Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578176 Posts in 73589 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 05:58:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [M Roppo] *Annie Ample & others* Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [M Roppo] *Annie Ample & others* Stories~collected  (Read 165078 times)

Offline jos73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
Little Annie Ample - Snow Job
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 02:24:49 pm »
these stories were obtained from "groups.yahoo.com / group / fantasymuscle/"

Part 1

"I still don't understand why you wanted to come on this ski trip? You've never put on a pair of skis in your life." Brad asked his younger sister Annie, as he unpacked his suitcase. "I'm really not up here for the skiing." Annie replied as she too unpacked her scant little outfits. "Wow, are you expecting to stay warm in clothes like that?" Brad asked of her micro outfits. "You'd be amazed how much heat these clothes can produce!" she said with a sinister smile.

The freckle-faced 14 year old girl had begged her older brother to take her along on his ski trip. "There should be good skiing for you judging on how much it was snowing on our drive up here." Annie said to Brad. Annie was dressed in a tight, turtle-necked sweater, skin tight spandex pants, and 6 inch stiletto heels. Even though her body was very covered, there was no hiding her massive muscularity as her clothes were like a second skin. "Ya, the snow is really coming down!" Brad replied. "I'm going to go put my things in my room." Annie said. Annie was to sleep in the bedroom, while Brad slept on the sofa-bed. "Thanks again for letting me take the bedroom, Brad." Annie thanked with a smile as she disappeared into the bedroom.

Brad finished unpacking and started a fire in the fireplace. A few moments later Annie came out of the bedroom. "Mmmmmm ... that's a cozy fire." she beamed as she sat by her big brother on the floor near the fire. Annie gave her big brother a smile. He felt a little uncomfortable as Annie snuggled up against him. Her huge basketball-sized breast pressing against his arm. "I still can't believe Dad trusted us enough to let us come up here on our own." she said. "Um ...  ya..." he stuttered. “But after all, we are brother and sister and he knows we won't ... uh ..  um ...  you know." he nervously added. "That's true, but things haven't gotten pretty hot between us recently." she said as she began rubbing his upper thigh.

Brad nervously stood up. "Um ... I ... uh ... How about some music?" he stumbled to the radio. Annie stood up and walked over to her jittery brother. "Am I making you nervous?" asked the muscle-bound girl as she caressed his arm. "Annie please ... I'm your brother!" he stammered. "But I thought you loved me?" she jokingly pouted. "I .. I .. do, but as a sister!' he replied. He glared at her nipples that had grown long and hard. Her nipples stretched the tight material. "Don't tell me you've never wanted me to do this..." she started as she pulled his face to hers. Brads eyes ballooned as Annie kissed him on the lips passionately.

Brad squirmed as his powerful little sister held him in place. She had him wrapped up in her huge muscle-bloated arms. Her rock hard breasts and Bullitt-like nipples pressed into his chest. Annie could feel his erection growing against her abdomen. Annie finally let her big brother go after a 30 second long kiss. Brad jumped back gasping for air. "Annie ... what the?" he gasped. "I just thought you would appreciate a little kiss form your younger sister." she smiled. "A little kiss?!! That was ...  was ..." he stumbled with his words. "Hot?" she replied proudly. Brad turned red with embarrassment, knowing she was right. "Oh don't worry, Brad. I won't take it any further than that. Sorry about getting you all hard, but it's not like that wasn't going to happen at sometime during the weekend." she said as she stepped over to the radio.

"Let's just enjoy the weekend." she said as she turned up the volume on the radio. Brad was still mesmerized by his little sister's kiss, but the radio announcer's voice woke him up out of his state. "Once again, the incredible heavy snow fall has brought everything in the area to a complete halt! Nothing is coming in or going out of the mountain area!" came the brisk news cast. Brad quickly ran to the window. "Holy cow! We're snowed in!" he gasped as the snow level had reached the bottom portion of the window already. "Oh my gosh!" squeaked Annie as she rushed to the window as well.

"Some areas will not see any clearing or movement until after the weekend!" continued the radio announcer. "We're stuck inside this cabin for days!" Brad panicked. Suddenly Brad could hear moaning and soft cooing coming from behind him. He turned to look. Annie stood there with eyes closed, erotically moaning. "Are you alright, Annie?" asked big brother. "Oh yes, I am now .... mmmmm" she continued to moan. Brad had seen the look many times before. "I was hoping to squeeze a lot of men this weekend..." she started as she cupped her breasts. "... but now I'm stuck here alone with you ...  all weekend." she continued as she pushed her breasts up. Her 3 inch long nipples easily puncturing through her sweater. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned.

Brad couldn't help but get a soaring erection. Annie's muscles started swelling up. Brad new her muscles reacted that way whenever she was aroused. Usually, Brad would love the thought of being smothered in his little sister's huge, bulging muscles, but it sometimes worried him when she fell into a state like this. "Mmmmmmmmm ... the three of us are going to have wonderful weekend." she continued to moan. "Three of us?" Brad puzzled. "Yes. You ... me ... and mmmmmmmmy ....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuscles." she erotically moaned as she flexed her biceps. The helpless sweater ripped under the upsurge of muscle. Her sleeves ripped wide open. Arching her back, her expanding breast muscles blew apart the front of her sweater. All that remained were the wrist bands of her sweater. She stood there with arms flexed and biceps standing tall at 54 inches. "Ooooohhh ... yessssss!" she cooed in an orgasmic tone as she flexed once more. Brad watched his little sister's arms grow to 60 inches.

"I think you better settle down, Annie!" Brad worried. "I'm too ... pumped for that." she said turning into a side chest flex. Her mammoth breasts ballooned with more muscle. She milked the flex a few more times, injecting more and more muscle into her breasts. She playfully cooed and moaned as she placed her hands on hips. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Brad watched as she tensed her thighs. Slowly, her already massive thighs began swelling with more muscle. The loud rips rang out as her monstrous thighs bloated out to over 65 inches. Her skin tight leggings were no more as they ripped from hip to toe. She gently tore off the remaining tattered material. The muscle hulking 14 year old girl stood in front of her 19 year old brother in only her panties and 6 inch stiletto heels.

Brad was uneasy about the hungry look in his little sister's eyes. She slowly walked towards him. With a slow motion cat walk, she breathed heavily and erotically. Her muscles danced with symphonic precision. Brad took a swallow as his little sister neared him. Standing at nearly 6' 4" in her heels, she was taller than his 6' frame. "Ooooooh Bradley!" she said in a soft, hot breath. Brad new that Annie was super horny when she called him by his full name. "I know you ... mmmmm ... won't be able to .... mmmmmmmmm ... get out to enjoy the .... mmmmmmmm .... mountains this weekend, but .... mmmmmmm ... maybe my .... mountains will do." she panted as she flexed her arms. Brad watched as her bulging biceps to nearly 70 inches. "Oh Annie!" Brad drooled as he couldn't resist her. He reached out to caress her biceps. "Oh yessss .... touch me, Bradley!" she cooed. Annie twisted her fist, bobbing the balls of muscles atop her huge biceps. "Oh Annie, your biceps are so big!" he prided as he continued to coddle her bulging biceps. "Mmmmmmm ... yes ... yes they are!" she replied as she flexed again. Her biceps grew to 72 inches of towering muscle. Brad leaned forward and began kissing her right bicep. "Mmmmmmmm " she moaned as she made her veins bloat out. She placed her left hand on the back of his head and slowly guides him over her mammoth bicep as he lovingly kissed it. His head was dwarfed by her bicep that was over two times the size of his head.

Annie then pulled him away from her bicep. She held him by the scruff. She grabbed a hold of his shirt on tore it off his body like it was tissue paper. She then grabbed hold of his pants and tore them off along with his underwear, exposing his raging 14 inch erection. He dangled off the ground in her grip while Annie glared at his throbbing member. "Wait a minute, Annie! Remember I'm your brother!" Brad pleaded. "Mmmmmmm ... I know!" she sighed as she licked her lips erotically. "I know I'm only 14 and I'm your little sister, but someday I'm going to have my way with that thing!" she moaned. She brought him into bear hug. "Until then, .... we'll just have keep improvising .... mmmmm!" she moaned as she lightly squeezed her big brother. With her arms wrapped around his torso, his member pressed into her rippling abs. The tip of his member pressed up into the bottom of her mammoth breasts. "Oh this feels .... soooooooooo ..... goooooood!" she moaned as Brad arched back from the pain. She squeezed a bit harder. She could feel him getting harder by the second. His erection began growing up into her cleavage. He was lost in a pleasure of pain as his arms dangled at his side. Annie felt his member thicken and thought he was nearing orgasm. "No .... not yet!" she said as she let go of him. her groggy brother fell to his knees.

Annie caressed her humungous thighs while she spread her legs apart. Placing her hands on the back of his head, she slowly pulled his head between her waiting thighs. She softly closed her thighs and his nearly limp body jolted. She stood high on her toes, bring her heels right out of her stiletto shoes. The expanding muscles formed an air tight seal around his neck. "Mmmmmmmmm.." she softly moaned as she squeezed slightly. Her thighs reacted by bloating with more muscle. Her thighs grew to 70 inches. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I just love squeezing you, Bradley!" she panted erotically. Her nipples grew longer and harder as she became more and more aroused. After 30 seconds she spread her legs open, fearing she would suffocate him in the air tight muscle-lock of her thighs.

Annie picked up her older brother by the armpits. She spun her dazed brother around so that he was facing away from her. She then pulled him back, sliding his head into deep, muscle rippled cleavage. She let go of his armpits and he was held firmly in place by her muscle engorged breasts alone. She arched her back. Her 4 inch long nipples stood high at the top of her breasts. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm ..." she moaned as she noticed her creamy muscle milk starting to ooze out of her nipples. She grasped both of her breasts. "Time for us to blow!" she said as she pressed in on her breasts. Her breasts converged, plunging him into darkness as his head disappeared between the two mammoth globes of muscle. Brad's muffled shrieks of pain/pleasure only turned Annie on more. She squeezed harder and his body jolted and then finally stiffened like a board. His member grew thick and purple. "Mmmmmmmmm .... let it out, Bradley!" she squeaked. Then Annie in her big brother simultaneously expelled their juices. Brad's member spewed like a hydrant and Annie's nipples sprayed like a hose. "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." Annie moaned loudly as she orgasmed. She rubbed her silky muscle milk all over her breasts as Brad continued to ejaculate his fluids.

She gathered up her limp and expelled older brother into her arms and carried him to the bathroom. "Just think, ...  we have a whole weekend left yet." she whispered into his ear.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 02:24:49 pm »

Offline jos73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
Re: Little Annie Ample - Snow Job, Part One
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 02:25:56 pm »
Little Annie Ample
Snow Job, Part Two

"Ohhh ... my aching head!" Brad mumbled as he slowly awoke form his slumber. "Good morning, big brother." came Annie's high pitched voice. "Huh .... what?" Brad mumbled as his eyes opened a bit more. Then his eyes widened as he realized he was in bed with his 14 year old sister. Annie lay next to him with an ear to ear smile. Brad could feel he was naked and hoped that Annie wasn't. "Did you sleep well?" asked his giddy little sister. "Annie! Please tell me we didn't ... uh ... you know!" he asked. Annie drew a devilish little smile. "Annie!" he gasped. "Relax, Brad. I slept on the sofa. Trust me, it was hard to control taking advantage of you." she panted. "Please tell me you're wearing something under that blanket." he asked his younger sister. "Oh sure ...  a couple of things ..." she began as Brad became somewhat relieved. "Ya ... I'm wearing my panties ... and my muscles!" she grinned as she slid up against him.

Her massive muscular breasts were up into his chin. Her rippled abs pressing up against his now hardening member. "Oooooooo ... looks like your little man is waking up." Annie giggled of is growing member. "Annie .. we really ...  should get out of bed!" Brad said nervously. "Eventually, but I thought some breakfast in bed would be nice." she smiled. Annie brought her huge, muscle bulging arm around his head. "How about some nice warm milk to start of the day?" she said as she pulled his face into her breast. His lips slipped over her huge erect nipple. Annie shivered from the pleasure that surged through her. Brad squirmed to no avail as her muscular arm held him in place. "Now be a good boy and drink your milk!" she said in playfully stern manner.

Annie took her hand and squeezed her muscle engorged breast. Her sweet, warm milk began to flow into his mouth. She gave him an assuring smile as he began sucking in her milk. "Mmmmmmmm ... that's a good boy!" she said as he began to relax and suck her hard nipple. "Ooooooo .... yes ...  my muscle milk will make you big and hard!" she elated as she became more and more aroused. She also began to slither her torso, rubbing her heavily rippled abs against his throbbing member. Gently flexing her abs, she gave his member an arousing muscle massage. Her nipple grew harder and longer in his mouth. She gently flexed her breast into huge cubed pectoral muscle, which sent a gush of milk deep into his throat. She continued flexing her pec slowly like a piston, with each flex spraying her sweet milk.

Brad grew groggy as baby would, milk oozing down his cheeks. "Mmmmmmm ... oooooooo ... don't stop sucking ..." Annie pleaded as she was majorly aroused. She rolled onto her back, taking Brad with her. He lay on top of her, mouth still wrapped around her humongous nipple. She grabbed his buttocks as her aroused muscles bulged and bulged. She slid him up and down a few inches at a time, raking his raging erection against her steely, muscle bumpy abs. "Mmmmmmmmmmm .... does that feel good, big brother?" she heavily panted. Brad was lost in a delirious state of muscle lust. His mouth was limply wrapped around her nipple. She pulled his head up off her engorged nipple momentarily, milk dripping from his mouth. "Mmmmmmmm ... I just love making you feel good!" elated the 14 year old girl, who herself was panting heavily.

Annie sat her groggy brother up on her abdomen. Her magnificent breasts standing like rocky mountains. She slid him up forward, sliding his huge member into her tight, muscular cleavage. Brad's body arched back as the painful pleasure shot through him. Annie held him up and she too arched her back slightly. Then using her amazing muscle control, she filled her basketball-sized breasts with even more muscle. "Mmmmmmmf ... " she softly grunted as her mammoth muscle-stuffed breasts rose and rose. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... " she moaned as she then began to converge her mighty breasts inward on his member. Brad cried out in pain as his member was slowly compressed between his little sister's muscle-inflated breasts.

"Mmmmmm .... Mmmmmmm ...... Mmmmmm ..." she moaned erotically, while flexing her breasts in and out. Brad flopped around in her hands like a rag doll. "Okay ... big ... brother. Let's see ... if ... mmmmmmmmmm ... you can ... handle this?" she said. She sighed and inflated her breasts to a foot and half diameter each. "Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkk.." she groaned loudly as she flexed her breasts as hard as she could. His raging member slowly compressed until it was nearly flattened. Brad cried loudly in pain. "You can ... take it ... I know you ... can!" she panted. Just as his member was nearly pulverized she unflexed her breasts. Once she released her mega-muscular vice on his member, it instantly inflated like a balloon and recoiled like a huge spring. "Mmmmmmm ... go ... Brad ... go!" she elated. His member erupted like a repeating shot gun. Each blast filled her deep muscular cleavage with his fluid. Once Annie felt his warm fluid enter her cleavage and it drove her wild. She too then had a mega orgasm! Her nipples elongated and began spewing her own fluid. "Oooooohh ... yessssssss!" she gasped as the two siblings expelled their orgasmic fluids.

Brad fell limply back. He was spent. Annie effortlessly hoisted her 200 pound brother off of her. She looked at her slumbering big brother. "I bet that was well worth the pain?" she smiled. She lay him down on the bed again. "There you go. You sleep for a while. Little sister is going to go clean up and then I have an idea for a mild workout." she softly said to her brother.

After a quick shower, Annie shuffled through her clothes for something to wear. "This looks like a good outdoor outfit!" she smiled as she settled on a white, fluffy, playboy bunny styled string bikini. The muscle-bound 14 year old put on the skimpy outfit and slipped into her stiletto heels. She looked like she was about to embark on another semi-sexual escapade with her brother, but she had something else in mind.

Annie strode over to the front door. She pulled it opened and saw the snow had reached about a foot from the top of the doorway. "Wow! The white stuff sure came down!" she exclaimed. She could see through the small opening that it had stopped snowing. "Guess it's time I get us out of this mess." she said to herself. She surveyed the room. She then looked at the door. "Hmmmmm ... this will do!" she said as she tore the door of the hinges like it was tissue paper. She then placed the door against the snow. She dug her stiletto heels into the floor and began to push. Her thighs and calves instantly ballooned into massiveness. She softly grunted as the deep heavy snow began to move. Each step forward inflated her legs even further with muscle. Her arms pressed against the door also swelled gigantically. Her biceps swelled to over 60 inches. Meanwhile her thighs swelled to over 70 inches as the slowly moved forward like diesel engine pistons. In a matter of 30 seconds, Annie had plowed 50 foot corridor in the 7 foot deep snow. Annie stopped for a few seconds. Her young body heaping with bulging, rippling muscles. "Hey, this is kinda fun!" she gleed.

Annie slowly continued on her way with her make-shift snow plow. Like a mighty bulldozer, then 14 year old girl thrusted her way through the snow. All the while getting her muscles more pumped along the way. "Hmmmmmmff..." she gently grunted as she sped up. She pushed forward like train, not even breaking a sweat. Before she knew it, the softly panting young girl had reached the road. She could see the plows coming up the mountain in the far distance. She figured it would be at least another couple of hours before they would arrive there.

Brad awoke from his slumber to the brightness shining through the open doorway. "The snow! It's clear!" he gasped as he leaped out of bed and ran to the door. He reached the doorway seeing the snow path cleared to the road a few hundred yards away. He could hear the snow plows in the far distance. "Annie! Annie! They cleared the path!" he joked. "Actually, I did." came his young sister's voice from behind. Brad turned to see Annie standing there in here fluffy little string bikini, all hulked up in muscles. Wow, that's amazing ... you're amazing! look at your body!" he gasped of her massive muscles. Brad had seen his little sister pumped before, but this may have been the biggest he's ever seen her.

"I know ... just look at these muscles!" she said bring her huge arms up in a soft flex. Her biceps rose majestically like mountains. Her soft flex produced 75 inch biceps. Brad watched his little sister, as he did many times, work her muscles. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm...' she moaned as she flexed again. Rising her biceps to 85 inches. Her upper body swelled as well, stretching her poor little bikini top to it's very limit. "I'm so pumped, Brad! It will take at least an hour or two for this muscle swelling to go down. What on Earth am I going to do with all this muscle until then?" teased the 14 year old girl. To Annie's surprise, Brad dropped his underwear, displaying his raging 15 inch erection. "Maybe ... you can ... flex for me?" he said as he grabbed the shaft of his member. Annie had seen his member many times before, but was surprised to him expose it such a manner. She realized her hold on him was becoming stronger and stronger.

"Oh, of course I will.' she said as she untied her bikini top and let drop to the floor. She sexily strode over to her brother and gathered him up in her gigantic arms. "Let's put over here, where it's a little more comfortable." she said softly as she sat him on the bed. Annie took a step back and flexed her arms proudly. Her twin towering peaks rose to 90 inches. "How's this?" she sighed. Brad grabbed his enormous member and began to slowly and gently stroke it. "Oh, Bradley." she elated as he had never masturbated in front of her before. She turned to a side chest flex. Her mammoth breasts swelled to beach ball size with rock hard muscle. Brad panted and moaned as he stroked. "Mmmmmmmm ... do you like that, Bradley?" Annie panted herself as his masturbating was turning her on.

She began to run her hands softly across her rippling abs. "Mmmmmmmmmm ... Oooooooooo ..." she moaned as she slithered her torso erotically while probing her deep, cut abs. Brad's erection grew as he continued to stroke over his muscle hulking sister. Annie flexed her thighs until they were 80 inch gargantuan tree trunked muscles. "Oooooooooo ..." moaned the incredibly aroused 14 year old girl. Her calves exploded out to 40 inches. Brad watched and stroked as his younger sister pumped herself up like never before. His member grew thicker and harder. He wrapped his other hand around his member, too.

Annie could see he was near exploding. She cupped her humongous breasts and caressed them as her nipples stood 4 inches tall at the top of her chest. "Mmmmmmmmm ...  are you .... ooooooo ...  ready ... big brother?" she cooed as she petted her muscle inflated breasts. Brad had an ear to ear grin in his lost state of muscle lust. His two handed stroking became vigorous. "This .... is ... mmmmmmmmmmmm ...  for you ...... oooooooooo." Annie moaned as she began a slow, hard crab flex. The loud crackle of expanding muscles filled the room. Her entire upper body swelled with more and more muscle. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..." she moaned as her face slowly disappeared behind a wall of back, shoulder, and chest muscles.

Annie's skin glistened as her hulking muscles stretched it. Huge mounds of muscle bursted from her body. Hot dog sized veins covered her entire body. Brad had never seen his sister like this! Brad could hear her orgasmic moans becoming muffled as her head was engulfed by the surrounding muscles. Annie brought her massive arms out for one more hard crab flex. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmf!" came a long muffled moan as she flexed herself into an orgasm. Crackling and popping filled the air. Brad exploded like never before. The ejaculation was massively painful and the ultimate pleasure at the same time. His body heaved and jolted as he spewed shot gun blasts of his fluid.

A few seconds later the roar of the snow plow could be heard from the road below. "Are you kids okay up there, or can we keep going up the road?" screamed the driver of the snow plow. Annie sat spent in a lazy chair, still hulking with muscles. Brad sat on the floor, also spent. "No .. we're ... fine!' Brad replied with what little strength he could muster. "Okay then! By the way, that's quite the snow job you did here!" yelled back the driver, referring to the snow path. "Oh yes ...  she certainly did." he happily mumbled to himself.

Offline bmt

• Activity:
    3.33%
Little Annie Ample #17
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 04:41:09 pm »
Little Annie Ample #17

Annie was putting her books away in her school locker. The halls were emptying at the end of another school day. Another school day full of male students and teachers drooling over 14 year old Annie's massive, sexy muscles. "Gosh, Annie! You're the only girl in school who can get away with dressing like that!" said Meagan, the girl who occupied the locker next to Annie's. Meagan referred to the micro mini-skirt, 4 inch wide halter top, and 6 inch stiletto heels Annie was wearing. "Let's just say the Principal and I came to an agreement on the subject at the beginning of the school year." Annie said as she closed her locker. Annie referred to the visit to his office which ended in Annie beating the poor Principal to pulp.

"I'm so jealous! I wish I had a body like yours!" sighed Meagan. Meagan was no slouch in the body department. 14 year old Meagan was blessed with a gorgeously full 38 - 24 - 36 figure. "Don't sell yourself short. You've got an awesome body, Meagan! You've always got the boys chasing you." Annie complimented. "Not like you do, Annie! The boys and men sometimes cum on the spot when they see you dressed like that!" Meagan replied. "Ya ... that is kinda fun." Annie giggled. "Well, see you tomorrow, Annie" Meagan said and went on her way. "Sure thing." Annie replied.

Annie turned to start on her way when a boy ran right into her. His face slammed right into her basketball-sized breasts that felt more like bowling balls! Books, papers, and his glasses flew into air as the poor boy hit the ground. "Oh my gosh ... are you okay?" Annie squeaked. Her 6 inch heels clicked as she scampered around the fallen and dazed boy. She looked around, but found the hallways were already empty of students. "Oh dear!" she sighed. Annie put her hands under the boy’s armpits, picked up his glasses and stood him up. At nearly 6'4" in her heels and the boy only 5'7", his face was at breast height to her.

The groggy boy opened his eyes. ""Uhhhhh ... what .. did I ... hit?" he mumbled. Annie put his glasses on him. His eyes widened as her massive, shiny breasts filled his vision. He took a deep swallow as he looked up at her face. "You're ... you're ... her! You're ..." he stuttered just before he feinted. His face fell right into her deep cleavage. "Oh pooh! What am I going to do with you?" Annie sighed once more. Annie pulled his face out of her cleavage and cradled him up in her bulging arms. At 110 pounds, the skinny, slightly pimple-faced boy was a feather in her arms. The massively muscle-bound 14 year old girl carried the unconscious boy down the hall, heels clicking loudly.

She reached the Nurse's office and opened the door. She found Nurse Adams putting on her coat in preparation for going home. "Good gosh, Annie! You've really got to stop torturing these poor boys and teachers with those muscles of yours! I'm getting way too many patients in here!" joked Nurse Adams. "But my muscles didn't do this! I mean, they did, but not on purpose!" Annie defended herself. "Oh, I'm just teasing. Just lay him down on the bed over here." the Nurse replied. Annie laid the groggy boy down as the Nurse looked at Annie up and down. "I guess that outfit is getting you straight A's?" she joked to Annie. "Um ... I .. " Annie didn't know what to say. "Don't worry, Annie! I know that sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!" joked the Nurse.

"Now, let's check on our patient." Nurse Adams said as she sat beside him. She took off his glasses. "Wow, he's nerdy looking!" the Nurse said. "Actually, I think he's kinda cute!" Annie smiled. "Now what happened, Annie?" she asked. "Well, I was just standing there ... and then BOOM! He ran into me." Annie explained. "Oh I see. So, in other words, he ran into a brick wall shaped as a girl." the Nurse replied as she probed his face with her fingers. "Is he going to be okay?" Annie asked, showing concern. "Hmmmmm ... some minor bruising, but looks like nothing's broken." the Nurse informed. The Nurse opened his eyes with her fingers. "He's a bit dazed, but he'll be alright." the Nurse said.

The Nurse wet a cloth and began dabbing his face with it. He began to lightly moan. "Here, can you do this? I have to pick up my daughter at the day care. If he doesn't fully come round call me on my cell." the Nurse said, laying her card on the bed. "Oh sure! It's the least I could do for the poor fellow." Annie replied. "Just remember to behave, young lady!" the nurse said as she left. "I'll try ..." Annie whispered to herself.

"Mmmmm ... mmm .." moaned the boy as his eyes opened slightly. "How you doing, sweetie?" Annie asked. "Huh ... wha ... who's that?" he mumbled. Annie grabbed his glasses and put them on him. "Her you go ... this will help." Annie said. His eyes widened as Annie's cute, freckled face came into view. "An ... An ... Annie ... Ample!" he stuttered. "That's me!" she boasted. "Am I in ... heaven?" he sighed. "Awwww ... that's so sweet." she smiled.

Annie sat him up and sat beside him. "How does that feel, honey?" Annie asked with a smile. "F ... f .... fine!' he stuttered nervously. "Relax, sweetie. I'm not going to hurt you." she said to him. "I'm not ...  afraid ... of you ... hurting me." he continued to stutter. "You're not? Then why so nervous?" she asked. "It's just that you're so ...  so ... so .." he started. "Muscular?" Annie said, flexing her bicep. Her mushrooming bicep grew to 50 inches. "Wow! you certainly are muscular, but what I was going to say was ... you're so ... so ... beautiful!" he said and shyed his head away. "Wow! Nobody has ever said that to me before! You really think I'm beautiful?" Annie asked as her nipples grew beneath her tight halter top. "You are an angel of beauty!" he complimented the 14 year old girl.

"Than you ... uh ... uh ... what did you say your name was?" Annie asked. "Eugene." he replied. "Wow, your parents couldn't of picked a more nerdy name." she joked. "Well, I fit the part." said the skinny boy. "Well, I think you're cute." Annie boasted. "You ... you ... do?" he smiled. "I sure do! How old are you, Eugene?" Annie said. "I'm 17." he replied. "Well, I'm only 14." Annie replied. "I can't believe you're only 14 and so beautiful!" he said. "Stop it! You're making me bulge!" she said as her already massive muscles swelled slightly. "Oh my!" Eugene blurted of Annie's swelling muscles. Annie didn't know why, but she was turned on by the spindly little nerd.

"I want to make it up to you for hurting you." Annie said to him. "But, it was my fault! You did nothing wrong, Annie!" he replied. "Please ... let me make it up to you!" Annie pleaded. "Please, there's no need." Eugene replied. Annie took a step back. "Do you like my muscles?" the muscle-engorged 14 year old asked. "Uh ... um ... yes! There amazing!" Eugene nervously replied. Annie giggled as she reached behind her and unbuttoned her halter top. "Annie ... what are ...?" Eugene gasped. "My muscles tend to get pretty big when I flex. I don't want to ruin a perfectly good halter top." Annie said to the stunned 17 year old boy, seeing the muscle-bound 14 year old bare chested..

"Annie please ... you don't have to do this." Eugene begged. "Shhhhhhh ..." Annie softly quieted him as she slowly and sensually flexed her biceps. Eugene watched the young girls biceps rise to 55 inches. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm ..." she moaned as she flexed again. Her biceps towered to 60 inches. Eugene grew a huge teepee in his pants. "Is that a baseball bat in your pants, or are you just glad to see my muscles?" Annie teased. The muscle bulging girl turned to a side chest pose. Her massive breasts ballooned with even more muscles and sprouting huge, blood surging veins. "How do you like that, sweetie." Annie whispered. "I ... I ... " Eugene stuttered. "It's okay, I can see how much you like it!" Annie said of his raging erection. Annie then began flexing her thighs and calves. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ..." she moaned as she pumped her muscle-bulging legs up with more muscle.

"Why don't you come over her, Eugene." Annie suggested in a soft sultry voice. "I don't ... know ... Annie ..." he stammered. Annie stepped to him and grabbed him by the hand. She pulled the shy, nerdy boy off the bed. They were now standing facing each other. Annie put one arm behind her head and flexed the other one. Eugene took a deep gulp as he watched her bicep rise to 65 inches. "Go ahead sweetie! You can touch it. We both know you want to ..." she erotically spoke. Eugene's trembling hand came up slowly towards Annie's towering, muscle peaked bicep. He reached high up and cupped the top of her massive bicep. "What do you think of that?" Annie smiled. "It's ... it's .... the biggest muscle I've ....  ever seen!" he gasped as he caressed the peak of her 65 inch bicep. "Mmmmmmmm ... If you think it's big now, wait till I flex really, really hard!" she said.

Annie let out a huge exhale and then flexed her arm up ever so slowly, with Eugene's hand still mounted on the top of her peak. As her arm slowly came up, so did her rising bicep. Her arm neared the top of her flex. Eugene stood up on his toes to keep his hand on her bicep. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmf ... " she softly grunted as her flex produced an 80 inch bicep. "Oh ... Annie! What a beautiful muscle that is!" he gasped. "I have other muscles, too." Annie suggested as she thrust her foot into the ground, bloating her thighs out to 60 inches of solid muscle. Eugene came down on one knee, then looked up at a smiling Annie. "You like?" Annie said as she twisted her leg left and right, causing mounds of muscles to dance. Eugene began probing her muscle-laden thighs with his hands. "I've never seen so much muscle!" he gasped.

Annie let the nerdy 17 year old probe and caress her muscle bulged thigh to his content. She then turned around with her back to him. "Check this out!" she exclaimed as she bent her leg up. Her calf muscle swole up to the size of a volleyball. "Holy cow!!" gasped Eugene. Annie pumped her leg up and down, injecting more and more muscle into her calf. Eugene wrapped both hands around her monstrous 40 inch calf. "Now you can see why I could never wear stockings!" Annie boasted. "Or jeans for that matter! These babies would rip through denim like tissue!" Eugene added.

Annie turned to face him again and rose to his feet. His pants merciless stretched from his huge erection. Slightly embarrassed, he attempted to cover it. "Don't be embarrassed. I take that as a compliment. My muscles have a habit of doing that to the male species!" she assured him as she pulled his hands away from his pants. The 14 year old muscle girl put her arms behind her head and began slithering her torso. "Just enjoy!" Annie said as he watched her abs explode in a tidal wave of deep, cut, and rippling muscles. "Mmmmmmmmm ..." she softly cooed as she moved like a belly dancer. Eugene ran his hand across her muscle-bubbling abs. "Whoa!! Feels like a cast iron washboard!" he bellowed.

"Now it's time for my bestest muscles!" she said in a child-like voice. Annie arched her back and took a deep breath. Her mammoth breasts filled like balloons. "Annie ... I ... shouldn't ..." he gulped. "It's okay ... I want you to." she assured as she tensed up. Her breasts crackled as they solidified with muscle. She grabbed his hands a slid them up to her awaiting breasts. "Mmmmmmmmmm ... these are the hardest breasts in the world!" boasted the 14 year old girl. Eugene drooled as his hands glided all over her mammoth, granite-like breasts. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... that feels soooooooooo ... good!" Annie moaned. "They're as hard ... as ... as ... steel!" Eugene relished. Annie's nipples grew longer from his touching and compliments.

"They feel great ...  but they taste even better!" Annie said as she grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled his mouth over her 4 inch long nipple. Annie shivered as her long, hard nipple entered his mouth. Eugene gagged on the large, muscular nipple. "Oh ..... yessss .... Ooooooo ..." Annie moaned as she thrust his head back and forth. Although she held him, it wasn't firmly. Eugene was able to break free form her grasp. "What ... what's ... the matter? That feels sooooooo .... good! Why are you stopping?" asked the hot and horny Annie. "I can't do this to you, Annie! You're very muscular and you're very, very beautiful ...  and you're only a girl. I shouldn't be doing something like this to a 14 year old girl!" Eugene explained.

Annie snapped out of her aroused state. "Wow ... what a noble little nerd you are! Most men would take total advantage of a situation like this, but not you. I think I really like you!" Annie smiled. Annie then pulled him in her arms and began to kiss him passionately. Poor Eugene was on the tip of his toes as the 14 year old kissed him. After a 30 second kiss, Annie set him down. The groggy 17 year old Eugene had an ear to ear smile. "I don't know what it is about you, but I like it!" Annie said. "I ... I .... like ... you .. too." Eugene replied, slowly coming out of his daze.

Eugene shook off the last bit of delirium. "Wow ... you are massive, Annie!" he boasted of her massively pumped body. "Ya ... isn't it wonderful?" she said, flexing her biceps. Her arms grew thick and massive as her biceps rose to 80 inches once more. "How long will you stay all swollen up with muscles like that?" asked Eugene. "Gosh, sometimes over an hour." she replied. "Will nothing help the swelling go down?" he asked. "Um .. uh ... there is something that helps ... but I wouldn't want to do that." she replied. "What is it? can I help?" he begged. "Well, sometimes it helps if I squeeze or crush something .... or ... someone." she said lowering her head. Eugene lifted her chin with his hand. "I'm here for you, Annie." he said softly. "No ... I couldn't ask that of you." she said stepping back. "Please I want to help." he insisted. "No ... it's fine. I like my muscles all pumped like this ... see?" she said as she did various flexes. Eugene gently grabbed her by the hands. "But wouldn't it feel better to wrap those muscles around me?" he continued to insist.

Annie bit her lower lip as she pondered. "Are you sure?" she asked. "Of course I am." he assured her. "Okay ... if that's what you want." Annie replied. "I would be honored." he said. "Oh goody, goody! I'm going to make you explode like you never have before!" she said, looking down at his raging erection. "Explode? If you're talking about what I think you're talking about ... I have to tell you I never ... uh ... uh.." he said embarrassed. "You mean you're a virgin and you've never experienced an orgasm? Gosh ... that's so sexy!" she gasped. He just blushed and lowered his head. "Wow, I can't believe the girls have never noticed how gifted you are down there." Annie added. "I've never been this big before. You are one special girl." he replied.

"You're in for real treat my nerdy little friend." she said as she guided him towards the bed. The topless 14 year old then lay on the bed and spread her legs wide open. "Come lay right here, honey." she said, patting her crotch. he lay on his back, with his head against her crotch. "Oh, I think you better unzip your pants and let that monster out to breath." Annie suggested Eugene did so and Annie gazed at his towering erection. "Are you ready?" she asked. "Will it hurt?" asked a nervous Eugene as he eyed the two monstrous thighs on either side of his head. "Yes, it's going to hurt, ... but it will be a good hurt." she assured as she crossed her legs. All but his lips and nose were submersed in muscles. "Okay ... I'm just going to ... power up my muscles a little bit." she said in a calming tone. Annie gently flexed her feet forward. Her bloated legs grew more mounds and mounds of muscle. The expanding muscles completely engulfed his head.

His hands came up onto her thighs. "Hmmmm ... still no squirming! I'm impressed!" Annie said. The young girl then tensed her thighs. Crackling, expanding muscles bloated her thighs out to 65 inches. Eugene just kept caressing her thighs, not showing any signs of pain. "Mmmmmm ... tough little boy!" Annie exclaimed. Resting on her hands, Annie raised her butt off the bed and arched her back. She squeezed with extreme force. Muscles popped, bulged, and rippled. She looked at his throbbing, raging erection. It was nearly purple and looked plugged. "Come on, sweetie ... you can do it!" she said as she squeezed harder. His hands finally fell limp to his side. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmffff!" Annie grunted as she squeezed hard. Her thighs became monstrously huge. His member filled like a balloon. "Mmmmmmmmmmm ... here you cum, baby!" she sighed with one last surge of muscle from her thighs. Annie watched his member gyrate and then explode with fluid. "Go sweetie, go!" Annie elated as she too felt the surge of muscle build as she orgasmed. Annie gyrated as she violently orgasmed. Eugene's head was drenched by her fluids deep within her thighs.

Annie open her legs. Eugene's entire head was drenched in her fluids. He was groggy, but coming out if it. "Are you okay, sweetie?" Annie's young voice asked. Eugene just softly moaned with a pleasurable smile. Annie brought her up legs and spread wide open. She caressed her muscle-bloated thighs. "My older brother is the only one who has been able to withstand that much muscle from me ... until you." Annie smiled. She lifted his head off of her and sat him up. She grabbed a nearby towel and placed it over his crotch area. She rubbed his cheek as he opened his eyes. "How you feeling, Eugene?" asked the muscle teen. "Never ... better." he muttered.

Annie stood up and grabbed her halter top. She put it on, stretching it to it's limit. "I'm still a little swole up with muscles!" she giggled. "I hope I didn't hurt you too much?" Annie said leaning down to him on the bed. "That was the greatest thing I've ever felt in my life." Eugene replied with ear to ear smile. Annie leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you, too. that felt great for me, too." she said to him and then stood up. "Now let's get you and this bed cleaned up so nobody's the wiser of what happened here. "Ya ... good idea!" he replied.

After the clean up, the two teenagers were at the school exit doors. "Well ... uh ... I hope ... I can  .. talk to you some time again?" Eugene asked in a shy manner. Annie, who's muscles were back down to their normal mammoth state, kissed him on the cheek. "Oh we'll do more than just talk again, honey!" she said with a wink and a smile. Eugene then watched as she started on her walk home. Her muscle-round gluts swaying left and right, grabbing glances from every person and car that had her in their view. "What a girl!" he said to himself.

Offline lonewolf3136

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Annie Ample #18 [text]
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 09:22:25 pm »
Little Annie Ample #18
Still the One

Brad entered the house to find it silent. He made his way upstairs on his way to his room. As he neared Annie's room, he saw the door was open just an inch or two. He could hear Annie's soft moaning. 'She must be working out or flexing' he thought. Annie always got turned on when she worked out or flexed her muscles. Brad put his ear to the Annie's door. "Mmmmmmmmmm ... ooooo ... that's so good!" he could hear his 14 year-old sister moan. 'Wow ... she must be having quite a workout' he thought as he continued to listen in. Her moaning had sprouted an erection in him. Brad rubbed his pants over his erection.

"Ahhhhhhh .... mmmmmmm ..." he heard little sister moan. His erection grew. "Mmmmmmmm ... doesn't that feel good, baby?" she moaned. 'Baby? Who's she talking to?' he thought. Brad could hear that her moaning was elevating. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..." she continued. Brad slowly pushed the door open. He could see her sitting on her bed, legs extended. She was topless, in panties, and wearing 6 inch stilettos. Annie was looking down between her legs as she slithered and moaned erotically. Brad pried the door open a couple more inches. He saw that there was someone sitting on the floor, with their head between Annie's monstrously muscle-bloated thighs. The person was definitely male, due to the huge, raging erection in his pants.

"Annie?" a surprised Brad gasped as he opened the door completely. Annie looked up to see her big brother Brad in the doorway. The 14 year old girl is in a state of muscle crushing lust. "B ... B ... Brad ..." she sighed as she arched her back. Her mammoth breasts rose upwards. Brad too was now at major erection mode. "Who's that?" asked Brad. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...." Annie moaned as her 65 inch thighs had the boy's head completely immersed in muscle. Brad watched as the boy's crotch darkened as he orgasmed. "Ohhhhhh ... yesssss!" Annie erotically moaned as the boy orgasmed. Brad was overcome by the situation as he too erupted in his pants. Seeing this, Annie too tensed up as she neared orgasm. Her muscles expanded and rippled as her body always did when she orgasmed. "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" came a load, long moan as the muscle-hulking young girl had her massive orgasm. The 14 year old girl gyrated as the three of them simultaneously orgasmed.

"What's going on?" asked Brad, who still hadn't realized he actually creamed his pants. Annie was just coming out of her orgasmic state. She spread her legs apart and the boy's reddened head fell limply to the floor. The sensually charged girl looked up at her big brother. "It's not ... what ... you think." panted the half naked girl. Her young body swelled with every panting breath. Her rock-hard, four inch long nipples oozed some of her muscle milk. Annie's erotic state slowly subsided. Brad finally took notice of his creamed pants. "Shit! I'm so flustered I didn't even feel that!" he gasped. "Sorry, Brad." Annie tried to comfort.

"So .. who is this?" Brad gestured of the spent and crushed boy on the floor. "Well ... that's Eugene." she replied. "This is Eugene? The one you've been talking about for the last while?" Brad pouted. Annie grabbed a towel off her bed and stood up. She was about to wipe her nipples dry when she looked at Brad with puppy eyes. "I would be ever so grateful if someone were to help me clean these up." she gestured as she thrust her chest out. Brad would normally jump at the chance to suck on his sister's sweet hardened nipples, but he was a bit flustered. "No! Don't!' he barked. Annie relaxed her chest and put on a baggy sweat shirt. "Sorry, Brad. I didn't realize you were so upset!" little sister replied.

"So, is he like your boyfriend or something?" Brad queried. "Not really ... but kinda ... I guess ..." Annie quietly replied. Annie could see that her older brother was troubled. "I know you use your muscles on other men and boys, but you've never brought anyone up to your room for it before." Brad said to her. "This has always been our place..." he continued as he turned to walk out of the room. “Brad ... please ... wait... " Annie tried, but Brad kept walking out of the room. Brad left the room, went down the stairs, and left the house. 'Wow ... he's really bummed' Annie thought.

Annie heard Eugene behind her, slowly coming out of his muscle induced semi coma. She turned and walked over to him. "Wow! That ... was ... amazing!" he boasted of Annie's muscle squeezing. Annie quickly swept up the 17 year old Eugene in her arms. Cradled in her arms, Annie proceeded to the bathroom down the hall. "You're amazing, Annie!" Eugene said from the comfort of her bulging arms. Annie gave him a smile as she set him down in front of the bathroom door. "Sorry I gotta cut things a little short, Eugene. Just get yourself cleaned up and I'll call you tomorrow." Annie said to him. Eugene looked down at his soaked crotch and chuckled. "Oh my! I must have really enjoyed myself!" he boasted of the amount he expelled. "Okay, Annie," he continued as he went into the bathroom. Annie strolled off back to her bedroom.

Later that evening, Brad returned home. He had cooled off a bit, but was still down about finding a boy in Annie's room. He made his way up the stairs. He passed by Annie's closed door, not even thinking of her at all. Brad opened the door to his room and flicked on his light. He quickly took off his pants and shirt. He gasped as he saw Annie sitting on his bed crossed legged. "Crap! You scared the hell out of me, Annie!" he barked. Annie stood up and Brad's eyes widened at how high up he had to look. Brad looked down at Annie's feet to see she was wearing a pair of 14 inch stiletto heels, putting her at just over 7 feet tall. She was wearing a hot pink micro mini, a two inch wide halter top stretched to its limit by her basketball-sized breasts and 3 inch long nipples. "Sorry, big brother. I didn't mean to scare you." she softly replied as she walked toward him. Brad's member reacted as always, growing huge and thick. Left only in his under wear and socks, his growing member slowly creeped out of his underwear. "Mmmmmm ... looks like you're not mad at me anymore!" she smiled as she noticed his now 13 inch member. "Please Annie! I'd rather not see you right now!" Brad barked at his 14 year old sister.

Annie arched her back as she near him. Her ballooning, muscle engorged breasts ripped open her halter like it was made of tissue. "Are you sure, big brother?" she seductively asked as she reached him. The towering teenaged girl looked down at her 19 year old brother. His forehead grazing the bottom of her mammoth, rock hard breasts. He took a deep swallow. "You'll always be the one for me!" Annie exclaimed as she took her brother into her muscle heaping upper body and hugged him. Brad was instantly buried in muscles, which amplified his erection up to 16 inches. His elongating erection now pressed up against Annie's micro, g-string panties. "Oh my!" Annie squeaked. That was followed by a deep erotic moan by the young girl as Brad's hard member pressed up against her. Brad wasn't able to pull himself out from her embrace. "Annie stop!" he begged.

"It's a good thing I'm wearing panties or this could have been a deeply penetrating experience!" she said as she giggled. The giggling made her body gyrate, in turn the head of Brad's member pushed her panties aside and was now pressing against Annie's Vaginal lips. This in turn caused Brad's member to rise another inch. "Ooooooooooo ... dear!" Annie squeaked as she got up on the toes of her stiletto shoes to avoid penetration. She pushed up on his shoulders to hold herself up high enough, but his raging erection still pressed up against her lips. "Ohhhhhhhhh ... Brad!" she moaned as her wetness spilled over his member. Brad could see that if Annie let herself down, he would enter her vagina. In her erotic state, he thought that she may do something like that on purpose.

Brad grabbed Annie's ass in an attempt to keep her supported up. His hands grasped her rock-hard gluts. "Mmmmmmmmmmm ...” she moaned. "Annie please ... we don't want to get carried away here!" Brad pleaded. Annie was high up on her toes as far she could go, but stumbling causing more friction between her vagina and Brad's member. Brad tried steadying his younger sister. Annie softly thrusted back and forth. Rubbing her lips against the throbbing head of his member. "But ... mmmmm ... it feels ..... sooooooooooooooo ....good!" she moaned softly. Deep down, Brad could not deny it felt heavenly to be in such a situation. The temptation was over whelming. All he would have to do is let go of her ass and thrust upwards and that would drive his member deep inside his muscle-bound sister. The ultimate taboo was within millimeters. This is his sister ... a 14 year old girl, but the sexiest creature alive to him. It had always been Brad who craved sexual relations with Annie, but the tide had slowly turned over the last few months. It was Annie who created and craved these situations. Annie was also a virgin and Brad thought of what his huge, thick, throbbing member would do to her. What to do?

"Annie! Annie!" Brad tried snapping his hornied up little sister out of her erotic nausea. Annie stumbled on her feet a bit and her vaginal lips spread slightly over the head of his member. Brad pushed up on her ass. "Annie no!" he begged. "But ... I .... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... want to!" she pleaded erotically. Her nipples grew to over 5 inches and her muscles rippled and bulged from head to toe as the sensual pleasure surged through her. "Don't you ... want to ... Brad?" she panted. "I ... I ... do ... but we can't!" he pleaded. Annie lost her footing again and Brad tried to avoid penetrating her. "Annie ... I can't ... hold you ... much longer!" he gasped as the sweat poured down his face.  "I always wanted ....mmmmmmm ..... you to be ..oooooooooo ... the first!" she moaned. "I want this as much as you do, but I'm your brother!" he pleaded once more. Brad could feel himself nearing orgasm and had to do something. "I want to ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... hump you!" Annie gasped as she began to lower herself. Brad pushed forward and as was able to heave his near 300 pound muscle hulking sister towards his bed. Her viganal lips scrapped across his member and that brought on a massive explosion of an orgasm from Brad. "Hrrrrrrrrrk!" Brad yelled as he grabbed his member and jerked fiercely. Annie landed on Brad's bed and was sprayed over by her brother's juices. Brad stroked hard as the huge globs of cum landed on his sister. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... " Annie moaned as she rubbed the juices into her muscle breasts and rippled abs. She brought her legs up spread eagle and arched her back as she too erupted in orgasm. Annie screamed aloud as she in turn sprayed her older brother with her juices as she gushed like a garden hose.

Brad fell to his knees near Annie's legs. Annie slapped her legs together, hitting Brad's face with her ankles. The blow stunned Brad and he fell forward into her awaiting legs. Annie quickly closed her muscle bloated legs around Brad's head. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..." she moaned as she pointed her toes, injecting more muscle into her hulking legs. Her 14 inch glass stilettos gleamed. Her legs crackled as muscles expanded. This brought her to orgasm once more, drenching her brother's head with her fluids. She spread her legs apart, giggling at her brother’s groggy, soaked face. She slapped her legs together once more. Her mighty legs crashed together like two granite pillars. Brad's body recoiled from the jolt. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... " she moaned as another orgasm soaked his battered head. She spread her legs once more. She grabbed the back of his head and rubbed it deeply into her crotch. "Ohhhhhhhh ... yessss!" she moaned loudly.

Her groggy brother was getting a face full of her sweet crotch, but it was a painful experience. Annie thrust her torso back and forth into his face, spraying him with her multiple orgasms. Sweet muscle milk oozed out her 6 inch long nipples. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... it feels ....ooooooooooooooo .... sooooooooooooooooo .... good!" she elated. was the muscle hulking teenager punishing her brother for not penetrating her or was she just lost in lust and orgasmic pleasure.

Another hard slam of her legs rendered her older brother unconscious. She squeezed hard and groaned with pleasure. Thigh muscles piled up atop each other as the young girl squeezed. Another mighty orgasm and her juices spewed out the top and bottom of her thighs. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she moaned heavily. Spreading her legs let Brad's head fall to the bed. She then slowly began coming out of her lustful state. "Oh my! I hope I didn't hurt you!" she sighed as she pulled her groggy brother up into her arms. "Oh you poor baby." she said as she stroked his hair. She then pulled his mouth over her still erect 5 inch nipple. "This will help you come around." she said as she thrust her huge nipple into his limp mouth.

Annie then flexed her mighty breast in and out. His face moved with her expanding breast. "Mmmmmf .... mmmfff ... mmfff ..." she softly grunted with each breast flex. Every flex shot her thick, sweet muscle milk into his mouth. The sweet milk oozed out the sides of his limp lips. "Come on, Bradley .... suck!" she encouraged. She massaged his cheeks, hoping to stimulate some life into his lips. After a few seconds of Annie's cheek massaging, Brad finally began to suck in her sweet milk. "Oh yes ... that's it baby! Suck it! Suck it hard!" she encouraged. Brad was cradled in her arms like an overgrown infant. Annie flexed her breast like a mighty piston. Her solid muscle-stuffed breast slammed his head back and forth as it shot milk deep down his throat. "Mmmmmmmm ... that a boy! Annie's milk will make you all big and hard again!" Annie said of his regenerating erection.

The thumping of her breast grew louder and quicker as she intensified her breast flex. The milk shots blasted out of her nipples like a precision automatic weapon. The milk was too much for Brad to intake. He gagged and milk spewed out the sides of his mouth. Annie fell into her muscle lust once more. With Brad cradled in her arms, she folded him in on himself. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... " the muscle hulking teen moaned as she slowly crushed her brother in her upper body. Brad's entire body slowly submerged into her massively expanding muscles. It had been some time since Annie had the urge to inflict pain on Brad, but her heightened state of lust gave her the craving to do so.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..." she moaned loudly as Brad slowly disappeared into the darkness of her mammoth muscles. His muffled moans of pain only turned her on more and mad her squeeze even harder. "Oooooooooooooooooo ... this feels .... soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... good!" she sighed erotically. Even with all the pain she was inflicting, she felt his warm juices expelling from his member into her crushing muscles. Annie pumped her gigantic arms a few times to squeeze out every drop of his fluids. She let out loud, heavy sigh as this brought her to another orgasm as well.

She stood up and opened her arms. Her brother fell to the ground with a loud thud. Her nearly naked brother lay there, covered in bruises, cum, and breast milk. Annie too was covered. Her huge, muscle-throbbing breasts and rippling abs were dripping with her brother's fluids. The tall standing Annie put her 14 inch stiletto on Brad's chest and flexed her biceps. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmf!" she grunted as her mighty arms blew up to 65 inches of towering muscle. Looking down at her spent brother. "You know ... if I really wanted to, I could hump you dry! But if this is ever going to happen, I want it to be special." she said with a smile.

cedricharper

Re: Diary of a Muscle Girl
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 09:34:30 am »
Great story thanks for posting. Was wondering if you knew who the author was, as i am sure he must have written some other great stuff judging by this.  Karma+ to you

Author -  Michele LeMuscle = Michele Roppo

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 01:36:45 am »
Again with the brother-sister incest subtext. Took me completely out of the story. Why is incest so popular in stories? It seems like every story I come across has a family member lusting after his sister, daughter, or mother whenever they have muscles just to see them get punished. And whats worse is the musclegirl always gets turned on by that. Bad cliches keep me from reading much anyway, but as soon as I smell incest I immediately stop reading. I just don't get it why it's used so much.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline bobthebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2014, 01:50:41 pm »
In a lot of these stories the action between brother and sister is only suggested. It gets taken to an extreme level in the Tina series by Rampant Tiger. They used to be on DtV but were deleted several years ago. I have them saved if anyone is interested I will upload them.

Warning  The whole family gets in on the act. Very Graphic.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2014, 06:12:38 pm »
In a lot of these stories the action between brother and sister is only suggested. It gets taken to an extreme level in the Tina series by Rampant Tiger. They used to be on DtV but were deleted several years ago. I have them saved if anyone is interested I will upload them.

Warning  The whole family gets in on the act. Very Graphic.

Well, there goes my faith in humanity.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

cedricharper

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2014, 09:59:20 pm »
Hi bobtb, is this Rampant tiger story like one of fighter pilots where the muscle girl is the sexual lead and in this story is doing the whole family. If so i would quite like to read the series if you would be so kind.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2014, 11:53:50 pm »
Ninjastar, while I loved your club stories a great deal, I can't help but disagree with you, incest stories are all a matter of personal taste, they are not evil, just like your stories of free loving/swinging shouldn't be considered evil. It's fantasy, it's completely fiction, there are no real brothers/sisters, mothers/sons, mothers/daughters, fathers/daughters getting it on. I really love Rampant Tiger's stories, and yes, Tina was a personal favorite of mine. I hope you do post the whole series, all of them were really great reads imo. Please post away. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline AAFan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Annie Ample fan. 1st graders bigger than Mr O.
Quite a collection!

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
Thanks 👍, it's been a long time since I've posted. Yes he was a great story teller 😎.

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
@rodman, Where I can find the complete collection of Little Annie Ample and the other stories by this same author. Please help me dude.

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
Karthikkr25, He used to have a library listing on Diana the Valkyrie's site. *****.com. Also you can search on *****.com. Meadler had collection of his stories saved in his favorites. Also search for Michele Roppo stories. I hope this helps you 👍😎.

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
Karthikkr25, He used to have a library listing on Diana the Valkyrie's site. ***** Also you can search on *****. Meadler had collection of his stories saved in his favorites. Also search for Michele Roppo stories. I hope this helps you 👍😎.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [M Roppo] *Annie Ample & others* Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View