Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582474 Posts in 74164 Topics by 29471 Members - Latest Member: Qwertyz May 26, 2024, 03:37:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [SilkWords] Ariana's Growth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [SilkWords] Ariana's Growth  (Read 9927 times)

Offline SilkWords

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [SilkWords] Ariana's Growth
« on: April 24, 2016, 04:12:09 am »
Ariana's Growth
by SilkWords

Ariana and I had been friends ever since 5th grade. I’d always been the taller, stronger one while she'd always looked up at me.

However, in 6th grade, she started to grow. One day when we got on the line to get school lunch, she pointed out our height difference.

“Didn't my head only reach up to your shoulder?” She asked. “Now it’s up to your neck. I'm growing!”

I smiled at her, making a noncommittal noise.

After that, it seemed like every day she grew little by little. She would always compare her height to mine when we went to get lunch.

There was a feeling of dread in my stomach. Ariana was growing, but I wasn't and she would eventually grow taller than me.

Soon enough, that day came when we went to get lunch.

“Look, I’m taller than you!”

With dread, I turned and saw that I was no longer down at Ariana, or into her eyes but slightly looking up at her.

“No way! How tall are you?” I asked keeping my emotions to myself. There was not only dread inside me but a little excitement.

“5’8 and a half. You?”

“5’7,” I replied with a dry mouth.

Ariana was now officially taller than me.

Her growth didn't stop there. Every week, she grew another half inch, always forcing me to stand in front of her to compare our heights. Still at 5’7, I barely reached Ariana’s mouth, with her height of 5’10.

One day, I noticed that her arms were looking a bit more toned. “Have you been working out?” I asked.

Her face instantly brightened. “Yes, I’ve started to do a lot of push-ups and sit-ups. Look at my bicep!”

Suddenly, she flexed, showing a decently toned bicep. My mouth started watering.

“H-how big are they?” I stuttered, not taking my eyes off of her biceps.

She smiled knowingly at me. “12 inches. But they’ll get bigger, that’s for sure!”

Like a promise, she flexed eve harder, making her biceps pop.

“And that’s not all. Look at my abs!”

The beginning of a six- pack was starting to form on Ariana’s stomach. She was slowly turning into my dream woman, with her height now at 5’11 and new, hard muscles popping up on her body.

I couldn’t wait to see Ariana’s new gains, but the next day she was absent. And the day after that. I was a week before I saw her in school and what I saw I couldn’t believe. Neither could the other students.

Even crouching, Ariana couldn’t hide her new growth spurt. She was definitely 6 foot now. However, I couldn’t see her muscle growth since she was wearing loose sweats. And I couldn't talk to her since nearly the whole class was gaping at her new height. Though I wouldn’t know what to say.

During 3rd period, she passed a note to me.

Go to the girls bathroom after me.

I nodded back slightly, my breathing starting to get a little quick. What would I see when I went into the girls’ bathroom?

After she left, I waited 5 minutes before asking the teacher to go.

Peeking my head in the bathroom to make sure no one else was there, I slipped inside.

“Ariana?” I whispered.

Coming out of the stall was one of the most magnificent sights I’d ever seen. There was Ariana in all her glory, wearing a white top that was way too small and shorts. Slowly, with a swagger I’d never seen from her, she walked until she was right in front of me. Breathing hard, I stared down at her chest. Sticking out 3 inches, her chest was covered in all kinds of cuts and striations.

“Hi.”
Looking up, I saw the same kind smile on Ariana’s face, someone that I’d known for years. But she had completely transformed into an Amazonian beauty. And we were still in 6th grade!

“I’m 6’3 now.” Ariana said in a silky voice, answered my unsaid question. “I’ve been using my brother’s weights too. Want to see my muscles?”

Without even waiting for my answer, she flexed. Directly in front of my face was a mountain of muscle. Slowly, as Ariana poured more force into her flex, her bicep grew, grew until it was practically the size of my face.

“19 inches. Not too bad, considering I only had a week to grow.”

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I looked up are Arianna in awe. 7 inches in one week?!? It was unbelievable.

Ariana smirked. “That’s not the only thing that improved.”

Slowly, she lifted her shirt, revealing an eight- pack that would put any male bodybuilder to shame. I ran my hand over those cobblestones, trailing my finger down the separations. Then she flexed.

I let out a little yelp as my finger was engulfed by her muscle. Up to my knuckle, my finger was completely immobile, trapped between Ariana’s abs. She laughed, squeezing my finger even harder, before letting go.

She walked back into the stall, showing her wide back. It was nearly as wide as the stall itself.

She tossed a measuring tape into my hand. “Let’s compare!”

Again, she held up her arm, flexing and unflexing, until her bicep grew right in front of my eyes. I reached up to her arm, wrapping the measuring her arm. I gulp a few times before calling out

“19 and 3/4 of an inch.”

Ariana’s brow furrowed and she started relaxing and tensing her arm again, finally flexing hard enough for her arm to tremble. My jaw dropped open when I looked at the new measurement.

“21 inches!”

She smiled, holding her arm closer to my face. I licked it, nervously looking up at Ariana. She smiled, saying “We’ll have time for that later. Let’s finish up measuring.”

I sank to me knees. My heart dropped as I looked up at Ariana. Would this soon be my fate, with Ariana’s amazing growth?

She tensed her thigh. I wrapped the measuring tape around her tanned leg, letting my hand trail upon her soft skin.

“26 inches.” I whispered.

Again, she flexed with all her might, nodding at me to measure again.

“28 in-”

Before I could finish speaking, she wrapped those thighs around my head.

My hand instantly went up to those pythons, trying, but having no luck in denting them. Slowly, she started to squeeze, her thighs growing until they engulfed my face. I felt like my face would be crushed like an eggshell, as the pressure kept on increasing and increasing. Starting to run out of air, I started pounding on the powerhouses Ariana called legs. They just bounced right off.

Finally, she left go and as I caught my breath, she held out her thigh for me to measure.

“30 inches.” I said, looking way up at Ariana.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ariana's Growth
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 08:48:21 am »
very fast but very good!!
go on please!!!
and give her a magnificent clit!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
  • In female muscle we trust.
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 01:49:09 pm »
No...
Don't give her a massive clit if you had no intention to give her one in the first place. Write and tell the story YOU want, SilkWords.

I do agree with Caino on the pace of the story. It is either she grows too fast, or you don't give us enough details about what is going on in between the meetings with Ariana and the Narrator. Those kind of high school story gains to have some more in depth narration, so we really get the same surprise of the growth as the narrator does.

Also, and because I'm a bit of a "realistic" dude, I like to know "why".
Why does she grows? Just like that out of the blue? Awesomely good genes? Mutant?
It sounds dumb, but I kind of feel left out and uninterested if I can't put my finger on the growth's trigger.

This is of course my little 2 cents about that short story, which is closer from a grow sequence than an actual story as it is. And obviously you are totally free to take or not into account the advices given to you.
This is - I insist - YOUR story.

I am still kind of hooked on her next growth stage, keep it up ;).
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 12:44:13 pm »
I'm with Elmanouche on not going for an enlarged clit. But as he said, it's your story, which I like a lot so far!  :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [SilkWords] Ariana's Growth

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View