She released him, then checked on her breast. It was still alright. She caressed it, than pulled her clothes back on. Walking over to Rachel, she took the vial and said:
- Let's see... How does it work?
- I have no idea. Magic, maybe?
- I guess I'll just drink it before we get to the dragon.
We went to the castle door and forced our way in. Harry still seemed to be a little angry about his defeat. I wasn't all that happy either: The woman I was in love with was changing and I was unsure whether this was for the better.

The castle proved to be a ruin in the worst sense of the word. Many walls had collapsed and the ground was rough and uneven. Once inside, it became clear that the creature's lair was further up. We climbed a derelict staircase until we could hear very loud, deep breaths. The dragon was sleeping. I looked around the corner. It was lying there, dozing on a hoard of gold. This was a surprise. Close by, a large cage held most of the gamers. They seemed desperate. The monster might actually have eaten some of them. I shuddered.
After checking back with the others, I was to free the prisoners. If the dragon was to wake up, my friends would fight while I got them to safety.

I took a deep breath and went in.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 02:22:35 pm »
Chapter 9

I advanced on tip-toes. The beast was sleeping, it's slow and regular breath reeking of sulphur. My eyes were streaming with tears. I dodged the obvious traps of stacks of gold coins on the floor and reached the cage. I made sign to be silent. The people in the cage held their breaths. I looked for a door. Sadly, the cage was not meant to be opened by a door. The concept was stupid anyway. What was a dragon to do with a fiddly human-sized lock? The creature clearly picked up the whole cage, chose one of the captives to eat and did just that. I walked around it, testing the bars. They all seemed to be rather solid. Next, I tried to lift the cage. Even though the prisoners tried to help me, it was pointless.
Meanwhile, the dragon started snoring. Occasionally, little flames flickered from its enormous nostrils.
I whispered at the prisoners:
"I'll be back in a moment. Stay calm."
I snuck back to the others.
"The cage has no door. We can't lift it. I don't see how we could get them out."
Rachel suggested:
- Let's saw the bars. Do we have a saw around here?
Harry replied:
- I saw none. Did you see a saw?
Stuart added:
- Sorry, I say I saw no saw.
Laura snickered.
I gave them the desperate look of someone who was about to kill.
They all looked sheepish. Laura snickered again. Then Harry said:
- You might take your muscle-girlfriend to bend the bars, couldn't you?
Laura grinned.
- Let's do it.

I led the way, silently pointing at potential risks. Laura evaded most catastrophes along the way. As we reached the cage, Laura grabbed two bars, gave me a stern look, and pulled. Her muscles swelled with the strain, she started to sweat, trying to force them apart. However, they stayed unmoved. She tried again. Nothing. Breathing heavily, she turned to me and mouthed:
"They're too solid. I'll try something else."
- What?
As an answer, she pulled out the green potion. I was unsure of whether this was a good idea. I normally trusted Rachel on most things, but her sudden development of magic powers was a little too much, even for me.
- What if it's poison?
- I don't think so. It would be a sorry funeral offering, wouldn't it?
She uncorked it, took a whiff and drank it up.
- Tastes awful. Bleargh!
We waited anxiously.

Suddenly, Laura started shivering. Her body seemed to grow. It was actually growing. Her already swollen muscles started growing. Her shoulders grew outward, her arms becoming thicker, her neck becoming broad and massive. Her chest swelled, straining against her top. Her already massive legs were now larger than my waist. She averted her eyes and gave off little moans of satisfaction. Was she having an orgasm?
"Snap out of it! Go on!"
Inside the cage, people grew uneasy. The dragon was moving in his sleep. It seemed to be dreaming.
Laura shook her head, gave me a dreamy look, then focused again.
She grabbed the bars, took a deep breath, and pulled. This time, it worked. The bars started moving outward slowly. She was sweating profusely. At last, it gave way.

She released it, turned to me and gave me a kiss. We hugged as the others got out of the cage. I was in heaven. For some reason, her muscles fitted her perfectly. Her confidence underlined her personality. I was in love all over again. As I caressed her, the dragon slowly rose from his sleep. It moved its jaws, smacking it's lips. It stopped. Its prey was escaping!
It reared its head and howled in fury. In my bliss, it took me a few moments to realise the danger we were in. We let go, I gave her a look of deep and utter devotion, she answered it in kind. Behind us, the monster breathed flames at the ceiling, getting ready for the kill.
"I love you."
- Me too.
She put her finger to my lips, kissed me, then pulled her sword out of its scabbard.
- More later...
- Yes.
I pulled out an arrow, nocked it on the bowstring and sent it flying at the dragon's eye.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 10:32:45 pm »
Thank you! Getting feedback, positive or negative, means a lot to me!

Chapter 10

All hell broke lose.
I ran as fast as I could, shooting at the beast's head non stop. The arrows struck it, but most bounced off it's scales. I hid behind a collapsed wall. Just in time. A burst of flame scorched the wall's top, tongues of red hot gas licking over the edge. I ducked to the side, waiting for the inferno to subside. The monster's thundering steps approached. It was going to eat me. I looked for help.
Suddenly, a shout startled me.
"Hey, you big lizard! Fight someone your size!"
Harry had come out of cover. Shouting at the top of his lungs, he lured the dragon to his location. The creature turned around, casually smashing half of the wall with it's tail. I escaped certain death, got back up and assessed the situation. As far as I could tell, Laura was waiting in cover for a weak spot to become visible. I walked closer to the dragon. Nothing. It's scales covered the creature completely. It's belly might have been softer, but it was sadly unaccessible. I was about to give up, when I noticed an oddity. At the top of it's spine, just between the wings' base, there was a large piece of scale that did not move like the rest. I thought about it. This peace was squeezed between the wings. If it were too rigid, they wouldn't work. This might be the spot we were looking for. I shouted at the others.
"Get the piece on it's back. I'll distract it."
- Got it!

I showed myself again, shouted at the creature and almost got burnt. I just managed to get away. Rachel lobbed one of her fireballs at the monster. It was now distracted, but it was also on the verge of frenzy.
Meanwhile, Laura had started climbing it's back. Her bulk was clearly visible on the monster's spine. She held herself up there by grabbing the scales. Every time she looked up, her head squeezed against her trapezius muscles. She was mad with glee. As she reached the oddly shaped scale, she stood up, then straddled the monster's back. She pulled up her sword, wedged it between the scales, and stabbed the creature in it's spinal cord. It shuddered, it's lower legs giving in under it's weight. The monster howled in pain, trying to get it's body back under control. We seized the opportunity and started evacuating the prisoners. The monster fluttered its wings, trying to get rid of its hidden assailant.
As it fought, we managed to get the captives out. As the last ones fled, I turned around to tell Laura to get away herself. However, it was not to be. The monster twisted, turned, flopped up and turned on its back. Then, it crashed down mercilessly, burying Laura under it.

Everything fell silent. I couldn't believe it. She had disappeared under the enormous mass of the creature's corpse. I screamed for everyone to help me move it. Even though I knew it was pointless, I still hoped to find her miraculously alive. She might... she just had to...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 10:04:02 pm »
Okay. Got it! Your wish is my command.

Chapter 11

We pushed and pushed, putting all our dwindling strength into a desperate attempt to save the woman I loved. At last, the creature's dead body started moving, rocking a little before finally turning over. Blood was everywhere. We pushed it further until, at last, her body was visible. She was small, contorted into a fetal position, her arms around her legs. She was covered in blood, all red. I rushed at her, grabbed her, shook her, anxious to see whether she was still alive. I got blood all over me, it mingled with my tears, I forced her arms apart and began to resuscitate her. I pushed down between her tits, hammered at her massive chest, blowing air into her lungs.
Nothing.

All of a sudden, I realised that someone was standing beside me. Stuart kneeled next to me and started to pray. At this moment, I didn't care. My temples throbbed. His hands started glowing, and he touched her. Not in a sexual way. In a sacred, loving way. I was just giving Laura the kiss-of-life when I realised that she was awake. And kissing back. We lay there for a while, hugging, kissing and caressing each other. I cannot remember a moment of greater bliss in my life as I lay there, blood-splattered, wounded and tired, but kissing the girl of my dreams.
If this were a Hollywood movie, everybody would cheer and the next moment, we'd be at the temple, getting married.
Of course, this was not the case. Joe interrupted us.
"Let's leave. Please."

We set out, trying to find our way back to civilisation.
After an endless march across the untamed landscape, we reached the field where we'd parked. Nothing.
I quickly examined the area. Indeed, there were car tracks on the ground. Somebody had stolen our cars!
Acollective grunt of despair went through our huddled group. This was the worst session ever. Just as everybody was falling apart, a large army car approached. In it, a group of people with lab coats were enjoying the view. One of them was Joe's wife. As she got out, a warrant officer climbed out. He accompanied her to our group, then gave us a hard look. His name tag said "Raymond Temple". He clearly felt as if he were in the presence of a band of freaks.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 11:16:31 pm »
Chapter 12

In the end, everything went well. We each got a blanket and a mug of hot chocolate. We were also given a change of clothes and the possibility of a shower. To tell the truth, this was pure bliss. After all that fighting and all the confusion, being treated like a human being was heaven. They even had some doctors who took a look at our injuries. Interestingly enough, they found that most of the bones in Laura's body had been broken, but had been mended seconds later. None of the doctors were able to even try to explain this phenomenon. On the other hand, most of what had happened was pretty much unexplainable. At least, we were certain that no one would take us seriously.

In the end, we told them the truth. The military people listened carefully, took notes, exchanged worried glances and finally declared:
"All right. Finally, all of this makes sense."
Most of us were now either asleep or dumbstruck. I recovered first:
- What makes sense?
- As a matter of fact, people in the region have been complaining about petty thieves for a while. Two months ago, things suddenly got worse. An entire village was attacked and pillaged by an unknown force. Of course, we first thought of terrorists. However, a closer examination revealed tracks of abnormally large wolves. These beasts must have been the size of horses. The conclusion we came to was that some foreign power had smuggled genetically engineered killer wolves into our country. However, this hypothesis did not correspond to the black-fletched arrows we found stuck in most buildings in the village. Apparently, medieval killers on monster wolves had invaded the area.
Now, thanks to your surprise discovery, we know the truth: It was orcs. We should have thought of that.

I couldn't help myself and gave him the "and I thought I was crazy" look that's normally reserved for UFO scientists and political extremists. On the other hand, this was exactly what was to be expected from a fantasy world. Orc raiders were a staple in this kind of environment, so why not?

Finally, I nodded. The military guys had clearly decided to go in and deal with the orc menace in whatever way they found to be appropriate. I decided to just get out of there.
They kept us there overnight, made us sign agreements of secrecy and finally drove us back to our cars. As we drove home, the whole awfulness swept in on us. At last, Laura said:
"I don't think we'll ever get to finish a story with Joe, do you?"
- Nope. Besides, I'm unsure whether I want to have a fantasy story ever again.
- Aw, come on. It was fun!
- No, it wasn't. There was killing, and blood and craziness and you almost died.
- Yeah. But you brought me back. We also had a threesome...
- We did? It actually happened?
- Of course. I'm not sure if we should do it again, but it happened.
- Alexa is a strange one. Didn't Joe mention that he was dating her?
- He did? What an asshole. He's married! He actually told you that?
- Apparently. I'm not sure what to make of it. Besides, where did his wife get that lab coat from?
- She's some kind of scientist, isn't she?
- I don't know.

When we arrived home, the first thing to do was to take another shower. This time, we decided to have it together. To cut a long story short, we ended up in bed. We had excellent sex, but I was missing something. As I lay there, working on Laura's clit while she stroked my dick, I said:
"It's odd. Since seeing you all overloaded with muscle, I can't get it out of my head anymore."
- You think I'm too small?
She flexed her massive biceps.
- I'm unsure. Yes?
She struck a "most muscular" pose. I gasped.
- So you like what you're seeing?
- I do.
- I guess I know what to do.
I grinned. My cock was erect once again.

Two months later, we were invited at her boss' private home. Laura was wearing a new tailored dress she had recently purchased. I was a very elegant black number which closed in the neck, leaving her back and her shoulders uncovered. On the front, it was high-necked, but it still managed to show off her huge breasts. Her muscles had become even larger. She was now the proud owner of handball-sized shoulders, massive biceps and large, bulging trapezius muscles which gave her a rather blocky frame. This was softened by her tight stomach, her big, well-rounded ass and her perfect posture. Her face was lovely and perfectly made up for the occasion.
I was wearing my best suit, wondering why we had to get all dressed up to meet her boss.

As we arrived at her luxury flat in the city centre, I parked our car and got out. Laura put on her heels and I held the door for her. The concierge let us in, and we rode up on the elevator. When we got out, her boss was awaiting us. She was wearing a deep red satin dressing gown. Her hair was slightly brighter, but she otherwise seemed unchanged. However, the robe could barely conceal her equally muscular body. She must have been roughly the same size as Laura, but her breasts seemed larger.
She smiled, greeted us and bade us to come in. The flat was perfectly elegant, decorated with tasteful, yet unobtrusive furniture and art. It also featured many plants, giving it a lively and harmonic feeling.
We sat down on an expensive looking leather sofa and had some small-talk. Oddly enough, she kept her robe on. On the other hand, maybe this was some kind of fashion statement. I relaxed.

After a while, a thin woman in a grey dress came in and announced that dinner was to be served. Judging by the flavour, this was to be quite an experience...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 10:14:04 pm »
Chapter 13

Indeed it was. Since Laura had begun her transformation, the more succulent dishes had eluded me. Neither of us was actually a skilled cook, and the tastier meals were soon replaced by the healthier ones. As a result, I was surprised to find positively excellent health food to please my taste buds. I enjoyed this meal a lot. Not only was the food and drink close to perfection, but so was my company. The girls were clearly enjoying themselves and our conversation moved quickly from art and science, to economics, politics and eventually, strength.

Clearly, they both had been steering towards this point and were now happy to have arrived. I pointed out how much I admired Laura for her powerful physique and how I had grown fond of her gentle (and not so gentle) strength. Kali, the boss, was pleased to hear this.
"I told you, as soon as he was in my office, I knew he would be fine. You have an excellent taste in men."
I was honoured, but I also felt a pang of jealousy in Laura's look. Kali continued:
- Anyway, since we are now done eating, I propose a little contest.
- What contest?
- How about a contest of muscularity. I mean, I have paid for your training, and  I have seen that it served you well, but I'd really love to test your limits. After all, we share a common history.
Somewhere in my memory, I returned to Laura's shape before her amazing transformation. I still liked it, but somehow, I loved her new shape.
Laura was unsure. She knew that her boss was an extremely competitive person, and that she'd go to great lengths to prove her superiority to a worthy foe. On the other hand, she wanted to show what she stood for herself. After all, she had killed a dragon and cheated death.
- I'm game.
- Excellent. I took the liberty of estimating your measurements. You'll find some clothes in the spare room. Liz will be helping you if you need some adjustments. How about letting your boyfriend be the judge?
I didn't like the way this was going. Once again, my life was going off in some crazy direction.
- Okay. Let's do it.

Laura disappeared into the spare room, while Kali went to her bedroom. I stayed there, finishing off what little food was left and enjoying the fine wine. I waited for a while. Then, the gray woman returned, dimmed the light and turned on a pair of spot lights. Clearly, this situation had been prepared for.
I could hear the women's grunts as they pumped themselves up in their respective rooms. Ever since my trip to the other world, my senses had become extremely acute. Oddly enough, even my ears had remained pointed ever since. The strangeness of the situation merely reflected the overall oddity of my life.

Minutes later, the pumping ended. Out of the shadows, the women appeared. I was instantly erect. Their shape was supernatural in every sense of the word. Although I was well aware of Laura's body, I had not seen her fully pumped. As she walked in sight, every muscle bulged with power. She stopped, turned to me, flexed her upper body, into a double-biceps pose and smiled. Her back must have been enormous. Her latissimi spread like wings, her bulging biceps angular and rock hard. She wore a tight blue bikini, showing off her massive abdominals. As she flexed, her breasts moved upwards, heaving with sexual power.

The competition arrived moments later...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 09:27:58 pm »
Chapter 14

Kali rose to the challenge. Her dark skin was stretched tight over her massive muscles. She wore an identical bikini, it's only difference was it's colour: red. The fabric barely covered her enormous chest. Whereas Laura's breasts were still realistic in a bizarre sense of the term, Kali had clearly overdone it. They were easily the size of her head, round and heavy. Her nipples were easily visible through the fabric.
However, her body was otherwise similar to Laura's. They had clearly reached the zenith of female muscularity (and broken deep into its male aspect). As she flexed, her huge calves spread beyond her shanks. She crunched together her abdominals, creating a set of large, rounded bulges that lifted her tits. As she lifted her arms, even Laura gasped. Her biceps actually passed Laura's. She jerked her trapezius muscles abwards, exploding into a massive show of muscle.
I was stunned and confused. Honestly, I really wondered how these women actually scratched themselves.
They gave me an inquiring look. I shrugged in despair.

Kali spoke:
"Now then, Mr. Longman, who is bigger?"
I shot a doubting glance at Laura, who was still transfixed by her boss' size.
- You are, Ms. Samaji.
The enormous woman smiled. She gave Laura a look of superiority.
However, Laura was unfazed. She smiled, then said:
- I want a second opinion. Your breasts are distracting him. Let's switch the wardrobe! I want to try some of the other clothes...
- If you insist... What shall we try?
She grinned, then walked close to her, mashing her enormous body against hers and whispered into her ear.
A crazy smile washed over Kali's face.
- Perfect...
She licked her lips.
I had no idea what was going on. For some reason, I hardly ever have.

They returned to their rooms. I poured me another drink.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2008, 08:29:37 pm »
 Chapter 15

Minutes later, they returned. They walked into the spotlight at the same time. They were now wearing skin-tight catsuits. Laura's was glossy red, showing off her curves. The suit creaked with every move. On her feet, she wore high-heeled shoes, also glossy red. If I had suggested that she should wear any of this before her transformation, she would have laughed. At best.
Kali was similarly dressed: her suit was black, she thus appeared a little less massive. Breathing heavily, she turned to Laura. Her breasts were jutting out ten inches, supported by inch-thick pecs. She squeezed her tits and said contemptuously:
"Do you find them any less distracting now?"
- Wait a second. I have a surprise for you!
She moved her right hand to her front, carefully reaching around her enormous chest. In it, she held a small vial with a green liquid. As she drank it up, I unzipped my pants. My dick had become rock-hard. Kali gave me a look of distaste.
"What's with him?"
As she turned to Laura, her eyes went wide. Laura clenched her teeth, giving out a shriek of extasy. Her shoulders grew outward, her trapezius muscles forced her neck forward. At the same time, her pectorals rose from below. The latex fabric began to stretch. The huge woman roared with lust, then went into a most muscular pose.
With an audible "snap!", the suit gave way, leaving the musclebound woman naked.

She laughed out loud, her body quivering with muscular power. Still laughing, she walked over to her boss, tore off her suit, and lifted the smaller female hulk, carrying her to the master bedroom. Between bursts of laughter, she turned to me and said:
"Come on. Let's have some fun!"

Inside the very stylish bedroom, she lay the still dumbfounded Kali on her bed.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 08:30:03 pm »
Chapter 16

I got on the bed with the others. My super-muscular girlfriend quickly stripped her boss of her suit. She pushed her on her back, caressing her enormous tits. She waited until Kali's nipples were hard, then turned to me. I had already stripped to my underpants, smiling at her. Laura flexed her enormous arm, her biceps colliding with her forearm. She looked at her massive breasts, lay her hands on her abs and said:
"Could you believe this is real?"
I nodded.
- It is.
I kissed her. It was one of the long, loving kisses that are reserved for truely crazy situations.
- Would you mind letting me join?
Kali appeared behind me, pushing her proud breasts against my back. This was a tit-man's heaven!
- Do you mind?
- Not at all.
Laura grinned. She was clearly willing to share. In the end, I got the full treatment. Laura sucked me off for a while as she got licked by Kali. When she came, the girls traded places, and there was further licking. By then, my cock was on the verge of explosion. However, as Laura got ready to lick her boss, she hesitated:
"Have you been juicing?"
This came as a slap in the face. The action instantly stopped.
Kali rolled on her back.
- Do you have a problem with it? You're not exactly natural yourself, are you?
- Apart from the breasts, I am.
- And the magic potion thing? I really doubt that you should say anything. Natural is for hippies.
Laura was taken aback.
- Laura, you should realise that this is about living. I don't give a shit about what other people think anymore. This includes you.

At this point, it was clear that we had overstayed our welcome. I took my clothes and went out with Laura. Time to look for a new job.

Chapter 17

The next weeks were awful. Clearly, showing up her boss had triggered quite a few unwanted reactions. Most of the potential local employers steered away from Laura. Besides, her out-of-the-ordinary physique meant that most interviewers were unwilling to even consider her.
Laura was quite unhappy. She couldn't train at the spa anymore and was confined to use a regular gym instead. However, the rather unsavory comments of the local bodybuilder population cut her membership short. In the end, she just bought some free weights and a training bench and set them up in her room. As a result, I became her spotter. I found the job to be rather boring.

After three weeks, her top-notch muscularity deflated. Her anger knew no bounds. In the end, I was glad to be around: I did my best to comfort her.
"I hate this. Stan, I don't want to go back!"
- Honestly, you're still way more powerful than me. You're just returning to a more realistic size: I guess it's more manageable.
- I don't want to be normal. I love my muscles. Please help me!
- I'm sorry. I'm doing all I can, but there's only so much I can achieve. Besides, were running out of money.
- I know. I just don't want to take that decision.

It was clear for me: if she wanted a job, she'd have to reduce. If she didn't have a job, maintaining her shape was almost impossible. The whole awful situation came to a point when we no longer shared the same bed. Laura didn't want me to see her naked and I was slowly getting angry over the whole mess. One day, I surprised her as she was scraping the remains of the green liquid from its vial.
At this moment, I realised that this wasn't going to end well. If I didn't do something right now, my girl would end up as one of those crazy male-female hybrids. I really didn't want her to juice.

I called Rachel. Maybe she could talk some sense into Laura. She answered promptly:
"Rachel Brown speaking. Who's there?"
- It's me, Stan!
- Stan! Long time no see. How are you? What have you been up to? Are you still with Laura?
- Yep. I still work at the agency and I'm still with Laura.
- Is she still our little pack of muscle?
- Quite. How about you? Did your witch-powers stay?
She turned her voice down.
- Shush. Keep it down. Yes. Let's talk in person, okay?
- Right away. Where do we meet?
- How about I come to your place. I want to see our barbarian champion!
- Perfect.

I told her our address. We decided to meet in the evening.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2008, 03:10:08 pm »
Chapter 18

I spent the next few hours working on my current project, all the while worrying about our future. All this mess was really getting me down. As always, I drank way too much coffee, so when Rachel rang, I was on the toilet. Laura went to the door, I could hear her open it.  The next thing I heard was a gasp!
I finished as quickly as I could, got dressed and got in: Rachel was standing there, dressed in deepest black, her raven hair cascading down her shoulders. Her face was perfectly made up as a gothic princess, and her smile was every bit as wicked. However, my eyes were drawn to her chest.

What once had been a full and ample pair of breasts had grown into a pair of gravity defying bowling balls. They looked bolted on, standing several inches from her body. Her cleavage was revealed by the deeply-cut figure-hugging dress she was wearing. As she embraced me, her breasts were squished against my chest. Whereas Laura's boobs flattened easily, Rachel's did not. Instead, they stubbornly squeezed me away. She gave me a kiss on each cheek and said:
"Wow, you're even cuter than before!"
Indeed, I had noticed for a while that my facial hair had completely disappeared. Nowadays, I shaved once in a month, tops.
- Anyway, let's talk!
- Come on in...

We moved to the living room, Rachel clicking there on her 4" heels. We sat down, I poured us some drinks, then she started:
- I've had quite a bit of luck recently.
I was still confused by her huge breasts. They were fake as hell.
- Ever since I came back from the 'land beyond', I seem to have developped magical powers. Yes, actual magic.
Laura nodded:
- We've been there. Is it for real?
As an answer, Rachel let a bright blue flame dance on her hand.
- That's not the only thing: I've been able to bend other people to my will easily.
I turned skeptical.
- As a matter of fact, I'm also able to read other people's minds. As a result, I'm now quite wealthy. This is when I got these!
She lifted her cantaloupe-sized breasts.
- They look crazy, don't they?
I nodded. Laura replied:
- If you like the look...
- So you don't?
- Actually... No. However, I think that the universe is currently trying to teach me not to judge other people on their authenticity.
- Aw, come on! What happened?
Rachel poked Laura's shoulder.
- I got fired for criticising my boss. Can you believe it? That crazy bitch is just jealous!
I could see Laura's anger and frustration well up. Rachel took her in her arms. (At least she tried. Encircling my girlfriend's girth isn't all that easy.)
In between sobs, she told Rachel the whole story. Interestingly, Rachel got her to tell her everything.

When my muscle-bound woman had spilled her guts, she calmed down. At last, Rachel said:
"You know what, I don't give a shit about her. You're clearly much better than her. However, I have a job for you."
- A job?
- Mhm.  I need a personal trainer and bodyguard. Do you think you could handle that?
- Of course.
- So it's settled.
- Right. Thank you.
- Perfect. What now?
- I don't know. How about going out together? Stan?
- I'm in.
As Laura went to get dressed, I turned to Rachel:
"Thanks a lot! I think you've saved us."
- No problem. She'll be perfect!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 10:32:36 pm »
Chapter 19

Laura found her new job to be very enjoyable. We moved to the high-rise building where Rachel had set up camp, our appartments were directly connected. Laura was expected to be ready most of her time. She had changed her training routine, incorporating body guarding techniques and increasing her combat training. As her trainer remarked, she was a natural. Even advanced situations involving multiple assailants proved to be little to no challenge for her.
With almost supernatural dexterity, she evaded attackers, disarmed them with blinding speed and rendering them inoffensive with her tremendous strength.
After two weeks of training, she was easily able to take on five experienced fighters and come out as a winner. One of them, whom I met as I returned from work, remarked:
"I've never seen anything like your girl. I guess I'll have to take the rest of the week off."
He showed me an enormous bruise on his stomach. It looked as if he'd been hit by a sledgehammer. I left him with some words of sympathy, then went up to the penthouse suite.

I found the girls at the exercise room. They were working out with free weights and it was clear that Laura had recovered. She was once again covered in bulging muscles, slowly lifting and lowering the barbell in front of her massive tits. Her huge, round biceps swelled and stretched as she moved the weights calmly. Opposite her, Rachel was performing the same routine, albeit with much smaller weights.
Her lithe frame was now completed with just a hint of muscles, giving her visible abs and reasonably strong arms and legs. Of course, she looked puny compared to her body guard.

They said hello, adding that they were almost done. I just told them about my day at work, then went out as they got under the shower. Afterwards, as Rachel returned, wearing a black satin robe, she told me that she had arranged a meeting with Raymond Temple. I was invited to come too. I gave her a doubting look, but decided to tag along anyway...

Chapter 20

We met Mr. Temple at a charming café downtown. He wasn't wearing his uniform, opting for a simple button-down shirt and jacket. He greeted Rachel with a smile and a kiss, then offered her a chair. Laura, who was wearing a chauffeur's uniform took up position at Rachel's side. I said "hello" and shook hands. Temple gave me a sceptical look until he seemed to remember me and nodded.
"You're the outdoor guy, aren't you?"
- Exactly. The outdoor guy. I'm Strider, the outdoor guy.
I grinned stupidly. Temple raised his eyebrow. This was not the right situation for jokes. He turned back to Rachel, his eyes sometimes trailing to her ample chest.
- Anyway. Rachel, I've got news for you.
He leaned forward conspiratively.
- The military has blocked off the entrance to "Dreamland". They built a wall around the area and are keeping watch there all day. Of course, this means that our little trade might suffer.
I interrupted:
- What kind of trade?
He looked at Rachel. She nodded.
- Okay, since the boss says that it's alright, here you are: Rachel and myself have been supplying our finances with a little extra. We are extracting valuable materials and artifacts from "Dreamland", if you know what I mean. However, the army fears that the creatures living beyond might exploit this opening to assault our country. So, they're blocking it off.
Rachel added:
- Which means no more money for us. So, what are we going to do?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 03:23:02 pm »
Chapter 21

"Honestly, I think that Rachel's mind tricks should be enough to carry us through pension and beyond. However, I also think that we should make it pay for real one last time."
I had to admit that this sounded pretty awful. It had every taste of the "one last time" statements of adventure movies. The last crusade, anyone? On the other hand, we could strike it rich once and for all while also enjoying a true and honest fantasy quest.
"Count me in! How about you, Laura?"
She grinned, flexed her magnificient arm and said:
"Right on!"

We spent the next week preparing. Since this wouldn't be a game, I bought myself a real bow and actual arrows. The guy at the sports' equipment shop gaped as I pulled back his heaviest bow easily. Clearly, archery had become a second nature to me. Laura had bought a new sword, which actually looked like a weapon. She also purchased a new outfit, which was actually less "fantasy-themed" than her old one. This one provided actual protection, including a stainless steel neck-guard, a studded leather top and some breaches made of boiled leather. She also had it reinforced with chainmail. However, she still got it tailored for maximum showing-off.

At last, we were ready. We met the others in the early morning, climbing into our car and squeezing their pointy instruments of death in it. We had decided that using our small one was more subtle than Rachel's limousine.
As we switched on the highway, Temple explained:
"We'll tackle the Hold of Garamash. It's a fortified temple, rumoured to hold the treasures of ages past. It also houses the Eye of Garam, a fabled artifact that is said to give complete knowledge to its bearer."
He was interrupted as Laura stretched, squeezing him against the car door.
- As I said, I think this piece is more than worthwhile. I have several interested buyers, who are willing to offer us the equivalent of a small country's GDP.
- As in Nicaragua?
- As in Switzerland.
- Wow.

Chapter 22

We reached the area by nightfall. At first, everything was calm. However, after a short and very discrete approach, we realised that this place was now being guarded by the army. Where we had entered the place before, a wire fence topped with barbed wire had been constructed. Two steel-frame watch-towers, complete with projectors and night-vision equipment guarded the entrance. The towers were manned by a pair of soldiers.
Temple told me to park the car. We hid it in a small wood close by. Rachel climbed out, her huge breasts showing ample cleavage. She said:
"Okay, Raymond and I will make them open the door. Then you'll get in, and we'll be on our way."
Laura and I nodded.

After a few seconds of getting everybody to"sir" him, Raymond called us. We took our stuff and went in. Soon, we left the searchlights' glare behind us. The stars above us shone brightly, illuminating the area. Around us, the sounds of nature filled the night. We walked on, with me leading the way. Since I was perfectly able to see in the dark, I easily found the shortest path through the tall grass. After two hours of travel, we decided that we had left the guardpost behind us far enough. I quickly found a campsite close to a small stream and set out to build a fire. The girls and Temple set up their tents.
We had a simple dinner I had prepared, then we decided on who was to keep watch. Actually, I didn't need much sleep anymore. For some time now, just resting for an hour or two was absolutely enough. If I slept longer, I was perfectly fine, but if not, no problem either. As a result, I offered to keep watch second and stay on duty until dawn. Temple took the first three hours, taking out a book and lighting his pipe.

As a result, I went to sleep. Well, actually, sleep wasn't the first thing on my mind. I got into the tent, and found my beautiful woman stripped to the waist. She was inspecting her massively muscled upper body.

"It's great to be back, isn't it?"
I nodded. It was.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 01:30:00 pm »
Chapter 23

She lay on her back, I climbed on top of her. After a few seconds of caressing her, I turned my attention to her snatch. Soon, I was licking her furiously. Around me, the woman of my dreams was quivering with lust. Suddenly, she grabbed me by the shoulders and whispered breathlessly:
"I think I'll need something else now. Come on, please put it in!"
- Alright.
I moved up, pushing my crotch against her snatch. I instantly felt her holding me with her perfect muscles. She started massaging me gently, clawing at my back as I kissed her. I licked her lips, our tongues intertwining. She soon rolled her eyes, I breathed heavily.
"I love you!"
She locked her massive legs around me, smiling blissfully as I tried to lift her large body as I rammed her. Then, suddenly, she started moaning, then howling, then screaming. As I was approaching my climax, my vision fading into extasy, I was sadly cut short by a stone being flung against the tent.
"Shut it!"
I gave a surprised shout, Laura came, bucking under me as I tried to regain full consciousness but finally throwing me around. She extended her huge arms, trying to catch me, but I fell over, grabbing at the tent, but to no avail. I tore up the tarpaulin, collapsing the tent.
Laura broke into wild laughter, extricating herself from the wrecked remains of our textile abode. She got up, helped me get back to my feet, and walked over to Temple. He was grinning stupidly, surprised at the amount of chaos he had created.
She grabbed at him, but he ran as fast as he could.
"Get back, you little military shit!"
- Catch me if you can.

Just as I prepared to follow them, Rachel climbed out of her tent. She was wearing a huge black bra, covering her massive knockers. Without her make-up on, she looked quite normal if it were not for her bust.
"What's going on? Orcs?"
- Nope. Practical jokes. Temple was against the physical act of love.
- So he tore up your tent?
- No. We did that ourselves. However, Laura is giving him a good seeing-to right now. Sorry to wake you.
- No problem.
- Just a question: Are you and Temple a couple?
- Not exactly. He's a good friend. I'm quite certain that he appreciates talking to me and that he enjoys my company. However, I don't think that I'm interested, and neither is he. You on the other hand... Let's just say that I don't think you'd be single if you weren't with Laura.

I blushed instantly. Rachel was everything Laura wasn't. Her strange obsession with artificial beauty, her psychological approach to problems and her lack of competitiveness made her the exact opposite. Clearly, slowly turning into an elf had its advantages.

After a while, Laura and Temple returned. Actually Laura returned, carrying a protesting Temple over her shoulder. He tried to free himself, but had already somewhat resigned. She put him down calmly, then said:
"I have decided to take Raymond's tent. Since he broke our tent..."
- I didn't!
- ... he's invited to sleep outside.
- Why? Come on!
- Shut it!
Clearly, the barbarian warrior was once again coming though. I decided to sleep outside. Minutes later, I fell into a deep slumber, no dreams.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View