Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576133 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 01:47:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Double Dose aka No Pain No Gain
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Double Dose aka No Pain No Gain  (Read 1054 times)

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
Double Dose aka No Pain No Gain
« on: March 02, 2024, 10:35:37 pm »
I contacted "Double Dose" formerly known as "No Pain No Gain" in October to request a session in December. She was living in Germany, planning a trip to Canada. She asked for a deposit to be sent over Paypal using the "friends and family" option. I had seen a post by a reputable person that she was real and did provide sessions, so I followed her instructions.

She subsequently delayed her trip, saying that her passport had expired. It would be quite funny if a resident of Germany had not kept her papers in order, but in Germany laughter about paperwork is strictly forbidden.

Predictably, the rescheduled trip was also cancelled, and the deposit could not be returned because PayPal had blocked her account. I told her I had sent the deposit via the friends and family option, so it wouldn't be blocked. She said the account was blocked and I had to wait.

Of course, I suspected that her stories were 100% bullshit. I thought she was just stringing this along until I lost interest, or until she had discontinued her membership on sessiongirls. When she listed travel to London and Dubai, I contacted her again. I politely asked if her PayPal had been unblocked since she was travelling and must be taking deposits.

I wrote:

"I see you're planning another trip so your paypal must be unblocked or you've found another way to send and recieve money. You said your paypal was blocked in November and your passport was expiring then, that was more than 2½ months ago. I sent my deposit in October as family and friends, so it wouldn't have been blocked and you would have the money.

When will you be returning my deposit?"

She replied

"You are seriously retarded and I don’t know how to fucking make you fucking understand the fucking situation if u fucking keep on writing me emails about your deposit that I already said that at the end of the month you will receive it . I  will certainly keep your money and never give it back  to you and I don’t care what you say about it . You are fucking getting on my nerves and I will respectfully ask you to go to hell if I receive one more Email from you .

So shut the fuck up and when that PayPal account is drsblocked I will send you back your deposit and if I receive one more email from you I will

Keep it you weirdo.

So go the hell and fucking wait there 

Bye"

I may be a weirdo, and I may be stupid, but I'm not "seriously retarded". That madame, is a slur, and it will not go undisputed. But instead of responding to her puerile and juvenile insults, I contacted sessiongirls, and was put in touch with the VP (vp@sessiongirls.com) who contacted her. She repeated what she had told me, and insisted that she would rectify the situation at the end of February. When the end of February came, VP again contacted her. Astonishingly, she again blamed PayPal and said "I don't scam people but I'm definitely out of this." The VP informed me that they had removed her from sessiongirls, and there was nothing more they could do.

So I'm writing to warn anyone who has contact with her to not send a deposit.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Double Dose aka No Pain No Gain
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 10:49:45 pm »
I should add that although she is no longer on sessiongirls, her profile remains on the site that copied wb270.

https://wb270******.com/directory/double-dose/

-

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 06:46:41 pm »
Shoot!  Sorry to hear that happened to you.  Thanks for the head's up!

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 08:35:27 pm »
What's her real name? Has she a thread on Saradas?
I Saradas

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 04:39:25 am »
If only 10% of your story is true, she sounds like a venomous cunt . . . oh, except cunts are warm and people like them.  Yeah, I'm curious about her identity too, although I'm guessing it is still the policy of Saradas to not reveal real names of the women . . . even the chicken cuntlets??
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2024, 08:39:02 am »
Sorry, man. It's unfortunate to be hearing this. Looks like she had some good reviews, too.

But it's happened before. A relatively new sessionite who gets starts off with good reviews but then suddenly goes bad, no shows/cancels appointments and doesn't return deposits. There have been more than a few people like this here and formerly on the old wb270 site.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Double Dose aka No Pain No Gain

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View