Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577751 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 11:20:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225274 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
I've been extremely busy now. The website is almost ready, the social media are about to go live and I should be fine with the exams. It's just a couple of weeks now. Dorothy has changed my diet again and now, I'm dropping pounds like crazy. I'm at 149 pounds, that's a total loss of 45 pounds since I started. At the same time, I really built up some muscle. You can see it now, even though I'm doing my best to hide it in public. My arms are huge, like ten inches around. Of course, this is nothing against Dorothy's, but for me, it's a lot.
I'm always hungry and cold, but she just says I have to get through it. She says it'd be good if I managed to drop to 120 pounds until the presentation. I'm not sure that's healthy. It probably isn't.
At the same time, I stopped doing any chores. I'm now perfectly okay with Iris and Michael doing their thing. If it makes them happy, I'm not going to stop them. I recently caught myself ordering Iris around, but I instantly stopped and apologized. I couldn't be sure, but she seemed happy for a moment. What's going on with me?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
Yes, yes, let the feeling flow through you :)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%

Dear diary!
I'm so hungry! I can't believe it. I still have a few days to go and I hate it. I'm always wrapped up in layers and layers of clothes, so no one could tell I'm getting fitter and fitter, even if they cared. Amber is so dense, she even called me fatty at lunch. That's really mature. Wow. Sometimes, I really wish I could just punch her.
Also, while re-reading all this, I noticed I write "really" a lot. I hope you don't mind, it's just the way I think. Really! ;-)
I'm so glad the exams are after the presentation. I wouldn't be able to go through that with my stomach empty. On the other hand, Dorothy had me go through the poses today and it looked quite good. She said she was aware that this had to be really quick, so there was nothing fancy, but it looked quite nice. The other guys from the gym agreed, some of them even clapped. I might even have a six-pack in time for the show.

Offline middlemarkal

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • FINALLY LOOKING FOR A NICE Female Bodybuilding
more more  8)
Looking for a nice fbb to share life with
speack french and english

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Nice! You know what, I can't wait to see Amber's reaction to the main character's body when the posing routine is, I'm sure her mouth is going to drop open and her eyes are going to get wide, "how did that fatty get so in shape, she's better looking than me now!" k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
The big day is coming up! I'm so nervous. Also, I'm really (there it is again) tired and hungry. I woke up at night from the growl of my stomach. I don't think I could stand it much longer. Dorothy has promised to come with me to the presentation. She said she'd help me with last minute adjustments. Also, she got me a posing suit. I had no idea I would need such a thing and I didn't know what it was supposed to be. Turns out that's a special kind of bikini. She chose one that pushed up my boobs and hid the last bits of tummy fat. As for the boobs, it's weird. When I was bigger, I had quite large breasts. Justin always liked them a lot and honestly, so did I. They were always my "good" part. They were droopy and heavy, but they were big.
Now, they sort of deflated. They're somewhat floppy now and I'm not sure I really like them this way.
Anyway, the posing suit pushes them up and gives me a whopping cleavage, so yeah!
The suit is cobalt blue, which apparently is a fashion color right now. Who am I to argue?

solitariodude

Droopy boobs? Wonder if implants are next on the agenda... ;)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
I like pectoral cleavage instead of boob cleavage anyway, give me Colette Guimond over big boobed strippers any day. But yeah, I'm interested in seeing the reactions of her boyfriend and her rival Amber when she finally gets to show her much fitter body off. Will Justin like the new fitter, though more flat chested protagonist? k+!

solitariodude

Maybe she could work on her chest to the point of her pecs being so well developed, she wouldn't need implants. Kinda like Katka... :dance:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
I'm so tired! I don't think I was ever so tired in my life. Also, I'm happy. Not only relieved because it's finally over, no, I'm just elated. Maybe it's because I was finally allowed to eat and drink again, but, yeah, I feel like in heaven right now.
Let's start with the beginning.
I got to the presentation early after Dorothy arranged for the beautician to come over earlier to do my make-up for the show. Honestly, I didn't think I would need make-up for it, but apparently, Dorothy goes all out if there's a challenge. I can understand that.
When I was there, she had me take off all my clothes and led me to the bathroom. There, she covered my whole body in spray tan. She told me it had something to do with the lighting. I looked quite a bit darker after that. It also looked a bit weird. There were more explanations, but I was already so tired and hungry and nervous, I couldn't care less.
Once that was done, I put on the posing suit and she checked me again, finally approving my look after a bit of tweaking and fussing. She's an old woman after all, I guess. The next step was pumping up. I had to do the same thing she did before her session. By the time I was done, I was rock-hard and quite muscly. I looked in the mirror and barely recognized myself. As I was transfixed by my weird look, there was a knock on the door.
"Are you in there for the rest of the evening?"
I wanted to say something, but Dorothy just said:
"She's almost ready. Don't break her concentration now!"
"I just have to pee!"
Dorothy opened the door just a little and hissed:
"Then keep it in. If you can piss now, you're not dry enough!"
I don't really want to know what she meant by that.
Anyway, before I walked out of the bathroom, Dorothy gave me a good look and said:
"Listen up! You go out there and you blow them away. For good. You can't have some jerk make you feel bad about yourself. Got that?"
I nodded. I was quite intimidated by her, so I did what she told me to.

Soon, I walked outside in the gymnasium and I was somewhat surprised. It was just two teachers and a few other members of the physique club in the huge hall. There were two projectors that gave off some light and behind them, in the dark, were Amber and her friends. I could barely see the looks on their faces, but I think their mouths fell open when the teacher called out my name.
I stood in front of them and went through my poses. When I finished with an elegant sideways position that showed off my whole body, I could feel the murmurs in the air. Only then did I realize that I was the only person in a posing suit, with a fake tan or even make-up. Honestly, I seemed to be the only person with any definition at all. The others looked nice, yes, Lina had put on some good muscle, but nowhere near my look. I grinned stupidly. The teachers were just as surprised by my appearance as anybody else. Finally, they nodded and said:
"Well done, everyone. We're very happy with your progress and we'll be back in a minute with your grades."
I relaxed and returned to the other room, followed by the other club members. I couldn't help grinning at Amber. Her expression was priceless.

Back in the room, the other girls stared at me. I looked at them silently. We all seemed to be lost for words. Finally, Lina managed:
"Wow. You look good. Like really professional. I didn't expect that at all."
"Thank you. It was hard, but I had an excellent teacher."
They thought about that for a moment and wanted to say something, but we were called out again. Grading time!

To cut matters short: I got an A. Anything else would have been wrong. Most of the other girls also got As, which sort of put my hard work back. I was a little disappointed at first, but Dorothy just shook her head and said:
"Good work for a first timer. Time to get you something to eat and drink."
We left, Amber still probably aghast by the show. That'll show her!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Yes! That's what I've been waiting for, way to stick it to Amber! It's going to be interesting to see where her confidence goes from here. I wouldn't be surprised if she started dressing differently, wearing make-up and tanned more, and actually started getting hit on by guys that would've never even considered asking her out before. Popular, handsome guys. But of course, there's her boyfriend, Justin to consider, will he be turned on or turned off by her muscles? Will be interesting to find out soon! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it. I hope you don't mind that the story progresses rather slowly, but I want it to have a natural feeling.
Also: Karma to the commenters!

solitariodude

Hey, thanks and K back at you! The story is progressing nicely and reads just fine. Can still only wonder at how you keep up with all that you're writing.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
The exams are coming up, but I'm feeling good. Relaxing for a few days after the presentation really helped. I already lost a lot of definition, but Dorothy has been cutting me some slack. She said something about not having to be in peak shape all the time. If being in peak shape means almost starving, I have to agree. On the other hand, she's really ripped. All the time. I wonder how she does it?

Offline olympic1916

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Loving the story but will there be more of  confrontation with Amber, showing off how much bigger and stronger she is than Amber?  Or will Amber get bigger too?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View