Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573793 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 02:39:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WB270
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WB270  (Read 30294 times)

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: WB270
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2023, 11:07:02 am »
Beg to differ...Arekah Lox (retired) Backzilla (saw her last March and she needed knee surgery before getting married in June) Lauren Blaine (married and retired) Boss Lady (laura carolyn)  Kasie Cavanaugh (major surgeries) Demonika (long gone) :singing:  Not being judgemental...just saying!!!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2023, 11:07:02 am »

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2023, 05:40:57 pm »
Beg to differ...Arekah Lox (retired) Backzilla (saw her last March and she needed knee surgery before getting married in June) Lauren Blaine (married and retired) Boss Lady (laura carolyn)  Kasie Cavanaugh (major surgeries) Demonika (long gone) :singing:  Not being judgemental...just saying!!!

I'm not sure if you were replying to my comment about travelling women listed on wb270 still being active, but if I'm not mistaken, none of those women are listed as travelling. I dont care to scan the list of travellers to see if I made an error. Also, Boss Lady is still active. I saw her last week.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2023, 06:46:18 pm »
Guess we have two sets of "parameters"...let's just say and agree a significant % of the ladies have not done sessions for a long time and leave it at that ;)  As to Boss Lady, I am truly envious and you are one lucky guy.  I saw her whenever I could when I was in southern Florida and she would spend a couple of months during the winter at her mother's house.  Love those canadian ladies...lol!!!

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2023, 02:28:33 pm »
(a) Jennifer is friends with a good deal of them, and would feel hesitant to exploit them. For example, when COVID started, she waived all payments at least for a month or so. I realize this isn't a great mechanism to rely on since people can always do "bad" things they never imagined if their back is against a wall if we enter a depression or whatever. I suspect she'd stop paying her web developer and would only pay him to fix urgent things on an as-needed basis in that kind of situation.

If girls had to pay more, they'd either charge more, or just rely on getting word out over twit*** or whatever (which they already do because the email notification system doesn't work and the website may not drive session reqeusts).

(b) Agree the UI sucks. Some of the states are listed out of order, some countries are listed twice, the spinner is really laggy and crappy, a search for "Gia" (as in Gia Primo) will give you all the results from Georgia and Virginia because those states contain "gia" as a substring. They keep on trying to build new crap instead of fixing what they have, like I said above.

(c) If something got really disastrous, some guys out there could throw together a barebones website (i.e., no clip stores, no guys' profiles) where the girls could still update travel/their profiles themselves in a week that would cost no more than a few bucks per month total. But a lot of girls wouldn't trust using it if it's made by a guy, many would think the guy is trying to take over, has ulterior motives, etc.

---------

It seems to me there are fewer great girls entering the scene than a decade ago. This may be a bigger issue long-term. If I've got the same 3-5 girls I see, especially if I usually have to travel to them, the only purpose for the website is to know whether they will be traveling so I can book a time when they'll be at home. I've seen several promising-looking girls lately who signed up, then quit and removed her profile before jumping into the deep end. That's from my perspective. Of course it would hurt the girls for the website to disappear, as there are many guys they see once who don't end up re-booking.

I do remember in an older thread that somebody was complaining the person who owned sessiongirls was not paying them and that they refuse to continue working on it, but who knows if any of that is true.

Jennifer was offering sessions to the old webmaster in exchange for web dev services, he took over the site, there was a bunch of drama, he claimed he paid for all of the costs out of pocket, plus paid Jennifer's bills. Don't know how much of this is true, but Jennifer hired a cheap web dev, built out a new website, and kicked the old dev out a year or so ago. It seems she's trying to build up a bigger platform and grow her business and transition from being just a session provider to more of a manager, obviously a lot of things are still broken.

Thank you for the added info and clarification on some issues.  🖖🏽

Offline osher

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2023, 01:20:21 pm »
Hi Zenzen...at first glance I was offended by your reply to my post and wrote it off as some "newbie" when I saw only 25 posts.  If you would like to know the name of my source I will gladly share it with you and I assure you you will know her...one of the most popular ladies on the scene today :woohoo:

However, as I read further I realized that you obviously know of what you are talking about and truly appreciate you're sharing your knowledge with us :clap:  And what really made me laugh was when you referred to these two pioneers as "dinosaur schmoes"!!!   Because I too ARE ONE (and damn proud of it)!!!

So Happy New Year to you and all my fellow "shmoes" whom I have had the pleasure of knowing for so many years :hey:

hwillish, I have never intented to offend you or another member. I'd like to apologize if you get in this way, what I'd like to emphasize is Bill and Alan are are selfish and not interested in making friendship with others. I don't think that they have a single friend from bodybuilding. I was under impression that you refer one of Bill's friend as a reliable source, since he doesn't have any friends I made an expression in this way but your meaning is probably a session woman that met Bill to be listed in his list, now it's clear but Bill will never retire and never give up even if he is 79 years old.

If you watch Bill's interview on cbsnews you will laugh more, it's very weird. Actually my "dinosaur schmoes" definition refers some old people that never listen you do what they believe even if you tell them it's wrong, unfriendly, selfish and stubborn. Not mean senior people who deserve respect.

There are some facts. Bill created this list for having free sessions for himself, he lists women including scammer transgenders and meet them for free. He never intended to give a free service for the schmoes. Probably his salary from National Institute of Standards and Technology was not enough to meet all these women. Bill doesn't care other schmoes.

Alan created DtV to make money, he gives hosting and payment processing service and it's not free. He makes money and access all the content for free. His website is dead now but according to last years financial statement his company made 55000 GBP - British Pound

Even he made $642 Million with his virus software sale, he is so greedy this is why he still scams his clients. He has no shame to steal members credentials and share with third parties without privacy respect.  Back in the day he sponsored some events to get free sessions.

Bill and Alan will never give something for free, they will always have an expectation from girls and people. They're selfish and unfriendly dinosaur schmoes.

Why Disappointment Hurts More?

Imaginary wb270 guy Bill     

Actual wb270 guy Bill

Imaginary DianaTheValkrie Ms.Diana

Actual DianaTheValkrie millionnaire Alan Solomon

Offline aero44

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
WB270
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2023, 01:54:16 am »
I just saw where WB270 will no longer be updated as of 7/31 and will disappear entirely on 8/7. End of an era…

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2023, 02:05:17 am »
I just saw where WB270 will no longer be updated as of 7/31 and will disappear entirely on 8/7. End of an era…

Guy who ran it never wanted or had any intentions of selling the website or give control to someone else to update it.  Session Girls with its issues seems to be the go to spot.

Offline aero44

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2023, 02:10:34 am »
It will be interesting to see if the ladies who are not currently listed on Sessiongirls or badkity will move to those sites.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2023, 02:47:04 am »
Guy who ran it never wanted or had any intentions of selling the website or give control to someone else to update it.  Session Girls with its issues seems to be the go to spot.

His site isn't really anything anybody else couldn't do. Somebody tomorrow could start something called wb280 or something like that, operating the same way if they wanted to.

But I doubt anyone is willing to do what he did, which is basically manually updating everything all the time. Regardless, it's definitely an end of an era. Sad to see it go.

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2023, 02:56:35 pm »
May be a dumb question, but what does “wb270” stand for?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2023, 04:41:50 pm »
Didn't see this note on the site but…
As someone who literally checked the site every week while it's been around (give or take a few times when I was working in remote spots during the pre-cell internet dark ages etc) WB was indirectly responsible for so many awesome experiences over the years. My thanks owed to him for being the first one to really try to keep a good directory of available ladies is incalculable.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2023, 05:39:37 pm »
Ah, the note is at the top of the big list (names) travel page not the regional ones.

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2023, 06:25:50 pm »
End of an era. So many women on here that aren't on SG. I don't think many of them will move to SG either.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2023, 06:32:16 pm »
End of an era. So many women on here that aren't on SG. I don't think many of them will move to SG either.

Alot of the women on there want to keep their privacy. Wb270 correct me if I am wrong but it was a free service for ladies to advertise themselves on there right?

Offline Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2023, 06:58:16 pm »

Alot of the women on there want to keep their privacy. Wb270 correct me if I am wrong but it was a free service for ladies to advertise themselves on there right?

From their homepage: Wb270.com does not book or arrange wrestling sessions for any wrestler, it simply provides contact information and descriptions of the women and what they offer.  There is no charge to either the men or to the women listed.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WB270

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View