Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579244 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 02:12:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]  (Read 81998 times)

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Bigger Secrets - competitive muscle growth, giantesses
« Reply #180 on: April 18, 2016, 10:36:28 pm »
I love Imani's contrast against Monica! I wonder if Monica loves it a little bit too? ;)

Offline evanw

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2016, 11:48:56 pm »
Woah, so Imani has so much muscle I'm her face that *it* even flexes?! That's incredibly hot. She's really brought it all this match.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #182 on: April 19, 2016, 04:24:45 am »
Think Imani can press cole to diamonds .

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #183 on: April 19, 2016, 03:25:42 pm »
The giantess swayed. She seemed to have a hard time focusing. Imani returned to the rack and tried to choose the next piece. It took a while. People started to grumble. She shot a deadly stare at one of them. The guy appeared on the big screen and it was clear he had just soiled himself. He produced a weak sound that might have meant "sorry" before excusing himself. The female monstrosity smiled into the camera. The vision was bizarre to say the least, but there was a certain note of humor in it. She picked up a coconut and showed it to the audience. She declared:
"I don't know about you, but all this muscle stuff is getting a little tiring. Also ..." She sighed. "I'm really thirsty. So, why not have a drink?"
She held the coconut in three fingers and powered up her huge arm. The coconut was instantly pulverized, its juice flowing over her inhuman forearm.
"Ah. Too much. I'm going to have to try that again."
She took another coconut and gently cracked it open this time. Then, she took a long sip, the juice flowing all over her mountainous chest. The whole procedure of actually getting the nutshell to her lips was mind-boggling. It was weird to see someone like her actually requiring her own logistics.
Once she was done, she dropped the shells and relaxed a little. Quite a few of the watchers had been overwhelmed by the grotesque sexiness of the spectacle. She commented:
"Actually, I should be showing some feats of strength, shouldn't I?"
She picked up the last coconut and placed it in the ridge between her gargantuan pecs. Once again, Monica noticed that her opponent was uneasy on her feat. She could literally sense the discomfort. Still, Imani did her best to hide this. She laid her finger on the coconut.
"So it doesn't just pop off."
Then, she flexed her pecs. The movement was extremely strange because three things happened at the same time. First, the cinder blocks that were her pectoral muscles surged outwards, practically engulfing the poor coconut. Second, they literally crashed together, popping the thing with an audible crack and spraying coconut juice all over the place. Third, her pecs had another growth spurt, blowing up even larger and forcing her to shift her stance. More and more, Imani looked as if she was just a tiny pilot sitting in a flesh-machine.
Monica felt a pang of jealousy over so much mass and power, but all this was also making her deeply uncomfortable.
Still, she had to finish this. She surveyed her audience and noted that the deck was massively stacked against her. The people looked at her in a tired way. Imani's observers were taking pictures and joking amongst themselves, admiring their idol. Monica nodded to herself and decided to at least prove that she was able, even if the game was unfair. She examined the rack. What could she do?
She looked at some kettle-bells and thought about juggling them. That wouldn't be impressive enough. The announcer was getting impatient. She wiped the sweat from her brow and shook her head. She grabbed one of the kettle-bells and showed it to the audience. There was more murmuring. She lowered it and placed it between her thighs. She had to move it sideways to get it by her over-sized tits. She felt the steel amongst the flesh of her quads. Then, she lay down on the ground, careful not to drop the weight and maintaining her perfect poise and grace.
She held the kettle-bell tight, then crossed her legs. She took a deep breath, inflating her massive chest and exhaled, flexing her incredibly developed leg muscles.
At first, nothing happened. She felt her skin push against the metal, but that was it. She increased the power, forcing her legs into a vise. She was well-aware that a head placed between these thighs would have popped seconds ago. The thought made her strangely hot. Maybe all this muscle was really turning people into monster.
The strain was getting unbearable. She closed her eyes, sweat erupting from her skin. She forced more and more power into her legs. No effect.
Monica relaxed for a moment, took another deep breath and produced a weird "ngh." sound. This was followed by another weird noise. Something was squealing. She continued her advance, forcing her legs into the tightest scissors one could imagine. The sound got louder and louder. Somehow, the closeness of the cold steel to her cunt made her hot. She pushed and pushed and suddenly felt aroused. Her clitoris tightened, the bulging flesh of her legs expnded and the noise grew louder and louder.
Finally, she couldn't stand it anymore. She dropped down, letting her legs spread again. There was a massive purple mark where the kettle-bell had been.
The thing had lost its shape, though. In the last minute or so, it had gone from spherical to flat. She picked it up and held it high.
This time, the whole audience cheered. One last thing!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline evanw

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #184 on: April 19, 2016, 04:22:25 pm »
How are people not just jerking off in the stands?!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #185 on: April 19, 2016, 04:47:47 pm »
I guess they are. I would.

Imani looked at Monica. Was there a hint of respect in this glance? The giantess felt her body expand further. She was painfully aware that she had overdone it. She had hit the boosters hard and eventually managed to knock out the enzyme or whatever that struggled to contain her growth. As far as she could tell, the growth was accelerating. Since the competition had started, she had gained two inches in height and god knows how many pounds of muscle mass. She could literally feel the last reserves of fat melting away and being converted into more and more rock-hard power. It was as if her skin was being vacuum-sealed over her muscles.
All this made it harder and harder for her to concentrate.
Hello, hubris. Who would have thought that this would happen?
She turned to the rack and tried to find something either to cling to or to destroy. In the end, she just grabbed the rack itself and lifted it up above her head.
The crowd gasped. The construction was robust enough to hold all these weights and she just pulled it up as if it were a feather. She gargled:
"Beat this!"
Monica watched the spectacle and looked at Wes who was staring at the action with a conflicted expression. She thought about the little man and his urge to submit to her. About his worship of her gigantic body. About the transformation she went through to be herself and to be proud of who and what she was. She looked at Kolic and his cronies, at the hysteric crowd and at her competitor who was clearly exhausted and she said:
"I give up."
There was a horrible silence.

Then, the announcer asked:
"Could you repeat that?"
"Sure. I give up. I don't wanna rule the world, I don't want the Order's weirdo games. I don't want to fight Imani. I like her. She's got ambition and she's willing to sacrifice everything. I don't. I want to fuck my man and I want to be sexy. I want this more than anything else. So, Imani, I hope you don't mind, but you're better. And I've got to respect this. I bow out."
Imani's head turned. This didn't change anything and obscured her field of vision since she now mostly saw her shoulder. She sighed and turned her entire body to face her. She took the rack and tore it apart with a grunt. The broken metal littered the ground. She advanced on Monica and embraced her.
People who watched these hyper-charged bodies collide gasped and couldn't believe their eyes. Nosebleed erupted all over the stands. People soiled their pants. Pussies overflowed. Spunk shot out. Somehow, Imani felt as if she was at the center of an orgasmic tidal wave.
She looked down on her ridiculously muscled ex-competitor and said:
"Thank you. You saved my life."
Monica smirked and said:
"Just relax. And take care of yourself."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #186 on: April 19, 2016, 06:47:59 pm »
Incredible! I love that Monica did what she did, just letting Imani win so that Imani didn't have to go further and possibly considerably injure her body and her mind, and I really enjoyed the last couple of feats by both ladies, really awesome to see such incredible power! And of course the last scene with Imani hugging Monica, all that muscle together, that was orgasmic to see! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #187 on: April 19, 2016, 07:08:31 pm »
A few months later, Wes sat on the sofa and watched the news. Imani was addressing the populace, declaring the goals of human development for the next three years. She was huger than ever. He switched through the various camera drones and found it difficult to get a single perspective that managed to show her full mass and still leave her face visible. She had reached fourteen feet in height and probably weighed a ton. She had proved her strength recently by tearing a cinder-block apart with her bare hands. The giantess was incredible.
His own wife was equally fascinating. According to her phone, she was on her way home. Monica had written a book on her experiences and ran a consulting agency for women who wanted to grow taller and more muscular too. She also sold outfits that matched her body. For Wes, life had changed too. Most of the construction work was being sourced to robots, so people had more time for themselves. He had taken the opportunity and begun a journey of self improvement. Of course, it was doubtful he'd ever reach Monica's level of development.
Just in that moment, the door opened.
Monica came in.
She walked in on her eighteen-inch heels. They boosted her 12'4" frame to insane heights. Monica had done what she could to maintain a slim waist, even though it still was bigger than Wes' chest. As for that, his wife's upper body was so ridiculously huge that even looking at her made his eyes water. She had once again inflated her breasts, causing them to bulge outwards by more than a foot. He had no idea whether she actually saw what was going on in front of her.
She dropped the coat she wore and said:
"It's quite cold outside. Makes my nipples hard."
Wes grinned and replied:
"I can warm them up for you."
"Sounds like a plan. Just let me get out of those boots."
"I'll help you!"
"I knew I could count on you."
He helped her out of the massive leather shafts and stood the pair next to the door. The things were absolutely enormous.
She said:
"Okay. Little man, I've had a wonderful day, so I really want to top this off!"
With these words, she grabbed him and carried him to the bedroom. Wes smiled blissfully.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #188 on: April 19, 2016, 07:11:25 pm »
So, this is the end of this story.
I want to thank all the readers who commented and gave me inspiration and ideas. That's really great. I couldn't do it without you!

I still hope the story might get some illustrations, but if not it should also be alright.
Anyway, thank you for reading. I'll probably continue another unfinished story next or maybe do some shorter ones in between.

You can find a lot of my stories on this page or here:

Any preferences or ideas that need to be done?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View