Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:04:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Does anyone struggle to be aroused by twiglets (conventionally pretty women)?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Does anyone struggle to be aroused by twiglets (conventionally pretty women)?  (Read 1974 times)

Offline deadlykitten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I know a lot of dudes on this forum readily admit they are into conventionally attractive women (insta**** models etc). Amazons are just what they are most attracted to (it's like a spectrum of what you're into). I have slept with a couple of women who would definitely fit the mold of conventionally attractive and I would regularly have to finish myself off. I have mentioned this in another post, but in one relationship it got to a point where it was affecting the mental health of my partner (she couldn't understand why I wasn't attracted to her or not able to cum with her).

I am asking this because, for some, it seems to be a regular point that we should avoid dating buff women. Why?

For the married peeps on this forum (when I say married, I mean married to anyone not just female fitness enthusiasts), does it affect your sex life? And does it matter either way?

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
yes ,that´s  the problem that conventionel female beauty standards are arousing you ,less & less ,the more you are involved with
 the female muscle scene.......you really get spoiled ,if you can say that .........

and that`s normally not an advantage ,because living this extraordinary dream,and turn it into reality  is ,as we all know ,
very much more difficult ,then get in contact with the ordinary,mainstream feminity......

Offline deadlykitten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Point taken.

I actually wish I didn't start this thread. It's kind of stupid. I just watched a vid by zizek on happiness (that the pursuit of happiness is flawed) and it has revamped my perspective quite a bit on a lot of stuff I have posted.

Still love me a buff woman no doubt, but being demeaning towards conventionally pretty women doesn't help anyone.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Does anyone struggle to be aroused by twiglets (conventionally pretty women)?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View