Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580080 Posts in 73880 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 14, 2024, 06:08:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected  (Read 73149 times)

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Do You Want Bis with That?
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 12:27:40 am »
The naked muscle goddess came down the stairs, with three fresh pairs of underwear. Two were boxer shorts, one black pair, one white pair. There was also a pair of sky blue y fronts.

'As I say, you might need all this by the time I'm finished with you'

At this point she did an abs pose, showing off her flawless, perfect 12 pack abs. Abs, so shredded, you could probably grate cheese on them. David just stood there staring in admiration, his jaw agape and his cock rock solid. 

'You better  put on one of those sweetie. Don't want you cuming on my carpet.', she chides.

He rushes to put on a pair, grabbing the first one he finds, the y fronts.

'No hunny, not yet!'

He looks at her confused.

'I want you to save those until we start fucking'.

Thrilled to have seemingly guaranteed sex lined up with the most perfect woman he had ever seen, he didn't  want to annoy her, so he did as she said, instead putting on the white boxers.

'Will these do?'

'They sure will hunny. Oh and nice bulge.'

He stood there, eagerly anticipating the next feat of strength. She turned to a cardboard box that seemed quite full, although David couldn't quite see what was inside from where he was standing. Then she took out a crowbar. She began by straightening the hook of the bar without even the slightest effort. Then with her mighty, power packed arms, she bent the bar repeatedly until it resembled a spiral.  David's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, although her merciless destruction of the kettlebells should have tempered his disbelief. She then slid her magnificent left arm and pulled the two ends with her right arm until it was so tight it must surely have been restricting her circulation.

'You ready?' She asked, smiling.

's-s-sure' was his stunned reply.  
With one hard flex of her granite peak, the once mighty crowbar exploded helplessly against the force of Clara's strength. It wasn't the only thing that exploded helplessly as the cum gushed from David's solid cock.

'Go back to that box hun and get my tape measure. Let's see how big these monsters are.'

David rushed to the box and excitedly took out the tape measure. He was like a boy in a candy store as he placed it around her peak.
'Wow babe! Your arms are amazing. 36" '
'Oh you like these little things' Clara winked.
The numbers just got better and better. 42"quads. 30"  calves.
'I'm almost ready to have you inside me now baby'.
They both smiled.
'Just let me have some more fun first' Clara declared, looking menacingly at some 'heavy' plates. David didn't know what she had in store, but he knew those plates didn't stand a chance!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 12:27:40 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2015, 03:25:25 am »
I love how these chapters are short, but they're full of action and good stuff, not that I don't mind a little character development and background in stories, but I really appreciate strength and muscle description in stories and there's no shortage of that here, I can't wait to see what she does to those plates! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2015, 07:06:28 am »
I love how these chapters are short, but they're full of action and good stuff, not that I don't mind a little character development and background in stories, but I really appreciate strength and muscle description in stories and there's no shortage of that here, I can't wait to see what she does to those plates! k+!

Thanks man. Yeah to be frank, the main reason I write stories like these are to get myself off and if they get others off too, that's a bonus. Hence I try not to go too long without pretty hardcore muscle and strength action. That said I think it would be pointless to just do a lot of smashing and breaking things without setting some context, so I try to get a balance. Those plates will be history soon. Trust me.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2015, 01:56:15 pm »
David took a brief reprieve to wipe the cum from his cock and thighs and to compose himself. His boxers were soaked, but anticipating more adventures he decided not to change into the black ones just yet. Clara took advantage of this time to decide what outfit to wear for her next feat of strength. She decided on another wrestling singlet, It was blue with white stars, a bit of a Captain America vibe and not dis-similar to one worn by Kurt Angle. Of course both Kurt Angle and Captain America looked like total wimps next to her incredible physique.
‘Are you ready baby?’
‘Yes’
‘And what about your cock? Is it ready?’ Clara smiled.
‘Oh, it’s ready beautiful’
Clara seemed startled by that comment.
‘You think I’m beautiful?’
‘Of course you are beautiful, you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.’
Clara shielded her eyes, took a tissue and left the room for a moment. David was concerned. He followed her out.
‘Clara, what’s wrong?’
‘Just go back in David’ Clara commanded tearfully. Her voice wasn’t harsh but it was authoritative nonetheless.
‘I’ll follow you in in a minute.’
After about two minutes, she reappeared, still dabbing her eyes with the tissue.
‘I’m sorry hun. It’s just no man has ever told me that before’
‘Really?’
David sounded surprised. She was beautiful, very strikingly so. Piercing blue eyes, strong cheekbones a straight nose, a heart melting smile. Long brown hair. Yes David adored her jaw-dropping musculature but there was no doubting she was pretty too. Clara nodded in response.
‘I’ve been called sexy, hot, a beast, a monster, an animal, a tank, but never beautiful.’
‘Well you are’
She went over to her new admirer, smiled at him, touched his brown curly hair, then lifted him up again to kiss him passionately.
‘You’re the sweetest man I’ve ever met.’
‘You’re the most incredible woman I’ve ever met.’
‘Don’t get me wrong, I like how hard my body makes some men, but all women like to be seen as beautiful.’
Composing herself she goes back over to the box of ‘heavy’ plates and places four of them on the floor next to her bare feet.
‘Let’s get this show on the road baby!’
David is stunned to see 500lbs written on the freakishly large plates. Although nothing should really surprise him at this point.
‘I had to get these guys specially made, along with the 2000lbs bar’
‘Wow’. This was the only response David could muster
‘I can fit 8 either side, so 10,000 lbs in total’
‘Holy shit’
Clara begins laughing almost hysterically.
‘Oh hun, don’t tell me you find that impressive?’
‘Of course I do’
‘That’s sweet but really, that’s barely a light workout for me.’
‘A light workout’
Clara smiled as she nodded and did a double bicep pose.
‘It’s incredibly difficult to get weight to challenge me. So I have to make do.’
Clara placed one of the plates on the ground next to David.
‘Try lifting that’
David looked at Clara like she had two heads but attempted the impossible feat anyway. He bent his knees and tried to lift with both hands, but could not budge it. Clara went over to him, kissed him gently on his head and proceeded to take the weight from the ground, lifting it easily as if it were a feather. Returning to her original point on the ground, she effortlessly bent the steel plate, causing it to shriek and moan against her unfathomable strength.  She continued to bend and mould the once huge plate, until it was the size and shape of a baseball. Throughout this period David’s cock grew harder and harder. She repeated the process until there were four hard metal balls, the shape and size of a baseballs. She picked up one and, while looking at David menacingly and admiring the hardness of his cock, she crushed the ball easily with her left hand. She then placed two more on her arms, one against each bicep, then, expanding her hard split peaks to their max, crushed each of the balls again, the debris sprinkling to the ground like black, steel rain.
Another eruption of cum poured out of David. This time it was Clara’s turn to be stunned.
‘Holy shit David, how much cum can you hold?’
‘Erm what?’ David looked confused.
‘I mean you are just firing and reloading on demand, you’re like a volcano of cum! It’s crazy’
The couple both laugh.
‘What can I say, when you are a 36 year old virgin you have a lot of horniness built up’.
Oh shit! Had he just said that out loud? He had blown it now for sure. Or so he thought.
‘Oh my god sweetness! You’re still a virgin?’.
He nodded shamefully.
‘Well let’s go change that right now’
‘Oh man’ David exclaimed joyfully.
David grabs his condom and the two clean pairs of underwear, while also taking a few tissues to help him clean himself again. With consummate ease, Clara places the hugely overweight David over her left shoulder and carries him like a sack of potatoes as she heads towards the stairs, still holding the last remaining ball of metal in her right hand along with the holdall of outfits, which she wasn’t finished using yet
‘I’m going to make this a night you will never forget!’

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2015, 12:27:29 am »
Another great chapter to this story, bro, enjoyed it greatly, especially the fact that Clara got a little choked up when David said she was beautiful, it shows that even with all the incredible strength and muscle, she still has some human emotions, can still be made to feel overjoyed with happiness and lose her cool. Though of course it's always very cool to see exactly how strong she is, and have her tell about her strength, able to lift 5 tons for a "light workout." Crushing 500 pound plates like they're made of light plastic. And now, David is going to experience his first time with a woman, and it's with a Goddess. Lucky guy! k+!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
The Wrong Bank [Hans Schmoeman]
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2015, 02:46:40 pm »
The Wrong Bank
By Hans Schmoeman
A Jennifer Hastings Story

Jennifer Hastings left a loud sigh as she waited in the queue at the 'First Bank of Taylorville' It was lunchtime and she wasn't rushing back to work as she worked nights as a bouncer, but she was hungry. She was anxious to get home and fuck her boyfriend, the high profile local wrestler, the Avenger. At 6 feet 7, 285 lbs of rock solid muscle, he was the only man in Taylorville big enough to handle her. He was still comparatively puny next to her 6 feet 9, 320 lbs frame, but he was just about man enough to satisfy her. While the height difference was slight, the weight difference was more noticeable, but it was the other measurements where she really dwarfed her musclebound lover. 26" biceps against 22", 38" quads next to his 30", a monstrous 64" Chest next to his much smaller but still powerful 56"  and 24" Calves against 18". It was his impressive 10" cock that she was really interested in, she couldn't wait to have it inside her again. They had already fucked this morning, but the couple were completely insatiable. Her monstrous hard muscle couldn't disguise her breathtaking beauty. The 19 year old had the most beautiful, long, wavy, red hair, inherited from her Irish mother, and incredibly photogenic facial features. She wore a really tight black tee shirt, she had loads of these as she wore them for work, and matching black leggings. She always wore extra tight clothes so as to accentuate her magnificent musculature. She loved the combination of intimidation and sheer arousal evident on the faces (and cocks) of the men she passed. The businessman in the queue behind her was conscious of his raging hard on. The queue was so big and everyone was so tightly packed, he was wondering how he would avoid rubbing against her huge, hard, sexy ass.

As she waited in the queue and saw the 8 people in front of her, it did cross her mind that she could have thrown everyone to one side, grabbed the pipsqueak bank teller, forced him to tell her where the safe was, then rip it to pieces. A steel safe was nothing to her. She could have robbed the bank with ease, the cops could have done nothing to stop her. She didn't believe  in robbery as she was a law abiding person. Evidently however, not everyone in the bank  was.

"Everybody on the fucking ground now!", screamed a balaclava wearing robber, pointing a handgun. He was about 6 feet 1, and a reasonably large build. A second Balaclava clad man next to him, also pointing a handgun, was almost the exact same build, but slightly taller at 6 feet 2. The third man was about 6 feet 4 but enormously muscled, he had the build of a particularly large powerlifter. He carried an AK47. Everyone did as they were told. Everone, that was, except for Jennifer.
"I said get on the ground bitch, are you fucking deaf?"
The breathtaking Amazon laughed and shook her head
"Not deaf asshole, just not interested. Now if you have any sense, you will go rob somewhere else."
"Let's shoot the bitch!" The other handgun carrier said defiantly. Both men shot at her several times but each bullet bounced harmlessly off her mountainous pecs. Calmly, nonchalantly she walked up tp the two men, who knew they were in deep trouble.
"You motherfuckers picked the wrong bank to rob", she teased. Smiling all the while she crushed both their right wrists, forcing them to scream in agony and drop their guns, as they did, she grabbed each handgun with each palm, utterly destroying them like two paper cups. As his fellow criminals lay squirming helplessly on the ground, the bigger man repeatedly shot at her with his AK47. This succeeded in merely annoying the incredible superheroine. She yanked the assault rifle from his grip and in a truly mesmerising feat of strength, she bent it in two, then placed it between her pecs and as she expanded them, the puny weapon moaned, groaned and shrieked helplessly as it was reduced to  a tiny ball of steel. Grabbing the musclebound thief, she smiled and gave him a devastating bearhug. She smiled and laughed as he screamed, she broke both arms and 12 of his ribs in the bone breaking embrace. Then, on the off chance that her vanquished foe might succeed in slinking away, she grabbed his two legs as if performing a sharp shooter and snapped them like twigs. The screams of anguish were deafening. The alarm had been sounded straight away and by now the cops were outside.
"There you go boys!" Our sexy heroine proclaims as she puts the broken behemoth over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes then places him on the ground.
"Almost forgot these little shits", she says as she throws the smaller 2 by the scruff of the neck onto the tarmac outside, their backs landing with a loud thud.

Jennifer moves back inside as if nothing had happened and resumes her place in the queus. Suddenly everyone applauds and stands aside to let her go next. Partially out of gratitude and partially because, well, would you risk pissing off a woman like that?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: The Wrong Bank
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2015, 05:47:14 pm »
Another great story, probably a one off, but another great example of enormous female muscle and strength! Jennifer reminds me of another Jennifer, that is She-Hulk, tall, incredibly strong, muscled, and an ass-kicker extraordinaire! k+!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2015, 09:21:22 pm »
I will be using Jennifer again. A lot hopefully.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2015, 11:57:02 pm »
Could you do a story where she dates a nerd and protects him? This one was awesome.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2015, 05:18:09 am »
Could you do a story where she dates a nerd and protects him? This one was awesome.
That's the vibe I go for in a lot of my stories, so maybe not with this particular character but you can expect to see a story like that soon.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2015, 10:13:55 pm »
Whats your view on breastfeeding by Amazons? Alot of authors really dont do it. I was wondering if you do this?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2015, 05:22:02 am »
Whats your view on breastfeeding by Amazons? Alot of authors really dont do it. I was wondering if you do this?
No GMEN it doesn't interest me. More into reasonably hardcore violence, sex and feats of strength, wile you will se men sucking women's pecs from time to time while having sex (my characters tend to have rock hard pecs rather than tits.) actual breastfeeding is not something you will find in my stories. Sorry.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
Money In The Bank [Hans Schmoeman] A Jennifer Hastings Story
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2015, 11:46:36 pm »
Money In The Bank
By Hans Schmoeman
A Jennifer Hastings Story

'Uuuuuuuuung'
Jennifer roared with passion as 'the Avenger' rammed his massive and erect cock up his girlfriend's musclebound ass. Of course 'The Avenger' had a real name, Paul Roberts. But the couple both liked it when he wore the mask during sex. It added to the arousal. As he continued to pound her relentlessly, the cum finally errupted from his immense cock like molten lava. As she moaned, he licked his cum off her like it was ice-cream. He even went right inside her ass crack. She reveled in the pleasure until the ringing of her pphone cut the sex short.
'Oh for fuck sake. Do you mind if I get this babe?'
'No problem' Paul lied. It was actually a big problem but he also knew Jennifer wasn't really asking his permission.
'It's a blocked number, strange.'
'Is this Jennifer Hastings', the low male voice enquired.
'Speaking. Who is this?'
'Never mind that, for now. You  might want to check your bank account. Then go to the First Bank of Taylorville within the hour. All will be revealed'
The phone was hung up abrubtly.

Her curiosity now peaked, Jennifer decided to login to her online bank account.
'What the fuck?' She proclaimed.
'What's wrong Jen?' Paul asked
'There's an extra million dollars in my account. I should have about 3000'
The couple stared at the screen in utter disbelief.
'Must be a mistake, I better go check it out. I'll fuck you some more later.

Jennifer arrived at the bank and before she could approach anyone, was met by the bank manager, a short, mooby guy with glasses. Without saying a word, he directed her to a room on the far end of the bank. In there stood three official looking men in black suits. Two of them were extremely well built, one guy was white with a shaved head, even through the suite, Jennifer could tell he was extremely muscular, He stood at about 6 foot 4 and was well north of 250 lbs, Yet next to the other guy, an extremely handsome hispanic male with short black hair, he looked like a twig. The bigger man was 6 foot 8 and weighed about 320 lbs of solid muscle. Both of these hunks of muscle were in their 30s. Next to them was a very average looking man who was much older. About 5 foot 10 in height and late 50s age wise. Although much smaller than the other two, he carried an air of authority about him and seemed to be the one in charge.

'Ms Hastings, My name is Agent Woodford FBI, with me are agents Wilcox and Morales. I'll cut straight to the chase.'
'Please do'
'We heard about your heroics earlier and we have a proposal for you'
Jennifer stood there with her magnificent arms folded, with a look that screamed 'this better be good or else.'....
To be continued.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    10%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: Money In The Bank
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2015, 03:48:22 am »
So Jennifer  becomes an Agent and "saves the world" .

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Money In The Bank
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2015, 07:22:21 am »
'Did you look at your bank account?'
Jennifer nodded, intrigued.
'That was our doing, think of it as an advance. For what we want you to do for us.'
'Go on' Jennifer kept her arms folded. She was interested to know more but remained sceptical.
'Those men you helped catch, they were not  any old robbers. They were the Gibson brothers and Sam Russell'
'And I should give a fuck about that because?'
Jennifer was growing annoyed at the length of the conversation. She had taken an instant dislike to agent Woodford, who she suspected was a grade a asshole. As he spoke, she fantasised about breaking him in half. She fantasised about the other two as well, but in a different way. Agent Morales was the hottest man she had ever seen, she just knew under that suit lay a body that would make even her musclestud of a boyfriend look mediocre. She wanted him inside her. Agent Wilcox may not have been quite as big, but he was still huge and gorgeous. She knew he could also satisfy her in ways that most men could only dream of. I should point out at this stage that Jennifer Hastings had no respect for men. The vast majority of them, as far as she was concerned, were weak and pathetic. The handful of men who were big and powerful enough to satisfy her, were mere sex toys to her. She didn't love her boyfriend, she didn't even like him. Truth be told she thought he was a vain, narcissistic asshole, with very little between the ears. But he was a hot narcicistic asshole, with the most incredible body he had ever seen (although she suspected that would change when she saw Agent Morales' torso, which she would, one way or the other), with a fantastic cock and an insatiable sexual appetite, who could satisfy her for hours on end and bring her to multiple orgasms without even trying.

'You shouldn't. But we did. These guys have been evading law enforcement for the past 2 years. This year alone they've made off with more than 15m and have killed at least 16 people. You did in seconds, what we couldn't do.'
'To me they were just a bunch of morons pissing me off. There was nothing noble behind it'
'Look dear, I don't really give a fuck why you did what you did, I just know you did it and we need those skills of yours.'
Angered by his disrespect, she grabbed Agent Woodford by the collar and held a vice-like grip on his neck. The other two agents pointed their handguns but didn't bother Jennifer in the slightest.
'I'd have both you motherfuckers killed before you even fired. So if you want your lives to last more than another 2 seconds, I'd put down the pea shooters'.
They did what they were told.
'Agent woodford. Call me dear again and your fucking badge won't save you. So I suggest you get to the point right now.'
She dropped him like he was nothing, onto the desk he was standing in front of. Embnarrassed, he fixed his tie and composed himself.'
'The point is, we have a list of very dangerous men that we are wasting a lot of resources trying to catch. We need them eliminated and you are the person to do it'.
'Listen asshole, I'm no one's hired assassin. I'll transfer that money back into the account it was paid from and ask you to let me get the fuck out of here and stop wasting my time'
'You can't, we closed the account immediately afterwards. Every payment you get from us will be from a temporary account. We need to keep this operation secret.'
'You mean there will be more payments?'
Woodford nodded.
'A lot more, that was a drop in the ocean and it's yours to keep. A thank you for yesterday. Do your first kill for us, the 1m becomes 5m, complete our target list, that becomes 50m.  More targets will emerge. That means more money for you.'
'So you want me to work for you long term'
Woodford shakes his head.
'You'll never be on the payroll. As far as we're concerned, we don't know you and you've never spoken to us. As I say, temporary accounts. We'll make sure everything is tax free.'
'That's a lot of money. Why am I so valuable?'
'Believe me it's well worth it and a drop in the ocean compared to what we would have spent on man hours and other resources otherwise.'
'Okay, I'm sold'.
'We knew you would be. No one says no to us'
Woodford was a bigger dickhead than she thought. Jennifer despised his arrogance.
'I say no to whoever the fuck I want asshole, but I'd be foolish to turn down that kind of money just for killing a few criminals.'
'We just have to do a few strength tests first. To make sure you are as invincibke as we think you are'
'Bring it on bitch' Jennifer proclaimed as her arms exploded in a most muscular and she bounced her ridiculous pecs.
To be continued...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View