Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572856 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:12:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Flakes and No Shows
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Flakes and No Shows  (Read 1984 times)

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
Flakes and No Shows
« on: September 13, 2020, 08:34:09 pm »
Having been around the session scene for many a year I’ve to know quite a few girls. I’ve noticed it’s seems to be that the number of flakes and no shows has rapidly increased in recent years. It seems to the point that I know of several girls who’ve all but given up. I’m told repeatedly the MO seems to be ‘Hi Goddess. I love you. Can we possibly meet for a session?’

This is followed up with positive back and forth. Flake 1 is to stop replying when it comes to committing. Flake 2 is having it all arranged and either not replying at the vital moment or a standard work or family emergency. Apparently all the same.

Now generally I think it’s really poor form, but I know a lot of people like the idea and get very hot on the prospect of meeting a fantasy girl but then get scared and chicken out. I get turned on anticipating the session sometimes as much as the session itself.

However, I’m a participator. I’ve never gone further than an initial inquiry and then backed out. Sometimes dates etc don’t work or plans change. But these flakes are causing us genuine customers problems now. A girl told me she gets 30 emails a week and almost every one goes nowhere. She now barely bothers replying as so few ever come to anything. 30 a week! That’s appalling.

I met an incredible girl today who now asks for deposits because of this problem. I hate paying deposits as I don’t want money coming out of my bank account for obvious personal reasons. These fuckers are causing me problems as well now. She had two no shows today, both no deposit guys.

I feel sorry for the girls of course, but this is now our problem too as girls are dropping out of the scene and I have to take deposit risks. Those of us who love the scene and appreciate that both sides are taking risks to meet should be more aggressive against flakes and no shows. It’s a fucking epidemic and we know all these jokers on here who read everything then email girls they like and waste their time.

My personal message to these guys is stick to jerking off at home and DO NOT email any girl if you are kicking tires for a free thrill. It is not free. You are fucking up the scene. We’ll tell you about our sessions on here and that will have to suffice.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Flakes and No Shows
« on: September 13, 2020, 08:34:09 pm »

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Flakes and No Shows
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 02:57:10 am »
I think the experienced session girls get good at spotting serious inquiries and time wasters.

Deposits are OK, especially if the girl is known or you have seen her before.   Then we can carry less cash. 
I do like to have a date, time, location agreed upon before depositing.  We don't want to find out later that the only times left
are 7 or 8am.     

I have been told by some girls on SG, that SG has a black list to report among themselves who is not a good client.   

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 10:16:14 am »
SG does indeed have a blacklist. I’ve also been told they also have a “good list” as well, however much that’s worth.

When I met up with one sessionite in my city, she told me about a guy the day before who told her “see you in 20 minutes”, and then he proceeded to not show up. Then she said this would be the last trip she would ever make to my city, thanks to guys like this.

I’m sure some of these guys just get nervous and back out, but I think there are also a ton of time wasters who just get genuinely aroused at just having e-mail conversations with these women. It’s pathetic. Either that or they’re looking to bargain for some ridiculously cheap rate. That’s why a lot of these women have adopted the 5 e-mail limit rule.

Yeah it stinks because it ends up hurting us peeps who really enjoy sessions.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 11:12:05 pm »
   Let's face the fact that the majority seem to need to see a review or they won't see someone new.  Reviews are scarce now and it's therefore a vicious cycle.   And once you back out of a session once, your inner chimp makes it a habit when you kid yourself she wasn't really counting on you to make the trip a success.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 01:41:59 am »
The worst story I've heard was told to me not to long ago.

Apparently a guy made an appointment to meet a well known provider.  Confirmations and a small deposit made.  He shows up day of super nervous.  The start chatting, and he says that he forgot the balance of what he owed in his car.  He heads out, and never comes back.

Dude paid a deposit, showed up day of, and bounced.  Its just head scratching....
Yo.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2020, 10:35:53 pm »
This isn't anything new. It's been going on for years and years. Many women have stopped because of it. I think most of the time wasters never plan on showing up. They just want the interaction. I've had women tell me they wont come back to my area because of all the no-shows (or lack of bookings). I've also booked longer, more expensive sessions to get them to come. I usually take a trip though. Going to an event where many women will be is the way to go. Thankfully I've rarely had to pay a deposit, but I tend to book with women I've seen before.

I do sympathize with the ladies and applaud them for their efforts. Constantly getting flooded with emails must be exhausting (and losing money just sucks). I agree these guys should just jerk off in private and leave these ladies alone!

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 12:28:55 am »
Gatorvin's post should be plastered across all the threads like those cheap steroid ads.

Time wasters and basement dwellers need to learn to bust that nut before sending the email...

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 07:24:02 pm »
The worst story I've heard was told to me not to long ago.

Apparently a guy made an appointment to meet a well known provider.  Confirmations and a small deposit made.  He shows up day of super nervous.  The start chatting, and he says that he forgot the balance of what he owed in his car.  He heads out, and never comes back.

Dude paid a deposit, showed up day of, and bounced.  Its just head scratching....

Yep i heard this too smh weirdos

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 08:39:19 am »
I am sure girls who aren't entirely new know to not go on a back and forth in email etc. Also this is easily solved by asking for a deposit. I see very few stories of deposit having gone bad for clients.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Flakes and No Shows

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View