Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580107 Posts in 74049 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 17, 2024, 03:51:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WB270
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WB270  (Read 32402 times)

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: WB270
« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2023, 07:30:11 pm »
I was so used to wb270.com, if for no other reason to see who might be traveling to my town, who is new and who might be returning to the session scene. At least I could visit quickly. 

Sessiongirls.com is a modern site but... boring. It takes a while to navigate. Maybe it's just me.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2023, 07:30:11 pm »

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2023, 08:06:34 pm »
Came across these old wb270 travel schedules which I found really interesting, some women who were real blasts from the past.
Really interesting to recall that most of these women advertised their hotels for you to call, whereas now you need to normally have paid a deposit before you are given any hotel information and it is a massive no-no to call the hotel. I still recall my first session 18 years ago nervously calling Trudy Ireland’s hotel and being put through…

https://groups.google.com/g/3b.test/c/eELOZuVDMoo

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.amazon-women/c/jNAyQ3FdLSs

Wow, easy to forget there was some top female bodybuilders doing sessions, some would have loved to met in the U.K.

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    26.67%
Re: R.I.P. wb270
« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2023, 08:58:45 pm »
You do know there is a new site right?

https://wb270******.com/

That went well.  The missing word is wrestlers for those playing at home and they didn't even ask the original wb270's permission to steal his reputation. It currently has pages full of duplicated profiles.

Has a lot of profiles from women who haven't been on the scene in years too.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2023, 09:00:35 pm »
You do know there is a new site right?

https://wb270******.com/

That went well.  The missing word is wrestlers for those playing at home and they didn't even ask the original wb270's permission to steal his reputation. It currently has pages full of duplicated profiles.

Has a lot of profiles from women who haven't been on the scene in years too.

Please see Bill's warning below:

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=994337.msg3047352#msg3047352

There is now a website using the domain name wb270******.com, that apparently lists session wrestlers and their travel schedules.  I want to make it very clear that I, who built the original real wb270 website, and maintained it for more than 2 decades, have nothing to do with this site, which is trying to sort of rip off the wb270 name.  I'd guess that whoever did it saw an opening to rip off the wb270 name, and it is deceptive at least to that extent.   

They sent out a letter to session wrestlers that began:

"Firstly we wanted to thank you all for your support in this set up stage. It’s been wonderful talking with some of you, getting your profiles live and just keeping the energy of wb alive while bringing in new ideas and just getting things off the ground," and have apparently scraped pictures and emails of a large number of session wrestlers.
I Saradas

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2023, 06:54:43 pm »

It's not so much a warning as it is him just saying that he has nothing to do with the new site. He's probably a little bit peeved that somebody is more or less using his old site's name, but it's not like there's really anything he can legally do about it, and it's probably not worth his time. The new site appeared to start as someone literally just cutting/pasting the profiles from the old WB270 site. Whoever did it also included a few profiles of women who haven't been active in several years. They also have several profiles that get repeated throughout the 21 pages they have right now, which is pretty annoying.

But lately, many women who are active have begun to update their profiles and travel plans on the new site, so in that sense there's really nothing fraudulent going on. It's being used the same way the original site was.

Whoever runs it needs to clean things up, obviously. Get rid of the inactive and repeated profiles. Otherwise, it's a legitimate site that works. I understand why Bill would be upset at someone copying/ripping off his idea, but ultimately it's a big "who cares".

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2023, 08:21:34 pm »
 No, unless you were aiming to trade off the name  you'd not see a need to include wb270 in it.  Until the OG made it clear, the impression given was he was fine with it.  Regardless of what he could or would do, it's a very poor, half-assed R.i.p.o.f.f
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2023, 10:22:37 pm »
No, unless you were aiming to trade off the name  you'd not see a need to include wb270 in it.  Until the OG made it clear, the impression given was he was fine with it.  Regardless of what he could or would do, it's a very poor, half-assed R.i.p.o.f.f

Oh, it's definitely a rip off and taking a shortcut by including the original name. The OG creator repeatedly refusing past offers from others to take over his site (some from women in the industry) was indication enough that he wasn't going to approve of this copy cat site.

And as mentioned, the site is shoddy and should really be cleaned up. But ultimately, there's really nothing anyone's going to do about someone putting up a copy cat site in poor taste. It's not worth anyone's time to put up a cease and desist.

Offline Robbiesize

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2023, 11:46:02 am »
Raspect to wb270. The producer is a legend!

Offline Robbiesize

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2023, 12:08:56 pm »
The site, that enabled all my sessions is gone!

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2023, 12:26:05 pm »
WB270 has a lot to answer for………….

I met my wife on there 15 years ago and we are still married. I would probably have got less for murder (joking 😉).

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2023, 02:03:27 pm »
WB270 has a lot to answer for………….

I met my wife on there 15 years ago and we are still married. I would probably have got less for murder (joking 😉).

richmann's dream came true. Any other similar guys?

I Saradas

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2023, 11:24:34 am »
I agree with many other contributors here......... "sessingirls.cpm" can`t keep up with "wB270" at all...!

SG is quite confusing, lay out not very appealing ,overview is lacking .......

I am missing "wb270" ,too (by which I made up nealy all of my sessions so far..)......but what can you do...?!

-no other session platform than "SG"any more so far,or am I wrong....!?

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2023, 04:37:16 pm »
there is a new platform of sessionists: badkity.com

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #178 on: December 26, 2023, 05:08:57 am »
Came across these old wb270 travel schedules which I found really interesting, some women who were real blasts from the past.
Really interesting to recall that most of these women advertised their hotels for you to call, whereas now you need to normally have paid a deposit before you are given any hotel information and it is a massive no-no to call the hotel. I still recall my first session 18 years ago nervously calling Trudy Ireland’s hotel and being put through…

https://groups.google.com/g/3b.test/c/eELOZuVDMoo

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.amazon-women/c/jNAyQ3FdLSs

Damn, most of the women listed on these screenshots are long retired.  I recognize Malibu, she’s still doing sessions.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #179 on: December 26, 2023, 12:18:24 pm »
They have a rebranded wb270 site called wb270******.com. It has a lot of the old wrestlers, a lot of which that have probably retired.

No!

That website has nothing to do with WB270. They ripped off the website & name,without WB270's permission. All just to get some false credibility.
Just scroll up a bit on the page here and you'll see this:

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=994337.msg3047352#msg3047352

There is now a website using the domain name wb270******.com, that apparently lists session wrestlers and their travel schedules.  I want to make it very clear that I, who built the original real wb270 website, and maintained it for more than 2 decades, have nothing to do with this site, which is trying to sort of rip off the wb270 name.  I'd guess that whoever did it saw an opening to rip off the wb270 name, and it is deceptive at least to that extent.   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WB270

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View