Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579929 Posts in 73879 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 14, 2024, 07:36:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [NinjaStar] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [NinjaStar] Stories~collected  (Read 118413 times)

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
Re: The Club.
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 10:32:26 pm »
A/N: Thanks for taking an interest, everybody. I'm glad my story has been well-received by the community. I might have to write more stories in the future.

An extra big shout-out to Jeremy. Considering you're practically a legend in the community who's been writing for years, a compliment from you is a real honor. I can remember reading your stuff on DTV's Library when I was a kid ten years ago. I knew the armwrestler would pique some interest, but I guess I didn't expand on her enough. Oh well, I have a new gauge for what people like now, and that's always cool.

Let's get back to the story.

----

The air was electric between the two Amazons locked in a staredown. I felt like I was at the Pontiac Silverdome at WresleMania III watching a female Andre the Giant and a female Hulk Hogan about to beat the hell out of each other. A teeming crowd of people had gathered around us, murmuring in anticipation. A challenge of this caliber seemed to be a rare event at Themyscira. Neither woman moved, save for twitching in their enormous muscles, anticipating the need to strike suddenly. I didn't want a fight on my account. God knows what would happen. I might've even been drawn into the mix. But what could I do? When two hulking Amazons, each with shoulders almost as wide, if not wider, than you could stretch your arms out tell you to stay out of things, you damn well better listen.

I had never seen Suzy like this before. She never picked fights, usually, perhaps taking it on faith that she was the biggest, baddest bitch in the room. Valentina didn't throw her weight around like Suzy did so often. But nobody but her was ever able to stand up to Suzy before. Was she afraid? She certainly had a reason to be.

This new rival was something Suzy certainly wasn't used to. She wasn't a loud, boisterous person. It was like she preferred to let her appearance and demeanor speak volumes, rather than rub everyone's faces in her superiority. Valentina was Suzy's only clear competitor, and Suzy felt that she had nothing to fear from the redheaded Valkyrie. Though she played it off like it was no big deal, Valentina's thicker muscularity always was a hard bone to gnaw for the dark seductress. They were comparable in strength, but Val's muscles seemed to swell exponentially, whereas Suzy's grew steadily.

She told me once, in a rare moment of forthrightness without her usual braggadocio, that she was jealous of Valentina. She promised great amounts of pain inflicted on me if I ever revealed that to my girlfriend. Though we shared a somewhat vitriolic casually sexual relationship and I enjoyed screwing with her as much as I enjoyed screwing her, Suzy's lack of bluster in that one moment was really jarring and a touch sweet, so I kept my promise. Valentina would've given Suzy a hug if she had known that, but I would've been pounded into a mere stain on the carpet first.

This new girl really was something, though. She was about Valentina's dimensions in both height and muscularity, even sharing the same milky complexion, though Valentina's was very freckly, and this woman was not. Her hair was a natural platinum blonde, and her eyes were an icy, almost white, light blue color which gave her a penetrating stare. She had a Nordic face, long with a robust bone structure, but she didn't have an accent. Her head sat atop a mighty bullish neck with massive traps, round, deeply striated pumpkin delts and thick, fibrous arms stuffed with more muscle in either one than I had in my whole body. Her torso was an upside-down triangle; huge upper body, little waist. Thick slabs of meat comprised her chest, with a deep trough between each pec that I was sure I could slide my fingers into. Beefy lats forced her arms to jut out to the side slightly when at rest. I couldn't help but salivate at the thought of her at full flex, flaring those wings out. Her belly, while flat, rippled visibly beneath her shimmering strapless silver dress. Her legs were like tree-trunks. Substantial, barrel-like thighs connected to almost painfully thin joints before exploding outwards again into huge, bowling ball, diamond calves. All this mighty female beef was standing upon silver stripper heels that matched her dress.

"So," She spoke finally. Her cool voice betraying no emotion beyond supreme confidence. "How shall we do this?" Her icy eyes narrowed ever so slightly. Suzy scowled.

"They don't allow fighting in here, more's the pity," The dark seductress' tone suggested she'd really enjoy smacking the blonde around. The blonde smirked.

"A show of strength then," She stepped over to a table, motioning for Suzy to do the same. She sat and placed her right arm down, wiggling her deceptively graceful fingers. Suzy barked out a harsh laugh.

"You think you can step to me? Alright." Suzy took her place across from the blonde, who had never taken her glacial eyes off of her. Suzy's long nailed fingers curled around the blonde's hand. The two stared for a moment longer.

"Say when," The blonde spoke darkly. Suzy merely nodded in her assent. Muscles exploded. The two titanesses remained motionless, save for the twitching of truly huge muscles. They both grasped the other edge of the table for support as they armwrestled. Their biceps swelled, veins surfaced, and their faces turned red from strain. Each was matched for strength, with absolutely no ground being lost or gained. They poor table, however was warping where they held on from the sheer output of strength. The crowd gathered began to cheer for either woman. From what I could tell, it was an even split. My lot was thrown in with Suzy, of course, but I kept silent.

Suzy's normally beautiful face was a mask of wrathful exertion. Veins and tendons stood out on her meaty neck as she threw everything into this contest. Her sensual lips curled into a snarl, as an animalistic growl escaped her throat. If I weren't terrified at the level of force these two were exerting, I would've been completely turned on. My eyes turned to the blonde.

Her face was reddened, and it was clear she was struggling against Suzy's considerable strength, but her serenity was unnerving. It was like this wasn't bothering her. Her focus was laser-like, though Suzy was berserking like crazy. I couldn't put my finger on it. It bothered me somehow.

"Ffffuuuckkkkkk....!" Suzy bellowed, marshaling up some extra power from within. Amazingly, the blonde's unbelievably muscled arm moved a fraction of an inch. Spittle foamed around Suzy's mouth as she pushed even deeper. I thought she was about to explode, or tear her arm off from the level of force she was expending. The blonde's cool cracked ever so slightly. Her brows twitched almost imperceptibly. Suzy might have had her on the ropes, but I was worried that Suzy was punching herself out.

The blond's arm started to dip, earning a ragged, insane grin from Suzy. I watched with held breath. It was like watching the Hail Mary play of a game about to break a tie in double overtime. Just when I was about to declare Suzy the winner, I watched the blonde. She was frowning, but otherwise not too bothered but Suzy's sudden explosion of momentum. Any feeling of victory evaporated when it dawned on me.

The blonde had hidden reserves.

She wasn't struggling to beat Suzy. She was struggling to merely hold her. The blonde was taking a page out of Ali's playbook. She was letting Suzy tire herself out until it was time to rally back, and steamroll over her. I wanted to tell Suzy and warn her, but I wasn't sure interrupting would've been the smartest idea. Suzy's concentration would break, and she might lose. I could only mentally scream at Suzy about the blonde's strategy, and just hope her Spider-Sense was tingling.

The blonde's knuckles were just about to tap the tabletop. The audience chattered in excitement and anticipation. Drinking it up, Suzy's body seemed to swell larger as cockiness took over.

"Yeah... Look at that..." She spat. "You ain't shit!"

The blonde merely smirked. Suzy's confidence shattered like a rock through a plate glass window as she felt a sudden jolt of power. The blonde's arm lifted away from the table as if rocket-powered. Gasps and cheers erupted from the crowd. It was all Suzy could do to regain her composure to head the blonde off at the pass to regain control. Her opponent's ascent was stymied, but only just so. They were nearly back at the neutral position with Suzy maintaining the merest of advantages.

But it wasn't like before.

The blonde had vast wells of strength to draw from yet. Suzy burnt her's up in an all powerful first attack. If she had just a little bit more, she might've muscled her opponent down before she was able to rally. It was a valiant effort, but Suzy's resolve was flagging. Slowly, but inexorably, the blonde was beating Suzy's arm down.

"No!" Suzy hissed. A groan like the sound of a dying beast escaped Suzy's lips as she gave it what she had left. It wasn't enough. The blonde had Suzy in the same position she had been in mere second's before. 

"It was a worthy effort. You're truly strong," The blonde growled predaciously. Her eyes were like a wolf's that was about to devour a bleeding caribou. She had defeated Suzy's pride, and was delaying her opponent's defeat merely to twist the knife. "But know this, as I take what was yours. I am, and will always be, stronger than you." Suzy's black eyes widened. She would've fought to the end, but she had realized that there never was a chance.

Like a gunshot from an assassin, Suzy's knuckles slammed on the table. The sound was deafening. Even the previously vocal crowd was silent for a beat before erupting raucously. The blonde smirked imperiously, looking down her nose at the defeated warrior. She drilled Suzy's hand into the table, and pinned it there just to emphasize her point. Her ghostly blue eyes settled on me. I couldn't help but shiver as she regarded me as her prize. Suzy was motionless. It was like she had died on the spot. When the blonde had written her off and stood, Suzy remained in her position, staring at where the blonde had been.

Ignoring the accolades showered on her by her fans in the audience, the blonde stood, gazing into my eyes. With a seductive saunter, she made her way over to me, eyes never leaving mine. I was frozen by her icy gaze, her sexily terrifying little smirk. The blonde stopped before me. She smelled of sweat and perfume. I couldn't see around her bulk, but I wanted to go to Suzy to see if she was okay. I tried to look around her, but the blonde's fingers clamped around my jaw, and forced my face to look at hers. The look of smug impassiveness was gone, replaced by a frown.

"She is nothing," The blonde spoke commandingly. Her face then softened slightly. She adopted a more flirtatious demeanor, and her grip on my jaw was replaced by a loving caress. "Besides," She purred, her voice suddenly velvety. "I'm more woman than she'll ever be." To emphasize that, she flexed her massive biceps in my face.

I wanted nothing more than to get away from her. To see Suzy so defeated made my heart break. All that bravado was for naught. Steeling my resolve, I tried to get around the blonde, to go to Suzy. I felt a hand clamp around my shoulder. The fingers dug painfully into my flesh. My world spun around until I was face to face with the blonde once more. She was angry. Effortlessly, she lifted me up inches from the ground with one swelling arm until I was face to face with her.

"Maybe you don't get it, boy," She growled. "You're mine now." I was terrified. Though I had been around Amazons for years now and had a healthy respect for them, I was never afraid. Sweet natured Valentina would never think of harming me, and while I bickered with Suzy, and she certainly played rough, she wouldn't hurt me seriously on purpose. But this woman was making it clear that she wouldn't think twice about keeping me in line.

Where was Valentina? I thought desperately. I tried to twist around from the blonde's vice grip to seek aid from Suzy, but to no avail. She was still slumped in defeat, only now, tears had begun to streak her makeup. She didn't sob. Suzy still had some pride left, but the sting of defeat had injected a potent venom into the dark seductress. She could only replay her downfall endlessly in her mind. I was about to resign myself to slavery when a familiar voice came from the crowd.

"I've got something to say about that." It was Valentina! My heart swelled in joy as my fiery-hair girlfriend's mighty bulk pushed people to the side gently in order to challenge the blonde's hegemony. With her hands stuck defiantly on her hips, her lats swelled, taxing the gold dress's expansion capabilities. Her deep, richly blue eyes were like lasers. Her beautifully structured jaw was set as her luscious, kissable lips formed a grim line. I had never seen her so angry in my life. It was a bone-chilling cold fury she displayed, not a hot passionate rage like Suzy had engaged in. She had never looked more beautiful to me before as she did now.

"Put. My. Boyfriend. Down," My fierce Amazonian girlfriend spoke icily, voice clear but not raised. Those now fierce blue eyes narrowing to slits.

----

A/N: I tried to go for a little less talking, more descriptive action in this one. I imagined that the guy was introspectively commentating on what he saw out of fear, like someone watching a loved one boxing in the ring. They want to show support, but are too terrified of something happening to to person they care about they can't do anything but watch.

Poor Suzy, though. I initially toyed with the idea of Suzy and the blonde (whom I can't settle on a name for, for some reason) being evenly matched and laughing about the whole thing, but the coin toss called for the blonde to be a more dominant Alpha female. This was because them being friends didn't really have an ending that I could see on the horizon, and I have a pretty good idea as to how I want to end this.

Besides, I've focused on Suzy enough. It's Valentina's turn to flex some muscle.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 05:00:12 am »
Really liked this chapter, I am a fan of armwrestling matches in stories, I think it's a great test of one to one strength, pulling against one another until finally one is vanquished and defeated definitively. It's a shame that the blonde turned out to be more dominant and forceful than Suzy, I was actually cheering for her despite Suzy being the more main character, just because of how bitchy and dominant Suzy had been towards the guy. But now after her victory and her shows of arrogance and roughness towards the guy (Who I don't think I've seen a name for either, but maybe I missed it somewhere.) Now I'm on Valentina's side, it will be interesting to see how the Blond will react to a new challenger, and how Valentina and the blonde will decide who the winner is?

By the way, I appreciate your comments about my stories, I am glad that you liked reading them, I'm sorry I haven't been writing much lately, but I have other priorities right now, and have less time to write than I had 5 years ago. But I'm glad that I left a mark out there and maybe inspired a new writer or two to try their hand at writing fem muscle stories. k+! 
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline jabber7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 10:21:11 pm »
Wow great story. Love the dominant animalistic references.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 12:40:07 am »
A/N: Thanks for reading, everybody. These are rather fun to write. The reason why I chose to make the blonde viscous is because there were women fawning over the guy (whom I purposefully didn't name, sort of like the Continental Op) as it is, and I felt that I needed a solid antagonist to shake things up a bit. I thought of a name for her though, and she'll be a bit more fleshed out in this chapter.

I had to split this chapter up due to the character limit.

----
The blonde didn't let go of me, unaffected by Valentina's ultimatum. She instead held me closer, as if embracing me as a lover would. This made my real girlfriend bristle, provoking an amused chortle from the titanic blonde holding on to me.

"'Boyfriend?'" She parroted mockingly. "If you're his girlfriend, then who did I defeat?" She gestured towards Suzy who had miraculously recovered in time to timidly survey the situation. She seemed drugged, as if the life had been drained out of her. Valentina merely quirked an eyebrow at the revelation, but remained focused on the blonde. "Letting others fight your battles for you? It seems you should have picked better."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Valentina inquired pointedly. She looked over at Suzy, who never met Valentina's eyes. The blonde grinned in satisfaction at Suzy's lack of confidence.

"It doesn't matter. The point is, I won your little boy toy fair and square in a lady's agreement. I have no interest in engaging in any further test of strength, as I've already proven myself more than a match for your friend over there, as all in attendance can attest," She made a sweeping gesture towards the crowd gathered. "And now, I think I'll go home with my prize. I'm tired and am in dire need of a massage. I think your former lover here will prove up to the challenge."

"The hell I will!" I growled, trying to free myself from the blonde's mighty grasp. She merely laughed at my pitiful strength compared to hers.

"He has some spirit in him. I like that. It'll make him all the more fun to break," The blonde said. Valentina took a step forward.

"You're not going anywhere with him. I don't care what you think happened, but he's mine and that's all there is to it!" The redhead's hackles were raised. Her muscles flexed involuntarily beneath her creamy skin. The blonde raised an eyebrow.

"Care to tell me how you plan on stopping me?" She curled an eye-popping bicep in an attempt to intimidate my girlfriend.

It didn't work. "Bitch, you think that little bicep is going to scare me?" Valentina asked incredulously, as she flexed her own panoply of sinew. Her mountainous biceps glistened in the neon and florescent lights. She pumped them a few times so all in attendance could get the full effect. It was truly hard to say who had the bigger arms. Valentina took off her heels, kicking them over to the side. Next, she unzipped the back of her shimmering golden dress and freed her mighty body from the flimsy little garment. Even though the dress she had worn left little to the imagination, the full effect of her muscularity was astounding. Valentina was a mountain of muscle. I couldn't tear my eyes off of her. I could feel my cock swelling with blood once more at the sight of her challenging the blonde to an impromptu posedown Standing nearly naked, save for a tiny black g-string, Valentina placed her fists into her obliques and spread her mighty shoulders, flaring her insanely thick lats out to full capacity.

The blonde eyed Valentina up and down in appraisal. The beefy redhead's challenge couldn't be ignored.

"Cute," She purred, setting me aside. She too stripped her scant garments off, revealing an equally powerfully well-thewed body clad in nothing but a lacy pink thong. The mighty Valkyrie clenched her fists, curling her arms a few times, getting the blood flowing while making her beefy pecs dance. Then, she curled her arms back behind her head, and crunched her stomach. The thick blocks of muscle that comprised of her abs thickened and bulged forth becoming totally bulletproof.

Valentina's nose twitched discriminatorily, as if unimpressed. She then turned to the side, curling her arm while grasping it with her other hand, forcing her chest to swell outwards. Those pecs that I've spent many a night nestled up against inflated like baking bread. They were nothing but solid muscle. The blonde also turned to the side, but she instead flexed her triceps. Thick tissue shaped like a horseshoe bulged outwards as she clasped her brawny arm against her body. Valentina smirked and mirrored the pose. Her triceps were as doughty if not more so than the blonde's. The blonde sneered in annoyance as Valentina copied her. She turned her back to Valentina and hit a three-quarters bicep pose, displaying her rippling back and hamstrings in addition to her round ass and huge biceps.

When she turned around to gauge Valentina's reaction, she received a face full of Valentina's most-muscular pose. Every muscle on Valentina's body exploded in one hell of a flex. The blonde responded in kind, flexing with all her might. Neither Amazon budged. After an eternity, they released their poses, relaxing their sweaty, pumped up muscles.

"That didn't accomplish much," The blonde said.

"I agree," Valentina replied. "But I won." She pointed at me, staring enraptured at her ruddy, blood engorged muscles. My girlfriend strode confidently over to me before curling her massive arms around my comparatively puny body and planted a passionate kiss on me. I responded in kind, my hands running all over her meaty body, feeling her power. Just when I thought I would suffocate, she released me with a loud satisfied pop. For a brief moment, she stood holding meher royal blue eyes staring lovingly into mine. A small smile formed on her tasty lips.

Our moment was ruined by the blonde pulling us apart, snatching me away kicking and screaming from my fire-tressed lover.

"I don't think so," The blonde snarled. "He's mine. Flexing your little muscles didn't prove anything!"

"Why don't you let him decide? He's already chosen, anyway. You're a non-factor!" Valentina retorted.

"Because he'll learn to love me once he's been properly trained. All I have to do is flex up some muscle to rock his world. He's been eying me up all night!" The blonde sneered.

"Alright, break it up!" A familiar husky but feminine voice called out. Annie, the owner of this establishment, appeared with a small cadre of massively muscled female bouncers.

"Annie?" The blonde asked incredulously, blinking in disbelief.

"That's right, Agnetha. Now let go of that man." Annie's voice was hard, and no nonsense. Agnetha, the blonde, considered it. "I mean it, right now," Annie pressed, folding her brawny arms over her thickly muscled chest. Reluctantly, the blonde let me go.

"Valentina, Agnetha, somebody tell me what this is all about? I've been receiving conflicting reports over some sort of disturbance. I come out here, and you two are naked and bickering like children," Annie pressed.

"That's because this bitch doesn't know how to keep her hands off of other people's men!" Valentina wasn't so quick to let go of her anger at the other Amazon. Agnetha took offense to that, and got in Valentina's face.

"Well, this bitch apparently lets everyone else touch her 'man,' but took offense when I did," Agnetha snarled.

"That's because you started declaring yourself this and that and started manhandling him even though it was clear he didn't want you touching him!" Valentina retorted, face mere inches from the other woman's.

"Alright, alright, break it up!" Annie interjected herself physically between the two women. Showing surprising strength for a woman of her age, and even though she was smaller than the younger women by a small margin, Annie was able to hold the two at bay. "I don't care who did what, or why. We have ways of doing things here, and ways of not doing things here. If you want to fight, we're taking it to the mats!" Annie declared.

"Sounds good to me," Agnetha stated, never taking her eyes off of Valentina.

"Hell, yeah. I'm gonna show this bitch some manners," My girlfriend agreed solemnly.
----
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2013, 12:40:42 am »
----
Annie decreed that the dance floor was to be converted into a wrestling ring. She ordered the floor cleared so her people could set up mats, and an hour for each contestant to get prepared. Valentina, Suzy and I were sequestered in Annie's private suites, where as Valentina's opponent was put elsewhere. The suites made up of three separate rooms, a living room, a weight room, and a bedroom. Suzy had gone into the bedroom almost as soon as we arrived. I stopped Annie before she left to oversee things out on the dance floor.

"This Agnetha chick, you know her?" I asked. Annie nodded.

"I knew her ever since she was a little girl. Her mother and I competed against one another many times in the past," She replied.

"Really? So her mother was a top-level bodybuilder too?" I inquired.

"Yeah. Anja Björnsdóttir. Really, really big woman. Great physique, but didn't take to losing really well. Or winning for that matter. Now you see where Agnetha gets it from."

"This Anja beat you before? I'm surprised," I said. Annie smiled at that.

"Only once, really early on in my career. After that, I beat her almost every single time. Not for a lack of trying on her part. She was really good. I was better, though," Annie grinned playfully. "I have no idea if Agnetha has come to collect, or not."

"She seemed surprised to see you," I observed.

"So was I to see her. I never imagined in a million years that I would see her again, or that she would take after her mother. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Anja was always full of shit, always going on about how she was a goddess in mortal skin, how everybody should worship her, this that, the other. It was rather silly in hindsight," Annie commented.

"Agnetha didn't seem that bad at first, but I guess the thrill of battle caught up with her," I said.

"I guess. Speaking of battle, I have to go make sure everything is ready. See you in an hour, sweetie," Annie winked and turned to leave. Val was in the weight room, getting ready to pump up her muscles. She stretched out first, but stopped when she saw me.

"Do you know what's wrong with Suzy?" She asked, concerned.

"Just some wounded pride. I was going to try to talk to her while you get ready. I figure you need to focus more than you need me ogling you," I replied. Valentina smiled sexily, crushing me against her thickly muscled physique.

"That's why I love you," She purred, kissing me sweetly. "Although I wouldn't mind you watching..."

"Believe me, there's nothing sexier in the world than watching you and Suzy pump up, but she's in need of an ear to lend I think." Valentina kissed me again, only this time with more tongue. 

"You're a good man. Good luck, babe," She cooed.

"Don't get too pumped before I get back. You know that's my favorite part," I said, turning to leave. I closed the weight room door, and strode across the living room to the bedroom There was no sounds coming from the bedroom as I listened with my ear against the door. I tried the handle, but it was locked.

"Suzy?" I called. There was no answer. "C'mon, let me in. I want to talk to you." Silence. "Alright, fine. I'll leave you alone for now. But I want to talk to you later." As I turned to leave, I heard the lock undo. Tentatively, I tried the door, to find the handle gave. Opening the door, I entered Annie's bedroom. It had a very post modern decor, with soft mood lighting and a general undercurrent of eroticism. Above the bed was an artsy black and white nude photo of a very muscular woman. Her contours stood out in the sharply contrasted lighting in the photo. Her back was to the camera, posing in a way that emphasized her muscularity and femininity. Upon closer inspection, It seemed to be Annie herself. But Suzy had captured my attention. She sat on the bed, barefoot, knees up to her chest. She still hadn't washed the makeup runoff from her cheeks, and knowing her, it was some sort of badge of shame to her. This was confirmed when she wouldn't look at me. A delicate touch would be needed. I went over to Suzy, sitting next to her and placing my arm around her mighty but stooped shoulders. We sat in silence for a while. Suzy rested her head against my shoulder shortly thereafter.

"It's going to be alright, Suzy," I murmured softly. "So you lost. Big deal." I could feel her tense up, but she said nothing. "Why is it so important to you anyway?"

After a beat, Suzy replied in a quiet voice, "Because just once I wanted to be the strongest. To be the best. I failed. That big blonde bitch was right. I'm nothing." I waited for her to elaborate, but she didn't.

"Bullshit, Suzy, you're not 'nothing.'" Suzy removed her head from my shoulder to look at me, pulling away. Her eyes were hard, but full of sadness rather than anger.

"You saw that! That mockery she made of me! She strung me right along, playing me like a goddamn five-cent kazoo! I never stood a chance!" She spat. "I'm a loser!"

"Is that all? You lost once, and that's it? It's over, Johnny? There's always going to be a bigger, badder bitch out there, Suze. Part of life." Suzy responded to tough love, in my experience.

"Yeah, and that was me," Suzy said, bitterly. But then she deflated. "Or so I thought."

"Right, but you can't just lose once and give up. You'll never win if you take that mentality," I supplied.

"You just don't get it," Suzy growled, standing up. Barefoot, she still towered over me. I looked up at her, unwaveringly.

"Then explain it to me, like a child." I had hoped a little self-deprecation would prod Suzy into opening up a bit, but her frown deepened. It looked as if she wanted to say something, but was searching for the words. She turned around, rubbing her temples.

"I..." She began facing me. "I wanted to impress you." The words came out fast, but they resonated loudly in my ears. Her face reddened and she looked to the side while chewing her luscious lip.

"Impress me? You already do. I mean, you're really damn strong and--" As I spoke, she cut me off.

"No, not like that. I meant, if I could beat this chick and defend your honor... you might..." She trailed off.

"Think highly of you?" I supplied. I smiled reassuringly, standing up to meet her face to face as best I could. "Suzy, this may come as a shock to you given how much we bicker, but I love you. You don't need to do anything but be you for me to love you." Suzy looked down at her feet, but her lips betrayed a smile.

"...And I love you too," She almost whispered. I cupped a hand to my ear, as if I didn't hear her.

"What was that? I didn't get it the first time." She cuffed me gently on the shoulder, grinning more.

"Don't push your luck, Skinny," She said, calling me by my pet name.

"See, that's better. That's the Suzy I know and love, not Sad Suzy. I don't like Sad Suzy." She nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, me neither. I don't know what I was thinking. But you know how jealous I get," Suzy admitted. "I know that's an excuse, and I know that even though you were propositioned like crazy tonight, you turned them all down." I was my turn to get embarrassed.

"Oh, you saw, huh?" I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. Suzy folded her mighty arms across her equally powerful chest and smirked.

"Of course I did, you Casanova wannabe. You were practically hitting on every woman you came across tonight, leaving me all by my lonesome, like the ungentlemanly ass you are," She ribbed me.

"What do you expect? Here I am, in Muscle Paradise, surrounded by beautiful, brawny babes, and you want me to not enjoy myself?" I shot back. Suzy curled her brawny arms around me, crushing me to her amazing body.

"I suppose not, but I'm always right here, sweetie..." She purred, kissing me. Suzy was a little gentler than usual, but still very aggressive. It was good to see her usual vigor returned. I savored her kiss, putting my hands all over her body. She responded by moaning pleasurably into my mouth as my hands slipped up her dress, taking great handfuls of Amazonian ass. She and I separated after a long while, basking in the afterglow.

"Feeling better, then?" I asked coyly.

"Mmm. Much. Thanks to you. I knew there was a reason Vally keeps you around," Suzy teased. She reached down at my throbbing erection, giving it a flirtatious squeeze. "I mean besides this little thing..."

"That 'little' thing has made you sing like a canary in the past," I returned. Suzy giggled her assent.

"How could I forget, Skinny..." She cooed, nibbling enticingly on my lip. "Vally certainly doesn't complain."

"Speaking of, she's gonna need our support. You in?" Suzy looked at me strangely.

"Of course, Skinny. Duh," She lightly rapped on my skull. "Hello, anybody home? Think, McFLy, Think."

"Then let's go see how she's coming along," I said, slapping her on the ass.

"Let me wash my face, and I'll be right there." I smiled at that. No doubt about it. She was her old self again.
----
Valentina was benching when we walked into the weight room in tandem. She was putting up, easily, five-hundred. That chest was full to bursting, as was the rest of her. Her reddened skin was beaded and dripping with lovely sweat. She was still nearly naked, clad in her little g-string. She slowly pumped the overloaded bar for a few more reps before setting it back with a loud clang. That was just a warmup set. I knew she was capable of putting up far more weight than that, but there was no sense in maxing out when there was ass to kick later.

"Damn, girl..." Suzy purred upon seeing her lover all pumped and sweaty. Val looked up and smiled brightly.

"Good to see you back, babe," She cooed, throwing her massive arms around Suzy's huge frame. They frenched lovingly, forgetting that I was even here for a few brief moments. There was nothing I could do besides enjoy the sight of two massive muscular goddesses enjoying one another. Moments later, Valentina's beefy arm shot out without warning and pulled me into the love storm. She gave me what she and Suzy gave each other. Life was good.

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Came Annie's voice from out of nowhere. She had an arch smile on her gorgeous older woman's features. She had changed clothes. Instead of her sexy business casual, she was dressed in a sexy referee's outfit. A black and white striped lycra half tank-top tightly clung to her bulging torso, exposing her rippling belly. Black volleyball spankies covered her lower half, revealing her amazingly muscled legs.

"If you wanted to join in, we wouldn't mind..." Valentina purred, eying Annie up and down like the rest of us were. The matronly Amazon blushed, laughing.

"Now, now. I'm supposed to be impartial, remember? You shouldn't go about seducing the refs..." She teased.

"Dammit!" Suzy playfully cursed.

"Can't blame me for trying, eh?" Valentina grinned sheepishly. "Show time?"

"Just about," Annie said. "I just came back to wish you luck."

"I just might need it," Val said, turning grim. Annie came over, throwing her beefy arms around Valentina's massive body in a hug, which was returned.

"I'm sure you'll do fine. You can do it, I'm sure of it," Annie said encouragingly.

"I thought you were supposed to be impartial?" I joshed.

"Yeah, Annie. Some might think you're on the take..." Suzy nudged. Annie simply shrugged as if she had no idea what we were talking about.

"I am not. But let's say, and you didn't hear this from me, or about me, but if Agnetha Björnsdóttir were to be put in her place, well..." Annie said coyly.

"Gotcha," Valentina winked.

"Good. Now I need to get to the ring first so I don't appear to be on anyone's side, and I'm not. Totally impartial." Annie left with a wink. I couldn't tear my eyes from her amazing ass as she went.

"Ready?" Suzy asked her lover.

"Oh, yeah. Time to kick some ass," Valentina grinned evilly.
----
A/N: I was going to have the match in here too, but  that would be too long, so I'll just leave ya hanging until then.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 05:41:46 am »
Really nice addition here, I enjoyed seeing the face off between Val and the newly christened Agnetha (real original name, I like it, almost sounds like a Greek or Norse Goddess) Lots of estrogen going on there, the two girls almost getting violent, it will be awesome to see the wrestling match, as it seems like the girls are evenly matched, though I would say my sympathy and support is behind Val. Not that I want her to dominate and wipe the mat with Agnetha, who would enjoy that, but after a marathon match where both women sweat buckets, with both girls muscles glistening and rippling, well, Val could show that she has superior stamina and puts Agnetha down for the count. And if the celebration would include Annie or one or two more of the muscle girls from the club, all the better! Keep up the great work! k+!

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 12:59:10 pm »
A/N: Back from an accidental hiatus.
----

Musclemania was going to go down in a big way here at Themyscira. The crowd was electric and eagerly awaiting the two challengers to get it on. During the intermission, the staff reorganized the main dance hall into a miniature stadium. Tables and chairs were moved to accommodate the massive influx of spectators that the club suddenly got. The doors opened when it was announced that there was going to be some unexpected entertainment, and the throngs of schmoes outside were allowed in (after paying a modest cover, of course).

The main dance floor was converted into a ring of sorts. A circular platform was placed on the floor itself. It resembled a Sumo ring more than the squared circle type that I was expecting. Other than that, the changes were modest.

Suzy and I stood in Valentina's 'corner.' My job was to apply oil to Valentina's body, a job I eagerly did I might add, while Suzy massaged Val's mighty traps and shoulders. Across the way, Agnetha was having the same done to her by a pair of guys she hand picked from the audience. She was looking swollen with power. Obviously Agnetha had followed Valentina's lead and pumped up before the match. Her sycophants slobbered all over her, but she paid them no mind. Her icy blue eyes were fixed on the red-haired interloper, who in turn fixed her royal blue stare upon the blonde upstart. If looks could kill, both women would have exploded into a cloud of human purée.

Annie had people to check the ring, making sure it was stable to accommodate nearly 600 LBS of she-beef that was about to be thrown around. After making sure to her satisfaction, she was handed a microphone by one of her workers, a small, but muscular little woman with short, spiky hair. Annie tapped the microphone's head a few time to ensure it was going to work. The dull roar of the crowd was ramping up as they saw Annie approach the ring in her sexy ref outfit. It was about to get real.

"How's everyone doing tonight?" Annie opened, warming the crowd up. A single, explosive cheer was voiced by hundreds of people erupted, splitting my eardrums. "Alright!" She cried, being the consummate host of the festivities.

"As you may or may not be aware, we here at Themyscira have a special treat for all you Amazon lovers out there tonight. You, the lucky sons-of-bitches that you are, get to witness a once in a lifetime event. These two sexy, beefy, impossibly strong Amazons are going to wrestle, tonight, just for you!" Annie paused to let the crowd marinate. "In this corner," Gesturing at Valentina, Annie spoke. "Weighing in at a mind blowing three-hundred, twenty-seven pounds of raw, sensuous she-muscle, from Grand Rapid, Michigan by way of St. Petersburg, Russia, Valentina Rudakova!" Val stepped forward, flexing her swollen, glistening muscles for the crowd, a sexy, flirtatious smile spread across her beautiful features. They cheered long and loud for the fire-haired goddess. Agnetha was not impressed, glaring her rival.

"And her challenger, tipping the scales at three-hundred, thirty-four pounds of beautiful brawn, from Sarasota, Florida, Agnetha Björnsdóttir!" The mighty blonde wasted no time on the crowd, despite the immense pop of cheers for her. She stepped forward, never letting her gaze drop from Valentina, before hitting a staggering most muscular pose. Every muscle on her sinew-packed physique exploded in size in a bid for intimidation. It was like she was a balloon hooked up to a pneumatic airhose. She swelled immensely, and didn't seem to ever stop. If Valentina was impressed or even scared, she didn't show it.

Both competitors stepped forward at Annie's request. Suzy and I left the ring to take our seats to watch.

"Jesus," Suzy muttered. I barely heard her from only a few inches away, due to the insanity of the crowd. "That big, blonde bitch really hates Vally."

"She's scared," I replied assuredly. "She's overplaying her hand in a last bid attempt to intimidate Valentina. It's not working, or if it is, Val's a great goddamned actress."

"Why do you say that?" Suzy asked, eying up the glistening contours of Valentina's thickly muscled back and the round, feminine curves of her ass. At the base of her neck, under her red hair was an Asian tattoo that read like '安.'

"Why else would she doing her best to scare Val? She doesn't know that she can win," I replied. Agnetha had toyed with Suzy because she knew she was stronger. Valentina wasn't going to go down easily, that much Agnetha knew, and it terrified her. She wasn't the type that was interested in sharing power, nor was she used to not being the strongest woman in the room. Suzy nodded in agreement, and we fell silent as Annie spoke again.

"This is going to be a one-fall, no time-limit match. No holds are barred, but striking is not allowed. You two are going to wrestle clean and fair, is that understood?" Both Amazons nodded. "If I see you cheating, you're disqualified. You are to stay in the ring at all times. If you are thrown out, you lose. If you leave the ring for whatever reason other than that, you will have till a count of ten to get back in. If you fail to make the count, you lose. To win, you must pin your opponent for a count of three. Both shoulders must be on the mat for a count to begin. You can also make your opponent submit, or throw her out of the ring as mentioned already. Is there any questions?"

Neither Amazon answered. Both stood, staring the other down.

"Alright, then. By the power vested in me, let's get this thing started!" Annie declared. She tossed the microphone to one of her employees and signaled for the bell to ring. After the bell, both women stood where they were, not moving an inch. The crowd was roughly split down the middle as far as who the crowd favorites were. The two muscular powerhouses stood for a moment longer, before words were exchanged. I couldn't understand what was said, but apparently Agnetha didn't care for it. She shoved Valentina as hard as she could.

The mighty redhead stumbled, but otherwise didn't move much. She then launched herself at Agnetha, looking to tackle the blonde. Like a massive red-haired missle, Valentina leapt an incredible distance for one of her size. Her immense shoulder found purchase in Agnetha's rippling midsection, taking the Valkyrie to the ground. The crowd went crazy as Agnetha let out a surprised yelp before being thrown to the canvas by Valentina's immense bulk.

The two Amazons struggled with one another on the mat. Agnetha was able to recover quick enough to prevent Val from pinning her, managing to throw her opponent on her back. But Valentina wasn't about to be pinned so easily either. She shifted, throwing herself into the waiting Agnetha's grasp. Hands locked and muscles bulged as the titanesses clashed. Strength for strength, it appeared equal. No ground was lost or gained as the combatants attempted to outmuscle the other, fruitlessly. Neither could get any leverage, or bulldoze over the other. It wasn't like before, with the armwrestling. Agnetha wasn't holding back. She threw herself headlong into the competiton, banking on her considerable strength to be enough.

What she didn't count on was Valentina's vast, deep well of might. It took all of Agnetha's power to keep the mighty redhead on the ropes, to prevent her from going on the offensive. Not only was Valentina was super strong, but incredibly quick as well. This was an extremely dangerous combination. Both warriors got to their feet, still clenched together. Just when it seemed like Val might have a slight advantage, Agnetha bullied her back several steps. Valentina's tremendously muscled legs bunched up as her feet gained purchase, digging in to prevent any further push from the blonde berserker. Agnetha bent Valentina backwards, a wicked smile spreading across her coldly beautiful features. My girlfriend struggled mightily, but this surge of power from the blonde was a tough force to beat.

Agnetha's smile disappeared when Valentina rallied, preventing any further momentum from her foe. Val's muscles swelled as she forced herself upright, skin reddening from the exertion. The two stood, eye to eye, hands held high above, locked together. Muscles were quivering, veins were popping, sweat was mixing with the baby oil. With a mighty yawp, Val released her grip on Agnetha, lunging forward suddenly to curl her divinely thewed arms around the blonde's amazingly muscled body in a crushing bearhug. Agnetha couldn't believe Valentina's speed, and as Val clamped down on her ribs, it was a safe bet that Agnetha had a new found respect for the redhead's strength as well.

The fiery-tressed Amazon lifted her enemy off the ground in a dazzling show of strength. Her arms bore down on the blonde's torso like two hypertrophic anacondas. Agnetha tried to pry herself free, but it was impossible. Valentina was much to strong to be dissuaded so easily. But, Agnetha wasn't about to give up the victory so easily.

Her own beefy arm wrapped around Valentina's throat, applying a DDT-style chokehold. The blonde pulled up with all her might, tightening her hold on Valentina's bullish neck. With a sudden burst of strength, Valentina fought that, throwing Agnetha to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. Suddenly on her back, the blonde had a mere second to react before Valentina scrambled to pin her down.

Annie was there in an instant, counting out a one, then a two. As the crowd reached a fevered pitch, Annie's hand was about to slam the mat for a third time when Agnetha rallied. She used her strength to toss Valentina off of her to the side. Her titanic thighs curled around Valentina's ribs in a devastating scissor-hold. It was time for the redheaded giantess to get a taste of her own medicine.

Agnetha bit her lip as she squeezed harder, leg muscles bunching up as they attempted to cut Valentina in half. A lesser woman would have been crushed in such a hold. While it certainly looked painful, Valentina didn't cry out. Her hands grasped desperately at her opponent's meaty gams, trying to force them apart to extricate herself from the vice grip of death.

It was no easy task. Agnetha had the advantage in leverage. With her legs locked, Valentina couldn't find purchase to get her arms in and loosen the blonde's hold. Time was running out. If she didn't act quickly, Val might pass out or break a rib. If she could just turn around, she'd have the leverage needed to work Agnetha's legs apart. Red faced, Valentina had almost gotten to her feet, but Agnetha's scissors still held. Thinking quickly, Valentina fell backwards, slamming her weight into Agnetha's body. It took a few tries, but it apparently worked. With a roar of triumph, Valentina tore Agnetha's legs from her body, and rolled away to safety.

Scrambling to one another's feet, Valentina and Agnetha turned to face each other once more. Neither was quick to attack, knowing what the other was capable of and having a healthy respect for her rival's strength.

The Amazons circled each other like mighty lionesses stalking prey. A lunge was made here or there, but they kept their distance. Sweat poured off their bodies, rivulets coursing down the thick slabs of muscle that made up their bodies. Their hair was plastered to their foreheads. Great chests heaved like powerful bellows. It was an amazing sight to see these two enormously muscled goddesses doing battle. Each was a close match to the other one. I wanted Valentina to win, for sure, but I wondered how she was going to pull that off.

The battle fury took them, and they charged. The sound of over six hundred combined pounds of muscle colliding was like a heavy thud that reverberated throughout the auditorium. Trying to grasp huge, sweaty muscles was not an easy task, especially when one was as tired as Valentina and Agnetha were. Various holds were attempted, but none were applied successfully. Despite the weariness that overtook the both of them, neither was willing to back down.

Valentina and Agnetha held their muscle-packed physiques close, looking for any weakness to take advantage off. When none looked forthcoming, Valentina decided to create one. She grabbed onto Agnetha's thong, and gave it as sharp tug. The blonde yelped as the skimpy garment went high up before it tore off like mere tissue paper. Not that she was wearing much before, but now the Valkyrie was naked much to the delight of the crowd. She spun away from Valentina, blushing ferociously. The redhead smirked, holding the torn undergarment in her hand. Val tossed it back to Agnetha, who swatted her useless underwear away, glaring at Valentina for disrobing her. Valentina looked around, taking in the crowd's reaction, before shrugging, and joining her opponent in nudity. Valentina tore off her own teeny little g-string, revealing what little remained to the imagination to the crowd.

All in attendance were going berserk. Suzy and I looked at each other incredulously, then back at Valentina. I couldn't believe what I just saw. Valentina seductively rubbed her hands all over her body, curling her arms up over her head, swiveling her hips sexily. Agnetha bristled at this taunt, launching herself at Valentina. The massive redhead went down, bowled over by the raging blonde. A tussle occurred, and many muscular limbs flailed around as the powerhouses attempted to jockey for a better position.

The struggle culminated with Valentina on her back. The mighty blonde fought Valentina's arms as the huge redhead desperately tried to prevent both shoulders from being pressed to the mat. Huge sweaty muscles swelled and glistened in the harsh light from both competitors. Valentina brought her tree-trunk legs up, and clamped them around Agnetha's waist. Sinews detonated as Val applied pressure almost immediately. The blonde ceased struggling to pin the fire-haired hulk and howled in pain, trying to prise herself from the vice grip now applied by her opponent.

Having been on the receiving end of one of Valentina's leg locks, I knew how impossible it was it simply extricate yourself from one. Val never applied even a fraction of force that she was now exerting on her rival. She never tried to really hurt me, but I had to tap out every single time. Agnetha should count herself lucky that Val didn't manage to trap her arms as well, or else there would be no hope in sight. Of course, the blonde was exponentially stronger than I was, so maybe she just might. But given the buckets of sweat pouring out of their bodies and the heaving of mighty chests gasping for air, I had to wonder how much these Amazons had left.

The Valkyrie appeared to marshal her considerable power, trying to wedge her hands in between Valentina's ginormous quads. It was time to see if those mighty shoulders of hers were for show. Her face turned beet red, and her body slowly began to swell as muscle struggled against muscle. Val gritted her teeth and redoubled her efforts on the hold. I was simply amazed at the sight before me. Agnetha had managed to at least prevent Valentina from crushing her hips. I had no idea if she would be able to yank those gargantuan gams apart enough to escape, but she was holding.

The blonde seemed ready to explode. Spittle foamed around her lips with sheer effort as she managed to slowly, painfully split Val's vice grip apart and pull herself free. Agnetha was too proud of her small victory that she didn't see Valentina's mule kick to her chest coming. The blonde went sailing backwards, landing dangerously close to the lip of the ring. She hit the mat with a dull *THUD*, and collapsed like a ragdoll.

Neither Amazon moved, save for thick, swollen pecs rising and falling with each hard-won gasp of sweet air. Seeing neither competitor rising, Annie began to count.

"1," Zero movement. The crowd cheered and shouted for their favorite to rise and keep fighting. "2," Still nothing. "3," I tightened my jaw in anticipation. Suzy shouted to Val to get up. The beaten red faced, crimson-tressed Amazon turned her head languidly to regard us. I nodded my assent of Suzy's cheerleading. Valentina's lips curled into a tired little grin and began to stir.

"4," Val propped herself up, taking a moment to rest. The crowd's cheering swelled. Buffeted by this, my girlfriend got to her knees. Unfortunately, so did Agnetha. "5," From across the battlefield, both Amazons locked eyes. Agnetha's golden hair was darkened and plastered to her skull with sweat, as was Valentina's coppery hair. Sweat ran in rivulets from their ballooned, sculpted physiques. However, I noticed a change between the two. There wasn't much animosity anymore. Instead, there was a grudging respect. Both titanesses proved to be more than a match for each other. Neither was willing to back down. This would be to the end.

"6," With great effort, the combatants rose to their feet unsteadily to the cheering adulation of the crowd. Annie ceased counting and signaled them to get back at it. Valentina stretched, rolling her neck to work the kinks out. Then she flew into a staggering most muscular pose with a beastly snarl, showing she wasn't done yet. The crowd went nuts. Agnetha grinned, flexing her own awesome body in a show of strength.

Valentina and Agnetha locked horns once more, great bodies clashing in a detonation of strength and sweat. Both had some to give yet. However, it was the blonde that had an ace up her non-existent sleeve. She scooped a very surprised Valentina up, lifting the massive redhead high into the air. Agnetha pumped her arms a few times, showing her massive strength. However, such showboating allowed Val to twist her body around to force Agnetha to release her. Val landed on her feet behind the beefy blonde. Agnetha wheeled in surprise, only to see Valentina's huge body coming at her. Val jumped, her massively strong legs defying gravity, catching Agnetha in a big cross-body splash.

Agnetha was slammed into the mat. Valentina capitalized by scrambling atop her opponent, clamping her legs around her arms, pinning Agnetha's shoulders to the canvas. Annie was there in a heartbeat.

"1," She counted, slapping her palm onto the mat. The crowd and I held on with baited breath. Agnetha struggled mightily, but Valentina appeared to have the advantage. "2! 3!!"

The crowd exploded.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2013, 11:09:45 pm »
What an epic showdown, I loved that it took place in a sort of professional wrestling type contest, I think if there's one thing that I love more than muscular and strong women, it's wrestling, so you got my attention doubly over this chapter. Good to see Valentina win, and hopefully that will improve the attitude of Agnetha a little, it would be cool to see her come over to the side of good, and maybe apologize to Suzy, Val and their guy, perhaps ask if it were possible to get into a little muscle gal 3 way, and then Annie comes in and makes it a foursome. All that near naked writhing, rippling muscle together, and then you have a guy who loves nothing more than to worship female muscle, and you have those 4 together, I would love to substitute for him in the next chapter if that's what it's about. k+!

sunfirexca

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 06:52:23 pm »
Great story NinjaStar, thanks.
Do you still do those amazing morphs?  I think they were moved to the "privileged" section if you know what I mean.  They were available at a photoshare site but I don't remember which one.  Can I get a link?  Thanks again.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2013, 10:24:51 pm »
AN: Sorry I've sort of left this hanging. I kind of ran out of ideas for a while.
----
Annie signaled the bell to ring It began singing high and loud over the huge ovation. Victorious Valentina sat atop the vanquished Agnetha superiorly. She curled her dynamite biceps into an explosive flex. Val kissed her mountainous peak, looking down at her beaten foe. Annie bade Valentina to rise, raising her muscled arm high into the air for the crowd to cheer for. She tiredly, but appreciatively basked in the adoration, curling her other arm into a flex. Agnetha had also risen to her feet, hands on her hips. Valentina turned to her, meeting her face to face.

The two Amazons stood there for a minute, exchanging words. Unlike before, there was no animosity. It was merely just talk. I couldn't make out what was said. Valentina held out a hand to Agnetha as a show of sportsmanship. The blonde looked down at the gesture for a minute, then back up at Valentina's face. She batted the hand out of the way. Everyone was taken aback by the sudden dismissal of respect. However, what happened next, nobody could see coming.

The titanic blonde lunged at the stunned redhead, curling her arms around Valentina's tremendous body in a lustful embrace. Her lips met Val's in a kiss of unbridled passion. The crowd went mad at the sudden sexiness on display before them. Suzy and I looked at each other in surprise. Valentina was stunned also, unable to fathom what was happening. Agnetha didn't care, her tongue searching libidinously for something in Valentina's mouth. Before too long, however, Valentina melted in Agnetha's sensual embrace. She kissed back with the same passion, her hands rubbing all over Agnetha's sexy, sweaty body. The blonde pulled Valentina down to the mat that once served as a battlefield, curling her beefy legs around the redheaded goddess's waist. Neither had a care in the world, as they began setting aside differences, and indulged in full-blown Amazonian lust for one another.

I could only look on in a confluence of arousal, jealousy, and confusion.
----
It had taken the proverbial village to split them apart some time later. The club had closed for the night, and everybody had left for the evening. Time seemed to have gotten away from us. It was now the wee hours of the morning. Six hours seemed like close to a month. Suzy gave me the keys to her car as we headed out long after the crowds had gone.

Agnetha and Valentina couldn't get enough of each other, and it took the proverbial village to split the lusty Amazons apart, but not before they exchanged information and set a date to work out together in the near future. The Valkyrie buried the hatchet with Suzy in the process, who remained dubious at first, but accepted Agnetha's apology. The deal was sealed with a passionate lip-lock that Suzy seemed a little too into for someone who had mere hours ago declared war on the blonde. The massive blonde turned her attention towards me, and offered me her mea culpa. I had a feeling that I would be seeing her again sometime soon, so I told her it was all water under the bridge.

Agnetha responded by scooping me up and crushing her soft lips against mine. Her tongue found its way into my mouth as if it were looking for its keys or something. Just when I thought that she was about to choke the life out of me, she released me and said her goodbyes to everyone, for now.

Annie gave us all her motherly love in parting, and revealed to me that she had offered Suzy and Valentina a job here at Themyscira, which my girlfriend had accepted. Annie was thinking about starting a floor show, showcasing exceptional physiques, godlike strength, and undeniable sexiness, qualities that both Valentina and Suzy had in spades. In addition, I was welcome as a favored member at any time. It would take some time to work out the kinks and hire some more talent, but it was definitely going to happen.

It was all very surreal, and I still can't believe what I had witnessed this night.

Val had squeezed on her dress once more and we headed out to Suzy's black Italian beast, waiting where we left it. Piling in and turning on the engine, the fiery metal steed roared to life and we were on our way home. What a wild night...
----
I pulled Suzy's car into our driveway unscathed. Traffic was non-existant at this time of day, so getting home was no bother. I had to admit, such a car had some appeal. I was more sensible in my taste in automobiles. Function came before looks for me. The beefy engine allowed for some exhilarating speeds, which while I didn't completely disregard traffic laws like Suzy had no problem, I gave it a little more gas than I was used to.

Suzy was going to stay the night, like she had many times before. To be honest, I didn't mind. There really isn't anything like snuggling between two Amazons in the world. I remember the first threesome I ever had with them. I had laid awake, eyes still wide, replaying the experience in my head over and over again, as the huge women slumbered on either side of me. Satisfying one woman is a challenge to the uninitiated, but throwing such an aggressive beast like Suzy into the mix changed the game completely.

"Mmm," Valentina purred, stretching luxuriously once we were upstairs in the master bedroom. "I need a shower, in the worst way." While I liked her sweaty after a workout, she was a little ripe.

"Want some company?" Suzy asked, grinning sexily. Valentina kissed her, and both Amazons moaned lustfully into each others mouths.

"Sounds good..." The redhead purred. Either muscle goddess stripped what little garments she wore until they were naked before me. They settled predatory gazes upon me, like starving lionesses would to a dying antelope.

"What do you say, Skinny?" Suzy purred, pulling me into the maelstrom of muscle. Valentina grabbed me from behind, locking my arms back. Suzy began undoing my shirt and pants, running her mighty hands all over my much weaker body.

"Always room for one more..." Valentina breathed lustfully, nibbling on my neck and ear. She knew how to drive me wild.

"Well, if you insist..." I replied, reveling in the treatment I was receiving.
----
The adjoining bathroom attached to the master bedroom housed an entirely custom shower secretly built for such a purpose as this. A huge shower was a necessity when you have a girlfriend as large as Valentina, but the one the house came with was entirely too small even for the purpose it was built for. It cost a small fortune (and the water bill was murder) but it was a wise investment. On its own, the shower could house up to four regular sized people with a little wiggle room for each. Now, remove a person, and and multiply the muscle mass on two of them until I tell you to stop. It was built for Valentina and myself. Adding Suzy, as we often did, complicated matters a tad.

The shower head was custom built to spray in a large cone downwards, and was configurable to a multitude of settings. Along the back wall, there were misting sprays that enveloped the area in a warm haze of water, of which was also configurable. Many, many times a simple shower together degenerated into an impassioned sexual free-for-all, and this time promised to be no different, until Valentina instituted a temporary cessation of lusty carnal activities. She wanted us to save it for later where we'd have a little more free-range of motion. Suzy and I were disappointed, but it made sense. Even this massive shower was only barely containing both Amazons and myself.

I was the soap-boy. It was my job to lather up steely muscles with a flowery body wash that doubled as a skin-moisturizer. Valentina moaned pleasurably as I worked my eager hands over her expanse. No matter how many time I explored her body, I was always amazed at her physique, a worship that was even more astonished after witnessing her heroics earlier this evening. Every swelling of impenetrable tissue, every ripple, every inch of her luxurious, smooth, creamy skin was a treat.

Suzy's turn came long after I had my fun on my original girlfriend. Her body was no less amazing. In heels, she was a giantess. Barefoot, she still towered over me by half a head, intimidatingly so. Valentina had an inch on me, but Suzy was over six feet. The Dark Seductress played up the queenly persona she loved to adopt. Valentina loved to be worshiped as much as the next goddess, but Suzy reveled in it. To be honest, it was so amazingly hot how her black eyes cast a superior gaze down at me, her slave, as I ministrated her tanned, swollen muscles. Valentina got in on the act too, coming up behind me to admire her lover's beautiful physique.

It wasn't over after all the soap had been rinsed. It was my turn. Worshipping two amazingly powerful goddesses was one thing, but having said goddesses turn the tables on you was something else entirely. Hands strong enough to rip me to pieces, crush bones into powder, kill me like I was nothing ran over my comparatively scrawny physique with care and love. I was in heaven, to put it simply.

I was in even more heaven when I was pressed between their bodies in what I called a muscle sandwich. Suzy held me in place, with my arms out and away from any Amazon flesh as a form of sexual torture. I was a muscle addict, and even though I had a massive hit of this drug, I was jonesing for another fix. Valentina seductively walked into me, curling her arms around Suzy's body. I was a thin piece of cheese between two USDA Top-Choice, Grade-AAA+ slabs of she-beef.

The pressure mounted as I was squeezed slowly. Val and Suzy simultaneously pressed inwards. Within mere seconds, my ribs were on the verge of snapping. If I were Giles Corey, I would have screamed out "More weight!" but I was not. Neither woman was interested in hurting me, at any rate. Besides, I still had to perform later. The squeezing became a simple embrace between three lovers.
----
The shower ended, and we toweled off, adjourning into the master bedroom proper. I was picked up and hurled into another ring of sorts, similar to what was witnessed earlier in the club. Our bed was another custom-designed item. It was especially reinforced after lessons learned from experience. Valentina completely destroyed our first bed in the throes of passion, snapping the headboard, and unintentionally destroying the frame and mattress with the simple act of riding me cowgirl. Amazingly, I was mostly unscathed save for some bruising and a lot of soreness later. In fact, Valentina and I had gone through at least four or five beds until Suzy came along. Then Suzy and Val obliterated our last, supposedly super durable bed fooling around one afternoon. I wasn't witness to this, but I saw the aftermath. The wreckage looked like a bomb had gone off inside the bed itself.

This bed had lasted thus far, though the structural integrity had definately put through its paces. This bed was massive to accomodate all three of us, and everything was titanium reinforced and the mattress was some sort of shape-memory material that conformed to your body and promoted better posture or something. All I know was it was ridiculously expensive, like the shower. I could see grip marks on the head board where Val liked to grab onto when she rode on top. I'm sure if they applied themselves, either Amazon could tear the thing to pieces with their bare hands, but so far, so good.

But right now, I was in trouble.

As I regained my bearings, I could see they I was being flanked by two very big, very strong, very horny women. To my right, Valentina stalked towards me, on all fours like a Siberian tigress. Her royal blue eyes locked onto me as she licked her chops in anticipation of devouring me whole. Even if I wanted to run, I couldn't. A massive panthress joined the hunt to my left, her dark eyes promising heaven and hell. I was frozen. I definately wanted this, but I couldn't help but feel a genuine sense of fear as well. Suzy snapped her teeth at me as she and Val circled me.

"Mmm. What should we do with him?" Valentina purred seductively, raising up to her knees, hands on hips. Suzy teasingly curled her huge arms around Valentina's mighty body, lustful eyes shining like black diamonds, eye-fucking me mercilessly.

"What to do, what to do..." The Dark Seductress pondered, gently kissing Valentina's pumpkin-like shoulder. Valentina sensually flexed her massive arm slowly, purposefully. The epic peak of her bicep inflated dynamically, reaching a bombastic peak that one could yodel off of. Suzy lustfully brushed her sexy lips all over Val's muscle, eyes still full of sexual promises. "Can he even handle us?" Suzy inquired in-between oral worship.

"Good point. He's so small and weak, we really should be careful," Valentina murmured, thoroughly enjoying Suzy's love. She tossed a playful look my way as Suzy cupped Val's bulging pecs.

"Maybe he should watch first," Suzy suggested, coming around to face her fire-haired lover. Both Amazons ensured that I was watching as they curled their muscle-engorged arms around their titanic bodies in a lustful embrace. Their hands rubbed purposefully over each others' frames.

"Mmm, I like that..." Valentina grinned sexily, taking a sort of sick delight in my torment.

"Besides, he has to earn the right," Suzy added, "Mere mortals like him don't deserve to even look in our direction unless we deem him worthy," She taunted. And with that, she and Valentina frenched lubriciously before my eyes. It wasn't a new experience, but it was just as hot as the first time I ever witnessed it. As their tongues lapped one another, the Amazonian goddesses stole tantalizing glances my way every so often. They wanted me to watch in envy as they enjoyed each other. The insinuation was clear; they didn't need me. 

Suzy was in charge. She crushed Valentina's bulky body to hers, grinding their faces together. Valentina melted in her embrace, letting out a long, satisfied moan of lust into Suzy's mouth. The taller, raven haired goddess ran her fingers through Valentina's fiery tresses as she reached down with her other hand and took a handful of her lover's round, muscled ass. Valentina squealed in delight, and Suzy opened an eye to gauge my reaction.

A loud pop of suction heralded the separation of their sensual lips. Valentina hungrily took to Suzy's burgeoning chest, mapping every inch of her prodigious pecs. Suzy let out an exaggerated sigh of pleasure, looking at me as if to say 'That's right. I stole your girlfriend, and all you can do is watch, little man.' Val's long, practiced tongue took Suzy's erect, bullet like nipples into her mouth one after the other.

"Mmm..." Suzy lowed, eyes rolling back into her head. She bit her lip as Valentina made her way back up for another round of mouth-to-mouth. This time around, they didn't care if I was watching or not. Any and all exaggerated lust was replaced by a real passion that unmistakable. They pawed at each other, devouring tongues, crushing heavily muscled bodies together. Valentina fussed, as if she couldn't get enough of Suzy's aggressive kissing. I certainly knew the feeling.

In response, Suzy bowled Val onto her impossibly wide back, causing the sexy red head to sound out her surprised pleasure. Valentina's tree trunk-like thighs eagerly curled around her lover's waist who began to grind her hips into Valentina's. They separated lips momentarily to look into each others' eyes as they pretended to fuck.

"So hot..." Val whispered impassionedly. Suzy growled in response and intensified dry humping. Valentina arched her massive back with a silent cry of lust, thrusting her giant pecs high into the air. Suzy attacked them with her mouth, taking great heaping bites of sinew. The red-head nipples were rock hard, and ripe for suckling upon. Valentina's beautiful face screwed up with desire as her lover made out with her balloon-like chest muscles.

Unable to take it any more, Valentina growled and Suzy was thrown onto her back by a sex-berserk Valentina using her powerful legs. With bulging thighs still curled around Suzy, Val rode her fuck-buddy cowgirl, her favorite position. The red-head cried out in sheer lust as she worked her bulging clit onto Suzy. She seized handfuls of her her flame-coloured hair and deeply ground her hips back and forth.

"Ooh..." Suzy moaned, sucking in great mouthfuls of air as she grabbed onto Valentina's hips in motion. She gamely thust her imaginary dick into Valentina's tight, muscled, rapidly moistening pussy. Suzy's long tongue sensually licked her lips as she laid back and enjoyed being Valentina's sex toy.

I could take watching no more. Spitting into my hands, I cranked my painfully erect cock furiously at the sight before me. Any sane man would've done the same in my situation. I desperately wanted to get involved, but coming between two lustful Amazons in the throes of passion was as dangerous as interrupting frenzying sharks.

Valentina leaned back, inviting Suzy to begin scissoring. The Dark Seductress didn't hesitate to begin rubbing her massive clit against Valentina's. Both Amazons adopted a perfect syncopation to attend their mutual sexual needs. It worked, as soon Valentina and Suzy were flushed red, and ready to burst. Val chewed her lip, softly moaning in a fevered pitch of pleasure. Suzy breathed sharply, gorgeous face looked ready to begin crying in orgasmic bliss.I was torn between wanting to cum all over them, or to hold off and wait for what was next.

Their orgasms, when they came, were long and loud. Valentina and Suzy were screamers. Together, they formed a chorus of joy, crying out to me in ultimate sexual gratification. Valentina did her best to try and muffle her climax, but Suzy didn't give a damn, singing her song loudly and proudly. After a concupiscent eternity, both Amazons lay in repose, chests heaving mightily, groins slathered in ambrosial juices.

"That..." Valentina breathed.

"Was...amazing..." Suzy finished for her lover. They came together once more, this time a sloppy, sex-drunk kiss. After a while, they parted, remembering that I was in the room with them. They watched me stroking my dick with some amusement.

"Aw, poor baby," Suzy pouted in sympathy.

"Feeling left out?" Valentina giggled sweetly. Both of them slithered over to me, playfully slapping my hands off of my member. Valentina gently squeezed my rod while kissing me with the same loving she gave Suzy.

"Looks like he needs some help with that monster of his," Suzy dianosed, taking stock of my manhood. "Don't worry, babe, we'll take it from here..."
----
AN: Final Chapter will be posted soon. Stay tuned.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2013, 04:52:52 am »
Great stuff again! I loved how Agnetha gave into her lustful feelings for Val and started making out with her hot and heavy, always great to see some hot muscle girl lesbian making out. And of course the scene with Val and Suzy making hot muscle sex with one another was even hotter! Man, what a lucky guy to be able to look at that and then being able to get involved in it. I would love to be in that situation, too bad there aren't real clubs like Themiscryra or real girls like Val and Suzy out there. (I mean if there are, they're nowhere close to where I live.) k+!

solitariodude

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2013, 02:26:48 pm »
Ah, to be the filling of a muscle sandwich... :D

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2013, 03:47:08 pm »
Suzy and Valentina's warm, titanic bodies cozied up to me.  The weight of their bodies pinned me to the mattress, even though I had absolutely no desire to be anywhere other than where I was. The power that emanated forth even at rest was incredibly arousing. It was subtle, well, as subtle as the stripes on a tiger, given just how huge these girls were. But, even with my eyes closed as Valentina pressed her heavenly lips against mine, tasting me with a fervent passion, I could feel their strength like the rumbling of the very Earth itself. Valentina dropped me from her kiss to give Suzy a turn, who gamely tried to devour me from the inside out.

They smelled of sex and flowers, and tasted even better. Suzy aggressively straddled me, her warm, wet nudeness pressing against me. Of course, she displaced her weight around me to allow me to breathe. Three-hundred plus pounds of muscle could easily powder my ribcage. There was enough weight bearing down on me to let me know who was in charge. Suzy cupped my face and assaulted my tongue with hers. The Dark Seductress was hungry and wanted to feed. Curiously, she allowed my arms to be free this time. My hands ran up her gigantic thighs, stoking her fire to burn white hot.

Suzy let me breathe finally, calling me back to reality with the notion that I need oxygen. My tongue was numb from the thrashing it had received at the mercy of hers. Suzy was an animal in bed. Every time I made love with her, I idly wondered if I would survive that time. Her needs are great, and I'm merely flesh and bone. Sooner or later, the law of averages will come calling and I'll literally be putty in her hands. Suzy planted her arms on either side of my head, directly centering her pecs overhead. They looked like great, sinewy storm clouds laden with precipitation. Her nipples thick bullets of flesh just begging to be suckled upon. My hands roamed upwards to find the great swelling of her ass of steel and squeezed.

"Ooh," Suzy gasped pleasurably, slowly grinding her hips on my weak little body. I felt upward, traveling up her waist, resting my hands on those beefy slabs of muscles she called her lats. Suzy sat up some, and spread her shoulders for me. Her lats blew up in my hands like an air hose was jabbed into them. The wouldn't stop growing, and soon there was too much muscle to hold on to, with even more to spare. From the perspective I was in with Suzy straddling me like she was, only half of her darkly beautiful face was visible over the expanse of her mighty pectorals. Her sparkling black eyes twinkled in amused superiority.

At the same time, Valentina slithered downwards to let her lover have her fun. Suzy's bulk disallowed me to see what Val was planning. I felt her hot, moist breath on my skin, and her massively strong but deceptively delicate fingers gently, coquettishly, blaze a trail down south. My brain locked up from sensory overload once I felt her soft lips press ever so teasingly against the tip of my dick. Between Valentina's teasing and Suzy's domination, I was unable to process the level of pleasure I was experiencing.

A long, sinuous tongue grazed the underside of my dick slowly, in one smooth motion. Then her lips closed around the shaft at various points, massaging the tumescent tissue with love and care. Sheer bliss is the only thing I could say that could have adequately stated what I felt at that moment. But even so, it got better.

Suzy pressed her pecs into my face at the same time that I felt Valentina's lips take my dick into her mouth. The huge slabs of beef shrouded my world in darkness, but I felt Val take every inch of me down her throat. She softly moaned agreeably as she made her way back up with as much love and care as she showed going down. Valentina didn't rush things. My red-haired muscle goddess savored my cock as if she thoroughly enjoyed pleasing me orally.

Suzy came back for more loving, her tongue brusquely forcing its way into my mouth in long, powerful strokes. Being double-teamed was a no win scenario if you try to fight it. The only thing to do is to lay back and enjoy it. I stopped thinking and just felt. My concentration shattered with Valentina suddenly sucked deeply, from stem to tip.  The sensation caused me to wince and gasp for air, much like being plunged into a frozen lake. She repeated her action to the same effect. Suzy released me from her oral hold to coyly press her soft lips against my neck. She suckled against my neck as I liked.

I was going to cum, there was just no way around it.

I began breathing hard, pawing at Suzy's huge back looking for something to hold onto for support as I exploded. Valentina began to undulate her tongue under my cock with unbelievable control and precision. She knew I was nearly finished and she wanted me to go out in style. I imagined myself flying higher and higher into orgasmic heaven until I plummeted back down to Earth unceremoniously. The pleasure stopped.

Valentina released me from her ministrations, and Suzy got off of me. She rejoined her lover near my manhood, lips mere electrons away from it, the both of them grinning mischievously.

"What the hell?" I demanded, looking at them like they both were crazy. The Amazons only giggled. Suzy's tongue tickled the soft spot beneath the head, but stopped before any good came out of it. Next, Valentina's lips seemed to go everywhere else but my cock. Tears of frustration streaked down my cheeks. I wasn't weepy. Instead, a passionate storm of rage swirled inside me. I hated being teased, but I couldn't do anything about it. I wanted to bust a nut so badly, but that carnal, beastly urge went unsatisfied, and so abruptly too. Imagine climbing up a diving board into a pool on a sweltering summer day and diving off if it, but before you hit the water and envelop yourself in cool, supremely satisfying water, someone uses the Force and holds you above the water, unable to even touch it.

I could feel myself start to cool down for real though. My cock couldn't maintain that level of erectness for as long as it had with no end result. But before I was let off the hook, Suzy and Valentina dropped the act and attacked as a team. Their tongues bathed my cock like a mother cat to a kitten. This was a new experience for me, and a wonderful one at that. In seconds, I was hard again, taking the double team like a hurricane of lust threatening to blow me away. The Amazons kissed each other around my cock, with the bulging head of it as the meeting point. As they shared me, a strong feeling of pleasure swelled in me once more, and I exploded in a glorious display of white, gooey fireworks. The muscle goddesses lapped up my seed as it just poured out.

Moments later, I opened my eyes as the aftershocks had ended to see two female monoliths of strength and sex looming over me. I instantly recognized that hungry look in their eyes. I was too weak to stop them from whatever they planned to do to me.

"I hope you weren't planning on sleeping, babe. We're not finished with you," Valentina cooed. Suzy curled her arms around her lover, resting her chin on Valentina's basketball sized shoulder.

"Mmm," Suzy moaned, pawing at Valentina's strength engorged body. "He came so soon. I'm a little disappointed in him."

"Maybe," Valentina purred. "But can you blame him? I mean, all this muscle all to himself," She said teasingly. "I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did."

"But still, he shouldn't get away with cumming so prematurely before he could satisfy us..." Suzy put forth.

"You're right," Val agreed, turning a devilish smirk on me. "He needs to be punished."

Both Amazons came along either side of me, pinning me to the mattress, as if I still had the strength to fight. The heat from their bodies and their sexual scent were enticing. Valentina idly traced a finger on my chest.

"What should we do with him?" She asked Suzy.

"I say we give him a good squeezing," Suzy purred, moving her face mere inches from mine. Valentina followed suit, nibbling on my ear.

"I like that idea," She purred. "I like that alot..."

"You want to go first, or should I?" Suzy could barely contain her excitement at the idea of pulverizing me.

"Be my guest," Valentina grinned. "I want to watch."

Before I could get worried, she kissed me on the cheek for luck, giving Suzy carte blanche to leap atop me and clamp her thighs down on my waist. Her massive pecs came screaming in, blasting my face like a freight train. Massive arms squeezed around my skull. Suzy's muscles swelled as she flexed around my head, nearly popping it like a grape. I could see and hear nothing, but I could certainly feel slabs of steely muscles testing the structural integrity of my brain case.

In a sudden surge of power, Suzy flipped onto her back, straightening her legs out, putting me in full squeeze while my face was still buried in her bulging chest. Her beefy legs released their vice-like hold on me for a moment in order for Suzy to slide them up further onto my ribs. She pursed her sexy lips as she tightened her squeeze on me. My ribs buckled. Suzy withheld from squeezing hard enough to cause any fractures, but she pushed me up to that line.

Locking her ankles, she force my head into her rippling abs. "Mmm!" She bellowed mightily. "I love crushing weaklings like you, Skinny..."

Releasing me from her scissors, Suzy bulled towards me, curling her lavishly and powerfully muscled arms around me in a bearhug. The Dark Seductress threw her head back in ecstasy and gasped.

"Ooh...!" Suzy growled lustfully. "Fight me!" She commanded. There wasn't anything I could do from where I was. The pressure from her arms mounted as she squeezed harder. "Fight me!" She insisted, even more forcefully, jostling me for emphasis.

I swung my arms up to try an pry myself from my predicament, but it was no use. She was far too strong. Suzy laughed as I tried, sex and power drunk. The bearhug relented in time from her to come around my back to pull off a full nelson. Once more, Suzy dropped down on her back, curling her heavily muscled wheels around my waist as she put me in her "torture rack." My spine stretched as she pulled me in different directions. Any more force and I would have been torn in half like wet tissue paper. Just as I thought that I was about to die rather messily, the stretching abated. Suzy still held on to me, but she wasn't pulling anymore.

"You want some of this?" She asked Valentina, who had been watching in fascination up until that point.

"Yeah..." I could hear the predatory delight in Val's voice. "Toss him here."

Suzy did just that. I literally was airborne for a brief moment before Valentina caught me like a fastball. She cradled me in her muscled arms like I was nothing.

"Oh," Valentina pouted in sympathy. "Was mean ol' Suzy being too rough with you, sweetie?" She laid me down gently before smothering me with muscle. "Let me make it all better..."

Valentina's idea of squeezing was much gentler than Suzy's. She didn't like using her strength to hurt me, but there was still nearly three-hundred and fifty pounds of she-muscle bearing down on my willowy body. She held me tightly, ensuring that I felt her might without needing to twist me into a pretzel. I couldn't stop myself from worshiping her muscles as she offered them to me. Valentina flexed in delight, reveling in my ministrations as a living goddess.

Val got to her knees, pulling me up with her. Her thickly muscle-packed arms curled into their full-blown size of 29" along with a wordless invitation to touch and caress her powerful body. I coiled my arms around her mastodonic physique, kissing her bullish neck and blown-up traps, eliciting a sigh of delight from the fire-haired muscle goddess. I gave her powerful pecs the same treatment, and in response, she caused them to thicken and swell outwards in a mighty flex. I licked the vast expanse of her chest, the deep, striated crevice between those heaping slabs of she-beef, and her hardened, aroused nipples. Valentina gasped and sexily chewed her lip as she received my adoration.

She spread her shoulders, flaring out her lats for my enjoyment. The scope of the flex completely dwarfed me. Her lats were mighty hunks of beef containing more muscle than my entire body combined. My hands eagerly cupped them, squeezing the steely flesh beneath her creamy, ivory skin. I made my may down further on my Whistle-Stop Tour of Valentina's Body to her trim waist and rippling abs. Each muscle in her nominally flat stomach looked ready to burst, fighting each other for dominance. When Val crunched them, they tightened into an impenetrable bullet-proof shield of muscle. As I worshiped her muscled belly, she gently pushed my head further and further down.

Valentina flattened me on my back, and straddled my chest. Her thick, juicy clit was fully erect and her pussy was moist with arousal. Valentina breathed heavily in titillation as she ground her sex into my chest. There was no reason for her to do that, I thought, when I'm ready, willing and able to provide my services to her. I slid down further between her legs, taking her bulging clit into my mouth.

Valentina cried out in excited surprise at my sudden oral attack. She let out a long, drawn-out moan of pleasure as my tongue slipped in and out of her sweet pussy. She tasted amazing and the heady aroma inflamed my passions. From this angle, I couldn't see her face, only the chiseled landscape of her abs and the swollen might of her pecs. Giant thighs blocked my peripherals and served as a reminder that at any given moment, my head could be pulped effortlessly betwixt them.

Valentina reached down to run her fingers through my hair as I suckled on her womanhood. Her royal blue eyes peered out from beyond her pecs ever so slightly, sparkling with lust. The fiery-haired Amazon thrust her big clit into my mouth, pushing in and pulling out, all the while vocally expressing her enjoyment in fucking my mouth. Suzy's face appeared over Valentina's thigh to watch with interest. She kissed the massive redhead's bulging quads and pitched in to please her with me. Valentina readily accepted Suzy's worship and I continued to munch on her femininity, lapping up all the ambrosial juices flowing from her pussy. The big redhead let out a muffled squeal into Suzy's mouth as the Dark Seductress frenched her, urging her to lay onto her back. I slipped out from under Valentina to avoid being crushed by the combined weight of two mighty goddesses, all the while maintaining my oral fixation on Valentina's flower.

Suzy straddled her lover as I dined. The huge redhead's skin was flushing red with heat as her orgasm was in the mail. She squeaked and fussed as her pleasure was boiling to a head. Val's legs closed around my head when she came. Her song was long and beautiful, accompanied by a torrent of girl-cum, and full body thrashing. I mopped up what was left of Valentina's ambrosia before getting to my knees behind Suzy.

Her muscled ass was like that of a thoroughbred mare, tight and sinewy. Her skin was bronzed and smooth. As she made out with Valentina, I took my once-more erect dick, and pushed it into Suzy's tight pussy. She yelped in shock as she felt me enter her unbidden. Suzy looked over her massive shoulder with a wide-eyed stare I did her doggy style when I didn't hear any objections. In fact the only thing she said was an inarticulate string of vocalizations.

I was desensitized from my last orgasm, so there would be no mistakes this time. My skin slapped against hers with a series of dull thuds muffled by Suzy's energetic agreement of what I was doing to her. I was intent on paying her back for pulling me like I was salt-water taffy. Suzy liked it rough, and she was going to get what she asked for.

I pulled out and bade her to lay down on her back. Suzy did so, and I thrust her face to face. Valentina rolled over on her side watching with amusement as I piledrove Suzy with gusto. The Dark Seductress moaned luxuriously and arched her massive back reaching out to Valentina who slithered over to kiss her. The Amazons frenched sex-drunkenly as I fucked Suzy. The huge redhead released Suzy from her liplock to come back behind me. I was unsure what she was planning when she curled her arms around my waist. I felt Val press her body up against me, and used her strength to aid in my thrusting. Suzy cried out in bliss, wrapping her mighty legs around the both of us. Valentina's soft lips tickled my neck and her immensely strong hands pawed at my slight frame as we made like a piston into Suzy's pussy.

The Dark Seductress twisted around, taking me to the mattress, and rode me like a hulking cowgirl. Her hands pinned my shoulders down, and she fucked me mercilessly. Suzy's mighty hips pounded downwards on me rapidly. She was getting sex-berserk, growling and gnashing her teeth with Amazonian passion. I wasn't her lover, instead I was a toy. Suzy leaned forward, and pressed her lips against mine, kissing me like a sex-starved maniac while she fucked me. Raw lust nearly tore me to pieces. Suzy tore away from me, and chomped down on my neck like a vampiress. She was insatiable.

Valentina laid down next to me, propping her head against her hand, stroking her muscular body while watching our every move. In short order, Suzy climaxed, drawing me up to her body and squeezing me till she was satisfied. She breathed heavily, licking her lips.

She moaned, kissing me long, and passionately. Suzy got off of me, but before I could get a reprieve, Valentina impaled herself on my cock. She had been unable to keep away, even though she had just her turn a while ago. Placing her hands on the headboard for stability, Valentina fucked me just as hard as Suzy did. Again, I was a toy. She climaxed soon, the Suzy jumped back on. Then Valentina once more. It went on and on like this until the break of dawn when all three of us had collapsed out of sheer exhaustion.
----
I had awoken sometime later alone. It was late morning, or early afternoon. It was hard to take stock of my surroundings as me entire body was singing in agony from the night before. I idly wondered where the girls were, but then deduced that they were at the gym. Since I hadn't been mauled by an early morning quickie, they must've taken pity on me and let me rest.

A note taped to the headboard of the bed confirmed as much. They were going to meet Agnetha at the gym and would be gone until later this afternoon. It was signed with lipstick prints from both Amazons. I got up and showered, washing off hours of sweat and sex off of my battered body. It had been an amazing day yesterday, and I couldn't wrap my mind around how unbelievable my life was. I was sore, but supremely satisfied with everything that had happened. The pain I felt was nothing compared to the feeling of a huge Amazon making love to you, to say nothing about having two Amazons smothering you with love.

After the shower, I dressed and went downstairs gingerly, wincing with every step. I eased into the plush easy chair propped in front of the TV and turned it on. I must've dozed off some time after that, unable to shake the lethargy from last night. I sensed a presence looming over me. Tenderly opening an eye, I saw not just Valentina, but Suzy and their new friend Agnetha standing over me. All three were supremely pumped up, nearly bursting out of their workout attire, and supremely horny. My eyes darted from each of their faces, feeling a growing sense of dread as I noticed the hunger in their eyes.

"Oh, no," I squeaked pitifully, earning a predatory grin from all three Amazons. I was pulled from the chair and hauled off upstairs over the massive shoulder of Agnetha as Valentina and Suzy laughed in amusement.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2013, 06:49:36 pm »
I loved these last two chapters, you did a great job with the sexual description of his trysts with Suzy and Val, really wish Agnetha could've come in earlier, I would love to see make some hot lesbian love with Suzy and Val, and if anyone else is reading, am I the only one hoping that the girls invite Annie into things as well? k+!

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2013, 10:29:42 pm »
Glad you enjoyed it, guys. That's all for this story, but I will return to these characters later if I can drum up enough enthusiasm to write another story. I lol'ed when you said if anyone else is reading, Jeremy because I think only you and two other people were the only people who actually gave the story a chance. Oh, well, live and learn I guess.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [NinjaStar] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View