Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572434 Posts in 72085 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:53:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  BB Couples
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BB Couples  (Read 45129 times)

Offline marco76ers

• Activity:
    0%
Re: BB Couples
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2021, 08:58:39 pm »
I love these, two hard chiselled bodies with skimpy posing suits all oiled up. Amazing. Would love to know how they get on and not get aroused by each other’s bodies. I would be rock hard looking to lick my partners body all the time.

I once talked to a female bodybuilder here (who used to do couples contests) and she told me that because of the dehydration it becomes almost impossible to have any kind of sexual excitement during a competition. She joked saying that she could walk around naked in backstage that nothing would happen (aldso mentioning the respect and friendship that exists). I doubt whether this is true or not, even more here in Brazil, where most of the girls wear thong suits, and we all know once in a while some male athletes tend to have boners while posing.

Anyway, I think it´s the most artistic part of bodybuilding to have a couple performing a routine together. Gladly it is coming back at major federations.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2021, 08:58:39 pm »

Offline marco76ers

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2021, 07:16:42 pm »
Mixed pairs form the Wabba World 2018

Offline Momol

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2024, 09:24:20 pm »
My Favorites

Offline Bellz

• Activity:
    40%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2024, 10:44:12 pm »
Without a doubt my favourite kind of bodybuilding competition

I love when they move together, flex and hold their poses...it looks sexy and stunning!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  BB Couples

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View