Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581632 Posts in 74166 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 09:49:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Unique from Minnesota
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Unique from Minnesota  (Read 3497 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Unique from Minnesota
« on: January 18, 2021, 11:12:24 pm »
Hey guys.  Anyone seen her before. Lovely body.  She’s coming to LA soon and was interested.

I did email her and this was part of her email which is instantly a bit of a red flag for me:

“ I have to be honest I'd more compliant and could give you the details to all your questions if you could send a tribute and show me you're serious.. If you could send a $30 deposit so we could FaceTime and discuss the type of sessions that you want I'd really appreciated it! Let me know😘“

Definitely not gonna pay that and I did respond politely letting her know I won’t do that and have 16 year experience in this plus respected references.  No response yet. 

https://www.sessiongirls.com/unique/profile

Forum Saradas

Unique from Minnesota
« on: January 18, 2021, 11:12:24 pm »

Offline CurlyButterdish

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Unique from Minnesota
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 02:05:08 am »
I had a similar email from another, who is not on Sessiongirls and is supposedly under the radar, that wanted much more $$$, not just for the session and a very expensive Skype call, but wanted me to pick up a hotel also. What is going on with these ladies?. I haven't responded yet, but I will explain the same way as I have over 30 years of this great hobby, but I cherish the old days, when thing were so much better and smoother to set somthing up.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 02:18:49 am »
I had a similar email from another, who is not on Sessiongirls and is supposedly under the radar, that wanted much more $$$, not just for the session and a very expensive Skype call, but wanted me to pick up a hotel also. What is going on with these ladies?. I haven't responded yet, but I will explain the same way as I have over 30 years of this great hobby, but I cherish the old days, when thing were so much better and smoother to set somthing up.

All the new girls have a very sketchy way of doing business and it’s usually the ones that don’t do shit.  Sessiongirls is being infested with a bunch of women that use it to promote their onlyfans or get some deposits and steal some money and disappear.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 04:38:06 am »
  All that's changed is you two don't get things all your own way anymore. If one of them is UTR, why is she compelled to be like those who advertise?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 05:09:44 am »
I don't remember seeing lots of travel dates for Unique, she may have a lot of requests in LA. She should take a good reference in exchange for a quick chat, but she's under no obligation to do so. To state it yet again around here, demand curve slopes downward. If she gets an acceptable level of business (to her) doing things as she does, she'll continue doing things in that way.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 07:19:48 am »
  All that's changed is you two don't get things all your own way anymore. If one of them is UTR, why is she compelled to be like those who advertise?

Did you bother reading at all or just jumped to your own conclusion? Who mentioned UTR? She’s on sessiongirls. I literally put a link!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2021, 07:21:38 am »
I don't remember seeing lots of travel dates for Unique, she may have a lot of requests in LA. She should take a good reference in exchange for a quick chat, but she's under no obligation to do so. To state it yet again around here, demand curve slopes downward. If she gets an acceptable level of business (to her) doing things as she does, she'll continue doing things in that way.

She’s new to the site although she says she’s done this for 2 years?

I think this is what some of us talk about on other threads about how things have changed for the worse a lot and how things used to be so smooth. It shouldn’t cost $30 to discuss details.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 07:48:34 am »

Did you bother reading at all or just jumped to your own conclusion? Who mentioned UTR? She’s on sessiongirls. I literally put a link!

I was referencing Curly's. Try reading yourself and you'll see it's not always about you. If you bring this to your session emails......
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 10:21:45 am »

I was referencing Curly's. Try reading yourself and you'll see it's not always about you. If you bring this to your session emails......

Sorry bud. But You didn’t quote him or refer to him so kind of hard to tell

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 11:00:15 am »
I don't think anyone is getting rich off of a $30 deposit scam, it seems reasonable enough to weed out time wasters to me.  I agree some good references should do the trick instead but it's her call to make.

Offline shdrfan79

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2021, 11:36:44 am »
I don't think anyone is getting rich off of a $30 deposit scam, it seems reasonable enough to weed out time wasters to me.  I agree some good references should do the trick instead but it's her call to make.

Its not even remotely reasonable to answer questions that are session related!  Its a scam that all of these new stripper girls from Minneapolis are running, look closely at the profiles there are 115lbs women saying they can easily do lift and carry with 300lbs men and when you enquire as to what lifts they are wiling to do, they respond with a request for tribute to discuss it.  You can pay the scam if you wish, but any professional session girl will answer simple session related questions in the early booking stages without demanding money.  Unfortunately for lift and carry fans many of us like a specific style of lift so one of our first questions will always be I am this weight can and will you be willing to do this lift with me?  Its a simple question why should we have to pay for a simple yes or no answer especially if its no?

I can sympathize with how they sometimes have to deal with time wasters but the tribute can come after a few email exchanges not on the first response.  These girls aren't professional or even veteran session ladies they are strippers looking to basically do phone and Skype sessions, which would be ok if they advertised the tribute in their profile but they don't. 

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2021, 01:25:01 pm »
 Valid point, well presented. 

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 08:00:06 pm »

Scams don’t mean you get rich quick. A scam is a scam whether it’s $5 or $100 or $1000

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 08:13:17 pm »
 Give us an idea Liftcarryfan of how many questions you ask. And how is answering them a scam? If you sent $30 and you got nothing back, it's a scam. Before that stage, it's her way id dealing with requests that may not lead to anything.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 08:19:28 pm »
Give us an idea Liftcarryfan of how many questions you ask. And how is answering them a scam? If you sent $30 and you got nothing back, it's a scam. Before that stage, it's her way id dealing with requests that may not lead to anything.

I didn’t send the $30.

You know I’ve seen women since 2005. I’m not new to this. I’ve seen 15-20 women plus some UTR stuff.  I’ve seen a few even 3-4 times. Seen women like Tapered Physique 10 times and can get a verification review from a woman easily. 

I’m sure we all have our questions to women based on what we like. I don’t need to share to you mine. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Unique from Minnesota

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View