Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:59:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Titania - Australian strongwoman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Titania - Australian strongwoman  (Read 67212 times)

Offline Titania

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Titania - Australian strongwoman
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2021, 04:55:24 pm »
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know I've started serious training again and am planning to relaunch my Musclefemme website. I kept the domain name all these years and am glad I did now. There's a glitch in my server redirections at the moment and the domain currently redirects to another website of mine (retro TRS-80 computers and the Fairlight CMI musical instrument). I'm planning to fix that some time this week.
The new version of Musclefemme will have new content and perhaps some of my old content too but I'm planning to make it all free this time.

Yes, I did go pretty full on with the Christian thing and got sidetracked into thinking my bodybuilding wasn't right. Yeah, I know. A bit silly and naive!! You live  and learn I guess. I'm still a Christian but I'm far more balanced with it these days.
Anyway, enough of that. It's good to be back!

I'll be 50 in June and my aim is to be in the best shape I've ever been in. I'm definitely a lot healthier these days with much better nutrition choices and my experience means I can now gain muscle with a lot less bodyfat. I'm quite a bit more defined than I've ever been in the past.

I'll have some new photos to share with everyone soon too. :)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2021, 04:55:24 pm »

Offline Javi45

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2021, 10:27:35 pm »
Welcome back!!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline kroenen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2021, 12:49:17 am »
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know I've started serious training again and am planning to relaunch my Musclefemme website. I kept the domain name all these years and am glad I did now. There's a glitch in my server redirections at the moment and the domain currently redirects to another website of mine (retro TRS-80 computers and the Fairlight CMI musical instrument). I'm planning to fix that some time this week.
The new version of Musclefemme will have new content and perhaps some of my old content too but I'm planning to make it all free this time.

Yes, I did go pretty full on with the Christian thing and got sidetracked into thinking my bodybuilding wasn't right. Yeah, I know. A bit silly and naive!! You live  and learn I guess. I'm still a Christian but I'm far more balanced with it these days.

I'll be 50 in June and my aim is to be in the best shape I've ever been in. I'm definitely a lot healthier these days with much better nutrition choices and my experience means I can now gain muscle with a lot less bodyfat. I'm quite a bit more defined than I've ever been in the past.

That`s an amazing new ! Welcome back !

I`ve been always disappointed of being too young to access your MuscleFemme website with all your training and flexing videos back then ( teenager )
but if you will reopen and even put them back and do more, that is again, amazing news !! 

Thank you !  :)

Offline Titania

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2021, 05:16:56 am »
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll be adding some new and some old stuff as I rebuild my website. There's a lot of digging through my archives for the old stuff but I still have most of it. I'll be primarily focussing on new material though.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2021, 08:38:18 pm »
Legendary Titania I can't wait to see progress pictures.
I Saradas

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2021, 04:01:29 pm »
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll be adding some new and some old stuff as I rebuild my website. There's a lot of digging through my archives for the old stuff but I still have most of it. I'll be primarily focussing on new material though.

Wow the LEGEND TITANIA is back!!!!
I am so glad sometimes dreams come true.

Can't wait to see you again in action!

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2021, 11:29:05 pm »

Holy smokes!!! Wow, welcome back Titania! Can't wait to see the resurrection of your website! Please post link as soon as its ready!

Offline mermoz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2021, 03:19:25 am »
I remembre the way Titania destroyed a car, that sas awesome. The feats of strenght she performed were beyond imagination, and she stayed always elegant and kind. I hope she will go on enchanting us !

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2021, 03:39:26 pm »
This is amazing news, welcome back!

I was a big fan of your old stuff, can't wait to see what you have in store  :rock:

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2021, 11:20:39 pm »
 :wob:

G'day Titania and welcome back!!!

O0

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2021, 03:18:36 pm »
Hi Titania, hope you are well?

Any update on your website?  :thanks:

Offline Bbw123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2021, 01:16:56 am »
Titania,

New found respect for the Aussies.

Kama much Karma to you!

Offline necar3cd

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2021, 11:51:02 pm »

Anxiously awaiting any developments here!  How are things going?

Offline sadaras99

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2021, 02:42:38 pm »
Before she flips the car (as posted here before) she wrecks it!
Here are the two videos:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ofmg5ixyhehkyd8/Titania+wrecks+a+car.zip/file

Offline iacarpool

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2021, 12:00:25 am »

Welcome back.  Can't wait to see the new, better, hopefully bigger, Titania.
I miss the dicussions and fun of your old forum.  So many memories

Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Titania - Australian strongwoman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View