Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573683 Posts in 72740 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 07:32:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete Memorabilia, Treasured Items  |  Place to buy vintage posing suits???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Place to buy vintage posing suits???  (Read 5730 times)

Offline ineedfbb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • If i had chance to marry a FBB, it will be Zuzana
Place to buy vintage posing suits???
« on: December 10, 2017, 10:17:04 am »
Hi Guys..

I am looking for a specific type of womens bodybuilding posing suit for one of my friend.  The suits which have high waist Deep V cut bottom. Since this is for prejudging, I need a plain suit. And not the designer types. Sample images are in the link below:

Unfortunately, I can only purchase online. And most of the sites dont have them. They Only have either normal cut or designer type with rhinestones which I am not after.

So if any of you know a place please suggest me. Thanks in advance.

Offline t651

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Place to buy vintage posing suits???
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 01:17:11 pm »
Jo Rogers' Style on Stage or its second hand/consignment sister site Diva Consignments.

https://www.styleonstage.com.au/
http://www.divaconsignments.com

asapferg

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 11:19:35 pm »
You could see if any former fbbs still have their old posing suits and are willing to part with them for a price.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 11:06:56 am »
you could also look at Amazon`s offerings ....have found there same well-fitting suits (for myself) there

don`t forget Amazon ,has "All what you desire " ,isn`t it ?!.......

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 12:27:52 pm »
Try jagware-posingsuits.com  might have to email them to tell them the design you want.  This was one of the first suppliers of suits. 

Offline ineedfbb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • If i had chance to marry a FBB, it will be Zuzana
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 10:24:23 am »
Thank you buddy. Karma Given.

I have contacted them via email as the order form is pretty clumsy.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 09:06:09 am »
On Saradas, we now have a new section, where athletes (or fans) can sell memorabilia they no longer wish to keep, or maybe posing suits no longer needed, which may also have some historical value / record attached to them.

Had we had this section when this post was new, it would have been moved there.

All members, this new section could be of massive benefit to athletes with surplus memorabilia, things not so important to them that others would like, and just selling "bargains" like supper hardly worn posing suits, that would be great for other athletes starting out etc.

Or historic and vintage posing suits!

It won't work if you don't spread the word about this free service  We have over 43,000 active members, that's a big potential audience,  so if you are an athlete or know athletes, just let them know.

And if you are a collector of memorabilia, keep an eye on this section, you may find a treasured item or 2.

http://saradas.org/index.php?board=681.0

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete Memorabilia, Treasured Items  |  Place to buy vintage posing suits???

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View