Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575033 Posts in 73043 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 12:13:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Beginning
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Beginning  (Read 15057 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Beginning
« on: March 04, 2019, 10:26:52 pm »
Hello, my name is Edward Tanner, but you can call me Ed.
This is my story.
It all began when I was 14. I was just beginning to discover my sexuality, learning about my body and my turn ons. I come from a pretty regular family: mom, dad and a small sister, Jenny, who is 4 years younger than me. We live in a nice suburb near Sarasota. Dad is a manager at some big company, and mom is a part time dance teacher. Due to their schedules, every now and then they hired our neighbor's daughter, Stephanie, who is 2 years older than me, to babysit us. I'd like to say that she only came to babysit my sister, but the fact is mom and dad weren't ready to trust me with such responsibility.
Steph and I go to the same school, but being two years older  she doesn't pay much attention to me. It's not that she is mean or anything, but I guess she is in a completely different place than I am. I, on the other hand, have a crush on her. I guess every 14 year old boy has a crush on the unattainable next door girl. It's cliche, I know, but I can't help it.
The other night Steph was at our place taking care of Jenny. I tried to be around and be 'Mr. cool', you know. Maybe if she thinks I'm more mature than my age, she'll notice me. This story happens on that day.

"Jenny, do you want catchup on your pizza?"
"Here, I got it" I am trying to be useful around Steph. I walk in to the kitchen and search for the catchup. Damn, I have to open a new one. It's one of those you need to unscrew it before removing the inner foil. It's hard. I try with all I can, but it won't budge. As my face and my hands are getting red, Steph walks in on me
"What's taking you so long, Ed? Oh, here, let me try"
I reluctantly hand the bottle over to her. Hey, if I couldn't bust it open, she won't.
"I think it's stuck" I say, as I hear the bottle opening. My eyes widen not only by the fact that Stephanie opened it pretty effortlessly, but by the bulging I notice on her arms as she forced the screw open. I freeze. Inside, for the first time I realize that I liked seeing that demonstration of power, and I like Steph's arms. I never noticed, but now all I can do is stare at her arms. They look kind of beefy. I feel something inside me that is... new.
I spent the rest of the evening trying to catch a glimpse of Steph's arms. It's useless. Although she is wearing a sleeveless Alligators T-shirt, I don't see anything else. Maybe it was just my imagination. That's until my sister dozes off on the couch
"Hey... I guess I have to tuck Jenny in" Steph says as she passes one of her hands under my sister's knees and the other under her neck. No way she will baby carry my 10 year old sister back to her room I think to myself
"Do you need a hand, or...?" I stop talking as Steph easily lifts Jenny and carries her to her room. Now I definitely see her arms contracting, and yes, they are muscular. Nothing huge, but there is a considerably sized bulging mount of muscle, and it looks hard. Again, I feel funny inside. But this time my crotch tells me exactly why. Steph's biceps are turning me on.
I manage to calm myself down as Steph comes down the stairs. She starts cleaning up the mess on the table, and I'm unable to stop staring at her. Now, after the effort, I can definitely see that her arms are larger than usual, and there's even a couple veins running down them. I guess she notices me looking at her
"What is it, Ed?" Steph asks without stoping her chores
"Nothing, it's just..." I try to measure my words. My inner hormone-fueled teen wants to ask her to flex her arms for me, but my self aware almost-gone-mind tries to stop myself from that.
"C'mon, just tell me" Steph stops herself and look at me in the eyes. God, I've never noticed how beautiful her blue eyes are.
"It's just that... that you seem strong" Damn it. There. I said it.
"Strong? How?" She sits on the couch next to me. I can feel my heart beating like crazy
"Your-your arms.. they look kind of... big"
"You think?" Steph looks at her own arms "I mean, I've been working out a couple months now... do you wanna see them?"
"Y-yes please" My mouth is dry as the desert
Steph flexes her right arm a couple times. A ball of hard muscle pops out. My eyes follow it as she makes the bicep pop up and down. She giggles watching my amusement
"I guess you're right, Ed... I have some muscles here, Don't I?" She keeps flexing and relaxing her arm, making the plump ball look harder and bigger
"Y-yes..." my dick is hurting from the erection against my jeans "Can-can I..."
"Feel it? Go ahead" Steph puts her flexed muscle in front of my face. My hand trembles as I reach to touch it. I remember this moment as the moment I found out that I'll be forever dominated by a girls muscle. As I touch her biceps, my stomach takes twists and turns. Her skin is the only smooth thing there. Beneath it I feel a ball hard as steel. I try to squeeze it, but it's useless. Steph's biceps are hard and big, and I can even notice a small split between them. I guess I lost track of time feeling her powerful muscle, cause she looks puzzled when she lowers her arm and asks me
"So, what do you think?"
"I-I... your muscles are really nice, Steph" Is all I can muster to say
"Just nice?" She looks at me with a sad face
"N-no! They are amazing! They are so hard, and..."
"Do you like them, Eddie?"
"Y-yes! I like them"
"And would you want them to get bigger, Eddie?" I'm pretty sure Steph knew I was aroused by her bicep, and was making fun of me. Still, all I could do is agree
"Y-yes..."
"Good... cause they are. Getting bigger and harder. Will you want to feel them again, Ed?"
"Y-yes, I would..."
"My oh my, I guess that's your parents arriving. I should finish cleaning. And you should go to your room" Steph giggles as she gets up from the couch. I ran upstairs trying to hide my own bulging 'muscle'

Forum Saradas

The Beginning
« on: March 04, 2019, 10:26:52 pm »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Beginning
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 10:26:31 am »
GREAT!!!
I really really like your stories... I like your way of writing...
But please, write the new chapters of Tricia & Britney and Jimmy & Megan
K for you, as always
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 06:10:56 pm »
Chapter 2

Life changed after my discovery of Steph's muscles. Not only I dug into pictures and videos online - and found out how much I was turned on by girls and women displaying their strength and hard bodies - but also because every time I bumped into Steph in school she seemed to tease me somehow. If she saw me across the hall, she would pretend to be fixing her hair just to flex her arms, cause she knew I was watching. I also believed she had started wearing clothes more and more tight on her whenever she came babysit Jenny. I never had another opportunity to actually see her muscles such closely as that first day, but for all I care, she seemed to be getting bigger every day.
About six months went by when Stephanie was another evening at our place. I was out playing football with some friends when I arrived and saw her on our Den's couch, watching TV with Jenny.
"You see, Jenny, now Wonder Woman is going to save those men"
"Wow! Wonder Woman is the best!"
"Yeah, she is, isn't she?"
"Yeah! I wish I could be so pretty and strong as she is"
I took a step back on my way to my room. Was Stephanie talking to my sister about being strong?
"Well, kid, you can be. But it requires a lot of hard work and discipline, you know"
"How so?"
"Well, Wonder Woman is fiction, you know. If you want to be as strong as her, you need to work out very hard"
"Really? How do you know that, Steph?"
"Well, I have been working out really hard, you know. I'm no Wonder Woman, but I do have some power"
"Really?? Show me"
"Ok... what do you want me to do?"
"I don't know... anything"
"well... let's see"
I hid behind the door and peaked. I could feel my cock getting hard. Whatever was about to happen, could only mean Stephanie was about to do some demonstration of her muscles.
"Oh, I know. Your dad's chair. It's very heavy, right?" Dad had one of those old chairs, made of oak, that probably weighted over 100 pounds. When I was younger and played Fort on the den, I had real trouble dragging it, and surely was not able to lift it.
"Yeah, I guess"
"Great. Sit on it, Jenny"
I watched as Jenny sat on the chair. It had a tall head rest, and from where I was standing, Jenny had disappeared. I saw Stephanie walk around the chair, grabbing it by it's arms and squatting down. Then, and I could tell she was struggling as she did it, I saw the chair take off of the ground. All I could see of Steph's body was her forearms holding the chair real hard, and a piece of her left leg. I couldn't believe the size and definition on her quads and calves. She held the chair up around 10 seconds before collapsing it to the ground with a loud sound. She had lifted a 100 plus pound chair with my kid sister (who I believed weighted around 70 pounds) on it. God Damn. I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

The very next day I was studying in my room, which has a window that is turned to Steph's house. I'm not sure if I've never cared before, or if they swapped rooms in there or what, but my eye caught some movement in the window next to mine. Curtains were closed, but due to the light, I could see the silhouettes around there. I saw a female figure enter the room and stop right in front of the window. I couldn't tell if she was facing it or not, but it was clear that she was stripping down. First, she removed the t-shirt she was on, and after that she bent down and took her pants off. I noticed the V-shaped form, and my mind started working by itself. Was that Stephanie? God, she looked buff. You could even see the round shoulders and the thin waist that made that V shape even more amazing. Then, I gasped.
The woman across the window lifted her arms and flexed both biceps. A big ball of muscle appeared on each arm, and she held that pose. Then she raised her arms above her head, standing still for some more seconds. After that, she turned sideways and extended one of her arms, while grasping her wrist with her other arm, behind her back. I knew that. Those were bodybuilding poses. I couldn't believe that. Was Stephanie flexing in front of a mirror or something? Surely, I was right. The posing continued, as she took another turn and did what seemed to be a back pose. Damn, she was so wide. I kept watching carefully, as the woman figure extended one of her arms as if she was pointing up while she flexed her other arm, in a powerful image. Accidentally, I hit my night lamp and it fell on the floor, making a loud noise. The woman figure immediately stopped the posing and turned herself to the window. Out of pure reflex, I threw myself on the ground and stood still for what seemed an eternity, before it felt safe to stand up again. The curtains were now opened, and I could see that in fact there was a mirror on the wall opposite to the window, which could only mean she was indeed posing. Then, I noticed that below the mirror was a web cam. So, was Stephanie recording herself? God, what I wouldn't give to watch that video.
My mind was taken away from its wanders by the door bell. Since I was alone, I yelled a 'coming!' and went downstairs. Who could that be?
I opened the door and my jaw dropped. Stephanie was standing there. Only that for the first time she was in real revealing clothes. Steph was wearing a white gym shorts, that hid nothing of her legs. And what legs they were. Even without flexing her thighs were so thick they prevented her knees from touching each other. The gap was reduced by the size of her calves, large and plump. Above the waist she was wearing a cropped t-shirt, really tight on her chest, and she had rolled her sleeves up. With her hands on her hips, a six-pack on display and large, beefy arms, she looked powerful. I felt intimidated
"So, did you like the show?"

Offline wildsurfer92

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 04:09:25 am »
This is great!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 10:25:13 pm »
What a Beginning. I hope for more

Online derekr

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 03:18:09 am »
Great start.  Looking forward to more!

Offline exo588

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2019, 08:43:35 am »
I liked the show!

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2021, 04:17:08 pm »
I liked the show too! Please more!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2021, 09:36:38 pm »
Nice start! 

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2021, 09:39:41 am »
What a great "beginning" to the story. I also like that the musclegirl is older than the protagonist. It gives her an extra level of power and authority.
I'm looking forward to the next part.

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2021, 11:22:38 pm »
This is incredible. Steph’ s confidence and they way she plays and teases Ed is amazing. Not to mention his sister growing interested in getting strong :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Beginning

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View