Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572651 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:39:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: What are 'Hidden Posts' & How Can I See Them?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Q & A: What are 'Hidden Posts' & How Can I See Them?  (Read 21603 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Q & A: What are 'Hidden Posts' & How Can I See Them?
« on: August 01, 2013, 11:28:44 pm »
As you probably realize, members have the option of hiding their posts and requiring replies to see the link.  Now there's also the additional requirement of having a 10 karma minimum in addition to the reply. You must remain an active member of the forum or risk losing the karma you accumulated.

Another thing we noticed is that many are so desperate to reach the 10 k minimum that they are posting links without previews. These links will be deleted. No more "Sorry No Preview" or "No Preview But Worth The Download." If you don't know how to make previews, there are tutorials in the FAQ/ Rules and Regulations section. If I can see your video on the computer, a preview can be made for it.

Forum Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Q & A: What are 'Hidden Posts' & How Can I See Them?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 07:37:03 am »
Increasingly, members are asking " I got 10 karma, why can't I see hidden posts?"

To see hidden posts, you must "reply" to the post. This is explained on the hidden post icon, but some members are not reading it and reporting to moderators!  :shucks

When you want to see a hidden post, this is the only time it is OK to reply with just an Emoji.  :bravo:

Note that using just an emoji  to boost your post count on topics where there is no hidden link is not allowed, and your posts will be deleted.  :thanks:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: What are 'Hidden Posts' & How Can I See Them?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View