Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by dmk4646 on 14 Apr 2011
  • back in the 90s WPW had this b/w picture of a young lady. I don't think she was past 21. The picture was her standing in front of some full body mirrors looking at the camera. The clothes she had on was like a dress or skirt that went about mid thigh it covered all of her except you could see her calves in the mirror. I think she even had her arms behind her back. Nice size and shape considering her age. The only thing I remember from the picture caption was that she was "an aspiring bodybuilder" I was wondering if she ever competed or if this was the only time she was ever in the public eye.

Or did I imagine her??

Did a bit of research and the guy hit it right on the nose with ATHENA ANNIS.
    Just google her name and a nice collage of photos pop up - INCLUDING THE EXACT PICTURE WITH THE MIRRORS.
    Is she gorgeous or what?
  • #17 by dvdmc16 on 01 May 2011
  • the caption with that picture was something like......"aspiring bodybuilder Tiffany......"  the article was about torturing the calves.  I think that's the one where they made a reference to the terminator getting crushed by a metal press, and they said that's what it takes to build calves.  I paraphrase. dmc
    • dvdmc16
Pages:
Actions