Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581709 Posts in 74167 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 03:00:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  You know your session is going bad when.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: You know your session is going bad when.....  (Read 44714 times)

j635746

Re: You know your session is going bad when.....
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2014, 12:34:22 pm »
You know when the session is going bad when you can't wait for it to end because it did not meet or exceed your expectations at all.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2014, 12:34:22 pm »

mercmush

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2014, 06:40:32 pm »
I've suffered many of these moments in the days when I had money to burn. Lauren Powers & Heather Fine were the absolute pits. Gayle Moher was a very lazy session lady. Nicole P stank off cigarettes and Joanna Thomas had terrible skin and called her mum!! :-[

j635746

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2014, 06:03:07 pm »
I've suffered many of these moments in the days when I had money to burn. Lauren Powers & Heather Fine were the absolute pits. Gayle Moher was a very lazy session lady. Nicole P stank off cigarettes and Joanna Thomas had terrible skin and called her mum!! :-[
I had no idea that Lauren Powers had a bad reputation because she sounds so nice in the emails.  Can't say I had a bad experience Gayle but she does seem to lose interest in the session near the end.  I only met Nicole P once while she did not stink of cigarettes, I took exception when she lit up when someone called me in the middle of the session.  It put me off seeing her.  As for Joanna Thomas, when I saw her in 2005-2007, she always had great skin.  But if she was in a bad mood, all you would hear her f*** this and f*** that while she knocked back the vino.  But once she calmed down, it was always an enjoyable session.  I am not sure about her these days.

Offline marksman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2014, 07:57:10 pm »
.... she warns you to be careful when touching her biceps, in case the pre contest fake tan rubs off.

LuvBigChix

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2014, 04:23:00 pm »

Maybe it's approach, but I not only never had a bad session with Heather Fine -- and I had a bunch of sessions with her from 1998-2002 -- she was cool the times I showed up late and (as I've written somewhere on these boards before) even extended one session almost an hour after she spent 10 minutes taking a UPS delivery, mid-session.

Offline Katfitefan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2020, 02:44:40 pm »
None rejected me because of my race, only my length and girth.  I don't want to name names.

Thank you for that clarification.  I do believe that racist session wrestlers should be named.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2020, 02:23:38 am »
... you don't do your research as to what the sessionette does.

As I've said a couple of times in threads here, sometimes many of us think with the wrong head and make an appointment. I know I have. I can say that 95 or more percent of the 30 or more fbbs have been very enjoyable in session having me leave with a smile on my face. No FS but sensual, entertaining and memorable. There have been a few rare problems because, again, I thought with the wrong head. AGAIN... the problems I had were my fault due to a lack of research and my horny nature. Not the ladies.

The first was one of my first FBB sessions with Amy Rainaldo. Gorgeous woman, thought she was more sensual than she was. It turned out I didn't realize she was only into muscle worship. And a scissor or three. No roleplay and not really sensual. I pleasured myself in front of her, but that was about it.

The next was Kordelia Devonshire. Online she did and still does have a devilish smile and a knockout figure. I hadn't had a session in quite a while and was stressed out at work, desperate for stress relief. I couldn't find "junglepet's" animal print thong and went to her hotel room on a rainy Saturday afternoon with jeans on, sandals and a t-shirt. Underneath I was full commando. Kordi did not want "junglepet" full commando and rubbing his junk against her as the Amazon Queen scissored and ordered me around the room. In retrospect, I understand. At the time it was very frustrating and disconcerting. Again, my fault.

About three ladies who have been criticized here, Layla Lane, Gayle Moher and Dayana Cadeau, I have a few comments. I've seen Layla a half dozen time between 2004 and 2010. About 4 1/2 times I had a great time. The other 1 1/2 times were mixed. Never had a serious problem. I loved her sexy dominant body and attitude and she seemed to like me. We usually enjoyed ourselves. About Gayle, we had three great sessions, one in Southern California, the other two in NYC. Knowing her reviews I was a gentleman at first and pampered her. First time I ordered champagne with a cheese & fruit plate. That began our tradition. The first two sessions became highly sensual and by the third we both knew what we liked. She turned on me for a proposed fourth session. Due to a business scheduling problem I had to cancel two days before our appointment. She ripped me to shreds via email and we never met again. Yet those first three sessions.... Wow.

As for Dayana, I saw her twice. As one famous FBB who knew her once said in the early 2000s when I met her, "Ha! She really doesn't like sessions!" It was for the cash, and I understand that. The first session "junglepet" and the Amazon Queen kicked off beautifully and I was about to pleasure her orally when she stopped and said, "That's more money." (I forgot how much.) I looked out of the window of the hotel, saw a ATM nearby and said, "Stay in that position. I'll be right back!" (The other head called me.) I ran downstairs half dressed, ran back upstairs, put the cash on the dresser and we went at it hot and heavy. The next time I saw her, a year later, I had the extra cash on me. As we got to that point of the session she said, "No way, I'm engaged now."

Oh well. I enjoyed myself at the end but... such is life.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2020, 12:44:46 pm »
The first was one of my first FBB sessions with Amy Rainaldo. Gorgeous woman, thought she was more sensual than she was. It turned out I didn't realize she was only into muscle worship. And a scissor or three. No roleplay and not really sensual. I pleasured myself in front of her, but that was about it.
Amy must've liked me, I found her  sensual (up to a point). Was a good thing for me she retired I guess, met her 6 times.
Sensuality is not a big thing for me when booking, by the time I've decided I want to meet someone my baseline for happiness is just spending the time. One thing I've found that's extremely helpful (related to the above) is waiting to talk about anything delicate until you're in the room with her. Many have told me they appreciated this a lot as it allowed them to give either answer knowing me staying (paying) wasn't dependent on that answer.

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2020, 04:35:02 pm »
When she asks you what you wanted to do in the session at the start of the session even though you emailed her about it a day before and she claimed she was ecstatic about it. True story. Happened to me a couple of weeks ago and the session, I played it off like it was no big deal and the session took a nosedive from there.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2020, 03:47:15 am »
  Depending on what the request was, maybe she didn't like how you looked. That is the only way it could nosedive just because you needed to remind her about it.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2020, 03:06:12 pm »
  Depending on what the request was, maybe she didn't like how you looked. That is the only way it could nosedive just because you needed to remind her about it.
Although I take pretty good physical care of myself and would like to think I'm a young studmuffin, I will concede that some people just don't click together.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2020, 07:58:23 pm »
 Based on some Herbicepscam profile pics and the actual version on cam, I could only imagine being greeted by someone who fell way below expectations.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2020, 07:40:59 pm »

Then she should've not taken his money if it was a problem for her.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2020, 07:12:55 am »
They ask for money Upfront.

Gabrielle Nicander, Collete G, Melissa Coates, Goddess Sierra. 

They women give ZERO SHITS about a session once they have fully been payed.  FACT!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2020, 07:35:43 am »
I've never done that or I don't do that after she mentioned in the Emails She loves to do that...

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  You know your session is going bad when.....

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View