Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579870 Posts in 73852 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 02:15:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Jockettes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Jockettes  (Read 60322 times)

Offline myobpolo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Jockettes
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 03:02:22 pm »
I like this story better than some of your other ones. I fear after this last post this one is losing focus. Going clubbing at a "regular" night club doesn't strike me as something these girls would do. If they were interested in being "worshiped" wouldn't they go someplace where the patrons worshiped muscle? This story began as a story about girls wanting bigger muscles, (I assume bigger clits), more power, more drugs, and more sex. I think you need to keep it focused on that and not start wondering all over town.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 03:02:22 pm »

Offline sean238

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2012, 02:54:00 pm »
love it. I can't wait until they start growing and really torturing the boys. :bravo:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 05:56:38 pm »
Thank you for the feedback. Here's another part, more soon:

Once inside, Christina led them to the VIP-area and had one of the waitresses fetch them some Long Island Ice Teas. After getting their drinks and lounging for a while, Christina said:
"I'm going to dance. Are you coming?"
Gwen smiled at her and said:
"Sure."
Renée nodded, but said:
"I'm going to take a look around."
"Okay, see you later."
Renée smoothed her tight and short orange dress and gave them a girly wave.
"See you."
Gwen took Christina by the hand and they went down to the dance floor. The music was loud and alive and they instantly fell into the rhythm. After a few seconds, Christina was accosted by a man in his forties who was clearly very impressed by the way she swayed her hips and moved her sensuous muscles. He adjusted his shirt and joined her for some very close dancing. However, she kept him firmly under control, directing his hands were she wanted them. He was impressed. Meanwhile, Gwen had found a pair of rather good-looking boys who were clearly competing on who would be able to impress her more. A bit of gesturing got Christina and her gentleman to the chill-out area after building up a sweat. Once they were there, he managed to tell her that his name was Grant. Christina smiled cheekily:
"Let's hope it's not the only thing that's grand about you."
"You can trust me on that. Drinks?"
"Sure, why not?"
She got a Martini and took a nip at it. The chemical cocktail inside her was making her dizzy. The steroids, the growth hormone, the painkillers from the plastic surgery and the alcohol were having an effect now. She turned over to him and laid her muscular arm on his chest. She asked:
"Do you work out?"
"Not as much as you clearly." She grinned and flexed her arm. His eyes widened:
"Wow."
"Yes, wow."
She slowly lowered her hand to his crotch.
"Do you mind me being a bit straightforward? It's been hours since I had sex."
The man was as confused as he was excited. She could feel his cock grow hard in his pants.
"You know what would be awesome, Grant? I'd like to try something. I heard there's nothing better than fucking a guy whose cock has been rubbed with cocaine. Got some on you?"
He nodded.
"I'll meet you in ten minutes in the backstage area. Tell the doorman Christina's waiting for you."
She got up and walked off, swaying her hips and shooting him a red-hot look.
As she walked, she felt her phone vibrate in her handbag. She fumbled for it and picked it up.
"Yes? Dad? No, I'm sorry, I'm out dancing. I'll be coming home late. No, no, everything is fine. To church? On Sunday? Of course. Look, I've got to go, I love you!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 11:01:18 pm »
Hmmm, I suspect something interesting may happen via Christina's "cocktail" and a cocaine cock job  >:D Thanks and ongoing K for keeping it entertaining as usual :clap:

Offline myobpolo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2012, 01:32:53 pm »
Coke on a cock? That sounds painful. I'd imagine it'd be like fucking with a fine grain sandpaper condom.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 02:12:10 pm »
People do stupid things. All the time. Mostly while they want to get off.

Meanwhile, Gwen was done choosing and had lain her massive arms on the young man's shoulders. Ashton was in heaven. This huge muscular amazon was shaking her booty to the thundering bass and occasionally closing in on him to nibble his ear or grind her crotch against him. He laid his hand on her hips and let her lead him through the dance. She turned around and began rubbing her tight buttocks against his ever-hardening cock. Ashton smiled blissfully. She bent back and whispered in his ear:
"I'm hot. How about you?"
He nodded. As the music's volume increased again, she turned back to him and said:
"Let's go somewhere quiet."
He led her away as the crowd rushed back on the dance-floor.
At the same time, Christina had Grant pushed into a recliner and had torn off his shirt. She took the small cocaine bag and emptied on his taut stomach. She bent foward and snorted some of it. Blinking, she gave him a lusty grin and asked:
"You ready?"
He nodded.
She licked her hand and drew it over the white dust. Then, she grabbed his cock and massaged the stuff into his ever-hardening throbbing hard-on. Instantly, his eyes went wide. She said:
"Okay, chico, it's hammer time."
She relaxed her core and lowered her asshole on his powdered dick, howling as the cocaine blasted her brain. Her muscles tensed and she began to pump him, screaming and growling as his rock-hard penis hammered her ass.
She bit her overinflated lips and massaged his cock using her sphincter.
Gwen and Ashton came in, saw the pair locked in insane passion and stared at each other. Ashton asked:
"Friend of yours?"
"Sure. Let's join them!"
"What?"
"Trust me."
She grabbed him, tore off his tight pants and freed his cock from his underwear. He was surprised by the brusqueness and even more when she just lifted him up with her huge arms and started licking and sucking him. Over on the recliner, the pair had shifted positions, Grant now pounding Christina's ass doggy style. She gasped as he hammered away, fingering her clit and squeezing his balls alternately. Gwen stepped over, still holding him up and placed her now dripping crotch in front of her face. Instantly, she laid her pillowy lips on her friends swollen clitoris. Gwen's arms shivered as she held the squirming young man above herself.

Offline myobpolo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2012, 02:14:57 pm »
bump. this story needs an update.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2012, 04:12:07 pm »
Absolutely. As soon as I have a little more time, I will continue it. Thank you for your interest. I hope you'll like it!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2012, 08:48:57 pm »
Meanwhile, Renée was sitting in the VIP-area and sipped on her drink. She still felt uneasy in this place. Her confidence had grown with her muscles, but when she was on her own, she was her old self. The other girls were bursting with confidence and dragged her along, but she rarely mustered the strength for herself. Her phone vibrated. She took a look at the display, Aurelie had written her a message, asking where they were.
"We're at the club. How about you?"
"I'm home. You sort of disappeared in the middle of class."
"Sure. We went shopping and pumped up. How about you?"
"I stayed back. Are you coming tomorrow?"
"Probably not. I'm going to be quite busted."
"Too bad. I'm going to see you after class then."
"Can you just take the notes and let me copy them."
"Sure. Where are Gwen and Christina?"
"I don't know. Dancing? I haven't seen them."
"Give them a big slobbering kiss from me."
"Sure. See you tomorrow."
"See you."
A big slobbering kiss. Renée touched her lips. It felt odd. She checked them again in her mirror. She puckered them. They were quite large and sexy. She licked them, feeling the sting. She finished her drink and decided to go home. She sent the others a message and left. The day had been way too much for her. Renée grabbed her bag and pushed through the dancing masses. Suddenly, she felt somebody grab her ass. Instinctively, she slapped at her attacker. She felt her fist connect with a jaw. Somebody yelped and she pushed away from the person. The crowd was still going crazy around her, it was sweaty and tight and she felt curses and threats behind her. The guy she had slapped was following her. When she reached the end of the crowd, she stumbled, unaccustomed to the heels. The guy emerged from the partying mass himself and came at her, red-faced and angry.
She could hear his shouts as he approached and tried to get away, but he soon caught up with her. His nose was bleeding and he was howling and cursing at her. She tried to push him away. Unaware of her strength, she sent him down to the floor, bumping his head against a table. She ran, leaving the club as quick as she could. Outside, she took a cab and rode home as fast as she could.
She arrived at her parents' house after midnight. They were fast asleep and she went to take a shower. As she got rid of her dress and stripped out of her underwear, she looked at her tanned face. Christina had done her make-up and she looked awesome. The bigger lips and the bleached hair gave her a look that wouldn't have been amiss at the Playboy mansion. It felt odd, but she swayed her hips and flexed her aching muscles. Wow. She had come a long way.
As she dropped to her bed deadly tired, she dreamed of what she would be like. Finally, she felt asleep.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2012, 08:49:49 pm »
"Okay! Here's to day two of our cycle! Let's load up and blast it hard!"
The girls guzzled their protein shakes and started pumping iron. Christina and Gwen had turned up at the mansion in the morning, had swallowed some aspirin and some pills to wake them up and had called Renée. She had arrived an hour later, skipping school together with them. Instead, they were hard at work on their bodies. Between sets, Gwen and Christina recounted their nightly adventures. Renée was a little jealous.
"I wish I could have been there."
"Why weren't you?" the dark-skinned amazon asked. "There was enough room for three."
"I didn't know where you had gone and I didn't feel so good."
"Must have been the lips. I had that the first time too." Christina suggested.
Renée said:
"Maybe. Also, Aurelie is going to come after school."
"Finally. She's been a bit shy lately."
"Maybe she's just afraid."
"She'd better be." Gwen flexed her arm. "Look at this. I'm getting so big!"
Christina touched her friend's arm and said:
"Just imagine what you're going to be like when we're through the cycle."
"I should just up the hormones right away. I mean, look at what happens at that dosage. Imagine doubling it."
Renée cautioned:
"You shouldn't do that. We should keep it under control."
"Control? Why?"
"You might get hurt."
"Listen, girl, I've been doing this for years, I know my limits. There's room for more."
"But..."
Christina interrupted:
"I'm sorry, Gwen, but Renée is right. We should test this stuff first, before we up the ante. It's much better and purer than what we had before. Also, break's over, let's get back to work."
In the afternoon, Christina and Renée had a tanning session while Gwen went to the pool to swim. It was a professional sport's pool that Christina's father had had built for her mother who had been a professional swimmer. Gwen was plowing through the water, her large muscles emerging and submerging with every stroke. The cardio had given her enough stamina to keep up the butterfly stroke all over the length. She was still fumbling it occasionally and cursed as she had to start again. She had wanted to ask Christina's mother to teach her, but Christina forbade it. She didn't want her parents to realise what they were doing. She seemed to be afraid of their reaction.
As she was finishing her laps, she realised that the pool-boy was watching her intently. She stopped and looked back.
"What are you looking at?"
"You're big for a girl."
"That would suggest that you are looking at me."
"Well, yes. You got big muscles."
"Duh. It's a wonder you're able to pick out the leaves from the pool without needing a guide."
"Hey!"
"What?" She climbed out, her Jockettes-bikini dripping. "Never seen a woman with muscles before?"
"Not really."
"That's bad then." She stood in front of him. Gwen was quite tall and was almost the same height. "Want me to show you?"
"How? What?"
"Boy, you really are stupid. Sit down and watch!"

solitariodude

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 02:12:39 am »
...and on with the show! :letsparty:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 02:15:21 pm »
He dropped down on the deck-chair as she shook her body to limber up. He blinked. She gave him a seductive look and rolled her stomach muscles to lock her abs. She could see his surprise as she swayed her hips and flexed her legs. His jaw dropped. She lifted her arms and flexed them. He stared at her swollen biceps and gasped. She could see his erection growing in his shorts. Who would have believed that this guy was into muscle. She had half expected him to be disgusted, but maybe he had chosen his job just for that. Cleaning pools meant watching girls in their swimsuits. Athletic girls. Strong ones, yes, but not as muscular as her. She dropped her arms and flexed her triceps.
"You like what you see, don't you?"
"Absolutely."
"Nice. You seem to be quite hard. Mind if I take a look?"
"Not at all." He looked around, wondering whether there was a hidden camera somewhere. Was this a candid camera show? He didn't notice anything unusual. While he was hesitating, she just grabbed his shorts and pulled them down. His cock stood to attention and he could see the pre-cum glistening on its tip. He blushed.
Gwen smirked.
"You do like muscle girls. I'm impressed."
"Well, they are awesome. I like it when the muscles move under the skin. When they're all big and strong."
"Like that?"
She flexed slowly and sensuously. His cock was now deep red and very hard. His hand went to his crotch. She frowned:
"Just what do you think you are doing?"
"I was just..."
"My little friend..." She grabbed the base of his dick and constricted it. "You'll come when I say so. No freebies."
"Okay..."
She saw that his erection calmed down a little.
"That's better. I am horny right now and I won't let you just blow your load before you satisfy me."
"I'll do what you want."
"Good boy." She shifted her stance and stood legs apart. She pulled down her panties and revealed her large clit. "Lick me. Now!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2012, 07:24:25 pm »
When Aurelie finally arrived at the door of Christina's living room, she could hear the girls shouting.
"Make it bigger! Come on!"
"It looks bad. I can't make it bigger. Look, it's all distorted."
"Screw this, let me."
"No. It's my computer, I do what I do."
"But Christina, I'm sure I can make it better. Look, just let me try for a second."
"Gwen, no. You can get your own here and do what you want, but this is mine."
Aurelie knocked. Christina asked:
"Who is it?"
"It's me."
"Come in."
The shy, tall girl stepped inside. She wore another one of her tracksuits, but had zipped it open to reveal a T-shirt that said "Pump it!". She asked:
"Hi, Jockettes, what are you doing?" As she took a good look at her friends, she added: "Holy shit, what happened to you?"
Christina grinned and answered:
"We got some gear to make us big and strong and this is day two!" She flexed her arm. "But don't worry, we brought some for you too. You'll catch up."
Gwen tried to grab the mouse Christina was using and added:
"Also, we're trying to morph us on the computer into how we'd like to be. But Christina doesn't let me fix this."
"Yeah. Because it's my computer and I'm working on it."
Renée gave Aurelie a little wave. She was quite relaxed from the time on the tanning bed and her skin was glowing. She was already quite bronzed and her tan was getting deeper and deeper. No more pale weak girl.
Christina said:
"So, do you want to take a look at it? I think it looks quite good."
Aurelie stepped over and looked at the screen. It was a nude photograph of Gwen, open in photoshop. Christina had used the liquify-tool to swell her friend's muscles to a ridiculous level. Aurelie was amazed:
"Wow. Is this even possible?"
Gwen shrugged:
"I don't know, but we'll know when I get there. Also, this is all distorted. Look, the pixels are all wrong. It doesn't look realistic."
Renée took a sip of her protein-shake and said:
"No, it doesn't. But not from the pixels. Are you sure you want to look this way? I don't think you'd be able to scratch yourself anymore if you itch."
"Absolutely. I'll just get someone to scratch me. People are so weak. While you were on the tanning bed, I had this pool-boy lick me. He just did what I said."
Christina rolled her eyes.
"Gwen, you are such a slut."
The more muscular woman shot her an angry look.
"Slut? Who are you calling a slut?"
"You. You can't just have this guy lick you."
"Why not? I was horny and I gave him no choice. If a guy does this, nobody calls him a slut."
Renée nodded:
"That's true, Christina. And I really doubt any guy in town is even half the man Gwen is."
"Hey! Just because I have big muscles doesn't mean I'm a man."
"Sorry. That's not what I meant to say ..."
"Okay. Fine."
Gwen returned to the computer and calmed down.
"Can you just send me the picture and the file by e-mail? I'll work it myself at home."
Christina nodded, then she turned to Aurelie:
"So, how was school?"

solitariodude

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 03:04:08 am »
 :funny: sounded like there was about to be a cat fight (or maybe more like a panther fight) Ongoing K for the amazing El Roy! I really can't figure how you can keep so many storylines going at once :rock:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2012, 03:34:32 pm »
Cool! Thank you. I'll try to continue them all one after the other, but I usually just work on what I am most inspired. Still, I'm very thankful for your feedback and the encouragement. It means a lot to me!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Jockettes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View